Do You Want This? Pt. 02

Story Info
Jenny comes back, she is not done with him yet.
4.2k words
4.61
15.8k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnieLit
AnnieLit
76 Followers

Part 2

"Ready for more?"

As I lay there coming down from the high of the whole experience, I wondered what else she had in mind. I knew that she had not cum yet and hoped that one way or another I would be able to provide her the release. Usually at this point I would be between her legs ravaging her leaking pussy, worrying her clit with my tongue, finger fucking her to take her to an orgasm. Now all of that was out of my control. I knew that I would do anything she was going to ask of me, but was a bit nervous about what that actually might be.

Soon I heard her heels clacking right outside the bedroom door. Did she take the shoes off the first time she came upstairs? That time I did not hear her at all.

"Ready for more?"

Of course I was ready! Maybe not physically, I was not twenty anymore, so full recovery might not have been possible for at least another half an hour, but somehow I did not think that penis-in-vagina fucking was what she was looking for. And for anything else I was ready!

She came to the bed and slowly looked me over, starting from my face and moving lower and lower. When she smiled, I got nervous — she was still my Jenny, and yet she was not. There was some mischief in that smile, some curiosity, and a bit of cruelty too. As if she knew that what she was going to do was not quite right, but was going to do it anyway.

She opened the nightstand drawer and for a moment I thought she was going for the clothespins again, but no, she pulled out a small bottle. Astroglide. I could think about only two ways to use it and was not sure which one scared me more at the moment. My cock lay limp and spent, it would be too sensitive to enjoy any stimulation. And my ass... Well, I never tried it with a partner before. Sure, I did enjoy a bit of anal self-play every now and then, who does not? Only letting somebody else be in control felt very different from an occasional finger in the shower.

I was watching her closely and she was not rushing to start anything. Still holding the bottle, she looked at me, not smiling, just thinking about something. She probably could see the apprehension in my eyes:

"We can stop at any moment, you know that, right? Do you still remember the safe words? They are the same as before: 'red' to stop, 'yellow' to slow down."

I nodded, my mouth suddenly dry.

She sat on the edge of the bed. Her hand softly caressed my cheek, brushed over my jawline, moved down briefly touching my nipples, lower, lower, lower, and stopped next to my still limp cock. With her other hand she flipped the bottle open and held it high above my body. The thick liquid slowly moved as she tilted the lube and a clear drop lazily crossed the bottle's lip, then as in a slow motion movie, glided through the air, and, finally, dropped on my cock.

I think I jumped. My cock was still sensitive after the recent orgasm, the mere idea of her doing anything to it right now was too much.

"Somebody is getting ready for round two!" she laughed.

She was right. Sensitive or not, my cock was starting to come back to life. And she did not even touch it yet!

She added more lube and started to massage the shaft. It was the strangest hand job I've ever experienced: just two fingers sliding up and down the whole length. She was watching me closely and settled down on a rhythm where her up stroke was feather light, but on the way down she would push those two fingers closer together for a much welcomed stimulation.

When I was almost hard, she stopped. I think I made some sound in protest because she laughed again.

"Do you want more?"

"Of course I do!"

"Ask for it, then."

Ask my wife for a handjob. In words. In the bright daylight. That was too much, I could not do it and I shook my head.

"You want it, you can admit that you want it, but you would not ask for it... Is this where we are at?"

Yes, that was exactly where we were.

"Why?"

I did not know how to answer her then and I am still not sure why there was any difference at all. But there was. It felt like until I said the words, until I acknowledged her power over me, all of this was not real. But with the words out, there would be no way back, no way to pretend later on that it never happened.

"OK... So, you don't want it bad enough. Not yet. Fine, let's play some more."

She rummaged through the drawer. Just how many things did she prepare for today? I thought briefly and then saw what she got out — another set of cuffs.

"Bend your left knee."

I did. The cuffs were the same style that I had on my arms. Was this a set? Jenny tightened the cuff and ran another rope through its D-ring.

"Move your leg to the left. Yes, like that. Good."

She tied the rope to the bed.

"The other one."

She repeated the process and I ended up being completely open and secured.

She put more lube on her hand and spread it all over my cock. It felt good. She was holding me in a familiar way now and I relaxed into her stroking rhythm.

From the way she was talking before, I should have known better. As soon as she was sure I was enjoying myself, she changed something. She turned her hand around so that her thumb was towards my balls, gave it a few trial strokes, added more lube, and then did not go down after an up-stroke, but moved her hand further up, sliding her palm over my cock's head.

My still sensitive cock twitched. My whole body twitched! It was not exactly painful, but it was so intense, that it was not very pleasurable either. Thank god it was fast! Jenny went back to her regular stroking, but her hand stayed "upside down", so I could not relax back into the pleasure — I knew that this was not going to be only up and down, another "over" part was coming, and coming soon.

Without changing her rhythm, Jenny squeezed the bottle with her other hand and added more lube. But this time she held the bottle lower, so that the clear goo went over my scrotum and slid down the perineum. It was cold and tickled a bit, I shivered.

"Don't you worry, it will warm up in a second."

Is there anything my wife wouldn't miss?! Probably not, as long as my cock was getting the gentle treatment from her hand.

Jenny let me go, but only for a moment. She moved to sit between my parted legs and resumed the stroking. But now her other hand got busy too, spreading the lube all over the area below my balls. It felt so good! I always liked to be touched there, but something was different this time around. It took me some time to realize what it was — the pressure. Jenny was using two fingers to glide over my perineum and on each down pass she put more and more pressure on it.

Her left hand went over my cock head while the two fingers of the right pressed down, massaging something inside of me that I didn't know existed. This time I did not mind the head polishing at all. I felt it, sure, but it was not the main sensation by far.

I was in heaven and could not keep it inside anymore. I moaned.

I knew what would happen next, but I was unable to hold back. And of course, she stopped all the movement and took away her hands.

"Do you want more?"

That question! It was so easy to answer it, but I knew what she would ask next, so I stayed quiet.

"No? Nothing?"

She was prepared to wait. I don't know how, but she knew that sooner or later I'd break. On some level I knew that too, but was not ready to admit it even to myself. Not yet.

Jenny added more lube and went back to work. This time she completely ignored my cock and concentrated on gently massaging my balls with one hand and not so gently applying pressure to the perineum. It felt so good! Without the direct stimulation of my penis I was in no risk of cumming, but something inside of me was sending strong pleasure signals all over my lower body and these signals were getting stronger.

Why did I even hope that she would let me ride this to whatever destination this was going to? Of course not. Jenny adjusted both of her hands at the same time: her left one, that was softly playing with my balls, was not soft anymore, she squeezed harder and pulled at the whole sack. Not hard enough to cause much pain, but there was enough pull to snap me out of my mellow mood.

Before I could complain, another thing happened that made me forget I even had balls. Her right index finger spread the lube all the way down to my anus and without pausing entered it. Just a little bit, it could not have been more than her fingertip, but she never did it before. Nobody else had ever done it either. Sure, every now and then I would touch myself in the shower, maybe even clean inside a bit, but that was me, this felt very different.

Jenny did not say anything, but when I opened my eyes — when did I close them in the first place? — I saw her watching me closely. The "Are you OK?" was written all over her face, but she did not ask the question, so I was glad that I did not have to answer it.

I was both excited like hell and scared shitless. Excited both by the very pleasant physical sensations her intrusion created and by the prospect of more to come. Scared of the more to come too. Was she going to finger fuck me? Was there a plug on that drawer? A dildo? A strap-on? I have seen enough Domme videos to know what was possible, but I never thought I could be on the receiving end of any of these. Masturbated to a scene or two, maybe had a couple of wet dreams, but that was my extend of familiarity with anal play.

Jenny did not give me much time to ponder on this, her left hand went on to gently caress my balls, while with her right she started to run the softest circles just inside of the tight muscle ring. A tiny bit of pressure moving round and round. My sphincter reacted and started to relax and so did I. She must have felt that the grip on her finger lessened, so she moved a little further in. Now that her first phalange was in, she was able to start moving in and out too. Soft, slow, but it was still an intrusion and my nerve endings responded with tingling that was sending waves of warm pleasure all over my body.

I relaxed some more and felt a pressure from another finger as it slid in alongside the first one on its way in. I was scared of pain, but there was none, just pressure and pleasure, nothing else. I could not hold it anymore and emitted another moan. I expected her to stop and was almost ready to give her the words she wanted, but she let it slide this time, just smiled at me and went on with her slow exploration.

Another drop of lube, another quarter inch of intrusion... My rock hard cock jumped as she curled her fingers and pressed up. Prostate! Yes, I knew what it was, even tried to find it a time or two, but somehow I never succeeded, but she hit it on the first try.

Jenny saw my reaction, eased the pressure and stopped any movement.

"Do you want more?"

"Yes!" this time the answer came immediately, no hesitations on my part.

"Then ask for it."

"Please, don't stop."

"Don't stop doing what? What do you want, baby?"

"This. Whatever you were doing, please, keep going. I have ... I have never felt like this before. Please, don't stop."

There. I did it. I asked my wife to finger fuck me. The light did not go out, the world did not end, nothing really changed, except that now it was out in the open — I was exactly where I wanted to be and so was she. We both knew there was no going back, no way to pretend afterwards that I only went along with the game to humor her. But, surprisingly, none of it mattered, if anything, I felt a relief at having this out in the open.

"Please, don't stop. I need this."

She did not say anything, but slid her fingers out of me, leaned between my wide spread legs, and gently kissed me.

"I love you, baby."

"I love you too."

She went back to work. One finger, two, deeper, harder... Then she did something different: spread her fingers inside me, held them like this for a moment, then switched. It was like using scissors and later I found that this is exactly what it's called. By that time my muscles relaxed enough that this did not cause any pain at all, just the pleasure coming from engaging all the nerve endings that had never been engaged before.

I wondered briefly where all this was going, but realized that it did not matter — wherever Jenny wanted to take me, I was along for the ride. Soon she stopped and yet again opened the drawer I came to love and fear at the same time. Out came a strange object that I could not place at first. It was mostly black with some red lines, not very thick, curved, and had two loops at one end that looked like a handle.

"Meet your new best friend, his name is Aneros," my wife made the introduction. "Do you know what this is?"

I nodded. I knew it was some sort of a plug, or a massager, or something similar. I knew where it was going, but was not sure what it would do and what the parts on the end were for. I was about to find that out.

Jenny poured some lube on the thing and lightly pressed the blunt end to my opening.

"Breathe in, hold your breath, and push out, like you are doing number two, it will help."

How does she know... I did not have the time to finish the thought as she gently slid the toy in.

Oh? Oh! Oh!! A fleeting moment of light pain, more of a discomfort than a real pain, and as my anus closed around the intruder, I knew exactly what each curve and loop was for! The curve of the shaft was perfect, the wide end pressed firmly against my prostate every time I tightened up and would move away just a bit when I relaxed. One of the curved "whiskers" pushed against something in my perineum that felt great, and the other one probably was just a handle to pull the whole thing out afterwards.

Jenny did not say anything, did not touch me, just stood there and watched me climbing higher and higher on a previously unknown pleasure.

"Wait for me!" suddenly came a command.

I opened my eyes and realized that I really was getting close to an orgasm. She did not let me go there, not without her. Jenny pulled her panties to the side and climbed on top of me, shoving my leaking cock inside of her without much ceremony.

I always liked when Jenny would ride me, but this time the cowgirl felt like nothing before — every time I moved even slightly, every time I tensed up to push my cock further into her, I would get a bump from the toy firmly sitting inside of me.

I knew I would not last long, but thankfully I did not need to: my wife was climbing fast too. All the excitement of the last hour made her as wanton as I have ever seen her: She was riding me hard, slamming down on my cock as if she wanted to be pinned through, with one hand she was feverishly rubbing her clit, and with another tugging on her nipples.

Neither one of us was going to last. Very soon I felt her tightening around me, a sure sign that she was just a stroke or two away from cumming. When the first wave hit her, she had to put both hands on my chest to keep from falling off, and by accident her hands landed right on my nipples. That tiny bit of extra stimulation proved to be too much for me to cope with. Then two things happened at the same time: the first wave of cum shot deep inside of my beautiful wife and I started shaking with pulsating pleasure coming from my ass.

Prostate orgasm. We all heard about this mythical creature, but I have never experienced it before and after my feeble attempts at self play was not even sure if it was real or if it was possible for me to achieve it.

It was very real, all right. My body was living a life of its own, I had absolutely no part in what was going on: I would get a pulse of intense pleasure spreading from my ass all over my body, relax for a split second, tighten up again, and get another pleasure jolt.

It was so intense, that I could not pay attention to anything else, my brain did not have enough power for that. When after twenty or so pulses my body stopped shaking and I was able to see again, I found my wife lying by my side and studying my face.

"So, it was THAT good?" she smiled at me and I just smiled back. What could I possibly say?

"I am envious a little bit. You looked... like me when I am having a really big one."

She caressed my cheek and another shock went through my body.

"Still going, aren't you?" she laughed. "I wish we had more time to explore just how far we can stretch it out, but that will have to wait till the next time. Kids. Remember those? I am going to take the thing out, ready?"

She pulled the looped handle and the toy slid out without much resistance. I felt suddenly empty. My ass closed tight, trying to find something, anything to clamp around, but there was nothing. If a body part could feel sadness, then my ass did.

I, on the other hand, was in total awe. At her, at me, at the whole thing.

She probably read some of it on my face as she moved closer and whispered in my ear:

"You did well, baby. I love you."

She did not wait for a reply but slid off the bed and started undoing the restraints. With each one coming off, she massaged the freed limb gently and moved to the next one. When it was all done, she climbed back to bed and curled next to me.

Part 3

"But how?"

I held her close to me, cradling in my arms.

"Jenny. Jenny. Jenny. I love you, baby. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Mike."

Her voice was small and tired, not a Goddess anymore, just my Jenny. But I knew that once she found that confidence, there was no going back.

"But how? Baby, what changed you? You never wanted to do any of that. You never were sure enough of yourself even to try."

"Promise you would not be angry with me?"

"For this? I will promise you anything and you know that!"

"Yes, I do. And this is why I did it..."

"Did what?"

"Went to that site, Lit. You were always reading it and I know you were talking to people there as well. Talking to women. About sex.

"At first it made me very jealous. I was stuck at home with kids and you... It felt like I was losing you. But then one day you left your phone on, I saw the familiar window on the screen and looked. This is how I found your username. Next day I created an account and logged in. I thought I just wanted to see who you were talking to, what these women had, that I did not. Instead, I found out what you were talking about. Us! There were few personal ads, but it looked like that did not go anywhere, because every few weeks you would come back with a new question and the questions were always about us.

"I started following you around, even posted answers in some of your threads. I had some questions of my own, but was afraid to post them, as you might have recognized my writing, if it was a longer text.

"So I just read, and read, and read. Once in a while playing a word game or two.

"At first nobody noticed me and that was perfectly fine. Then, as my comments count went up, I started finding more and more PMs in my inbox. Some were outright creepy, some wanted things from me that I would never provide. But some were just friendly, welcoming me to Lit, offering support.

"It was nice and very unexpected. They did not want anything in return, they never asked for pictures or insisted on videos, we just talked. About life. About families. About how life changed and we did together with it.

"And then with one guy... I started to open up to him. Conversations got much more sexual. But it still felt good, these were just words. I described myself to him, but that was it, he never saw me. Still we got closer and closer and one day I realized that I was waiting for his compliments, that they really made me feel better about myself.

"It both scared and excited me. What was I doing? Was not this exactly what you did and why I hated this site so much? But feeling wanted... feeling desired, feeling worshiped by a complete stranger... It did something to me. And I thought that if I had so much power over somebody just through written words, maybe I will enjoy having this power for real too. Over you. I did not want any other man, I always wanted only you.

AnnieLit
AnnieLit
76 Followers
12