Do You Want To Dance?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, shit, I don't even know where I am," Rayne thought as she nervously made her way out of the bedroom.

"Good morning!" a smiling Gina greeted Rayne as Rayne stepped into the living room. "Jack and Jenna are in the kitchen, making breakfast; you want some coffee?"

"I uh, yeah," Rayne blushed, thinking of what she, what she and this woman, practically a stranger had done a few scant hours ago.

"Who you?" an adorable Asian-American girl demanded from her perch next to the counter when Rayne and Gina entered the kitchen.

"Jenna, this is Miss Rayne. She's a friend of Mommy's," Gina did the introductions. "Miss Rayne? This is Jenna Jensen and she's the sweetest little four year old girl in the whole world."

"And then we..." Jack coaxed Jenna and she carefully folded the apple filling into the dough.

"Don't worry; I'll get you to Murphy's by seven thirty," Gina promised Rayne as they ate the very hot apple fritters. "Jack's going take Jenna to St. Richard's this morning."

"Rayne got into Gina's Toyota Prius and held on for dear life as Gina drove recklessly, haphazardly to the campus of the University of Louisiana at DeGarde. As she drove, Gina told Rayne about her one crazy day with Todd Jensen and Brian, a fellow foster care recipient. That one crazy day when they'd smoked a bunch of marijuana and fucked one another had resulted in Gina becoming pregnant with her beautiful, wonderful Jenna.

"But, that's how I got so freaky about anal sex," Gina admitted, doing an illegal left turn on a red light. "I mean, I got no ass at all, but my husband just could not seem to keep his dick out of my back door."

True to her promise, Gina pulled up in front of the dorm at seven twenty nine. Gina gave Rayne a quick lip to lip kiss and made Rayne laugh when she started singing, 'I kissed a girl and I liked it' as Rayne got out of the car.

Rayne hurried through a shower, then ran for her first class of the day. She found it very difficult to concentrate; Rayne kept remembering the taste and the texture of Gina's flesh. Rayne kept drifting back to the feeling of Jack's touch, of Gina's touch. Her anus actually throbbed, imagining what anal sex must feel like.

That evening, as Rayne sat in the cafeteria, eating a Hungarian Goulash and studying her World History, Post Industrial Revolution textbook, Wyatt flopped down at her table. Rayne looked up, then resumed studying and eating.

"Fucking believe what happened?" Wyatt asked angrily.

"Hmm? No, no I don't believe what happened," Rayne agreed.

"They impounded my car and now I got to go to court over this shit," Wyatt continued.

"I really don't believe you took me to Vermillion then acted like a total fucking jerk," Rayne said, finishing her meal. "I mean, stuck me at a table then ran off and ignored me the whole night."

Rayne slapped her book shut. She got to her feet, grabbing the tray.

"And now, I don't believe you have the nerve to come up and talk to me and don't even bother to apologize for being suck a jerk to me," Rayne snarled. "But know what? I found out something last night, Wyatt. I found out I deserve a lot better than you."

"You go, sister," Rayne heard a few women call out as she stomped away from a shocked Wyatt Reynolds.

A few minutes later, in her dorm room, Rayne looked at her phone when it rang. This morning, she'd blocked Wyatt's phone number. She worried, he might have figured out he'd been blocked and would borrow someone else's phone to call and harass her.

"Hello?" Rayne cautiously asked.

"Hi! Listen, oh, oh yeah, this is Gina," Gina's voice giggled into Rayne's ear, causing the red head to smile. "Tomorrow night? Jack's working; well, he's working tonight too, but tomorrow night? Why don't you come over? On Friday nights, Miss Jenna and I, we do a girl's night, popcorn and Disney movies and you want to?"

"I'd love to," Rayne laughed happily.

"And then after Miss Jenna goes to bed..." Gina whispered a promise of loving fun.

Rayne laughed happily and sang, "I kissed a girl..."

*..*..*..*

After a few weeks, Randy Paul had two names on his list of people to potentially hire to be the DJ. Michael Fricke was a well-dressed professional with a witty patter and jokes that bordered on being too risqué. Cheryl Savoie had her wild hair and wild makeup and clothes that exposed much of her sexy firm body as she danced around at the DJ booth.

Randy called Michael in first and told the handsome young man he planned to hire someone else for the DJ position, but hoped Michael would be willing to fill in should the other DJ be unavailable on certain nights. Michael talked himself out of the job when he angrily declared he didn't need the job and certainly didn't need Randy Paul or the Vermillion.

When Randy did the same tactic with Cheryl, she admitted she was disappointed, but, yes, if the other DJ was sick or couldn't come in, then, yes, Randy could call on her. Randy smiled and told Cheryl the job was hers. He also planned to expand the DJ nights to include Tuesdays, and if that worked out well enough, he would consider Thursday nights as well.

Looking at Cheryl's work outfit, Randy did ask Cheryl how she managed to wear the outfits she wore, dance around, and never let a boob or anything show. Her skirts were slashed to just below her firm round buttocks and her tops were ripped to just beneath her round jiggling breasts.

"I mean, I'm watching you, hoping you'll slip up and flash some boob or bush," Randy admitted.

"Double sided tape," Cheryl laughed, pointing to her breasts.

Randy's eyes went to Cheryl's chest, even as her work outfit was conservative. Cheryl smiled a knowing smile.

"Yeah, for my day job, I usually pull my hair into a ponytail, keep the flesh covered," Cheryl laughed. "I mean, I do telephone collections. Who cares what I look like? But Tom? Thibodaux? We have to look professional, you know."

"Huh," Randy nodded.

"And, there's no bush to flash; laser hair removal," Cheryl suggested, getting to her feet. "Want to see? You have to take me to dinner first. And, no, I'm not talking Side By Side or Radcliffe's; I prefer a good, juicy burger from Dead End. See you Wednesday night."

"Uh, what you doing tonight?" Randy asked, swallowing. "I, a burger sounds good right about now."

"Yeah, a burger does sound good, doesn't it?" Cheryl giggled.

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I likewise thank those that take the time to rate my words, those that 'Favorite' my work.

Cheryl Savoie is a minor character in 'Five Trailers: Lot B' in the Romance category.

Gina Jensen is a primary character from 'Under A Cold Sky' in the Group Sex category.

Jack Vinings is a minor character in 'Girl Inside' in the Transgender & Crossdressers category.

Gina's place of employment, Boyd Investments Group, or the beginnings of Boyd Investments Group is introduced in 'Quarter Ton' in the Group Sex category.

Michael Frikey, the male DJ that Randy Paul thought to hire is a character introduced in 'Vodka" Peppermint & Chocolate' in the " Transgender & Crossdressers category.

Cheryl Savoie's place of daytime employment, the collection agency of Thibodaux Investments is introduced in 'Kneel; in the Mature category. The collection division of Thibodaux Investments is established in "Am I?" in the Lesbian Sex category.

Side By Side Steakhouse is first introduced in the 'Wealth' series. Radcliffe's is mentioned in several stories that are centered in the Greater DeGarde area. And The Dead End Gentlemen's Club is introduced in the 'Grand Opening' series in the Non-Erotic category. The nightclub, and their good, juicy burgers are mentioned or featured in several stories centered in and around the Greater DeGarde area.

And that's it. Just a tale of a girl discovering that she doesn't have to settle for second, third, or fourth best. She has the right to demand the best. And in some cases, she has the right to demand two of the best.

Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day.

12