All Comments on 'Do You Want to Play a Game?'

by ghost12_spirit

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 4 years ago
Too Much Risk to be plausible.

Well written, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

You must have had fun with this, and a lot of trouble picking a category - fetish, non-reluctance, exhibitionist, even romance could apply.

Definitely more to this story.

Thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story but ruined at end

The story was good, sexy fun, well written, but you ruined it at the end with the degrading language by the mystery man. I do not worry about swear words but degrading women is not sexy or arousing in any way. Lost me there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What accountancy firm gets to leave at 5pm?

Great story but kind of ruined when you said her colleagues left by 5pm... At my accountancy we’re there till 7pm at the earliest!

AJeyeAJeyealmost 4 years ago
well done

Seemed real and plausible. SHE sounds like I woman I could really enjoy being with. The excitement of the unknown, the anticipation of more to come, the giving in to the lust, makes her so desirable. Thank you for a great story. AJ

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 3 years ago

I enjoyed this hot story and gave it 5 stars; however, I am somewhat disappointed that we never get to learn who the mysterious dominator might be? I suspect her boss, especially after the comment about "more than accountancy." You might take this plot further by initiating her into a blindfolded GB or at least a 3-way with another man or woman. I'm thinking such a development would be "right up her alley!" Meanwhile, I invite you to check out my stories here on Literotica and let me know what you think. One of them involves a blindfold -- and it is 100% true, not fiction.

,

DrizdartDrizdart10 days ago

Had me going until the blindfold/open door combo blew things up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userghost12_spirit@ghost12_spirit
Reading erotica has always been one of my favorite things. I remember many quiet nights lying naked reading stories like the ones I am writing now. I wanted to thank everyone who has read my stories. Every comment that I get inspires me to write more. I hope everyone enjo...