Do You Want To Dance?

Story Info
Redheaded beauty is seduced by a loving couple.
4.9k words
4.59
18.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,097 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaged in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

*Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

**..**..**

Wednesday night at Vermillion was DJ night. Friday nights, Vermillion had a live band play contemporary songs for patrons to dance to and enjoy. Saturday nights, Vermillion had a Zydeco band come in and play until two in the morning. A sure draw was when Dennis Orbe and the Benders would come in. When Dennis played, it was wall to wall and very few patrons ever sat down.

Vermillion had once had a good DJ, but as Randy Paul, the owner of the small bar had told Frank Stevens, Frank priced himself out of a job. It seemed like every other week, Frank was in Randy's office, demanding another raise.

So, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, a jukebox provided the music. Thursday nights were 'Ladies Night' where women drank at half-price. Thursdays were good nights; women came in for cheap drinks, and men came in looking for cheap women.

Randy nodded his head; tonight's DJ was a very good DJ. Cheryl Savoie had multicolored hair, exaggerated makeup, torn clothing that threatened to expose her ripe body should she move wrong. She also played a good mix of songs that kept the crowd moving. Cheryl had an energy to her and an infectious giggle as she talked with the patrons. Randy put a '*' next to her name on his list of DJs.

As Randy Paul kept an eye on his bar, as Cheryl Savoie kept the music going, Rayne Weingrass sat at a table and watched her boyfriend, Wyatt Reynolds dancing with yet another buxom blonde. The two were practically fucking on the dance floor. When Wyatt wasn't on the floor rubbing and groping women, he was at the bar, hammering down shots the nightclub called the Vermillion Red at five dollars a shot.

(A Vermillion Red was Cherry flavored vodka, Cherry flavored Schnapps, Cherry flavored rum and a splash of Mark's cherry liqueur. The drink had a certain red hue to it.)

The few times Wyatt did bother to come check on Rayne, Wyatt was rude and condescending to her. Twice, she'd asked him to get her a soda; she was thirsty. Wyatt snarled that the Vermillion charged eight dollars for a can of soda; that was ridiculous. When Rayne asked if he was ever going to dance with her, his girlfriend, Wyatt laughed a scornful laugh and said Rayne danced like she was having a seizure.

"Fuck, Rayne, what? Came here to have fun, huh?" Wyatt said, scanning the crowd for his most recent blonde dance partner or his next potential dance partner. "Like I want to dance with you?"

"Then take me home," Rayne demanded.

"In a bit," Wyatt said, seeing his blonde smiling at him. "I'll be back."

Rayne angrily brushed back her waist length red hair, thinking very seriously of leaving. Maybe one of the bouncers or a bartender would be nice enough to call for an Uber for her.

At another table, pausing long enough to have a drink; white wine Lemon spritzer for her, a cola for him, Gina Jensen and her boyfriend, Jack Vinings both shook their heads in disgust over Wyatt's boorish treatment of the pretty red head. Gina nudged Jack and nodded her head toward Rayne.

"Go ask her to dance?" Gina asked him. "I'll get you another Coke, okay?"

Wyatt must have sensed a disturbance in the universe; Rayne was about to tell the handsome, very well dressed young man 'Yes' when Wyatt popped up, shoving Jack, hard. Jack threw up his hands in surrender and was turning to return to his own date. Rayne watched as Wyatt attempted to sucker punch Jack.

"Mother fucker! Come up and ask my girlfriend to dance? Without my permission?" Wyatt screamed, flailing at Jack's head.

Rayne shrieked in horror as Wyatt swung. An observant bouncer, however, had made his way toward the pair of men from the moment Wyatt had shoved at Jack. The bouncer grabbed Wyatt's arm, preventing the blow from landing. With his other hand, the bouncer pressed down, hard on a pressure point in Wyatt's shoulder.

"Think it's time you said 'good night,' sir," the bouncer growled into Wyatt's ear.

"Fuck you. Leave when I feel like it," Wyatt braved saying.

"And you really feel like it, sir," Randy Paul, the bar's owner and manager said. "Good night."

"Fuck you. Place fucking sucks anyway," Wyatt blustered drunkenly. "Come on, Rayne. Place if for pussies. Come on, we're out of here."

"Fuck you, Wyatt," Rayne spat. "I'm staying."

"Fuck you are!" Wyatt yelled at her. "Come on; I said we're leaving."

"No, I said you're leaving," the bouncer chuckled and marched Wyatt to the door. "And, sir? You are too drunk to be driving. Better let me call an Uber for you."

Jack again asked Rayne if she'd like to dance. Cheryl had just started playing some Eighties re-mixes, generating applause, hoots, and even some laughter among the happy patrons. For the next five minutes, Jack and Rayne bounced and swiveled to a club mix of 'Everything She Wants' by Wham! Rayne happily observed that her mother had been absolutely gaga over George Michael and they had both cried when the singer had died. Jack laughed and admitted, his mother too had been crazy for the handsome singer.

They stayed out on the dance floor for three songs. If Jack thought Rayne looked like she was having a seizure, he didn't say anything. If Jack thought that Rayne's 28A breasts were too small, he didn't say anything. If Jack thought Rayne's 29 inch hips made her a 'bony ass' he didn't say anything.

"Come on; I'm dying of thirst," Jack finally declared and pulled Rayne to where a smiling Gina waited.

"Gina Jensen," Gina smiled widely. "And this good looking hunk of man is Jack Vinings."

"Rayne Weingrass," Rayne said.

Jack revealed that he was a chef at Conquistadors, a nightclub that featured male dancers. Gina was an Administrative Assistant at Boyd Investment Group. Rayne let them know she was a student at the University of Louisiana at DeGarde; it was her second year. Her major was Criminal Justice; she hoped to be a lawyer someday.

"Didn't know what you wanted, so just got you a spritzer," Gina indicated the tall frosted glass.

"Oh! I, uh, I'm not old enough," Rayne admitted, indicating the large 'X' stamped on her hand.

"So? I won't tell if you don't," Gina smiled, brushing her shoulder length black hair out of her almond eyes.

Rayne sat at the tall table hemmed in by Jack to her left and Gina to her right. Jack sipped his cola while Gina drank her drink. Rayne gratefully drank the refreshing, cold beverage; she was truly parched by now.

"You mind if I take my man away from you for a minute?" Gina asked, dark eyes sparkling.

"I, uh, wweeeell," Rayne said. "I don't know."

"Oh, please?" Gina laughed, placing her hand on Rayne's leg, warm palm resting just below the hem of Rayne's short skirt.

"Well, uh, um, since you said 'please,'" Rayne laughed.

For the first time since she and Wyatt had entered the nightclub, Rayne felt happy. She drained her drink and watched Jack and Gina bouncing and swaying to the energetic music. Rayne felt a small shiver when Gina made eye contact with her and smiled widely.

Sitting at the table, Rayne took stock. She had waist length carrot orange hair, warm brown eyes, a pretty face, even if she did have numerous freckles. At four feet, eleven inches, she was proportionally shaped with narrow chest, narrow waist and narrow hips. But she was not bone thin and she certainly was not ugly. She deserved better than what she was receiving from Wyatt Reynolds that was for sure.

She deserved what Gena Jensen was receiving from her handsome, thoughtful, sweet natured boyfriend. Looking out on the dance floor again, Rayne saw that she and Gina were built very much alike. Gina was slender, with very small breasts and slim hips. When she whipped around, Rayne could see Gina's backside was also small, nearly flat.

"Hey! Jack's going get us couple more drinks!" Gina enthused, flopping down on the seat next to Rayne.

Rayne looked over and saw Jack was not at the bar; Jack was talking with the DJ. Cheryl smiled and nodded her head enthusiastically. Rayne saw Jack slip a dollar bill to the DJ; Rayne did not see the denomination.

"Okay, my butt is dragging," Jack said, joining Rayne and Gina.

"Aw! But it is a cute butt, isn't it? Rayne?" Gina laughed, taking her drink from Jack's hand.

"Mm hmm," Rayne agreed, taking her own drink from Jack's outstretched hand.

"Anyway, you two go dance," Jack said, taking a seat.

"You want to?" Gina asked Rayne, eyes alive with excitement.

"Okay girls, let's do one just for us girls," Cheryl said into her microphone.

Her giggle made nearly all in the bar smile. Rayne allowed Gina to take her hand; she felt no embarrassment at the familiar gesture this stranger was exhibiting.

Cheryl kept up her patter over the beginning seconds of the club mix of 'I Kissed A Girl.' Gina laughed happily when she recognized the song and waggled a playful finger at Jack. Rayne laughed a moment later, recognizing the song. When she shot Jack a playful scowl, Jack smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

Toward the end of the song, every time Katy Perry said 'I Kissed a girl and I liked it' Gina would touch her lips to Rayne's lips. Normally, Rayne was extremely self-conscious and would have been horrified; suppose someone saw her? But tonight, at this moment, it was okay, it was acceptable, it felt right.

Cheryl followed this up with 'Single Ladies' by Beyonce. Apparently, it was a crowd pleaser; there was a chorus of 'Woo!' all around. After this song, Gina kissed Rayne, fully on her lips, then grabbed Rayne's hand and dragged her to the table where Jack was waiting, with two fresh drinks for them.

"Well, little Miss Jenna Jensen will be up at seven, wanting her apple fritters," Gina said, glancing at her watch.

"Oh, don't act like you're the one gets up," Jack laughed.

"He makes the absolute best apple fritters in the world," Gina informed Rayne.

"Yum!" Rayne said.

Rayne somehow found herself being dragged to the door of the club. She did not resist as she was helped up into the cab of a large pickup truck. She giggled happily as Gina scrambled up and wedged her sweaty body against Rayne's swaty body. Buckling the seat belt wedged the two women firmly against one another.

"Mm, oh!" Rayne hissed out as she felt Gina's hand on her leg and Gina's lips on her neck.

Jack drove while Gina touched Rayne softly. Rayne shivered with the very intimate contact, then sighed when Gina's soft tongue licked from Rayne's shoulder to Rayne's throat.

"I kissed a girl and I liked it..." Gina playfully whispered in Rayne's ear and Rayne twisted to kiss Gina's lips.

Jack parked the truck in a detached garage and shut off the engine. He then came around and assisted Gina out of the truck. Rayne smiled as Jack helped her down, pausing for a moment to cup her small backside as he did so.

Rayne was pulled into the small house through a side door into the small, clean kitchen and breakfast nook. Rayne did not have time to look around before Gina was pulling her down a hall.

"Good evening, Miss Gina," a cute little blonde teenager chirped. "Y'all had fun?"

"Mm hmm; how was Jenna?" Gina asked Tiffany Breaux, the fifteen year old girl that lived next door.

"Oh you know. First ten or fifteen minutes, where's my mommy, I want my mommy, then we settled down and did some coloring," Tiffany smiled, accepting the payment for the four hours she'd sat and watched four year old Jenna Michelle Jensen.

"Mr. Jack's going walk you home," Gina said as Jack entered the living room.

"What? And then I got walk all the way back? You know how scared I get," Jack complained as he unlocked the front door to usher the giggling, fawning pimple faced girl out of the house.

"She has got it so bad for him," Gina confessed, pulling Rayne onto the couch.

"You're not worried?" Rayne teased lightly.

"Hmm? No, no, Jack knows, he creeps with her, I get to creep with her too," Gina said. "Minute she turns eighteen?"

Rayne opened her mouth when Gina licked her lips. Rayne allowed Gina to suck her tongue from her mouth. She bit back a squeal when she heard the door open, but Gina held her fast. Rayne again struggled slightly when she felt the couch sag to her right.

"Any trouble?" Gina asked as she began to work Rayne's blouse up over Rayne's pale belly.

"Nope. Mr. Breaux was waiting up, said 'thank you for walking her home,'" Jack agreed. "But, uh, you going hog her all night?"

"Oh! Can I?" Gina laughed happily.

"No," Jack said and gently pulled Rayne to face him.

Rayne melted into the kiss. Jack did not grope her as they kissed; his hand went to her face and his other hand went to her upper arm. Rayne felt Gina's hands dome up from behind her. Gina's hands crawled up underneath Rayne's snug blouse, gently touching, stroking Rayne's belly.

Rayne sighed as she and Jack kissed. He sucked gently on Rayne's tongue, fingers softly stroking her cheek and jaw.

Jack's other hand fell from Rayne's upper arm to her side. Jack gently stroked the flesh that Gina had exposed. Then Jack began to assist Gina in pushing Rayne's blouse upward.

"Mm hmm, oh, oh they're beautiful," Gina cooed as she cupped Rayne's exposed breasts and hard nipples.

When Jack pulled his mouth from Rayne's mouth, Gina lifted Rayne's blouse up and off. Rayne realized, when Gina again pressed herself against Rayne's back, that Gina was also without a blouse or bra. Rayne could feel Gina's small hard breasts and warm flesh pressed against Rayne's bare back.

"I can kiss her now?" Gina demanded, already twisting Rayne around.

"Absolutely, if she wants you to," Jack agreed.

Rayne moaned as her hard nipples grazed against Gina's hard nipples. Rayne could feel the couch sifting and rocking slightly and realized, with a jolt, that Jack was now stripping out of his clothes. Rayne moaned into Gina's mouth; she felt like she was on fire. Rayne actually felt like her flesh was burning where Gina's flesh, Gina's fingers touched her.

"Mm, oh, oh Rayne, you, you are just so beautiful," Gina murmured then bent and took Rayne's left nipple into her hot mouth.

"Mmng!" Rayne screamed in her throat as she felt Jack's hot mouth capture her right nipple.

"Mmng!" Rayne again groaned; she could feel Jack's nude flesh against her back as he craned around to suckle on her hard nipple. His broad hand rubbed deliciously up and down Rayne's back. Gina's hand rubbed up and down Rayne's front.

Shit!" Rayne cried out as Gina's teeth softly nipped at Rayne's nipple.

Rayne was slightly embarrassed; she'd never ever had an orgasm just from nipple play before.

Before she could apologize, though, Gina's tongue was again coaxing Rayne's tongue from her mouth. Jack's other hand now fondled Rayne's breast while he continued to suck on her nipple.

"Bed's bigger," Gina suggested as her small hands unzipped Rayne's short skirt.

"Oooh!" Rayne breathed out, using her toe to push her left shoe off.

Rayne felt herself being pulled from the couch. Rayne stumbled slightly, then managed to work her right shoe off. She wondered, briefly, who this brazen red head was, allowing herself to be stripped in front of total strangers.

The bed was a large, plush king sized bed. Rayne felt herself being eased back against a soft mound of pillows. Rayne felt a mouth at her left breast, felt a mouth at her right breast. Rayne felt a small hand gently stroking up and down her concave belly, hand coming closer and closer to the sprigs of carrot orange hair that dotted her plump pubic mound.

"Oh God!" Rayne suddenly cried out as both mouths bit lightly on her nipples.

Rayne felt her inner lips flower open and spray her excitement. Rayne felt her nectar dripping along her inner thighs. Rayne felt her legs opening as the small hand, and now a larger hand travelled down over her belly toward her pubic mound.

Gina suddenly pulled her mouth from Rayne's left breast and began to kiss Rayne. Jack suddenly pulled his mouth from Rayne's right breast and Rayne screamed into Gena's mouth when she felt Jack's hot breath blowing across her pubic mound. She screamed again when she felt Jack's tongue pressing against her inner lips.

Rayne screamed and shuddered in orgasm as Jack sucked hard on her hypersensitive clitoris while driving three fingers into her pussy. After she ceased shuddering, Gina brought her own small breast to Rayne's mouth and Rayne sucked hungrily on Gina's hard nipple. Rayne moaned as she felt Jack's fingers twisting inside of her.

Gina pulled her breast from Rayne's mouth and kissed the girl again. Gina raised herself up and grip her cast iron headboard. Rayne felt Gina's wet sex pressing firmly against her mouth just as she felt Jack's cock pressing against the opening of her own sex.

The smell of another woman's pussy was overwhelming. The smell was of sweat and musk and other earthy aromas.

"Mm, augh, oh God!" Rayne cried out and began to lap frantically at Gina's puffy inner lips as Jack pushed inch after inch into Rayne's pussy.

The taste of another woman's sex was overwhelming. Rayne tried to delve her tongue into Gina's snug pussy, tried to reach the very center of the source of that delicious nectar. Rayne found her hands; she was having trouble thinking. Rayne found her hands and brought them up to cup Gina's nearly flat backside. Rayne travelled her left hand to Gina's slit and began to finger her lover. With her other hand, Rayne found Gina's squirming anus and began to push her finger into Gina's rectum.

"Mmng, ack, erk, oh, oh my God, Jesus yes!" Rayne screamed in orgasm as Jack began to hammer into her pussy.

Rayne could hear the obscene squelching sounds her pussy was making as Jack hammered her. Her hearing was slightly muffled by the thin thighs straddling her head. Rayne's screams were muffled by sweet, lightly furred crotch pressed against her mouth. Rayne sobbed out happily as yet another orgasm welled up in her guts.

Rayne felt Jack stiffen; she heard Jack give a bellow. A moment later, Rayne felt Jack's semen flooding into her pussy. Rayne also felt Gina's pussy spasm and felt her own face become quite wet as Gina's orgasm crested.

"I, I oh God, yes!" Gina grunted as she dismounted from her perch. "Jack, did you..."

"Uh huh," Jack weakly admitted as he pulled his limp cock from Rayne's pussy.

Rayne cried out as she felt Gina's mouth descend on her pussy. Rayne shuddered as she felt Gina's tongue lapping at her inner lips. She cried out in another orgasm as Gina's fingers thrust into her.

"Get, Jack, get the lube," Rayne heard Gina order.

Through bleary eyes, Rayne watched as Jack knelt behind the kneeling Gina. Rayne felt and heard Gina grunt loudly.

"God, I, I just, I love it up the butt," Gina confided to Rayne then bent and continued to clean Rayne's pussy of Jack's semen.

"I, oh, oh God," Rayne cried out, thinking of the obscene, vulgar, filthy act of sodomy.

"Mmng, oh God, oh Jack yes," Gina cried out and sought Rayne's clitoris.

A few moments later, the three lovers crested almost simultaneously. Rayne climaxed with Gina's mouth teasing her clitoris. Gina climaxed, her boyfriend's fat cock pounding forcefully into her tight ass. Jack climaxed as Gina's anus clamped painfully tight around his thrusting member.

Rayne came to, delicious smells invading her consciousness. She was alone in a large bed. The only light was from an attached bathroom. Rayne looked around, verified that she was alone, and scampered, nude to the bathroom. Sitting on the commode, Rayne self-consciously covered her breasts and hoped no one would come into the bathroom while she used it.

Cautiously, Rayne made her way to the doorway of the bathroom and looked around. With relief, she saw her clothing neatly folded on the end of the bed. Rayne dashed and grabbed her clothing. She pulled her clothing into the bathroom and dressed quickly.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,097 Followers
12