Do You Think I Need It Fertilized? Pt. 02

Story Info
Part II
3k words
4.76
19.1k
43

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kent100
Kent100
1,021 Followers

Mark literally skipped down the hallway like a teenage girl as I followed him. His plump firm ass jiggled and bounced in those short shorts. How could this boy have an ass like that. Most women would kill to have such a firm, plump, rounded butt like his. I'm sure he knew my eyes were glued to it, as he probably made it jiggle purposely in front of me as I followed behind him into his bedroom.

His bedroom, oh my God, you would have to see it to believe it. When I entered it behind him, it was obvious that not only did his parents know he was gay, and not only did they accept and condone that he was gay, but they apparently encouraged his life style.

The room was girly beyond belief. It was immaculately clean and organized. The bed was perfectly made and had a pink bedspread with a matching pink dust ruffle. Pink, really? My daughters would have been so jealous. His pillows had matching pink pillow cases and for good measure there were a couple of fuzzy pink throw pillows to match. Pink, pink, pink, pink, pink, I just smiled to myself.

He actually had a make up vanity with a chair and a big mirror, like where a women would sit to scrutinize her face. There were three wicker baskets on it, one with a dozen or so various shades of fingernail polish bottles. One with several dozen lipstick tubes in it. And the third had a row of neatly arranged perfumes in decorative bottles.

Hanging on the walls was even more proof of his persuasion. Over his bed hung a large picture of Brad Pitt with his hair tussled, posing with no shirt on. All the other walls had about a dozen or so expensively framed charcoal sketches of men in various nudes poses. Some of them engaged in oral and anal sex. What liberal supportive parents I thought to myself.

"Make yourself comfortable Mr. Morgan, I need to get dressed for you, It will only take me a minute please." he seemed to almost beg thinking I might leave if he spoiled the moment and didn't hurry. Dressed for me? I just smiled again to myself as all I wanted was for him to peel off those short shorts as quick as he could, so I could tap that ass. I'm guessing he knew I had no intention of leaving til I got a shot at popping his fine looking girly ass. He was well aware his ass was a very desirable and coveted asset. I'm sure he knew the power it had over me. I just openly stared at his unbelievably hot ass, as Mark started rummaging through his dresser drawers, frantically grabbing this and that and God knows what. After he gathered up various clothing items, he finally scampered into his bedroom's bathroom, shutting the door til it almost closed behind him.

I sat on the bed, still totally naked as my cock was getting harder, me trying desperately not to touch it, saving it for him. I was trying to patiently wait for him to return as I heard him humming happily inside his bathroom.

When he entered just a few minutes later, I couldn't believe what I saw. Holding a bottle marked "Anal Lube" in his dainty little hand, he did a girly twirl for me to show off as I just stared in awe at him.

This boy was wearing a tight pair of thigh high leg warmers or stockings, I'm not sure what you call me, but they were so fucking hot. They extended all the way up from his ankles, to the very bottom of his prominent butt cheeks and made his ass look so fucking perfectly globular and firm. They were a rainbow design, with horizontal pastel colored stripes of pink, orange, light blue, red, yellow etc...

He had on matching rainbow elbow gloves or arm stockings, that went a few inches past his elbow, stopping up his upper arm, over his skinny girly biceps. He reminded me of a walking candy cane with a big buxom ass. His soft hands and fingers were bare and un-gloved, starting at the wrist, as there was a single loop holding the gloves in place that went around his middle finger. This combo was so sexy that my cock went full on hard for me. His thigh high stockings and matching gloves made him look so prissy.

If not before as I imagined earlier outside, he definitely had lipstick on now. It was a perfectly applied bright red color that undeniably and thickly coated his plump lips.

If all that wasn't enough to rattle me, not that I'm into men's cocks at all, Mark's cock was erect and fully on view. His cock was about the only thing on him that confirmed he was a boy and not a girl. Everything else about his body screamed female. Surprisingly, the boy was actually pretty darn well hung. I don't know how he hid that thing in his short shorts in the yard or when sucked my cock before. But he was undeniably pretty well endowed, much more cock than I thought his frail, petite effeminate body could possibly possess.

Mark sported a full fledged boner as he both shamelessly and proudly paraded his sexy body in front of me. While I had estimated him earlier at about 5' 8's tall and 145 lbs., this kid had a cock that a lot of men would be jealous of. The boy had about 7"s of cut meat, that was actually more than average in thickness. And he had that young man's erection, you know, where his cock stood up at a 45 degree angle from his pelvis and was unwavering. It swayed back and forth like a rigid pole pointing towards the ceiling as he bounced around the room.

"I want you to fuck my ass real good Daddy, it's been a long time for me. I want your big thick cock to fuck me into submission this morning and I want my ass leaking your cum all day long after you're gone. I purposely sucked your cock to completion early, so you could fuck me for a long time now." he squealed as he approached me. "My ass is soooooooo hungry for your big cock." he giggled. "You're an absolute gorgeous piece of Daddy eye candy, just my type, and I'm going to thoroughly enjoy fucking your huge cock this morning."

I was a little surprised that his flattering comments turned me on immensely. I do think I'm still a pretty attractive guy, about 6' 2"s tall, and 185 pounds. I worked hard to get this look and I never grew tired of woman's appreciative stares or compliments.

I'm lean, no body fat yet, and even at 39 years of age, I take pride in caring for my body. I no longer had that 6 pack of abdomen muscles like I did when I was in my 20's, but I was definitely still toned, no flab on me. My dark head of hair was still thick and full, and my goatee was always neatly trimmed. My wife always teased me about her girlfriends commenting on my sparkling green eyes and body, telling her that she was lucky as I was very handsome. I definitely had muscles, especially in my arms and chest, maybe not like a blacksmith, but I always got stares from the ladies when I wore a tight t-shirt.

I couldn't believe my lucky stars as I was about to finally fuck an ass, and what an ass I was being offered, my fantasy was about to come true.

Mark crawled into the bed along side me, and assumed the buns up kneeling position while pressing his shoulders deep into the mattress. He arched his ass up as high as possible and spread his knees wide for me. His ass was simply spectacular, the finest specimen of an ass I had ever seen, man or woman. Those perfectly formed symmetrical globes were unbelievably sexy. Comparing it to my wife's ass, there was really no comparison to be made. Mark's ass was perfect!

He shuffled his feet back til they hung over the edge of the bed, scooting back and kneeling patiently for me to make my move. I got up and stood directly behind him, what a sight to see, what a fetching ass he had. Looking down on his stocking covered legs and gloved arms, his ass cheeks were wide open for me to really get a good look at. I just loved that tattoo on his ass cheek, "Slut Puppy." It told me all I needed to know. His little sphincter was perfectly pink and round. That tight round muscle of tissue forming it, had the cutest little wrinkles, that only God could have created. It was a very inviting little rosebud that beckoned me to use it for my self gratification.

Before I could process what happened next, I found myself doing something I would of sworn to God I would never do in my life. I don't know what came over me, but I had an unwavering desire to lick it. I loved giving my wife head, as her squealing and moaning when I did it, really turned me on that I had so much control over her physical reactions. The next thing I knew, I had knelt behind his gorgeous ass and spread his cheeks as wide as possible with my hands, to get an even better look at this tight little ring that twitched and winked involuntarily at me.

I leaned forward and tentatively licked at his tight little hole. At that moment it wasn't like I was licking a man's asshole, it was more like I was licking a woman's beautiful pussy. It was so perfect and feminine, not a single hair on it. So inviting to look at, his smooth unblemished complexion of skin on his ass was like a canvas of perfection. I couldn't help myself. He smelled so clean and fresh, like soap and a hint of perfume, that I just started devouring it with my tongue, lips and teeth.

Mark openly squirmed and moaned as I made a meal out of his little rosebud. Throwing my inhibitions to the wind, I just attacked that twitching little ring with my mouth and devoured it. Mark grunted from my oral manipulations as I watched his little ring convulse and spasm. Every lick seemed to make him quiver and tremble as he now moaned loudly pressing his ass back to me.

"Ooooooh yea Daddy, eat my hungry little ass, I absolutely adore that and it's yours to use whenever you want it." he begged of me.

Enjoying the pleasure I was giving him, I must have licked and nibbled on his little muscle ring for 10 minutes. I especially enjoyed how he flinched when I nipped at it gently with my teeth. Finally my own desires became too much and I needed to stuff it with my engorged cock.

I stood behind Mark and picked up the bottle of anal lube, squirting a large dollop on his little fairy ring. I inserted my index finger pushing the lubricant in deeply hoping this would allow my cock an easy entrance. I was already making way more progress easier than I ever had with my wife, as she would usually start resisting my intrusion by now. Mark was different, he actually pushed back on my finger's insertion, his ass demanding more.

Amazed at his tolerance to my finger, I stood and placed the tip of my cock at his entrance. I didn't really try push it in, I just lined up and nudged gently at his ring with the tip of my cock. He hungrily shoved his ass back on my cock, swallowing over half of it in one quick gulp. I was in, I had breached his ass. Maybe only halfway, but my cock had never felt anything so tight and silky smooth in my life. I stood motionless, hoping he could relax and devour more. Mark didn't disappoint. He twisted and ground those perfect ass cheeks both left and right, scarfing it down as he quickly devoured the entirety of my cock into his bowels almost effortlessly. Within seconds I was buried to the hilt in his butt.

I stood still for a second or two, trying to let him acclimate to my thick cock, but passion overwhelmed me and I began slow rocking thrusts, withdrawing and re-entering maybe 3-4 inches. Mark just groaned his approval and let me take over.

"Ooooh yea Daddy, use my ass anyway you want, I can take that cock anyway you need." he almost begged me.

That was all the prompting I needed to overlook any discomfort on his part, and I went to town on his sweet ass. I grabbed those plump, fleshy orbs with both hands and started grinding him slow and deep. He groaned like a bitch in heat as I fed my fat cock in and out of his obscenely stretched sphincter. His bowels were so smooth and silky as my cock slid back and forth in his tight channel. His ring and anal canal provided a perfect friction as he let me sate my passion. I knew I would do whatever was necessary to keep this boy a part of my life if I could fuck his ass regular in the future.

Resting the side of his face in the mattress, he reached back with both hands between our legs. He scratched and tickled at my balls with his long manicured fingernails with one hand, while he jerked his rock hard cock with his other hand. Squeezing and rolling my nuts between his dainty fingers was pushing me over the edge. I knew I couldn't last much longer.

After a few more minutes, I felt the cum churning in my balls and knew I was ready to cum with just a few more thrusts.

"Mark, I'm getting ready to bust in your ass, are you ready for it? I moaned.

"No Daddy, no wait just a minute please, don't cum yet." he whined as he quit jerking his cock and expertly unscrewed his bottle of poppers, shoving them under his nose. He inhaled several time over and over as I tried my best to slow down and suppress my orgasm, til he finally screwed the lid back on the bottle and started to frantically jerk his cock again. Within just a few seconds he moaned urgently, "Come now Daddy, cum with me." he pleaded.

As he started to squirm and convulse, his leg muscles began twitching uncontrollably, and that put me over the edge as I began to blow squirt after squirt into his bowels.

"Oooooh God Daddy, I'm cumming now, shoot that load in me. Give me every single drop of your Daddy juice." he screamed.

As Mark ejaculated all over his pretty pink bed spread, I unloaded probably the biggest load of my life deep in his bowels. It seemed endless as my cock spasmed over and over sending heavy pulses of cum into him. We both moaned and groaned as we came simultaneously. Pumping over and over, my cock spewed cum into him til I had no more. As I became more and more sensitive, I tried to withdraw, but he wanted more and held tight onto my balls not allowing me to retract my cock from his ass.

I finally had to stop him and firmly pushed his stomach down into the bed as I withdrew my hyper sensitive cock. He laid down in his own puddle of cum as I stared down at his obscenely gaping pink asshole. It twitched and winked at me as copious amounts of my baby batter drooled out his stretched out sphincter. As abused as his gaping hole looked now, I still admired it as a thing of beauty.

"Mr. Morgan." he whispered jokingly while giggling softly, "I think I'm in love."

That was the first time me and Mark had sex, but hardly the last. We have enjoyed a very comfortable arrangement now for about 6 months, where we both get what we want. While I still fuck my wife maybe once or twice a week, actually maybe less now, I definitely prefer saving myself and hooking up with Mark. I get to fuck Mark's ass leisurely at least 3-4 times a week in his bedroom, sometimes even more. Quite often, as our school schedules are somewhat flexible, and as our respective families are on rigid schedules, we have time to meet up in his bedroom for a quickie or a longer session.

Sometimes, late at night, if possible, I will sneak out to my garage, feigning some odd job in the garage to my wife and have him just suck my cock while she is occupied inside. It doesn't always work out when he texts me, because it's hard to get way with children in the house, but he has never turned me down even once when I text him, not ever. I do love that deep throat that he provides, that she can't even come close to, not to mention the way he just takes his time and worships my cock.

Mark has told me that he actually has friends at his college who live similar lifestyle to his. Absolutely gorgeous, sexy, young, effeminate men, like him, that he claims are even hotter than him. Hard to believe that part, but, he swears there are guys at his school that adore to deep throat and fuck Daddy dicks. I have no reason to doubt him as he has no reason to lie, so I guess it's true. So if you're not getting what you need at home, you might look that way. Maybe take a night class at the University of Arizona.

Me, I have never been happier. I just love his tight round firm ass and the deep throat he loves to give me, it really puts my wife's ass and efforts to shame.

I feel blessed to have such good neighbors.

Readers...

thanks for reading...

if anyone wants more...

please let me know...

Kent100

Kent100
Kent100
1,021 Followers