All Comments on 'Do You Want Some Company Tonight?'

by wantsomefun1951

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice premise

But sex proceeds much to fast once it starts. Better -- in my view -- for her not to get into anything sexy, just let the 'seduction' proceed slowly, step by step with her starting out fully dressed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Read this before

I have read this recently. It was posted under the name of Wantsomefun without the 1951.

What's going on?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lame excuse

for a sign language story. Why? Because I'm a sign language interpreter and what you describe wasn't around in 1969...

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
Enjoyed your story

Enjoyed your story very much, He was very gental with her and always faced her when taking.

I was once with a girl that was hard of hearing she wore a hearing aid, but was sometimes hard to understand when she talked.

wantsomefun1951wantsomefun1951about 10 years agoAuthor
Explanation

I posted it a few days earlier on another website where I don't use the number suffix in my name. That's probably (hopefully) why you've seen it before.

I'm not sure what about this story was inaccurate for 1969. Some form of sign language has been in use for centuries. I didn't mention any particular sign language by name. I also avoided cochlear implants or TTY-style telephones for the same reason. They were in development but not in common use at that time. The woman I alluded to in my final note felt my details were accurate. I apologize if any errors were offensive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I liked the premise

I enjoyed the interaction between them... the sex is always good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fucking ass hole of a writer

removes comments he does not like and adds good one what a wanker

wantsomefun1951wantsomefun1951about 10 years agoAuthor
Sorry to disappoint you, Anonymous

I haven't removed any comments from here. Not sure what you're on about. Thank you, though, for signing your name to the accusation.

Alaska84Alaska84about 10 years ago

Loved it! Thank you for sharing your stories with us!

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Absolulely fantastic!!!

Wonderful story!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
Loved the story!

Loved the premise...the way you crafted it around them...the passion...the tenderness...hope there is more!

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfalmost 10 years ago
A slightly strange story...

But, very tender and enjoyable... I can certainly understand where he was coming from, when her brother asked him to be with her... That would have been a very strange encounter to say the least... I can sure understand his reticence in the situation... Bravo, for writing one heck of a story...

OleguyOleguyover 9 years ago
Gotta agree.

With Mr. Wolf. You gave us a most unusual story with gentle passion and despite the 'Anonny-moose' (what a wanker) it was well worth reading.

For some reason my beast won't let me give the 5* I want to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sweet!

The 2 stories of yours i've read were exceptionally sweet...Warm Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
THIS IS A 5 GOLD STAR STORY

Enjoyed the story - just a couple of points I wish to make. Nate met him in a bar. Nate drove him home the next day. It seems he would have driven him to the bar as that must be where his car was to have been in the bar. One thing I always find as a problem is having the stories of virgins ride the guy. My several experiences with women never had any woman start out with riding me. This is definitely true when it comes to virgins. However, this was truly a delightful story and describes the handicap situation life like. Nicely done. By the way, I seldom rank a story a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Need some follow up to this story!

Really interesting story, but it definitely need second and third chapter!

LA Cajun guy!7

Ravenswing77Ravenswing77almost 7 years ago
Hrm, not quite up to your usual standard.

First off, it seems that half the damn story was Sam bitching that he didn't believe it and he thought he was being set up. In what universe would Nate *not* have said, well before, "You know something, pal, never mind," and gone on to the next guy or the next bar?

Verisimilitude flubs: Judith Martin didn't even start the "Miss Manners" column until 1978, and there wasn't a state in the union where an 18 year old girl (at the time Beth claims to have started) could get a prescription to the Pill in 1968; open access to unmarried women generally didn't kick off until 1972.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 6 years ago
Another good story.

Don't take the negative comments that some of the dick heads write here. They criticize accuracy. Really ? It's a freakin story. Fiction ! The writer can set the story any year he wants. It wasn't "unbelievable." What difference does it make to the story if BC pills were available to an 18 year old or not? Seriously ? Don't be an asshole ! It was a great little story, told with care & sensitivity. Loved it. Other commenter was right. This one begs another chapter or two. A continuation of her "education" and at least one hot encounter for her with someone at college. Great job. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

flarebel2327flarebel2327about 5 years ago
nit pickers

some morons can't understand it's just a story .are they so dumb they don't know fact from fiction ???? why do they even read them . nicely done . keep it up. 10 stars if I could !!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Chapter 2 +?

With her level of maturity and his desire for someone who could grow even more mature - these two could have an interesting series about them

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961over 2 years ago

I agree with the other readers this could really go for a few more chapters still a five though

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Very Beautiful und Touching.

10/10!!!!!

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

This began wrong. If they could have gotten together and talked more, gotten to know each other, it would have been more believable. No brother would approach a stranger in a bar without some knowledge of who he is approaching. The sex, as described, was not good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very unusual story, again, referencing your creativity.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

THANKS !

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow it’s a fantastic unusual story I understand all views on this subject it’s hard for people with disabilities there’s loads of people out there with problems of all kinds I have two sons that will never experience anything like it I’m glad he treated her well wish we had more of the story like her college experience and if she saw Sam again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous