Do You Want to be an Amazon? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Getting back home, the extra energy was still there, but it had shifted from productivity to distraction. She'd tried pacing back and forth to burn it off, but that hadn't helped, and had just attracted some strange stares from the nearby cubicles, and it had just kept getting hotter and hotter inside that room. Coffee had helped a bit, but... she was jittery enough, and she felt like she'd burnt through her tiny lunch within the hour, her stomach complaining loudly.

She practically jogged home, enjoying her sensible shoes and burst inside, panting.

"Ah, Dorothy. You mind if we have a chat?" One of the lab techs asked, looking up from where she was doing paperwork on the kitchen table.

"Erm... I'm a bit distracted right now." Dorothy said, Garth's scent going right to her hind brain and making her feel thirsty... and a lot of other conflicting, demanding signals.

"That's no problem. We just noticed that the Garth's test batch was missing from yesterday. Did you drink it?"

Dorothy felt like she was back in third grade, being interrogated over whether she stole a pencil. "Yes." She said.

The technician blinked, a bit surprised. "Erm... well, in that case we probably should have a talk about what that entails..."

"What? That I'm going to grow to three meters tall with a cock longer than my arm?"

The technician coughed. "Not quite. The noticeable physical changes will take a number of months, assuming that you stick to solely the pasteurized milk. Between now and then, you will likely need to adjust your schedule in a number of ways."

"Like what?" Dorothy was getting tired of the discussion already, and wanted to see Garth sooner rather than later.

"Well, would you mind telling me what you felt like today?"

"Increasingly irritated with people not getting to the point?"

The technical made a conciliatory gesture. "Yeah... that can happen. On initial exposure, the virus begins to affect hormone production, and the sudden dump of testosterone will tend to make people feel energized and a bit aggressive." The technician saw Dorothy's 'no shit' expression and hurriedly continued. "Sorry, I'm... used to explaining this to people who aren't currently experiencing it. Erm... we have a few methods to help deal with it. I'm guessing you're feeling like you're starving, you want to work out, and you want to get Garth alone?"

Dorothy nodded begrudgingly. "A workout does sound very nice."

"Alright, if you can change, we can start working out a routine to help minimize the effects of continued ingestion on your life."

Dorothy rubbed her temples. "Look... if you're going to grab me from seeing my husband, and tell me to change into something that's going to be soaked through within minutes of seeing him, I'd love to know why I'm showing off to you lot beforehand."

The technician looked a bit stunned. Previously, the only experience they'd had together was Dorothy cringing away from everything. "Erm... yes. Alright. The recommended method of helping with withdraw is protein shakes mixed with milk. Helps with hunger pains too. If there's a gym near your workplace, we can recommend that you should go there at least once a workday. There's too much risk of injury to tendons and ligaments, otherwise, plus it helps keep your emotions under control... And we can start monitoring your antibody levels to see when you can get exposed to higher concentrations."

"So when Garth and I can fuck?" Dorothy asked, suddenly all ears. It was funny how much the technician was blushing when she spent most of her day watching Garth cum or be milked.

The technician nodded, and Dorothy ran to get into her old workout clothing. It was just an old t-shirt and some leggings, which were unflatteringly tight, but that thought disappeared when Dorothy saw Garth lifting.

She could see the individual striations in his muscles as he carefully and deliberately lifted the weight, totally under control as a vein throbbed in his forehead.

The same technician waved her over, where some free weights were laid out on the padded floor.

"Alright, how much do you normally exercise?"

Dorothy shook her head, and the technician nodded. "Alright, we'll get you started with something simple."

Dorothy didn't really remember much of the rest of the exercising, her attention was largely drawn by Garth, receiving a number of corrections from the increasingly exasperated technician/personal trainer.

That changed when Dorothy was given a protein shake with an achingly familiar smell.

Then the workout shifted entirely.

The technician had to slow Dorothy down, trying to prevent her from showing off too much, as she stared fixedly at Garth. Garth, for his part, definitely enjoyed the attention, nostrils flaring whenever Dorothy took another gulp, causing the wet patch in her leggings to grow.

"Alright, Garth, you ready to work on kegals?" One of the technicians asked, as he checked off the last of the squats.

Garth eagerly nodded, pulling off the carefully designed jockstrap to give support to his fist sized balls.

"Don't you... you know... like just tense your inner muscles for that?" Dorothy asked.

The technician nodded. "Normally, yes. However, a Warrior like Garth should do a bit more to ensure that he completely clears his plumbing. It takes a lot of muscle power to get cum through something that long." Garth walked over to a number of plates, attached to what could only be described as an oversized dildo.

"... can I do that?" Dorothy asked, trying not to rub herself looking at her husband about to be penetrated.

Her own trainer grabbed what looked like two balls connected to a string out of a container and passed it to Dorothy. She examined it, feeling the heft. "And I ...?" She asked, miming putting them up somewhere.

The technician nodded.

Dorothy walked over to the bathroom and closed the door. She pulled down her pants and slipped the ball inside, feeling it settle into place. It was... strange, just a constant pull, which she reflexively tightened around.

She pulled her pants back up and walked out, and reflexively tightening as hard as she could around the balls as she saw Garth straining to lift the weight, cock partially extended out of its sheath, abs tensed. He slowly lifted the weights a few inches, held it there for a few seconds, then slowly lowered again.

"... how much weight is that?"

"80 kg."

Dorothy wasn't sure how to feel about her husband being able to lift her by his cunt muscles alone. Her own slit said it eagerly approved and demanded that she stimulate her clit. She didn't, but kept squeezing the kegal balls, as she stared at the muscular fertility goddess that was her husband.

By the end of the exercise, Dorothy was a horny wreck, flushed, panting, and doing her best to not rub herself off in front of practical strangers. Garth dropped the weights, cleaned them off, then started heading over to the collection area.

It was a sealed off area, waterproofed and designed for easy hosing down, with what looked like an oversized gymnastics horse mounted in the center, with a large slit on the side.

Garth cock was hardening, extending out of its sheath, and he grinned at Dorothy. "Just watch this." he commanded, and Dorothy was enraptured. His blunt headed cock kept growing out of his sheath, the medial ring swelling the sensitive skin, and a dollop of pre dropped onto the ground. He grabbed the base and held it like a firehose, the nearly 30 inch length fighting against gravity as it bowed towards the ground.

Garth walked up to the horse, and took a bottle from a pouch in the side, then started lubing up his dick. Once the spire glistened in the soft gym lighting, he started thrusting into the horse, slowly picking up speed and strength. Soon the wet slaps were echoing around the room.

Dorothy slowly got closer, watching her muscled mate pant as he started panting and sweating, filling the room with his potent musk. With each thrust, nearly a foot and a half of cock plunged in and out, as a constant stream of pre was sucked into the collection tank at the end of the toy.

"He would love to lick you out." A voice murmured in her ear. She jumped, and looked over, her personal trainer was standing there, with her hands balled into fists, nearly as transfixed as Dorothy. Dorothy bit her lip. Did she want all these people watching her and Garth -- Ok, she definitely did.

She pulled off her shirt and pants, leaving her in her athletic underwear, then pulled off her shoes. Slowly walking towards Garth, she marveled at his built back, his tight ass, his massive thighs. It was everything she had dreamed of.

She slowly walked in front of him, enjoying how his eyes stayed on her the entire way, and tried to get onto the horse. Then slipped. Then tried again. This time a massive hand caught her around the midsection and easily lifted her up.

"I don't think we'll be needing this." Garth said, gently tugging at her bra with his other hand, instantly ripping it apart. "Oops... sorry, guess I don't know my own strength."

Dorothy bit her lip again, really wanting to reach down and start fingering herself, but knowing that Garth was really enjoying teasing her.

"Maybe I can get this one..." He murmured, his deep voice sending tingles up her spine, as he gently pulled down her panties with a massive finger. Dorothy gasped as it brushed her sensitive mons, and he slowly lowered her onto the horse.

He gently ran a finger along her mouth, and her brain fogged over with musk and need. "That's about where my cock ends. Would love to scramble your brains, but not today." He said, then slowly leaned forward and kissed her.

Their tongues fought for a moment, his playfully, hers desperately, as she got drunk on his amazon scent, potent, powerful, all consuming, but still 100% him. After a few moments, he pulled back, eyes staring at her with loving need and picked her up by the waist, both hands entirely wrapped around her hips and ass.

He slowly began thrusting again, shaking the horse, and the house thanks to the bolts into the concrete, as he slowly began to lick. He was enjoying letting this build, as Dorothy was reduced to a whimpering slut.

He was playing with her thighs and ass, leaving her dripping slit alone, until she finally broke. "Please!" She managed.

"Please, what? Use your words." He said, slowly licking in a circle.

"Tongue.." she managed, before gasping as he came so tantalizingly close.

"What do you want with my tongue?"

"Fuck me with your tongue! Please, I need you!"

Garth grinned. "With pleasure." He started licking in earnest, his thrusting picking up and shaking Dorthy and the horse.

After the last hour of staring at him in slightly too small underwear, and watching him fucking the mount, Dorothy was already on edge. She started moaning in time with his licks, volume increasing as he expertly zeroed in on her most sensitive parts.

She came, like an explosion, the scent amplifying her orgasm until she was on the verge of blacking out, just feeling pure pleasure crashing into hear head, almost like when she'd had the milk earlier this morning. This time though, it didn't stop. Garth kept licking, slowly pressing into her slit, stretching her more than his cock had ever done.

She went limp in his hands, trying to recover, mindlessly happy that he wasn't about to let her.

Sometime, and several orgasms, later, she heard him grunt and felt him hilt, as he stopped licking her for a moment.

Oh, thank god... it's over. She thought for a moment, entirely overwhelmed, when he started picking up pace, as the collector kicked into high gear to gather all the cum. "Wait, you're multiorgasmic now?"

"Fuck yes." Garth grunted. "and I'm going to be enjoying you all night."

Dorothy slumped happily back onto the gymnastics horse, and surrendered to the overwhelming sensation.

12