Do You Really Want to Know?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James remembered Mr.Thompson was fit and stayed in good shape for his age. He could be quite intimidating if he wanted to be. Brad must have been in quite the trouble for treating Ann that way James thought.

"So you can imagine my shock when I walked into our apartment the next day. Mrs.Thompson was on all fours on the bed getting her pussy pounded like a slut. She was wearing my collar and Brad was holding her with the leash. Mr.Thompson was on his knees by the bed, naked jerking his cock off watching his beloved wife getting fucked like a cheap whore. It turns out they have always enjoyed a cuckold lifestyle. I guess nobody is perfect. When they finished, Brad ordered me to lick his cum off Mrs.Thompson's pussy. From that day onwards Mrs.Thompson and I were his fuck sluts. Brad would fuck us anyway and anywhere he wanted," Ann said.

"Oh Fuck, Mr.Thompson is a cuckold," James groaned. Mrs.Thompson was always a motherly figure who dressed quite conservatively but she still looked gorgeous. The extra weight filled her in all the right places, her wide hips and her melon sized breasts. And to think Brad got to fuck both Ann and Mrs.Thompson at the same time. Fuck, that lucky bastard.

"You remember about how you always wanted to role play. Mrs.Thompson once confessed to Brad about how they used to treat us like their children and Brad had a wicked idea. He confessed saying he always fantasised about fucking a mother and daughter together. Well, Mrs.Thompson and I decided to make his fantasy come true. You won't believe how kinky Mrs.Thompson is. Can you imagine me moaning 'Please lick my pussy, mommy','You want me to fist your cunt, mommy' or 'Your tongue feels so good in my ass, mommy'," Ann said.

"You're just making that up aren't you? Mrs.Thompson would never do something like that," James said in disbelief.

"You don't believe me. Well, I have licked her cum-filled cunt clean and tasted her ass on Brad's cock. Who do you think knows Mrs.Thompson better, you or me?" Ann asked, watching the shocked expression on her boyfriend's face from the filthiness of her words.

"Brad loves when we both suck on his cock at the same time. Can you imagine that baby, both our lips polishing his cock or me licking his cock head while Mrs.Thompson licking his balls or are you picturing something even more dirty, me gagging on his cock while Mrs.Thompson rimming his asshole," Ann asked in a sultry voice.

"Oh Fuck," James groaned squeezing his cock harder.

"You know, it's Mrs.Thompson who encouraged me to try anal. There is something so primal and sexy watching a mature woman impaling herself on a thick veiny cock. That thick meaty cock pounding into her stretched shithole, while she is grunting and moaning, drenching the sheets with her sweat and squirt. Fuck, it was so animalistic," Ann grunts, pushing her fingers deeper into her cunt.

"And I know what you are dying to know. You want to know what we did in our bedroom," Ann whispered in James's ear. That sent a shiver up James's spine.

"Please," James begged.

"Fuck, I have never seen your cock so hard baby. You have already made such a mess with all that precum. I love this dirty pervert in you. You remember our bedroom, I always loved the smell of those scented candles you brought me for my birthday. I loved how you used to spoon me or we would cuddle up and watch a cheesy movie," Ann said.

James remembered how many sheets they had bought until Ann felt it was right or how Ann's feet would always get cold and how she would stick it between his thighs to keep them warm. The way he loved to watch Ann sleep so peacefully or watch the early morning sunlight fall on skin, making her glow like an angel.

"Now the bedroom just has that musky smell of sex, sweat and lube. It's like an aphrodisiac, every time I walk into our bedroom, my nipples ache, my clit throbs and my pussy gets needy and wet. Now all I see is Brad fucking me like a dirty slut, just using me on every surface of our bedroom. You hated how our bedroom window was so close to our neighbouring building. We always had our curtains closed. You remember how we even caught those perverts watching from the next building. Brad loved it, he never even bothered closing the curtains. It turned him on to fuck me with people watching us. He would be extra dirty, make me rim his ass, fuck me against the window or make me scream the filthiest things," Ann said.

James looked at the woman in front of him, sweating, panting, pinching her nipples and fucking her pussy with four fingers. He couldn't recognise Ann, it was like she was possessed by a sex demon. He couldn't believe Ann loved sex so much.

"You remember our four poster bed, How we thought of all the kinky sex we would have on it, but after the first time I felt uncomfortable being tied up and we stopped. Brad and I have done everything imaginable on our bed, baby. He has tied me up, flogged my ass and pounded my pussy so good. And he wanted the day I loss my anal virginity to be special, baby. You want to guess when he made me his anal slut," Ann said with a wicked grin.

James knew with everything that Ann had said, it would be something to do with him. Deep down he could hear a voice saying the date but his mind wouldn't believe it. His mind couldn't believe that Ann would do something so wicked.

"You know the day. I know it's on the tip of your tongue, you're thinking of that day but your mind just doesn't want to accept it. Say it, baby. Say it for me." Ann cooed.

No. No. Don't say it screamed the voice inside James's mind.

"4th of June. Yes baby, on your birthday. You remember how you had invited Brad and me to your birthday party," Ann said.

The only time James had seen Brad was, when he had walked in on them fucking like animals in their bed. It was Brad who first saw him in the doorway, it didn't bother Brad a bit when James, the boyfriend of the girl he was fucking had just walked in on them. He kept fucking Ann like a slut, in fact he started fucking her harder. He stopped only when Ann saw James and begged Brad to stop. Even then, he just stood there with a smug smile and didn't even bother to cover up. Despite Brad being such an asshole, James decided to be nice and give him another chance. He had invited Ann and Brad for his birthday party.

"When you were dressing and getting ready for the party, I was wearing that sexy black lingerie you gifted me on our last year anniversary. When everyone was wishing you a happy birthday, I was giving Brad the sloppiest blowjob. When they were singing happy birthday to you, I was tongue fucking Brad's ass. Giving him the dirtiest rimjob. When you were blowing your candles, I was spreading my ass cheeks and begging Brad to fuck my ass," Ann said in a sultry voice.

"Oh my fucking god," James said reliving his birthday party and picturing Ann's wicked words side by side.

"You remember how many times you called to check if we were on our way. You remember how I even called back to say I couldn't come because I was stuck with something. Guess what baby, I was stuck with Brad's cock up my ass. Brad was fucking my ass, right that very moment while I was wishing you a Happy Birthday. Who do you think enjoyed your birthday more, baby? Brad or you?" Ann said.

James groaned. He knew this was so wrong and sick, but he couldn't stop stroking his cock. His mind and body were betraying him.

"Are you picturing it, baby? Your sweet girlfriend on all fours, Brad behind me pulling my hair and spanking my ass. Our bodies covered in sweat, Brad ramming his thick cock up my tight ass. The one hole that was always forbidden to you, I offered it to him. I begged him to fuck my ass. Oh fuck, you dirty pervert. You are about to cum aren't you? Come on baby, cum for me. Fucking tug on your cock faster, you bastard," Ann groaned.

James couldn't hold back. He knew he was going to explode any moment.

"From now on, every birthday you are going to be thinking of Brad and me, aren't you baby? You are going to be picturing Brad stuffing his thick cock up my tight puckered hole. You are going to be thinking of me bouncing on his cock, squealing like a pig. Can you imagine me begging him 'Please fuck my ass, daddy','Ream my shithole and make me your anal slut'," Ann said.

"Fuck," James gave a guttural moan as he came. It felt like the biggest orgasm he had in his life, his hands trembled and his feet felt numb.

"Oh fuck. Look at you cum. Shit, that last one almost got you on your face. Fuck, I have never seen you cum so much. Oh baby. Oh fuck, that was so hot. I didn't think you were such a pervert. Fuck, I love this side of you." Ann said.

Ann watched quietly, waiting for James to calm down.

"And I didn't know you could be so wicked. I love this side of you too," James said.

"Have you heard enough, baby? What else do you want to know?" Ann teased him.

James hesitated before asking, "You remember the time I caught you cheating on me?".

"Yes," Ann said quietly.

"Was it the first time Brad fucked you or did you cheat on me before that?" James asked tentatively.

"What do you think, baby? Of course, it was not the first time Brad had fucked me," Ann said with a wicked smile guessing where this conversation was headed.

James just looked at Ann and even without saying a word, Ann understood what James was asking.

"You want to know about all the ways I cheated with Brad before we broke up. Fuck, did your cock just twitch? You are such a pervert. Do you really want to know, baby?" Ann asked.

James nodded with a smile as he felt his cock begin to harden again.

"Oh baby. We are going to have so much fun," Ann said, kissing James passionately.

12