All Comments on 'Do You Want To Sit On My Face?'

by pdxjo

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
smoothboismoothboialmost 14 years ago

I love asshole on my face.

klippertklippertover 10 years ago
That was awesome

I luv a good rimming story...and when is comes too it, I'm in. weather giving or receiving...luv to find a fwb that would eat ass like that

CandPSCandPSover 7 years ago
Good One

I never ever fantasized about eating ass, rimming, etc. One day, a guy asked me to rim him. I didn't really enjoy it; but, I had blown him and drank from his tap many times and I truly enjoyed taking his cum and piss. Since, I couldn't stop seeing him and his dominant nature got the best of me. Before long I was his ass-eating, cum and piss dump and I loved it.

birdogbirdogalmost 7 years ago
GREAT !!!

OMG that was so hot !

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
similar to my last ass meal

This story is similar to the last time I got my ass rimmed and eaten out. 2 differences with what happened to me -- 1. I rimmed my gay lover's ass too (it was the 1st time I've done it) and 2. after her rimmed me for a long time and tongue-fucked my man-pussy to lube it up real good, he then fucked me deep and long and hard. I loved it. Especially getting fucked after my gay lover tongue-fucks my ass for a long time. Please tell more stories like this one. It's so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Delicious

I never fantasized or had an interest in rimming, I was only interested in sucking cock. Then I met Ron, a large older man who knew me better than I knew myself. He was sly and after I became his cum slut, he said "You are my bitch now" and made me call him "Master". Before I knew it, I loved being his bitch and I was begging him to let me eat his ass, drink his piss, etc. That was years ago. He has passed on. I still go down on guys and maybe some day I'll meet another Ron.

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
I;ve had my ass

eaten bi a super beautiful woman, It was heavenly, didn't make me spurt, butt is certainly felt nice. It feels so I often do it to guys, with clean asses,because once you experience the pleasure you need to pass it on. Only had guys to pleasure since the first, butt I luv to have a purrfuct woman sit her rosebud on my tongue all day.

dirtydogyoubetdirtydogyoubetalmost 5 years ago
Not Till Now!!

I have never even thought about doing this to a man.....until i read this super HOTTT story!!! I will for sure try this one day!! i was hard and almost came twice while reading this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!!

Wow ,that was such an erotic tale. I am pretty good at rimming , been told that many times. The rolling of the tongue gets you right in there, and I've had a couple of guys come just through that. I enjoy sitting on a mans face , especially getting his nose deep in ,makes me wriggle harder, and when he slips his hot tongue in and around my hole it doesn't take long before I come. More stories like this please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dude where is he? I want to meet him.. :O)

Nice read. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gave you a 5 [4.8 = 96% = A+ (☆☆☆☆☆)]!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5.0 = 100% (♡♡♡♡♡)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous