Do You Want to Play a Game?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she sucked him off, she could feel the veins on the sides of his cock and after several minutes, she heard him grunt and his cock erupted into her mouth, felt the salty liquid going down her throat, coating her teeth, and dripping from her mouth. She sucked it all up and licked the rest from his cock.

"Good girl, you are such a great little cocksucker."

He pulled her to her feet and then leaned her up against the kitchen table, bending her over until her tits were pushed into the table. He played with her pussy with one hand, and then using some of their combined juices, massaged her ass.

With two of his large fingers in her pussy and one probing her ass, she shook as another orgasm rocked her body.

Just as her pussy unclenched, his first finger penetrated her ass again, in and out to the first joint and then the second, and then the third. She felt his hot breath on her ass and then his tongue rimming her loosened asshole.

She almost screamed when he stopped, but quickly tensed as she felt his hard cock enter her cunt. He almost forced himself all the way into her on the first thrust. She thought he would split her in two. He then thrust again and again and again, stretching her to the limit.

"God that feels good, you have such a wet, tight, cunt, you little slut."

He continued to pound her from behind, she felt his balls slapping against her ass and she sensed she could hear someone screaming, and smiled when she realized it was her.

"Fuck my tight little cunt, cum inside my pussy, fill me up with your cum," she couldn't believe the language coming from her mouth, and he fucked her even harder.

He came hard, she felt his hot cum deep inside her pussy. When he pulled out, she felt a flood pouring out of her.

He turned her around and forced her to her knees again and she instinctively found his cock and licked his cum and her juices from his cock, all the while she was making a small puddle on the kitchen floor from her leaking pussy.

"That's a good little slut, clean me up good, and make me hard so I can fuck your ass next."

He pushed her face towards the floor, and though still blind folded, she licked up the cum from the floor.

Pulling her to her feet again, she heard the snap of a lid and then felt the cold squishy feeling of some lube on her ass. His strong fingers rubbed the oily gel all over the space between her cheeks. Still dilated from earlier he took a second finger and forced it inside her rosebud.

Then she felt his hard cock, push against her opening. The pressure got more intense, then he was in, pushing deeper and deeper inside her ass.

Pulling almost all the way out, he pushed back even deeper. He did this over and over again until she lost count of the times, the feeling was incredible for both of them.

Then she felt him coming again, and this time he filled her ass with his cum. He stayed inside her for a few minutes as his cock gradually softened. When he pulled out, he left her leaning face down, against the table.

She heard the door close and lock, and he was gone.

She thought she must have been quite the sight; naked, cum dripping from her ass, her pussy, and dried cum on her face. Her pussy and ass were stretched from being pounded. She remembered walking to the shower and standing under the hot water for what seemed like hours.

She climbed naked into bed, completely exhausted but incredibly satisfied.

In the morning, her sister still wasn't home, but when her alarm for work went off, her phone buzzed.

"There is more to you than just accounting ... would you like to play again?"

12