Do You Have Any Shorts That Fit

Story Info
Buying shorts can be exhausting says the 'straight' guy.
1.6k words
4.64
11.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CuriAce
CuriAce
55 Followers

I was out to a bricks and mortar store for the first time in a year. Who shops any more? Especially in a department store?

Walking by the sales racks of shorts noticing that the place is pretty much deserted, I am 'assaulted' by this brash 30 yr old with nothing to do. He says "I was watching you from over there. I am betting you are looking for something specific and just can't find it."

Truth be told it was great to see his energy in a dead store. He was pretty good looking. Not that that matters because I am straight and married -mind you about 3 years too long.

Anyway we start conversing about my need for some shorts. I am looking for Khakis but can't seem to find any on sale or in my size. He jokes that he will take some measurements and find me a pair.

I say "A size 34 in a green khaki hardly needs a measurement." That just gives him permission. He looks me up and down and smiles. Walking away, he looks over his shoulder and says "Hold on. I think I have something."

I haven't talked to anyone since being in the store for 1/2 hour so it is kind of refreshing to have some help. I thumb thru some circular pant racks and sure enough about 3 mins later back comes my little helper.

Now you have to understand that I am 42, 5'10" and about 180lbs. I am in pretty good shape from sports and told I am good looking from some female friends at the office. My buddy is about 30, slightly shorter than me, clean shaven with product in his hair and a kinda preppy look about him. He is nice looking and cocky. I like the confidence but as I said, I am straight.

He walks up to me with 3 pairs of shorts; one khaki, one dark blue and short, one green and short, introducing himself as Damien. I tell him I don't like the look of the short ones but will try the khakis on. His reaction is "try on the dark blue short ones and I think you will be surprised."

What the hell. Why not there is nobody in the store. I have his undivided attention and maybe stepping out of my conservative 'mid-thigh shorts' look will be refreshing. I grab all three pair and head for the dressing room. Damien says "Let me see you in both styles. We can judge the colors later."

I walk in the 2nd door dressing room and hang up the shorts on a hook. I unzip my pants and try on the khakis. The fit seems to work but they just feel like some old shorts. I think ' Maybe I should try on the short shorts.'

I walk out to show Damien and his reaction was predictable. "Ya, they look OK but don't show you off in any way." He reaches out towards me and I instinctively raise my arm. He puts a finger inside the waistband and gives a slight tug. "Good fit; nothing special. Try on the short blue ones."

I certainly like his confident approach. I am starting to trust him and am at ease with the banter. He converses a bit and asks why I am buying the shorts "An occasion or just for utility?"

I tell him we have a BBQ on the weekend and there will be about 20 people over. He responds "OK you need something with a bit more pizzazz. Try on the short blue ones and let's see."

I go back into the dressing room and look in the mirror. "He's right. I want a statement not construction shorts." I pull off the khakis and slip into the blue ones. Well they are definitely shorter. About 8 inches at the hip and maybe 3 at the inseam. I go back out to see my buddy. Immediately he says "That's better."

I am not so sure. I am tugging at the leg front to arrange myself within. I just don't feel comfortable but Damien has other thoughts.

"The khakis make you look 'suburban'. I like the 'downtown' look on my men. These show you off much nicer."

Of course, Damien is gay! The lightbulb goes on. But he isn't too effeminate; kindof a neutral, slim, academic type.

Damien reaches out to 'tug' the waist again. He says " The waist seems to fit. Is it comfortable?"

I reply "Well ya but there is not too much room in the front. Maybe it just takes some getting used to."

"Hang on." he says as he reaches for the front of the left leg and gives it a tug. "How does that feel?" My instant reaction was to pull back a bit. "Don't worry. I won't bite...yet" he says. We both laugh.

" Ya its a bit better. Lemme try on the green pair." as I turn and go back to the dressing room. Once inside, I slip off the blue and slide into the green ones. Then I hear a knock. "How are they? Can I see?"

That is a strange request but hey why not? I unlock the door and Damien pushes it to let himself in. Now I am shoulder to shoulder with a gay man in a dressing room and he is obviously staring at my crotch.

He says "Not bad. I think I like the blue better but hang on." As he reaches out, this time I raise both arms to give him access. With that, he puts his hand on the front of the zipper and looks me in the eye saying "Does this feel better?"

I can't believe what is happening but I kinda like it. Without thinking I react "Ya it kinda does" as I can feel my cock enlarge.

"Maybe there is something I can do to make them fit better" and with that, he takes the palm of his hand and starting at the waist, slowly but firmly massages my cock from the root to the tip.

What a feeling! Here is this cocky younger guy massaging me to hard in a dressing room in the middle of the afternoon...and I am totally letting him...and quite enjoying his advance. I let my head tilt back with a slight smile. Upon seeing that, Damien says "Will your wife be watching you at the BBQ? Will there be any gay men? Will there be any cute women?"

I just close my eyes to enjoy the sensation and reply "There will be a couple of cute women friends of my wife and two gay friends from down the street."

"Have you ever been with either of the guys?" as he continued his massage.

"No but I have thought about one of them"

As I respond, I realize my cock is now exposed below the end of the leg on the shorts. Damien notices and plucks my cock head like you would a cherry off of a tree. He circles the head gently and I can feel myself growing harder.

I reach out to steady myself against a wall. My eyes are closed and my head is tilted upwards like I am staring at the ceiling, and I am enjoying the sensation of his hand on the tip of my cock. He cups my cock head and gently forces his hand up the shaft; not once, not twice but about 5 times. It feels so good.

Noticing my reaction he lets go and moves up to undo the waistband and the zipper. The shorts fall to my ankles as my cock springs up to my waist. Damien is in complete control.

"You kinda like this he whispers"

"Ya," I moan.

"Do you want me to suck you?"

"Ya I do."

"If I do this, you have to come back next week and let me do it again, OK?"

"Ok, Damien"

I can feel Damien's tongue going down from my cock head to the base in one sloppy lick. Then he comes back up to engulf my glans. Fuck that feels good.

I feel his right hand encircle my shaft as his left hand circles around to the back of my thigh. I spread my legs slightly to get comfortable. With that, Damien inhales a couple of inches on the front and separates my ass cheeks with a probing finger on the back.

Its sensual; its dangerous; it feels great and he is an excellent cocksucker. OMG I grab the back of his head and enjoy the rhythm; the intermittent bounce, bounce, bounce with the longer, harder sucking and the finger probing my anus button...I knew I wouldn't last long.

About 4 more pumps and I could feel the sensation of exploding in his mouth! Damien sucked my full load; ribbon after ribbon of jizz from my first gay blowjob.

Once he sucked me dry, he let me fall out of his mouth and he stood up. Next, he caught me completely off guard. He grabbed my head and parted my lips, kissing me with his cum filled mouth. I couldn't resist as I accepted a slippery tongue full of cum.

He whispered, "I'll meet you outside." and walked out leaving me to collect myself.

I pulled on my pants. Arranged my shirt and looked at myself in the mirror. What had just happened?

A couple of seconds later I opened the door and went out to the racks. Damien met me and slyly said "So, did you get what you need, sir?" he said with a wink. "You will take the blue pair? Just take them over to the cashier in the corner."

I said "Sure"

"Great, I will see you next week around the same time."

I smiled and nodded "Yes you will."

What have I got myself into?...

CuriAce
CuriAce
55 Followers