Dobrila's Heart Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Making dresses Is practical too, yes?" she nodded with a broad smile. "Is hard to find clothes for my size in the stores." She proudly showed me a closet that contained a large rack of dresses in all colors and styles that she had made by her own hand. When I complimented her on her exceptional work, she beamed with renewed pride.

She took my hand and led me back to the kitchen and offered another cup of tea, which I readily accepted. She refilled her kettle and then crouched down to get another box of tea from a cabinet beneath the countertop. As she stood, she suddenly looked dazed and staggered a little, appearing to be a little unsteady on her feet. She grasped the countertop for balance and took a couple of deep breaths.

"Dobrila?" I asked, more than a little concerned. "Are you all right?"

She gave me a little laugh and a dismissive wave of her hand, "Is nothing," she said. "Is only my medications making me a little dizzy sometimes, yes?" She smiled at me and went on to explain as she prepared the tea.

She related how a few years ago she had a mild form of heart attack and had a procedure to place two stents into the veins around her heart. "Is good now. My heart is good now. But sometimes medications make me dizzy if I stand too quick."

With the kettle plugged in, she turned to me and frowned. "Is always dripping this hot water," she said, indicating the steady drip from her faucet. The very same kind of drip I had repaired in my own kitchen sink that very morning. "I called for a repair man, and he says to me, soon. Always soon. And still, faucet goes drip, drip, drip. All day, all night. Makes me crazy, the dripping noise."

I laughed good-naturedly at her frustration. "I know what you mean," I responded. "All my faucets were dripping when I moved in."

She nodded with understanding and empathy. "I will get you the name of the handyman," she said.

"No need, I fixed them all myself," I smiled. "It's actually pretty easy, I can fix yours too if you'd like."

Her eyes flew wide, "You can fix? You know how to fix?"

"I do," I responded with a laugh. "Let me just go and get my toolbox."

She nodded enthusiastically, "Mój Boże!" (My God) she exclaimed. "Oh, Jimmy...I would be so happy if you can stop the dripping."

After a quick trip to my apartment for my grandfather's toolbox, I was ready to begin.

"Please," she said, "Show to me how you do this."

Dobrila hovered over me, watching every move I made as I turned off the water from below the sink and removed the faucet handle. I used a wrench to remove the faucet innards and showed her the cracked and broken washer beneath and removed it, replacing it with a fresh washer from my pack of washers and then putting everything back together once more and turning on the water from under the sink.

I turned the faucet on and off several times to test the operation and, once completely shut off...there were no more drips.

Dobrila was extremely happy and excited. To my astonishment, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me against her in a warm embrace.

"Thank you, so much, Jimmy. Thank you, thank you," she said softly, her lips very near my ear. She raised her head and smiled and then leaned in once more to kiss me lightly on each of my cheeks. She embraced me warmly once more and I responded to her embrace, putting my arms lightly around her body. Her clean lightly perfumed scent was heavenly and I breathed her in appreciatively.

The sensation of her plush body pressed so tightly against mine was a sensation I had never experienced before and I surrendered myself to the intimacy of that moment, savoring every physical nuance of her body where it touched mine. The feel of her big breasts swelling against my chest made me catch my breath. And the physical sensation of holding her soft plush body in my arms was one of the most incredibly sensual moments I've ever experienced.

"Come," she said, taking hold of my arm once she released me. She guided me back to the kitchen table where I was more than happy to sit down and hide the rising bulge in the front of my pants.

From the freezer compartment of her refrigerator, she brought out a large bottle of vodka and quickly poured generously into two glasses. She held up her glass to me with a smile, "We celebrate, yes?" she said, clinking her glass to mine. "To no more drips," she toasted and brought the glass to her lips. She tilted her head back and downed the entire contents in two big gulps. "No more drips," I toasted in return and did the same, surprised at how the vodka somehow did not burn my throat and make me choke as I suspected it would.

"Is good vodka, yes?" said Dobrila with a smile. "Is special order Russian vodka." She filled our glasses a second time and smiled.

I looked at the bottle, curious as to the brand but the label was entirely in Cyrillic script. Interestingly enough was the fact that the bottle contained an entire sprig of what I assumed to be wheat, and when I smelled the vodka in my glass, it literally smelled like a field of wheat. We clinked our glasses together once more and I downed my second drink as I felt the spreading warmth from the first suffusing my stomach.

She offered to pour more into my glass, and I shook my head. I wasn't used to drinking so much so quickly. Dobrila smiled and with a sly wink, refilled my glass anyway.

"Is good for you, Jimmy" she smiled, reaching over to pat my chest, "Puts hair on the chest, yes?"

I laughed and we both downed the contents of our glasses. I smiled at her comment about hair on my chest as I have yet to even find peach fuzz there. "Well, I certainly hope it won't put hair on your chest too, Dobrila" I offered with a little laugh.

Dobrila tossed back her head and laughed heartily. "No hair, not for women," she returned with a broad smile, "For the women, vodka only removes the panties, yes?" she said with a knowing wink.

We both laughed aloud at her little ribald joke, but I have to admit, it sent a twinge of excitement through me to hear her speak of something so intimate and it was hard for me not to imagine her removing her panties.

As it was just barely after one o'clock in the afternoon, I strongly declined another drink and stood up feeling a little unsteady. "I should probably go," I said with a smile.

Dobrila laughed when I wobbled slightly, and as I gathered my tools, she opened her purse and took out several bills from her wallet, holding them out to me. "Please...Is to thank you for all your trouble with my dripping faucet, Jimmy."

I shook my head vehemently. "No, no," I responded. "Absolutely not. It was not any trouble at all, I was happy to help. One friend to another, right?"

She frowned and dropped her hand, "Okay," she said, and then a smile curled her lips, "then...one friend to another, let me cook dinner for you tonight, yes?"

Dinner? Suddenly she had my undivided attention.

"You'll come, yes?" she smiled hopefully. "Please. Let me at least do something to thank you for helping me...and for being my friend."

Damn, when she put it that way, how could I refuse.

"Dinner sounds absolutely wonderful, Dobrila," I said, thinking how great it would be to actually have a home-cooked meal that didn't come out of my microwave.

She embraced me warmly once more at her door and I almost cursed the fact that I was holding the toolbox and I could only respond with one arm. I still managed to surrender to her plush sensual embrace, my body acutely sensing every wonderfully soft sensual bulge and curve of her body before she released me. I turned away quickly to cross the hall before she might see the bulge that was, once again, rising rapidly and tenting the front of my jeans.

"Come at six, yes? Dinner will be ready," she called in parting.

I was more than a little surprised by the urgency of my physical reaction to Dobrila's embrace, and pleasantly so. In the course of a couple of hours, she had embraced me warmly twice with her body pressed intimately against me and, as well, had also allowed me a brief accidental glimpse of her deep cleavage.

Now, I'm virtually certain that the amount of vodka I consumed was contributing a great deal to my feelings, but there was also something so intrinsically sensual about the feeling of a very real woman's body against mine. In my experience, it was the very first time for me, and however innocent and platonic the physical experience had been with Dobrila, it affected me rather profoundly. The feel of her body against mine had aroused me to a point I could no longer deny.

As soon as I closed my apartment door behind me, I quickly opened and unzipped the front of my jeans, pushing them down, along with my briefs, to relieve the pressure on my erection. With my pants to my knees, I sighed as my erection sprang free of the tight confines. I hurried toward my bedroom where I knew Dolly was lying in wait for me on the bed with her legs splayed open invitingly.

With my pants barely below my knees, I crawled onto the bed and insinuated myself between Dolly's legs. I let my entire weight settle onto her as I quickly rammed myself into her little plastic vagina, and began thrusting rapidly, the slick slippery sensation inside her brought me to orgasm very quickly. I cried out as my first ejaculation erupted into her and kissed her ugly gaping mouth as I thrust into her again...and again...and again.

Several minutes later, my vodka-addled brain shut down and I drifted off to sleep while lying on top of Dolly with my softening member still inside her. I awoke with a start, checking the time quickly I was relieved to see I had not overslept. It was a little after five pm, I still had lots of time to get ready for dinner with Dobrila.

As I lay comfortably on top of Dolly, a vision of Dobrila's cleavage slipped into my conscious thoughts and, as I became fully erect once more, my cock was perfectly positioned to slip back inside Dolly's vagina. God, she was so sloppily wet inside, I couldn't contain myself and fucked her a second time.

I quickly got out of bed and carried Dolly into the shower with me, cleaning her along with myself, and then quickly dressed and made my way out of the apartment to Dobrila's front door.

(The story continues in Dobrila's Heart Chapter Two)

12