All Comments on 'Do You Want This? Pt. 02'

by AnnieLit

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CanadianMCanadianMover 3 years ago

Always enjoy your stories.... And you did not disappoint with this one... Anticipating where it will lead next..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

Loved it. Fantastic!

Ghost_ryderGhost_ryderabout 3 years ago

Good story noice keep it up homie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Finally, a loving, fairly gentle, femdom story in which there are no whips, chains or stupid name calling but a loving, caring wife who enjoys giving and receiving pleasure. He puts a huge amount of trust in his wife and she rewards him with the best sexual experience of his life.

She is one in a million & he is the luckiest man ever.

A truly loving wife and sexual deity.

Norway_1705Norway_1705over 1 year ago

Finally a woman who is confident but not cruel, decisive but not sadistic.

Excellent. I wonder if there will be many episodes for a sequel

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved it! Well executed. Had me totally enthralled in part one and all the way in part two until the end when she described how she got confidence, sexual ideas, basically a how to manual to do the things she wanted to, all from............ another man other than her husband. So what happens if she wants to do graduate work? What happens if this continues for MONTHS with the other man and then suddenly he suggests they get together so he can "show her exactly how something should be done rather than just 'talking about it'? Problems on the horizon. Mike needs to step up immediately and tell her, what you've learned and what you did this evening have fulfilled some of my darkest desires, and I am so happy we were able to experience them together! But, I do not want you corresponding in any manner, talking at any time, or, God forbid, meeting with this guy again. Do you understand me? Are you perfectly clear what I am telling you? Do you have any problem eliminating this man from your life? This is a one time conversation. If I find out any differently, regardless of how much fun we have had tonight and hopefully more in the future, our marriage will be in jeopardy and my trust in you will be forever destroyed.

AnnieLitAnnieLit4 months agoAuthor

To the last Anonymous, the one talking about ultimatums.

You are a funny guy! You really think that *telling* this woman to stop will change anything? Either she feels the need to talk to somebody else, or she doesn't. As long as the need is there, it will be fulfilled no matter what her husband wants or doesn't want. The only thing a speech like this will do is close the door on communication. His realistic choices are to either be openly OK with it or pretend that he is able to completely ignore it. There is no third way.

He could also start showing her much more attention, start dating her again, not just treat her as his wife. And talk to her - tell he what he liked the most out of the things that she did, what other things he would love them to try one day. Send her stories, pictures, videos that might lead to some new ideas. Enroll them both into a Shibari class, I don't know, there are a lot of things that can be done to make the sex life better. But prohibiting something is not one of them.

Not to mention that he did it too, he talked to women on the very same site. So what right does he have to put his foot down now?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnnieLit@AnnieLit
Stories: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=4899150&page=submissions Update (Sept 2019) ⚠️* WARNING! *⚠️ Take Warning: Any institution or person using this site for study, projects, or personal agenda - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES