Do You Want to be an Amazon? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I was hoping to do it before you were exposed to more of Garth's fluids, but saliva is one of the lower dosage substances." The technician said. "Let's get some blood drawn, and we can start planning out what you two want to do."

Dorothy nodded, and jumped up on the examination table, legs spread wide to avoid touching the new growth.

"And I'll make breakfast. Anything you want?" Garth asked, standing up, and deciding not to try to cram his dick back in his pants.

"Protein shake with the special milk?" Dorthy asked immediately, then blushed when she noticed that her new growth was already hardening again. "Erm... and a banana?" Garth nodded and ducked underneath the door. The truck's suspension groaned as it rebounded, and the floor straightened out.

"Alright, you're going to feel a pinch." The technician said. A few seconds later, "Done." And whisked the test tube over to a centrifuge.

"So, what are you looking for?" Dorothy asked, holding a cotton ball against her arm.

"Your body responds to the Amazon virus by releasing antibodies like any other disease, but it's relatively easy to detect how much immunity your body has gained. Stage 0 is unexposed. Stage 1 is initial exposure. And it goes on from there. Stage 1 and 2 are the very risky, when you need an entire team of medical staff on hand to monitor everything and prevent severe musculoskeletal damage. So, if you're at stage 4... it's pretty safe for you two to resume normal relations, with regular checkups."

"And stage 3 and 5?"

"Stage 5, well, you can actually try out what Garth can do without much risk." The technician may have been smirking underneath her mask. "Well, assuming you have a very ready supply of ice packs. And maybe some hydration IVs. Stage 3 tends to be a tad risky because your immune system can get overwhelmed, so changes can appear a tad suddenly, which increases the risk of injury."

"So... based off last night?"

"Probably beyond stage 2, but, based on what Garth said, you probably didn't get too much of a viral load. The virus decays on contact with air, and there's much less in lubricant than in semen or blood."

"What about milk?" Garth asked, walking back in. "We didn't have any of the pasteurized stuff, so I made a fresh batch." He blushed again, his nipples still tenting his shirt, small wet patches visible.

"Somewhere in between." The technician said. And the machine dinged behind her. "Alright, looks like you have a ratio of ..." She started muttering to herself, with long scientific sounding phrases, presumably different classifications of antibodies. "... which puts you firmly in stage 4."

Garth and Dorothy stared at the technician, not quite sure what that meant, who sighed. "Which means that is perfectly safe to drink."

Dorothy nodded and took the protein shake, eagerly drinking, her cock twitching with each gulp, Garth's thick creamy flavor spreading across her mouth, sending that familiar sparking endorphin rush through her head.

She laid back against the wall, legs dangling over the edge of the table, a dopey grin spreading across her face. "You taste good..." She giggled, and kept drinking the protein shake. "I'd love more... from the tap?" She had enough of her head on to look at the technician.

"I'll need to get back to you on that... I think so, but..." She seemed a tad uncomfortable, as Garth carefully picked up Dorothy, and started carrying her inside the house.

"We'll be in the living room, watching a movie. I'm taking a day off to be with my wife." Garth rumbled.

Dorothy faintly protested, but there were a lot happy sparks bouncing around her head.

A few minutes later, the couch was groaning underneath Garth's weight, as he cuddled Dorothy, his half hard cock and thighs easily supporting her body, his forearm propping up her shoulders and head. She slowly sucked on the protein shake.

"So... how are you feeling?" Garth asked, putting on some mindless romcom, as Dorothy laid back, eyes halfway closed.

She made a happy noise. "This... this is nice... when is the last time we did something like this?"

"I think our honeymoon? We've... been through a lot." Garth said. Dorothy groaned in agreement, rubbing her rear against the half hardness beneath her. Garth tried to control his body's reaction, and after a few deep breaths and tightening some muscles, he managed to continue. "You want to talk about how much further you want to go? You already look pretty amazing..."

Dorothy opened her eyes, Garth the only thing she wanted to see. "I want to be able to be with you... in every sense of the word." She reached out and ran a hand down his perfect face, along his neck, and down his shirt, where she pressed against his sensitive nipple.

Garth tried to hold back a moan, and felt his cock eagerly respond, lifting Dorothy up a few inches. She laughed.

"You're amazing, and I want to be right there every step of the way."

The two, Amazon and mostly human, kissed tenderly, oblivious to the world around them, until someone cleared their throat.

Garth slowly pulled back, his face flushed, chest heaving, as Dorothy head swum with endorphins again, and they looked up at one of the medical staff.

"We just wanted to tell you that we think it would be appropriate under the current situation for you two to share limited bodily fluids." He said, a tad stiffly.

Dorothy parsed that for a moment. "Milk?"

The doctor nodded.

Garth intoned. "Milk." And the couple burst out laughing.

The doctor rubbed his temples for a bit. "We... already have everyone here. Mind if we let people go home? Since you're not going to be producing today?"

Garth nodded. "No problem with me..." He looked at Dorothy who nodded in agreement.

A number of cars departed from the building, and Dorothy and Garth were about as along as they ever were. Garth was enjoying one of his nutrient shakes, as he stroked Dorothy's hair.

Dorothy was relaxing under his touch, curled into his strong body, inhaling deeply, her crotch throbbing with desire. She'd finished the drink and was still hungry.

"I see you're having fun..." Garth said right around the moment where the lead had an epiphany that what she really wanted out of life wasn't money, it was to go back to her traditional life as a Shrine Matron and marry her childhood friend who wasn't like all these fake people in the big city.

Dorothy looked down and realized that she was rubbing herself. "What? The actor is cute." She said, half jokingly. "Not as cute as you though." Her stomach rumbled.

Garth laughed, shaking Dorothy a bit, and pulled off his top, heavy breasts resting on his abs. "You want more milk? Or something more solid.

Dorothy's eyes were fixated on Garth's nearly thumb thick nipples, and she hesitantly reached out, trying to maneuver the firm yet yielding mound to her mouth. It took a bit of help from Garth, but it wasn't long before Dorothy was cradled in Garth's arms, eagerly sucking.

Dorothy still hadn't recovered entirely from the protein shake, so the milk didn't cause her to collapse, but... fuck, it felt good. Sweet, warm, creamy, and making every brain cell scream in simultaneous orgasm.

Dorothy didn't remember much of the rest of the day, just spending it half asleep, curled into Garth. The movie ended with both the lead and her childhood friend being bottoms, setting up for the sequel. Garth lifted her with him, still drinking, as he grabbed food for himself every hour or so. She managed to outdrink his production... she remembered switching sides.

The last thing she sort of remembered was laying against him, still drinking, feeling... heavy, but happy, laying on softness on top of Garth's abs, rubbing herself against his leg very damp leg.

***

The next morning, an annoyed medic stomped his way upstairs, muttering about people being late for their job despite their commute being literally downstairs, when he sighed at the sight of the couple. "Bill? Did you... give them any limits on how much milk they could drink?"

"No? Dorothy should be good for reasonable amounts."

The medic started rubbing his temples. "Garth... doesn't do reasonable... we're going to need a reinforced stretcher."

A chorus of groans came from below.

More than a few of them were tinged with a bit of... not entirely professional interest.

12