Do You Want to be an Amazon? Ch. 03

Story Info
Dorothy's been drinking Garth's milk. Her libido's increased.
4.8k words
4.49
9.8k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DracumSum
DracumSum
196 Followers

Garth awoken blearily, and rolled over, blinking in the darkness as his eyes made out the clock. Then he groaned, less than 45 minutes until his alarm, and he needed to use the restroom. He started sitting up, and groaned again. His cock was hard.

"If you weren't so much fun, you'd be a pain in the ass." He said under his breath, as his nearly arm long dick throbbed, enjoying the attention. There was an obvious darker spot, even in the dim predawn, but at least this time he hadn't cum. There were still splotches on the ceiling from the numerous wet dreams. Thankfully, as far as he could tell, his jockstrap had been pushed out of the way, rather than breaking, again.

Garth huffed in irritation, and rolled out of bed, trying to step carefully not to wake his wife as the floor perceptively bowed underneath his weight. He stripped off his sleep clothes, sighing as his watermelon like breasts swung free, and his balls were released from their elastic prison. As he waked towards the bathroom, he reflexively tensed his kegals, lodging his cock between his tits, just right for him to enjoy the sweet pheromones pouring off it, and maybe lick some of pre that seemingly never stopped pouring from the finger sized slit.

And this was one of the times when sex was in the background of his life.

Day to day, his life was... kind of boring. In the sense that he knew what it was going to be like from sun up to sun down. Constantly observed, constantly tested, his body absolutely optimized for output, a constant flow of resources coming in and milk, cum, pre, and virus coming out. The local Amazon support group had a category for people like Garth. Breeding Studs, something of a joke since they were banned from directly fucking anyone, except each other.

And there were exactly three in the city.

Still, there were definitely benefits... Garth thought as he walked into the bathroom, looking forward to the breeding post he had set up there. He'd done a line of coke in college once. Whenever he tried to say how an orgasm made him feel, that was the closest he could relate it to. A sense of power, and energy, ready to keep on going until his lungs and muscles were burning. And he was a world class marathon runner.

He yawned, and turned on the lights.

Dorothy was sitting on the floor, naked, fingering herself, right underneath the breeding post. Well... sitting was a bit generous. She was aggressively attacking the gaping slit with her mouth and nose. It was shiny with frothy saliva, and the floor was glistening with arousal.

That was new.

She snatched her hand away from her groin like she was a teenager being caught, well, masturbating in the bathroom. She stared at Garth, gasping, hands not sure if they wanted to cover her breasts or play with them.

Garth sighed. "Alright... we're definitely going to need to talk in the morning..." He rubbed his eyes, his cock hardening even more at how much his wife wanted just his scent and flavor, let alone... He felt his balls already tensing ready to unload. She started crawling towards him, panting, trying to get closer to the overpowering musk, eyes blank, arousal visibly dripping down her legs. "Oh... fuck."

Garth grabbed his cock, and stepped forward, feeding it into the breeding post, and instantly unloading. His balls, swollen from not fucking overnight, slowly stopped complaining as spurt after spurt unloaded. Just another morning.

Then Garth gasped as Dorothy got involved.

Her eyes were half lidded as she crawled up behind him, head swimming in his scent. She reached out and licked him, his salty flavor leaving her head sparking and her clit tingling. She kept licking upwards, until she felt a furnace of heat and desire. She nudged aside his balls, and he felt her breath on his clit.

Garth knew he should stop, exposing Dorothy to his viral load was extremely risky, but-

His world went white as Dorothy licked it.

Garth came. Garth came, shaking, moaning, and hard.

He lost control as he grabbed onto the breeding post, his balls pumping, his legs almost giving out, as Dorothy eagerly licked and sucked, her face bathed in arousal and sweat. Garth collapsed against the post, his ass and legs the only things still able to keep moving, almost entirely overwhelmed.

It felt like minutes passed before Garth's orgasm came to an end, and he pulled out of the post. "That... was the most amazing... thing I've ever felt... thank you so much." He managed, panting, before looking down.

Dorothy was laid on her back, eyes open, brain turned to mush by Garth's fluids. All was moving was her hand, stroking herself, as she barely breathed, riding high on endorphins, her brain nothing but bubbles.

"Oh fuck."

***

Dorothy yawned and woke up, feeling very well rested. She looked over at her clock and... this wasn't her room. It wasn't even the old master bedroom. Or the new reinforced bedroom for Garth. It looked like sterile white medical normal.

She looked around, and confirmed, yes, it was medical, seemed like the inside of the lab. A lab technician looked at a blinking light on their data tablet, and then got up, walking over to Dorothy. Dorothy lay there, noticing the IV tubes running into her arm.

"You gave us a bit of a scare." The technician said. "Do you remember what happened?"

"Well... I woke up, and needed to go to the bathroom... then I think I fell asleep?" She said, then blushed, remembering probably the best dream in months. She'd smelled Garth and fuck, she could feel herself moistening just from the thought.

The lab technician nodded, and made a note. "And have you been exposed to Garth's body fluids?"

"Not directly..." She said, trying not to get any of the technicians in trouble in case they were covering their own asses. She was a grownup.

"Alright, do you mind if we do a physical exam to confirm? Can I import your records?" Dorothy nodded to the technician and laid back, trying to relax back into sleep. She wanted to try to get back to that dream where she...

Oh.

"... did I... eat out Garth... all night?"

"We're trying to figure out what effects it may have had." The lab technician didn't quite confirm.

"I... don't think it's much? I haven't lost weight and my clothes still fit..." Dorothy said, a bit groggily, trying to help.

"Well, it looks like your body fat percentage is down to nearly 15%, and that wasn't true a month ago." The technician said.

"What does that mean?"

"You have abs."

"Abs?" Dorothy said a bit blearily, looking down at her flat stomach. Well she tried, her boobs got in the way. She sat up and looked down. "No I don't..." She said, confused.

The technician pressed a button, and a mirror pivoted out. "I have abs!" Dorothy said, happily feeling them with her hands. "Are my boobs bigger?"

The technician pulled up an MRI scan from a few years back when she'd broken her leg during a bike crash. "This is the last 'picture' we have in your file. Looks like you've lost a fair amount of fat and packed on some muscle."

"Erm... so... how much was from last night versus... exposure earlier..."

"We won't know until we can get you to an MRI. Then we can try to check for rapid growth strain versus slower changes. Though it might get a bit blurred if you've been working out more." The technician looked at Dorothy over the clipboard.

"Yes... I have..."

"Do you have a recent full body picture?"

"Um... not really. I don't really go to the beach or anything."

The technician sighed. "Do you think your husband could potentially help identify any differences?"

"I don't know... I feel like he doesn't really... look at me?" She cringed.

"Would you mind if he looked?"

Dorothy shook her head. "No, I guess I wouldn't mind."

The technician looked out, and nearly bumped foreheads with Garth.

"Is she OK?" He asked.

"She's awake. I was hoping you could take a look at her."

He nodded eagerly, and stepped in. The truck's suspension groaned at the sudden weight, and it shifted a few degrees. He stepped in, stunned. In his arms were a bundle of clothes, a water bottle, a couple books, a warm blanket, and a potted plant.

"You know that I... live right there?" Dorothy asked, a blushing a bit.

"Well, yeah... I was worried that you'd be uncomfortable here..." Garth blushed, then really looked at Dorothy's naked form. He froze, eyes widening. "You look amazing."

Dorthy blushed. "You're just saying that..."

"No... You've been... looking a lot better..." Garth was wearing his standard uniform around the house, a massive tank top and a pair of workout shorts, They barely held back his assets at the best of times. Now, it was clearly tented around an eager spire, the center of the bulge wet with pre.

"But... I don't... look that different...?" Dorothy trailed off.

"Honey, I don't care about that." Garth began, his pants beginning to shift from straining to tenting. "I've always thought you were beautiful. But, damn, I'm loving your tone right now, and your..." He blushed, somehow still embarrassed about admitting to it. "I love how big your chest is."

Dorothy wasn't much better, her face flushed red. "What else do you love about me?" She asked, crossing her legs tightly.

"I love how you've been working out on your own." Garth said, running a hand down her leg. "I love how dedicated you are." His hand roamed to her flat stomach, as Dorothy smiled laying back, enjoying his touch. She'd been spending nearly every lunch working out on her own, and had been getting complements for her dedication. And that was ignoring the workouts she did with Garth under the lab technicians supervision. "I love how toned you've gotten." Garth said, running his hand up her ribs, as she stifled a moan.

"But that's mostly you..." She said, begrudgingly.

"And you've completely changed your diet, you're working out more, and you're aware of what it takes. Me helping you isn't any different than a guy getting a higher dose of testosterone. It's only something that serves to emphasize what you're already doing."

Dorothy groaned, not willing to disagree. Garth's hands felt heavenly, and he wasn't exactly wrong.

"But most of all, I love you. I love how you've supported me through this, regardless of how awkward it has been for you. I love how you're willing to explore all this with me." He said, gesturing to himself, his overflowing shirt, the coconuts shoved down his pants, and the eager python, barely restrained. "I love being with you and I'm thankful that you're willing to be with me every day." He leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back as his flavor burst across her tongue. She reached out and grabbed him, pulling him close, not willing to let him go.

The technician coughed, "OK, this is sweet but we still need to figure out how much she's changed."

The two broke away, blushing, their cocks bobbing in the air, Garth's firmly pushed past his pants.

Dorthy covered her face, then her eyes widened. Her hand darted down and she felt herself. Then it jerked away as her clit angrily protested. She knew it had been getting... more pronounced, but... this felt different, more intense... and so much bigger. She propped herself on her elbows and then sat up.

Sticking between her legs was definitely a dick. It was small, a couple fingers could wrap around it, and it was thin, less than her pinkie, but... that was not a clit.

After a few moments of staring, she managed. "Well, that's new..."

"Not that new." Garth disagreed. "I've spent enough time eating you out to know. It's been fun to play with."

"What?"

"You didn't notice? It's definitely... newish? But it's been there for a couple weeks. Then again, it's mostly between your lips when it's not hard. Though it wasn't that overt yesterday."

"No... I know... down there... you're really hot so... I..." She blushed, not willing to talk about the hours spent in the bathroom alone.

"Honey, you're really really bad at looking at yourself."

"No I'm not." Dorothy protested.

Garth rummaged through the stuff he'd brought, then pulled out one of her favorite shirts and pants. "You recognize this?"

"Yeah, it's my favorite work outfit." She said, shrugging. There wasn't much more to say. It was flattering, even when she felt like she couldn't fit in her other sets. And it was comfortable otherwise while still looking professional. About everything you could ask for.

"When was the last time you wore it?" Garth asked patiently.

Dorothy thought about it for a few moments, then shrugged. "Why does that matter?"

"Can you try it on?"

Dorothy shifted, legs hanging over the edge of the examination table. "Sure." She said, taking the top. She pulled it on one arm, then pulled a bit harder, forcing it up her forearm. The wrist showed an inch. Then she put her arm into the other sleeve, and... it just wouldn't fit. She could get her arm in, even if the wrist showed more than it should have, but the back felt bunched. Dorothy scowled, and forced it. The sound of ripping fabric filled the room, but it got on. Abet uncomfortably tight on her shoulders, biceps, and forearms.

"Aww, that was my favorite shirt." She said reflexively. "What happened to it? Did it shrink in the wash?"

Garth rubbed his temples. "No... you got bigger. You want to try the pants now?"

Dorothy felt a sense of foreboding, especially since her new hyper-clit was sending eager messages right to her brain about how she couldn't fit in clothes anymore. She grabbed them.

"I still think this is stupid." She said, trying to ignore the feeling of cold air on her back. "It's not like I've been getting into biking or anything." She playfully punched her thighs, sending them jiggling. Smiling a bit to herself, she pulled on the pants, her calves easily slid through the thighs, then stopped. At the knee, they wouldn't go any further.

She scowled and pulled. A moment later, her calves forced their way through, but it only rode up to the very bottom of her ass. Dorothy hopped down from the table and tried again. That was a firm absolutely not. Her ass was too big, her hips were too solid. Hell, even her jiggling thighs complained about what they were being forced into. Another tug, and the pants ripped around the waist.

She looked down, over her definitely larger breasts, past her flat stomach, to her resisting pants. "Did... my stomach fat go to my legs?"

Garth groaned, and sat in a chair. He grabbed his leg and easily jiggled it, 20 kilos of pure muscle easily bouncing back and forth. "Try jiggling it with your muscles tensed." He advised.

Dorothy cocked her legs and tried to move her thighs. They were hard as steel, completely resisting. She bit her lip. "So... I'm a muscle beast?" She finally said, straightening up, tensing her muscles, causing her shirt and pants to complain.

"You're getting there." The technician said, her own legs crossed. Then Dorothy turned to Garth, mouth open.

"Babe... you look amazing, and I can't wait to see you like this every day..."

The technician marked down some points. "Looks like 12 centimeters of height... maybe 20 kilos... based on outdated measurements... overt genital changes, increased breast tissue..." She looked up at the couple, still unable to keep their hands off each other. "Just an estimate... but I think most of the growth is from... other sources, not last night... If we can run an antibody test, we should be able to get an estimate on how well Dorothy is adapting to the exposure."

Dorothy was tempted to try to roll up a sleeve, then was even more tempted to see if she could just rip the straining fabric by flexing. She tried to strike a pose, but the results were a tad underwhelming.

Garth chuckled a bit. "Here, chest out, arm here, stand up straight, and now, flex." The sound of ripping fabric filled the room, as new muscle showed through the damaged shirt.

She blinked in surprise, biting her lip. Garth was finally forced to pull his pants down, revealing his partially unsheathed cock hanging heavily between his legs, his nipples straining against the fabric.

The tears really weren't that much, she only split the arm of her shirt in a few places. It wasn't how she'd always imagined it in her mind, linking up so she could go full superhero and just have them fall off, but... that was still pretty awesome. Dorothy ran her hands down her body, reveling in the new strength, the straining in her shoulders, her larger breasts threatening the buttons, the shirt hanging down, not touching her stomach or waist at all, stopping near her midriff and showing off her belly button.

"Erm... so... what else should we do?" Dorothy asked, feeling achingly hard and wet.

The technician looked up. "I'm going to take a few pictures, with your permission, and draw some blood. It may be possible to allow you to spend a bit more... time... with Garth if you responded this well."

Dorothy nodded, catching sight of herself in the mirror, biting her lip a bit harder. She didn't realize how cut her thighs and calves were... they looked totally different from when she was sitting down... and she could see the outline of abs for the first time in... pretty much forever.

Garth noticed where she was looking, and grinned. "You look really really good. But tell me when you're ready to stop. No reason to spend all day in the house just to be with me."

Dorothy looked from herself to her husband, at his defined Adonis belt, his cut abs, his jutting heavy boobs, and at the horsecock dripping pre, filling the room with his musky scent, and her thighs reflexively rubbed together putting pressure on her-

She fell to her knees with the overwhelming shockwave of sensation, not even pleasure, that hit her like a bucket of cold water. She'd barely brushed her... oversized clit.

"That'll happen... your body is building a lot of nerve endings now, in case of future growth." The technician said, a bit sympathetically. "We can get you some numbing cream if you want?"

"I think I have an idea." Garth said, helping Dorothy to her feet, then kneeling down himself. Then sitting down. Then leaning forward, until his breath was finally on Dorothy's forming cock, sending shivers down her spine. He looked up at her with loving eyes, and gently reached out with his tongue.

She squeaked, as wet warmth touched her head, and Garth gave her time to recover. The touch felt... intense... but not painful, and she nodded towards him after a few seconds. He bobbed a bit forward, his long hair still a bit frazzled from the frantic morning, and she gently started pulling it together, making sure it looked nice.

She smiled to herself, for all his boobs, curves, and hair, it wasn't always that hard to tell he'd been a balding middle aged office worker less than 6 months ago. Garth paused, not pulling against her hands, and looked up at her eagerly. Dorothy blinked and moved her hands down to his head, slowly pulling him forward, his hot heavy panting sending tingles down her spine.

His tongue reached forward a bit, and she shivered as it slowly ran along the underside, before she pulled him forward, her small dick pushing past his soft pouting lips and into his eager mouth.

He was hesitant, the only dick he'd sucked was the dripping battering ram currently ignored between Dorothy's legs, and that one was... a bit more resilient.

Still, Dorothy's eager panting and strained moans helped him slowly figure out how much he could suck and play, and it wasn't long before her back arched, her ass tightening, as she experienced her first male orgasm. She collapsed against the examination bed, gasping, her tiny dick slowly softening.

"... that was... fucking intense." She gasped, then covered her mouth. "Oh! ... sorry about not doing the examination." The technician and Garth exchanged a glance, then laughed both laughed.

DracumSum
DracumSum
196 Followers
12