Do You Want to be an Amazon? Ch. 02

Story Info
Garth is an endless fuck machine and Dorothy is too small.
5.4k words
4.42
11.7k
19
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DracumSum
DracumSum
196 Followers

Dorothy got off the bus and started walking towards her newly paid off house, with its newly replaced washing machine, the demolded basement, and the functional hot water heater. Her feet felt heavenly in her orthopedic soles, her clothes finally fit properly, and her hives had finally gone down since they'd been able to switch to a different soap and shampoo. Even work was less stressful now that she didn't need to worry about one deducted paycheck away from skipping lunches and risking the pipes freezing. Still, her steps were hesitant, and she looked a bit glum, the previous loving sanctuary now... a bit chilly.

As she got a bit closer, she could hear a rhythmic thudding and saw a truck barely fitting inside the driveway, pulling a shipping container hooked up to the house's electrical supply. It was a... familiar sight by now, and one they'd both agreed on.

Amazons were pretty strictly protected under anti-discrimination laws, probably didn't hurt that the upper class had considered it to be fashionable to be an Amazon for a few centuries, but that equally strictly ended where infectiousness was concerned. Pretty much all Amazons produced a mild virus that caused the body to gradually produce anti-inflammatory and muscle relaxants, gradually helping their partners enjoy each other more. A smaller percentage could cause some noticeable changes to occur, usually after a few years. Then there were people like Garth.

They had sat down in the specialist's office, Garth already over 2 meters tall, clumsy and awkward with the extra 50 kilos of muscle. They'd settled into their chairs, Garth's complaining loudly, his bulging tank top and straining jockstrap under the short skirt fighting for room, the elastic stretching to uselessness. Garth didn't really care, he knew that he'd completely outgrow them by the end of the week. Dorothy tried to hide the constant buzzing coming from between her legs, barely able to see anything other than her amazing husband. It was a bit easier since Dorothy had been bundled up against the blizzard, the nearly 80,000 calories Garth was eating a day offering plenty of protection, even in his flip flops.

The specialist had gulped when they walked through the door, and they'd gotten the news. They couldn't have sex.

Specifically, Dorothy couldn't have sex with Garth. Aside from the lung deflating horse cock, the fist crushing pussy, and the spine snapping thighs, that much mutagenic virus had really unpredictable outcomes. And they weren't easily able to be reversed. If they did a traditional fuck frenzy, it could easily knock 20 years off her life, if her organs didn't grow to the needed size or strength.

Thus... her current predicament. Her suddenly comfortable sex life plunged into cold water, and Garth suddenly needed to deal with a libido strong enough to power a truck. Literally in this case, as Dorothy walked by the truck that was storing today's production.

She sighed. Plunged into cold water wasn't quite the right term. And opening the door just reminded her why. An absolute fog of musk flowed out of the newly constructed staircase from the kitchen down to the basement, where Garth's workspace had been constructed. Dorothy dropped off her bag on the kitchen table, nudging aside a box of high protein ready meals and a number of test samples, then walked down stairs, feeling her nipples harden, her cheeks flush, her heart race, and herself moisten.

Simply put, Garth had gotten married to his job, a lot more literally than she would have liked. And, as she walked through the door, she remembered why him saying that she could sleep around as much as she wanted didn't matter.

She wanted him.

She wanted his 3 meter tall frame, which was currently squatting the weight of a small car. She wanted to drink out of his endlessly leaking nipples, hug his massive dripping cock, see how much his cunt and asshole could gape. She also wanted to kiss him tenderly, put on his favorite show, and gently stroke his hair, just like they used to do. Her body needed him, her heart wanted to comfort him, and she was stuck here, trying not to fist herself in front of the medical staff employed to milk her husband like a prized cow. Not to say she wasn't unappreciative of it. The pay was amazing, and it hit every one of her kinks. Hell, she even had a cowgirl outfit tucked deeply away in the closet, she just... really really wanted something more than just looking.

With another roar, and a thud that shook the house, Garth peaked, legs straightening, body straining, and dropped the weights, triggering the massive electro-stim units in his pussy and ass to go off, unloading the final blast of the night, as his cock and nipples slowly softened.

He was positively glowing, sweaty chest heaving in the cool air, as the medical staff started unhooking their systems and setting the automated cleaning. He brightened as he saw Dorothy, standing there, a hand somehow snaked underneath her shirt, and mouthed "one second" as he walked over to the shower.

It wasn't like the specially formulated shampoo did much to his scent, which was seemingly hardwired to her clit, but it usually gave him enough time to grab a meal with her without necessarily reducing her to a quivering, begging, needy slut.

To be honest, that was two thirds of the reason why she still worked. She needed some time away from so much sheer horny intensity. It wasn't like her paycheck was that much... well, she certainly enjoyed being able to treat Garth, his eyes had lit up so much when she'd bought him his collar, the only thing he regularly wore now... but turned out that having someone with a known virus strain, hyperproductive even by Amazon standards, and was about as communicable as possible without too much risk of addiction... that was really rare and valuable. If you were willing to spend day in and day out being milked, working out, and eating.

"You're trapping yourself inside your head again, aren't you?" Garth asked, appearing in front of her. His voice and new face was tender, and a finger that her hand could barely wrap around gently pulled her chin up to look at his perfect blonde hair, his supermodel face, and his soft lips, stretched in a loving smile, and the two beautiful blue eyes, the same ones that had drawn her to him in the first place, all sparkling with happiness.

She huffed out a laugh. "Yeah... just... fuck, you make me so horny." She hugged him tightly, unable to stop her rubbing against his rock hard thigh.

"You wouldn't believe how much I want to show you my love." Garth said.

"You're probably right." Dorothy laughed, wit h a twisted smile on her face. She didn't believe that he wanted her, when anyone in their right mind would throw themselves at his feet.

Garth pet her head and tensed his abs, sending his cock a few inches out of its sheath, booping her in the nose, leaving a smear of pre. "I really really want to pin you down and fuck you until you're so pregnant you can't move, just belly and milky tits. Then you can spend all day underneath me, here, while I make sure nothing happens to you... well, except for me."

The loving tone didn't change, but the cock started hardening. It wasn't like the musk ever cleared out of the basement, but she couldn't ignore it when it was this fresh, literally pouring off his freshly revealed member. She wanted to lick it so hard, and try to swallow it. She didn't care how it was impossible, she just felt so empty and knew the solution was slowly pushing past her as it fully unsheathed, seemingly neverending. Garth's breath picked up as he started sweating, pouring off pheromones, telling his wife that she was about to... well, exactly what he'd said.

Then the fans picked up, dumping a neutralizing agent into the air.

A few seconds later, the two of them felt a bit embarrassed, their bodies still burning with lingering arousal.

"I'm serious honey. I don't want to be with anyone but you." Garth said, gently leaning down and kissing her, then started up the stairs, perfect ass swaying with each step, collar around his neck. Dorothy stared at him, then followed.

One of the earliest things they'd figured out how to do was have a relatively normal meal. It was difficult with the sheer amount of food that Garth needed to intake each day, but frequent breaks, IV drips, and careful pre-planning meant that they could sit next to each other and eat. Garth's plate might have been heaped to overflowing, but that didn't change the simple pleasure of sitting down and being with each other for a certain amount of time.

Well, normally. This time Dorothy was aggressively stabbing her salad as Garth gulped down nutrient gruel, listening to one of the scientists allocated to analyzing his output. "Alright, you're a little low in calcium, so we've added a few supplements there. You're going to get blood drawn tomorrow, we need to check for antibodies, looks like you might have been exposed to a low grade variant of the Amazonness virus and your body is being a bit aggressive about it. No real issue, but we've noticed that you've been producing a few percent higher than expected. Or that could be that you're not properly relieving yourself at night." The scientist's eyes flicked towards Dorothy, and she scowled. "I believe that Tiffany offered to come over..." He trailed off without saying anything explicitly.

"And I talked about it with Tiffany." Garth said. "I'll deal with it. Should I try to unload more frequently?"

"It would be best. We can look into getting a vacuum tube to reduce cleanup, but it'll take a bit. Not many are geared towards your level of production." The scientist said. "We have a few more tests to run, then you two can enjoy your night."

He walked out to the shipping container, carrying the dual mobile biohazard lab/storage room. By this point, a fair amount of the floor space was filled with carefully separated containers of milk, sweat, pre, cum, and natural lubricants. Didn't make sense to try to extract something too far outside of pharmaceutical grade and need to toss the day's harvest when you could adjust on the fly with the IVs. Like usual, they were sloppy with their cleanup, and left an early batch of tested milk. Condensation ran down the side, as they bustled around, polishing everything to a shine, before heading home for the night.

Soon enough, the couple were left alone.

"So... you and Tiffany?" Dorothy asked.

"She asked if we wanted to go camping with her and her husband. I said no." Garth said.

"Why? I'm sure you'd love it." Dorothy said, trying not to put in any edge.

Garth looked at her flatly. "Look, I can tell you're not comfortable with any of this shit. And I'm not expecting you to be, but you can't bottle this up inside. It's going to explode. We need to talk about this, and you won't even agree to couple's therapy." He put down his fork, and looked at her in the eyes. "I still love you, and there's nothing I'd want more than to spend the rest of my life with you. But you can't keep acting like this. It's not healthy for anyone and it's going to leak and ruin everything we have together."

Dorothy blinked at him, as her sight went blurry. She tried to say something, then choked. "I'm sorry... I.. fuck... I-" She tried to get the words out, trying to not cry. She'd managed to control herself for years, no matter what happened, always being the emotional bedrock, and now she was breaking down because Garth was making a good point? What the fuck is wrong with me? She thought, as two massive arms wrapped around her, lifting her up and carrying her over to the couch.

Garth held her gently stroking her hair, as she slowly recovered, crying out months of building frustration and isolation. She eventually recovered, hiccuping occasionally, as Garth lowered the lights and put on one of their stupid movies they loved to make fun of together.

"Erm... thanks..." She managed after way too long of silently watching. "You're right... I just wish that... I could actually be with you... trying to get to get to the point where it's safe just... seems too hard."

Garth blinked. "Erm... you do realize that... they've been leaving you mostly pasteurized milk to help with that, right?"

"What?!" Dorothy yelped, trying to sit up, but mostly caught in Garth's firm but yielding breasts.

"What what?" Garth asked confused.

"But that specialist said that a fuck frenzy was too dangerous!" Dorothy said, profoundly confused.

"Well, yeah, but if they reduce the viral load, they can slowly introduce the virus to your system and control the process as it goes on."

"Why did nobody tell me about this?!" Dorothy demanded.

"Because explicitly giving someone mutagenic cocktails is wildly illegal? They have their hands tied."

"Why didn't you tell me about it?!" Dorothy asked.

Garth blushed. "Well, I thought you were into this... or something. It's gotten... pretty fucking obvious that you aren't, but... Look, it was sprung on me that you secretly want your chest cavity to be replaced with throbbing Amazon cock. I can't read your mind." Garth's normally sweet smell took on a sour tinge.

Dorothy took a deep breath. "OK... I'm sorry. I misinterpreted what was going on... And been sending mixed messages... And this is a big thing. I... I'll need to think about it... you mind if we circle back to it?" Garth nodded tersely, and they turned back to the mindless movie.

Garth's scent slowly returned to normal, as Dorothy's mind ran wild. It was like that time she's been offered... well, everything she wanted. A full ride gymnastics scholarship, the chance to try to go for greater things. And she'd turned it down because she 'knew' she would be injured and flunk out.

And now she had... something that felt remarkably similar. A risk of injury, versus boring safety. She'd gotten... better than she expected with Garth. A loving, relaxed home life... but she wasn't sure if she wanted to roll the dice again, either way.

She fell asleep in his arms, and didn't notice it when he carried her to bed.

***

The next morning, Dorothy awoke to her alarm, feeling that familiar annoying stress related headache, though this time it was joined by a undercurrent of arousal.

She rolled over and looked at Garth, who was still sleeping peacefully, the cute picture somewhat ruined by the thigh high tented sheets. Dorthy took a deep breath and rolled out of bed, groaning in the pre-dawn darkness. She headed to the shower, Garth's talk from last night still bouncing around her head.

About 20 minutes later, she was in the kitchen, cereal sitting in a bowl, when she opened the refrigerator and saw the bottle of pasteurized milk, right next to the normal jug.

She hesitated... and grabbed one of them. She opened the top and started pouring it into the cereal. She saw that it was nearly finished by the end, so decided to finish it off.

It smelt sweet. Then she took a swig and her world tilted.

The taste was an explosion of creamy goodness across her tongue, tasting like nothing she had ever experienced before. It was thick, rich, and all consuming, making her taste buds signal their absolute approval unlike anything she had ever drank before. Just perfectly sweet, with an undertone of salt and what she could only think of as need. Then the virus hit.

Amazons had evolved to be needed. Literally. They dominated their slaves through addiction to their bodily fluids. Today, most people were generally resistant to the effects, and anything that went on the market was carefully treated to reduce the risk, though under the table sales of undiluted fluids were certainly a thing. And Garth's addictive component had been relatively weak.

Dorothy's brain couldn't have cared less, as every brain cell simultaneously decided that Garth was just the best... fucking thing ever, and screamed their approval by releasing every endorphin they could. She giggled to herself, as fun colored orbs flashed across her eyes, bouncing around everything she could see, and she slumped onto the table, leaning forward as a satisfied grin spread across her carefree visage. She leaned back, until the opposite counter pressed against her ass, and she started arching her back, presenting her dripping slit to the world, idly considering whether or not she should strip naked and head back to the bedroom.

Then the carton slipped from her hands and fell onto the table with a loud enough thunk to wake her up. She stood up, cheeks flushed, and looked around wildly, worried that someone had seen her. After a few moments, her eyes turned to the bowl of cereal, and she took it to the couch.

She turned on the TV, flipping to a random channel legs tightly crossed as each bite sent another wave of arousal and sheer euphoria across her brain. Eventually she settled on something. The open division for beach volleyball.

Most of an hour later, Garth woke up and headed to the kitchen, idly stroking his aching erection as it warred with his empty stomach for his attention. He opened the fridge and saw that a container was missing. He sniffed the air, and his nose led him to a wet patch on the couch. Garth smiled, he was pretty sure what Dorothy had chosen.

***

Dorothy's day was... unusual. After finishing the bowl of cereal, she'd realized that she needed to change into a different set of work clothes. Fortunately, she kept a few backups as far away from Garth as possible, in case she needed to escape the house looking relatively respectable, and managed to switch out her khakis. Then it was off to work.

The bus ride there felt like it took no time at all, her head still feeling a bit full of cotton from the milk, but the moment she was at work, she felt like she was filled with energy, almost like when she'd downed a pot to finish the quarter's audit results. This time it wasn't even jittery, just focused energy that let her get to work. Before she knew it, lunchtime was upon her and she rolled the chair back from her desk, stretching and hearing her back pop.

She headed down to the break room and grabbed her lunch from the refrigerator. The first bite tasted heavenly, pretty impressive for a tomato and lettuce between two pieces of whole wheat, and she obliterated it. Opening her phone just didn't feel appealing, so she got up and started walking back to her cube, then kept walking right past it. She headed outside, and the cold air on her skin felt wonderful. She stretched, shivering as her shirt untucked itself and a gust of air blew, knocking some conscious mind back into her. It was literally freezing. Her coworkers were glancing at her as she stood in the snowy air, practically burning up. Her pants felt tight, and her bra felt uncomfortable, as some parts of her body sent messages that they'd love to be touched.

"You feeling alright?" Someone in a security uniform asked, as he looked at Dorothy's flushed face in extremely unseasonable attire.

"Erm... yeah... just... think I'm having some side effects from a new medication. Hot flashes, stuff like that." Dorothy said, shifting from leg to leg, suddenly antsy and extremely thirsty for milk. "Think... think I'm... going to go get some coffee..."

"Are you sure that coffee's a good idea right now? You seem a bit worked up."

Dorothy opened her mouth to agree with him, closed her mouth, shrugged, and turned on her heel towards the nearest coffee shop. It felt nice. The walk, the cold, the thought of coffee, and the knowledge that she'd taken a polite suggestion and shoved it into a deep dark pit.

Before her lunch break was over, she was back in her cubical, enjoying a caffe latte with a lot of latte and very little caffe. Somehow, the smell and taste helped calm her racing heart and let her ignore the heat. She turned back to the computer screen and started typing.

DracumSum
DracumSum
196 Followers
12