All Comments on 'Do You Really Want to Know?'

by WritingBlues72

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome! I love these "story-telling" stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Part 2 please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First of all I would want to figure out if it was true what she was saying they done. If a tenth was true we would be history. When my wife had a short fling and we already had 2 children. I was really pissed and asked if he was what she really wanted if so I would divorce her. She said it was the biggest mistake she had ever made and wanted to stay married. I said that I would try but needed a lot if questions answered. All the normal why she said no good reason was he better no on and on. The one that was going to be a big part in my decision was did you do anal. Because neither of us really cared for it we tried it a few times. I didn't really get nothing out of it and it was painful for her. I asked if they tried anal being he was so much smaller. Absolutely not she said. Will you have to try again with a guy that for sure is bigger. Absolutely not. We are still together 35 years later.

sofoxsofoxover 1 year ago

Love it! What a dirty, cheating bitch. Love hearing her slutty confessions!

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerabout 1 year ago

Wild and kinda makes ya nervous. I’ve heard some of my wife’s stories but can only imagine what else went on. Simultaneously thrilling and frightening! Lol. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

We need more

PervertedKnightPervertedKnight7 months ago

Great pillow-talk! One of my favorite parts of being in a relationship! Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous