DoaHS - Alex - The Spice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God damn, Alex," Kyle wheezed, "that was so fucking hot."

I looked at him as he took in the semen-glazed sight before him. There was a new look in his eye I didn't recognize. It was at once both a look of conquest, and a look of satisfaction at a job well done.

Kyle padded off to the en suite bathroom to get us both towels, leaving me to bask in the moment. Meera was right--there was a certain kind of magic to it.

It was then I remembered the final part of the bet.

Reaching into my pocket, I retrieved my phone, opened up the camera. Making sure to get the whole spread of the x-rated painting on my chest while cropping out my face, I took a single photograph, snapchatting it to Meera with the caption "you were right :)"

I laid there on the bed in silence thinking about that look on his face. It was a special, special look.

Standing beneath the falling rain of the shower, feeling Brian begin to slowly-but-anxiously feed his cock in and out of my pussy again, I thought about that look on Kyle's face that night. I wanted to see it again.

Slipping off his long, straining cock I turned to face him, then sank to my knees once again.

I gripped firmly at his large balls, pulled up tight to his body in anticipation of the coming release, and took the huge head of his cock into my mouth once again. Sliding it deeper, I bobbed my head with purpose, sucking long and deliberate strokes, desperately milking his climax to the forefront.

Brian began to shake. His gasps came quicker and deeper. I felt his rock-hard dick swell up even firmer, giving me my final warning.

With one last languid drag of my lips along his shaft, I popped his cock out of my mouth.

Brian looked down at me with a ferocious hunger.

Never taking my eyes off his, I leaned back onto my heels and put my hands on his wet thighs.

He reached his hand to his straining, bobbing manhood.

I closed my eyes, tilted my head back, and opened my mouth.

I felt his body shake as he pumped his cock with abandon, and then, after a final grunt of exertion, I felt the first rope of his hot cum drape itself across my face.

Another on my lip

A third from my chin into my open mouth.

A fourth against my neck.

Feeling no more lashes from the most erotic of whips, I opened my eyes just in time to see him milk the final pulses of cum out of his cock and over his knuckles.

He let go of his spent cock, and I leaned forward, taking it into my mouth again. Suckling on the head, I looked up at him again, and there, on my knees, painted with this man's cum, I saw the look.

Conquest. Ownership. Satisfaction.

I had never planned to see Brian again, but I wanted him to know that for at least this one day, everything I had belonged to him.

You can imagine my surprise the weekend I came home from school and discovered he was dating my mother.

It was a complete and total coincidence, he had no idea she was my mother, but coincidence or not, we had a huge problem on our hands, hence the huge trouble I was currently in.

School was now over for the year, and I was going to be home a lot more, and I had no idea how I was going to handle seeing my mother being affectionate with this man I had experienced so intimately.

That's why at Sasha's party I did whatever I could to get my mind off the trouble at hand, which on this particular night meant fucking this kid Trevor I knew from honor's math class in Sasha's upstairs bathroom.

He was cute enough, and I had had enough drinks to feel pleasant and flushed, so after a short round of catching up and flirting we made our way upstairs. I wasn't looking for love, I was looking for distraction.

As I mentioned, his dick was perfectly adequate. Sucking dick always got me very wet, and I desperately needed to get fucked soon, so I slipped his cock into my mouth and bobbed away as I waited for the juices to start flowing inside me.

I quickly got wet, alright, but the problem was every time I closed my eyes it was Brian's huge cock I was sucking, not Trevor's.

I tried to shake off the thoughts, so I slid my panties off, hiked up my skirt, and bent over the sink.

I heard the tear of a condom wrapper, and then I felt Trevor's hand on my ass as he quickly fumbled with his cock to find my wet opening.

I thought about how I had fucked Brian bareback. Twice.

Trevor pushed clumsily and after a few tries I felt my pussy walls stretch to welcome him.

My mind drifted to how expertly Brian had warmed me up and fed my body his massive cock. How it split me wide. Trevor's cock was nice, but it wasn't...that.

Trevor humped and fucked at me, his hips slapping against my ass as his cock drove up into me. It felt good, but it was nowhere near good enough to get me to cum, or to drive the thoughts of Brian's magnificent cock from my mind.

Pleasant as this experience was, It wasn't working, so I was ready to move on. Stealing a trick from my roommate Claire, I called out in my sexiest moan "Cum on me--I want you to cum on me!" This was a command that seemingly no man could resist, and instantly drove them to the brink. I had only given this command once before, to Brian that first time he fucked me, and for him it wasn't a shortcut, it was an honest request to be showered in his seed.

The thought triggered something inside me and I felt my orgasm start to build, but the shortcut worked before I could wrangle it. Suddenly my pussy was empty of Trevor's cock and I heard the snap of a removed condom. He gripped my wide ass with one hand, trembled and shook as he jerked his cock with the other, and then with a gasp and a groan I felt his hot cum spurting out and lashing the flesh of my ass.

It was...fine. Trevor's cock, his cum, while nice, did nothing to remove the memory of being properly fucked and claimed by the man who was now my mother's boyfriend.

Trevor and I cleaned up, he kissed me, thanked me, and exited, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed heavily.

"What the fuck am I going to do?"

12