DoaHS - Alex - The Spice Ch. 01

Story Info
The horny adventures of Tim's step-sister Alex.
4.9k words
4.6
12.7k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

This is a spin off series from Diary of a Horny Student, and follows the equally horny adventures of Tim's step-sister Alex. Enjoy!

**This takes place between Chapters 13 and 14 of Diary of a Horny Student**

"Yeah, that's it, that's it," I said between ragged breaths, "cum on me--I want you to cum on me!" Gripping the edge of my friend's bathroom sink, my reflection a foggy haze thanks to my hot breath pouring over it, I had only one thought in my mind: I'm in big trouble.

To be clear, at that exact moment I wasn't in big trouble, no, at that exact moment I had my skirt bunched up, my panties around my ankles, and my body was awash with the lovely sensations of a perfectly adequate cock sliding in and out of my satisfactorily wet pussy. It felt nice...it was...fine.

College was out for the summer, so I, along with many other 18 and 19 year olds from the area, had two semesters-worth of new life experiences to share, and four hot months to share them with as many friends, or other able-bodied, willing participants as possible. This meant only one thing: house parties.

It's funny how a few short months can change things. That night I was at the house of a girl I went to high school with, Sasha, who I honestly can't remember ever saying two words to while we were in school together. My step-brother Tim's high school graduation had been earlier that day, and we had run into each other at the ceremony; she was there in support of her younger brother as well. We exchanged overly enthusiastic pleasantries for two people who spent four years together and barely ever spoke, but it ended with an invitation to a party at her house. I gladly accepted. I had a lot of things on my mind, and desperately needed some distraction.

My first year at college had brought a lot of new experiences into my life, but at the top of that list was the loss of my virginity. It was my nineteenth birthday, and my roommate sneakily set me up with a handsome bartender that, unbeknownst to me, she had personally vetted the night before.

His name was Brian, and he was an older man, gorgeous and charming, a total breath of fresh air compared to the college boys I had fooled around with up to that point. We chatted, we kissed, and by the time we got up to his apartment, I was literally drooling for this man's cock. And what a cock it was--easily the biggest I had ever seen--and I was desperate for it to be the first cock inside me.

And boy was it. He made me cum twice, practically sawed me in half with his perfect penis, and when he finally pulled out and showered my body with his hot semen it felt like a coronation. I had arrived. I was a woman, a sexual woman, and I had pleased this MAN with my body. I felt amazing.

The following morning we both fell into the shower. Our kisses came hot and heavy, lips on lips, lips on necks, hands roaming over bodies, and as the warm water began to cascade down on us I felt him slide his hand down between my legs and dip his finger between the already slick lips of my pussy. I grabbed onto him to steady myself as my legs almost buckled.

His fingers glided around my lips and clit, sending shocks of pleasure pulsing through my body, but it was when he curved his finger and slipped it up inside that I really began to vibrate. I needed more of him inside me. I could feel his cock begin to harden against my leg as I gasped into his ear. HIs big, thick cock. I needed it.

Slipping down to my knees on the tile floor of the shower, the water poured over my thick black hair as I came face to face with the object of my lust. My fingers gripped it, felt its girth; I couldn't believe I had fit this entire thing inside me the night before. I held his heavy balls in my hand, then, done with my admiration, I opened my lips and took it into my mouth.

I would have worshiped this idol all day if I could, but this wasn't about worship, this was about getting more of that amazing new feeling I had last night, so I sucked. I bobbed my head hard and fast, determined to get that beautiful cock as hard as possible. I felt it grow. I felt it stiffen, and soon it was too much for me to fit in my mouth.

I pulled off, looking at the hard pleasure baton before me, and quickly stood up. I kept one hand on him, stroking, encouraging. We kissed again, and then, like a whirlwind, Brian spun me around and bent me over toward the wall. I braced myself, the warm water pouring down my back, felt his hand grip my hip tightly, and then felt the bulbous head of his hard cock inch between my lips.

I gasped.

He pushed.

I stretched.

He entered.

There it was again. That full, enveloping feeling. At first it was short, slow thrusts--he had only managed to get in the first couple inches--It felt amazing, but I wanted more. He grabbed my hips with both hands, repositioned the angle slightly, and pushed again. This time he didn't stop, and I let out a loud, pleasureful "HNNNNNNN" as I took the full length of his cock. I lost my breath immediately, and was in a euphoric state of shock as he bottomed out inside me. Pulling back slowly, and pushing in again, my body began to get used to this erotic intruder, sending cascades of pussy juice down my walls to welcome him.

As he began to saw back and forth, I became lost in the sensation. Short, high-pitched grunts escaped my lips on each inward thrust; he was so deep inside me. His hands hooked into my hips, I felt my fat, wet asscheeks ripple and shake with each slap of his hips as he started to fuck me harder. My moans got louder as his thrusts got faster. My whole body was buzzing. His groans of exertion just got me hotter and wetter, and I reveled in the pleasure my young body was giving this older man. All I could do was say "more...more..."

In response, one of his hands left my hip and snaked further around to the front of my body, slipping back down between my legs. His fingers touched my clit and I almost screamed.

Fucking me hard from behind, pushing my body against the slick wall of the shower as his cock drove so deep inside me, my body began buzzing as his fingers strummed my throbbing clit. My arms started to wave, trying desperately to find something sturdy to hold on to, doing my best to brace myself as a tsunami of pleasure began to crest over me. The pressure began in my pussy, swirling inside me, tightening, tensing up. His cock drove into me again and again, racing me toward climax. My walls gripped his shaft tightly, squeezing desperately to stop him from leaving on every outward stroke. HIs hand not on my clit reached up, grasping my shoulder trying to steady himself, and as a passionate cry escaped his throat, I knew. I knew he was racing toward heaven as quickly as I was, trying not to get there before me, and that was it. It put me over the edge.

The spring of pleasure inside me released, and electricity shot through me. My pussy started to spasm and pulse around his thick, manly cock, and he pushed into me once more and held himself there. His arms grabbed my shaking body tight, and he held me as his cock sent me spiraling through the cosmos.

It seemed like all systems inside me did a hard reboot, and suddenly I was back on earth being soothed by warm water, bosom heaving with ragged breath, in the arms of a man whose cock was deep inside me. I smiled as I remembered where I was.

I shimmied my ass against him to signal I was present and accounted for, and I felt his thick meat throb inside me. His breath was loud in my ear, and as I reached up and felt for the short stubble on his face, I breathlessly asked him "did you cum?"

He shook his head no, croaking out "No. Very close."

I felt his hands gripping my slick body, his cock pulse inside me with the desperate need for release, his hot, labored breathing, and something unexpected came over me.

Earlier in the year I had been at a party. It was the end of the first semester, and after a long period of finals and papers, it was our chance to blow off a little steam while we waited for grades to be posted at midnight. The drinks were flowing, and I was in a conversation with a few fellow female classmates that was quickly turning dirty.

"And that's why I always swallow," Jane said, raising her glass in a mock salute, eliciting a laugh from us all. Jane was very tall, almost six feet, and very gorgeous and put together. Her hair was perfectly sandy blonde, her skin always seemingly flawlessly tanned; it was frankly difficult for me to imagine someone as in control as her letting a guy shoot off in her mouth. Then again, they say it's the most efficient way to deal with clean up, so maybe it made sense after all.

"ALWAYS?" Said Meera, across from me. Meera was a curvy Indian girl with long black hair, wide hips and big breasts. Breasts she wasn't shy about putting on display tonight beneath her tight, low cut blouse.

"Always," Jane said, confidently, "It's efficient, it's quick, and guys fucking love it." Everyone laughed in agreement again. "Why, you don't?" She said, tossing the question back to Meera.

"I mean I DO," Meera began, "I love swallowing, but sometimes I like to spice it up, you know?" She said through arching eyebrows as she pushed her breasts together with her arms and shook her cleavage at us as we all laughed and "Ooo"'d.

Jane shook her head in disagreement. "If that's what you do with spice, remind me never to try your cooking!" We all laughed again.

"Oh come on," Meera said with a tone of disbelief, "It's good, clean, dirty fun, and the guys get off on marking their territory. Besides, what else are these honkers good for?" She said, grabbing her bulging breasts with both hands. "Alex knows what I'm talking about, right, Alex?" She gestured toward me, "You've got a nice big pair over there--sometimes it's fun to put 'em to work, right?"

All eyes were on me as I shifted uncomfortably.

"Actually..." I began timidly, "...no."

"So you swallow, then." Jane stated more than asked.

I pursed my lips in a pained smile and shook my head no.

"So what do you do when a guy's gonna cum, just jerk him off?" Meera said, legitimately intrigued.

"I just sorta..." I offered with an embarrassed tone "...let him finish it off, usually."

"REALLY?" Jane said, surprised. All the girls were very engaged with me now, and I was starting to turn beet red.

"Yeah, I mean...I'm still kinda new to it all," I said in defense of myself. "Don't get me wrong, I love giving blowjobs and I love giving handjobs, but I just haven't yet gotten used to...the spice."

"Fair enough," Jane said tilting her cup at me, "You'll get there soon, I'm sure."

"I just don't see what the big deal is," I offered back with a shrug, "I mean it's kinda fun to watch it shoot out, but it's just you know...goop. And if I'm not having sex, why would I want to use anything other than my hand our mouth to get it?"

"It's so much more than just goop, girl!" Meera proclaimed, "It's the pleasure--it's the reward. And sex, any sex, is about using your whole body for pleasure, not just tongues and fingers and cocks and pussies."

"I'll drink to that," Jane said, and we all laughed and drank.

Later on, as the clock neared midnight, I paced in the kitchen, anxiously awaiting my grades.

"I don't know, M," I said to Meera, who leaned on the counter nearby with a near total calm, "I tanked that final. I TANKED it. If I fail that class, I don't know what I'm going to do."

"It's gonna be fine, Alex, you took that class to try something new, and when the time came you knew that stuff inside and out. I saw you in class--you were relaxed, you were confident...you just gotta trust me."

"I don't know...it didn't feel like I knew what I was doing..."

"Just trust me, girl," she said, taking a drink from her cup. My pacing didn't abate, and I watched as an idea formed in her head. "Tell you what: I'm so confident that you have nothing to worry about, that if you get anything less than an A-, I'll buy you lunch every day for the next semester."

My pacing stopped. That was quite an expensive bet she was making. One that she seemed extremely confident she was going to win.

"And what if I DO get an A- or above?" I said with suspicion in my voice.

Meera walked over to me and pointed across the room at a guy named Kyle, who was playing a drinking game with some of our classmates. He and I were friends, and occasional hook up partners.

"I know how hard you've been studying, and I know how long it's been since you and Kyle had some alone time."

"He was so sweet during finals--he didn't try to push anything, he even brought me dinner a few nights when I was studying for that damn test." I smiled at the memory.

"Well now's the perfect time to show how much you appreciate that," Meera continued, "so for this bet, if you get an A or above on your final..." she leaned in and whispered the stipulations into my ear. I instantly turned beet red. Maybe she had a point though. Maybe it was time for me to broaden my horizons.

"Ok," I said, nodding, "I'll do it."

"That a girl!"

The clock turned over to the midnight hour, and almost on cue everyone began checking their phones for their grades. There were some sighs of relief, some groans of disappointment, but for me, thanks to the bet I made with Meera, there was an increasing wetness in my panties as I waited for the page to load.

The wheel spun over and over, and then my eyes widened as I saw my grade.

"Let's see it!" Meera cawed, and my cheeks grew red as I gave her the phone, revealing a big, bright A next to my final grade for the class in question. A big smile spread over her full lips, she raised her eyebrows and said "Well? What are you waiting for?"

Pocketing my phone, face hot with anticipation, I made my way over to Kyle. He wasn't as joyous as some of the others.

"Hey Ry," I opened, "what's wrong?"

"Eh, things just didn't go the way I hoped," he said with a dour tone, "I worked really hard, too, but..." He just shrugged.

"Hey," I said, reaching down and taking his hand, "why don't you come with me and we can...talk about it."

Kyle's eyebrows raised up high, a smirk began to form at the edges of his lips, and he made his way off with me.

Drawing him into an upstairs bedroom, I pulled him close, kissed him long and deep, and then sat him on the nearby bed as I went to lock the door.

Walking back over to him I stood between his legs. I could tell by the bulge in his pants that he was already starting to get hard in anticipation of what might happen next. I reached for his belt, and in turn he reached out for the button to my jeans. "No," I said, gently pushing his hands away from my admittedly wet pussy, "tonight this is for you."

Kyle smiled, and shifted closer toward the edge of the bed as I worked open his belt and pants. I gripped either side of the fabric, and as he lifted his hips I slid his pants and underwear down his legs, sinking to my knees in front of him as I did so.

I hadn't seen that many cocks at this point in my life, but I was pretty sure Kyle's was a good one. Decent length, decent girth, I had never had a problem fitting it into my mouth, but it was also big enough to make sure my hands could get in on the action too. Kneeling there in front of him, his cock arched toward the sky, fully hard and straining. Leaning forward I opened my mouth, taking his tip between my lips.

A loud, long sigh rose out of his chest.

I swirled my tongue around the wide head of his cock, generating as much lubrication in my mouth as I could manage. I was going to need it. I put my hands up on his bare thighs and began to pull him deeper. My head bobbed up and down along the length of his shaft, every pulse and twitch in my mouth making my pussy wetter and wetter.

Not usually one for sloppy blow jobs, tonight was decidedly different. Each slip of his cock into my mouth left him slicker and more covered with my saliva, and each outward stroke brought a loud slurping noise from me.

"Jesus, Alex, this is fucking amazing!" Kyle groaned as his breath began to shorten. I felt his cock grow even harder in my mouth; He was getting close.

With a wet pop I pulled my mouth off his cock, making sure to leave an extra helping of wetness on him. Kyle reluctantly snapped out of his building pleasure, a confused look on his face.

I stood up. Reaching down I grasped the hem of my blouse and pulled it up and over my head, revealing my bare stomach and bra-encased breasts to the low lamplight. I unclasped my black bra, feeling the joy of release as I pulled the big cups away from my large, full breasts. Kyle looked on in amazement. My nipples were hard as rocks.

Taking his hand again, I stood him up, and we switched places. I sat on the edge of the bed now, and Kyled stood between my legs, his hard, glistening rod mere inches from my naked chest.

It was time to keep my end of the bet.

"I want you to fuck my tits," I said, looking him in the eye. HIs mouth hung stupidly open at this request. He asked no questions, just nodded excitedly.

I grasped each of my large breasts in my hands and instinctively gave my nipples a quick pinch, sending a spike of pleasure through my body.

Kyle stepped forward.

I pressed my tits together, making a long, seductive runway of cleavage.

His fat head slid into the tight space between my tits. It was a new and exciting feeling as his full length slid between my breasts, and I couldn't help but give my nipples another tweak as an accent.

Kyle groaned as his tip crested out through the top of my cleavage ever so briefly, then pulled back down between them. Jesus, it was fucking hot. I wasn't expecting that.

I drooled some saliva down to help aid his way, and I felt a hand grasp my bare shoulder as he began to thrust. Pump after pump he slipped his length between my sweet, pillowy tits, and every time the tip popped out between them it turned me on more. His cock head was a deep purple, blood straining against spongy skin just dying for a release.

I looked up at Kyle--he was in pure heaven. I never in a million years would have thought to do this, but now I was thinking I might need to make it a regular thing. My breasts, my body, was bringing him immense pleasure in ways I had never appreciated it could outside of a mouth, or hands, or a pussy. It was if my whole body was a sexual organ.

I think this is what Meera had been getting at.

Then a sudden cry erupted from Kyle's mouth and he began to shake. He gripped my shoulder tight. His eyes flew open and looked directly at me with wanton desperation. He might not have had the power of speech at that moment, but I knew immediately the question he asked with his eyes.

I nodded.

He cried out again, quickening his pace. He thrust himself between my plump tits harder and more erratically now. Suddenly the unintelligible cries turned to gasps of "Oh fuck, Oh fuck," and I felt his other hand grasp tightly at my arm. I kept my balance, leaning into him as two final, hard, frantic thrusts burrowed between my swollen tits. Then, as his cockhead surfaced out of the deep ocean of my cleavage for the final time, it shook, it flared, and then suddenly the first rope of hot cum seared the cool flesh of my chest.

I gasped.

Holding my tits together tight so as to not lose any of the delicious pressure around his spurting cock, I held my breath excitedly as the second, third, and fourth stream of hot joy leapt from his tip and spread all over me. I felt it hit me under the chin, I felt it grasp at the nape of my neck; it was Kyle's total, full body release and relief, spread like exploding fireworks across my chest.

I had never experienced the male orgasm like this before. I had never experienced cum like this before. It was exhilarating.

We both began to regain our breath as his cock dribbled out the last dregs of his supremely emptied balls, and with a thick slurp, Kyle slipped his cock out from between my cum-covered tits. I leaned back onto my elbows to take in the moment. My chest glistened with sloppy white pools of diamond.

12