Do You Ever Wonder, About Others

Story Info
He Asked Her If She Desired Others.
3.1k words
4.33
3.6k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,072 Followers

It was a question I had wanted to ask her for a long time. Finally, just after we'd gone to bed, I came out with it. "Do you ever wonder, you know, about other people?"

"You mean sex?" she said with a little more fire in her voice than I expected. "Of course not. But you do?"

"Well, yeah, sometimes," I said.

"So, you think about having sex with other people?" she said angrily.

"Oh, no, that's not what I mean. I mean for you. I think about you having sex with other people." Her mood changed instantly.

"Really?" she said. "Me? You think about me with someone else? You want me to fuck other people? So, tell me about it," she said suddenly curious, using a much softer voice.

"There is not much to tell. I just think about it sometimes, you fucking someone else. You know, like a fantasy," I said. She turned to face me, her curiosity peaked. I instantly knew I had her attention.

"Anyone in particular?" she said, obviously intrigued.

"Yeah, like Jake, or Jim," I said. "Well, just about anybody."

"And in these fantasies, do I enjoy it, fucking these people?" she asked, with more enthusiasm than I expected.

"Yeah, a lot," I said, excited by her curiosity. "I picture you really getting turned on," I said. She was quiet for a while. "I just wondered if you did," I said. I am not sure why, but I think about you doing that quite a bit."

"Sometimes I do, think about it," she confessed softly.

"Sometimes?"

"Yeah, I sometimes wonder," she said. "Not seriously, I don't think, but, yeah, I do," she added. "Sometimes. It's not anything meaningful, but once in a while I just think about it a little."

"Anyone in particular?" I asked.

"Jake, or Jim, we'll, just about anybody," she said with a shy smile, using my words. "So, who do you fantasize about fucking?" she asked, finally accepting the reality of what I had said and turning it around.

"Honestly, I just fantasize about you getting fucked. It is just you having sex," I said, "not me."

"Is that typical? It sounds kind of unusual. Don't most people.., I mean. Don't most of us think about fucking other people," she said, "sometime?"

"I think so," I said. "But I just think of you having sex with other guys. Really! I can't explain it, but it's true. How does that make you feel?"

"I guess it's flattering. Yeah, it is. Do you think I'd enjoy it?" she asked. "I mean actually doing it?"

"In my fantasies you do," I said. "And I like you enjoying yourself. It's probably not normal, but I have never claimed to be normal. Just peculiar," I said.

"What do you see me doing, in your fantasies?" she asked.

"The normal stuff," I said. "You know, oral. Cowgirl."

"Cowgirl?"

"On top," I said. "Like riding a bronc. You know, like you like."

"You see me fucking Jake from on top?" she asked.

I smiled. "Yeah, like you like to do. I just see you doing what you like. It just turns me on to think of you getting turned on and fucking someone."

"Even by someone else?" she asked, bewildered.

"Especially someone else," I said. "I like to think of you having sex. Go figure, but I think about it a lot. I don't know if I want it to really happen, but it is exciting to think about. It is one of those masturbatory fantasies they talk about on talk shows."

"So, what talk shows are you listening to?"

"Doctor Ruth, Love-line, Sue Johnson, you know, advice shows," I said. "But I fantasize about you having sex and that's the truth."

"And I like it?"

"In my fantasies you do. A lot. You are one sexy bitch in my sex dreams." She began to laugh.

"I thought you were getting ready to tell me you are having an affair," she said.

"You are the one having affairs, in my imagination," I said. "I was just wondering if you ever think about it. Fucking other guys, I mean? So, occasionally, right?"

"Okay. Every so often," she said smiling.

"And when you do, what do you think about?"

"The regular stuff. Like you said, oral, cowgirl, like that," she said.

"Getting fucked by a big, hard, horse cock?" I said. "You think big when you do?"

"I think good, when I do. I think of quality, not size." She laughed again. "So is this turning you on?"

"Terribly," I said. "I have even imagined you at an orgy. Being the woman in a gang bang," I said. "In a guy sandwich, where you were fucked by two dudes at one time, called a Double. You ever thought of a double?"

I asked.

"No, honestly. I have never thought of a double, never even heard of it, but now that you mention it... ". She grinned at me with a lustful gleam in her eye. "So, if I came home and told you I had just slept with your college roommate?"

"I'd asked if you had a good time."

She snuggled up to me seductively. "Would it make you hard?"

"Maybe," said. "Have you?"

"Well, let's just say I did."

"Did you like it?"

"Came three times," she said, enjoying the game, letting her imagination play with it.

"Did you blow him?"

"And drank his cum," she purred, getting into the spirit. "It was heavenly. He also ate my pussy."

"But of course," I said. "Any guy would. Did he come in you?"

"Twice," she cooed. "I even let him fuck me in the ass."

"Which you won't let me do."

"Somethings you have to save for your lovers," she said. "They all do. All ten of them."

"You are really getting into this."

"I am just trying to please my man, who wants me to fuck his friends," she said, her voice getting deeper, more aroused.

"Sounds like you are getting into it," said.

"It may be fun," she said, kissing me.

"Now you are really turning me on," I said. We made love and it was playful and passionate and satisfying and loving. When we were finished, I pulled her to me and told her how much I loved her. We fell asleep that way and when I went off to work she was still sleeping.

Two nights later she again cuddled up to me playfully and turned off the light. "I have been thinking," she said in nearly a whisper. "Would you like it if I made your dreams come true." I mumbled a yes and waited for the punchline. "Would you thank me personally if I agreed to give you what you've wanted and had sex with one of your friends?"

I pulled back from her, turned on the light, and just looked at her. "You would do that for your depraved and deviant old husband?" I asked, kissing her softly.

"It's the least I could do," she said with a grin.

"What made you change your mind?" I asked.

"A wife should try to please her husband," she said. "I read some of the stories in your magazines. Maybe it is not so bad," she purred. "It's just sex, right?"

"So, you have been thinking about it?" I said.

"Honestly? I haven't thought about much else since you asked me if I ever considered it. There was an article in one of the magazines interviewing wives who were swingers. What they said sounded reasonable," she said. "About monogamy, fidelity, and possessiveness. I have just been thinking."

"And it turned you on?" I said.

"I brought myself to some nice climaxes thinking about it," she said.

"So, who'd you think about?"

"Well, Jake, and Jim, and Carl," she said coquettishly. "Mostly Jake," she confessed.

"Yeah, he's not married."

"There's that," she cooed. "And he flirts. It seems he would."

"Especially if I told him to," I said.

I looked at her expression and there was passion there, excitement, anticipation. "You are liking the idea?" I said.

"To be honest, I have always liked the idea. It was admitting it that I didn't like. A woman likes to be desired. I think he desires me," she said, almost batting her eyes. "I think your friend wants to fuck your wife. When he looks at me, I feel my heat rising and my panties getting wet. Every woman wants to be another man's sexual fantasy." She pulled herself against me.

"The night you asked me if I ever wondered was the nicest invitation I've ever gotten," she said pensively. "I wasn't honest with you that night," she admitted. "I had thought of it. A lot, actually. I think most wives do," she said.

"So, tell me what you've thought about," I said.

"Well, I imagined performing for you," she whispered. "I pretended I let you watch from the window. I let you peek in through the curtain from outside. I knelt on the bed and let him screw me from behind. I imagined looking at you through the window as he fucked me," she said.

"I let myself do two guys in the living room in front of the fireplace. You like that?" She asked.

"I won't have a fire in there without thinking of that. Thanks for the mental picture," I said.

"You want to see that, really?" she asked. "You want to watch?"

"Watching would be the ultimate," I said. "It is a voyeur's dream. You'd fuck for my entertainment?" I asked. "It would be like living porn. Like a porn spectacle. You'd be a porn superstar."

"I like the sound of that," she said. "Let's set it up, okay? You want to ask if your old buddy is interested?"

"Oh, he's interested. I am sure. He's been interested before you were legal. He just knew he wasn't stupid. Yeah, I'll give him a call. It would be the best cell message he's ever gotten. We have talked enough over the years to know he would literally jump at the chance, off the highest building, even," I quipped.

When I called Jake he wanted to chat about sports and fishing, and I stopped him, saying I had a proposition for him. "Literally, it's a proposition," I joked. "I asked Claire," I said, "if she ever thought of sleeping with any of my friends. She said, no, she didn't want to do any sleeping."

He was quiet, trying to understand my humor. "I asked if she'd fuck a friend for me and she named you," I said.

"So, you shitting me? She named me? Seriously?" he said, obviously thrilled but skeptical.

"As brain surgery," I said. "If you're not interested, we'll.... "

"Wait a minute, damnit, of course I am interested. You'd have to be brain dead and partially buried not to be interested in fucking your wife," he said. "So what has happened to bring this all about? She tired of your skinny little ass?" he asked in his usual wiseass demeanor.

"No, she's doing it for me," I said. "I told her I wanted to see her with somebody else. Somebody with a little weeny dick," I said, trying to give back as good as I got. "She wants to see what the sexually incompetent are like. You going to do her or not?" I asked, trying to sound exasperated.

"You tell me when, where, and for how long, I'm there," he said. "Look, I am grateful, brother. You need your wife fucked, I am there, man. I'm there from for you, dude. No shit."

"Just treat her right, buddy. Really, I wouldn't ask just anybody," I said. I hung up and went to tell her. "Okay, baby, he'll be over this Saturday," I said. "You okay with this?" I asked. She moved up and put her arms around me.

"Not many wives would let her husband's friends have a chance at her," she said, "just to please his desire to see her pleasured." We kissed and I said she was so good to me. "Anytime, baby, anytime," she said with a laugh.

On that Saturday I helped her get herself ready, helping her shave her mound, shower, and pick out her outfit. She picked a short, blue skirt, a white peasant blouse, and sheer stockings. I suggested she leave off any panties and a bra, and she liked that idea. She was clearly excited about her coming day with Jake, and that gave me a shot of adrenaline that had me as horny as she was.

From the first night I asked her if she ever wondered, it has become pretty much all I think about from that moment forward. I have visualized what would happen, pictured it taking place, and I even dreamed about it at night. When she agreed to get involved in my sexual fantasy, I was as thrilled as I have ever been. I began reading all I could about wife sharing and husbands who wanted their wives to be sexually active with other men, what a cuckold is.

I found it wasn't as uncommon as I had thought. There were a lot like me, and I began to look forward to the night it would happen. We talked about, made love to images of it, and she began to get really into it. It became "our project" and we both began to look towards the night it would take place.

Jake was to come over, I would take a place outside, by the window, and I would watch them like a true voyeur would do it. I have, however, accepted the fact that I am a true voyeur and most likely a cuckold. That is beyond speculation at this point. She would position them so I could clearly see, and she would perform for me with my friend. It was all set up, and I could hardly wait.

I was so grateful Claire was willing to do this for me. I guess it really did define her as a Loving Wife. The day he was to come over I was beside myself. I woke up thinking about it, and all through the day I thought about nothing else. I tried to do work to take my mind off of it, but it didn't work. I chopped some wood, painted a wheelbarrow I had made, but my mind was on them and what they would be doing.

That Saturday at four she started getting ready. Like I said I helped her. Showered with her, trimmed her bush, helped her dress, then we stood together just holding one another, feeling the love. I know it is strange to say you know a woman loves you because she is willing to fuck for you, but this is really how I feel.

I know she had confessed to having sexual fantasies about others, but I was pretty sure she wouldn't have acted on that unless I had asked her. She was a fairly conventional person really, but I had asked her, and she agreed to do it for me. Of course, she would enjoy it and that was important, but she is actually doing it for me.

When the doorbell rang, I went out the back door and got in place. Not too long later two fingers came into the bedroom. Jake did not know where I would be, closet, window, or in the bathroom. I thought about the bathroom, but if he had to use it I didn't want to run into him.

When they came in she took him to the bed and had him begin taking off her clothes. First, he removed her blouse, then he seemed pleased she wasn't wearing a bra. He kissed each of her nipples, then slipped her skirt down her legs. With no panties to worry about, he began removing her stockings.

When Claire was nude, he put his fingers in her, then she moved to the bed and stretched out below him, spread her legs, and reached up. Jake knelt between her knees and put a hand on each side of her, lowering himself to the bed. She had helped him out of his clothes, and his erect cock bounced in front of him. I was impressed that my old friend, who I had never seen hard, was impressive in the manhood department.

With probably eight to nine inches, he placed it at her opening and pressed forward. His big cock slid into her gradually, disappearing into her vagina with his smooth and steady thrusts. As he pressed in, she brought her knees up and opened them wide, giving him as much access as possible. Her hips began to move up to meet his and I thrilled to see them begin to fuck. Their cadence was steady and began to increase rapidly. The sound of bodies slapping together could even be heard outside the window.

As their fucking hit a rhythm that was close to frantic, I realized I had gotten hard watching my wife fuck my friend in our bedroom. As I watched, it began to occur to me just why it was so exciting. It was like perfect porn. Someone I was extremely attracted to, someone I had deep feelings for, was having an activity I liked watching. It was nearly perfect viewing.

I focussed on watching his cock disappear into her, seeing it push apart her thin pussy lips, sliding into her, drawing out with her foam gathered on his shaft, the things I wasn't able to see while I was doing it myself. I am a visual person, and the sight of it all thrilled me. Being able to focus on details, allowed me to savor the sights like a person looking at fine art or photography and relish the experience of the viewing.

That is exactly what people do while looking at erotic art, called pornography, and seeing my wife experience it was just as remarkable as when others get pleasure from watching porn. Their mutual nakedness offered me the gratification of connecting to what they were doing and enjoying it. Men who, like me, want to see their wives having sex are vicariously experiencing her pleasure. As I watched her fuck Jake, my pulse rose and my body responded as if I was with her. She looked toward the window as they fucked and I would swear I saw her wink at me. I blew a kiss back to her and thanked her for giving that wonderful experience.

When Jake left I came back into the house and went to the bedroom. "That was the best gift I could have ever been given," I said.

"I will do it for you anytime," she said. "If you want me to fuck the basketball team for you I will. Just say the word.

I love you enough to do that for you, believe me."

"Thank you, baby." I said kissing her my thanks.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,072 Followers