Mounting Ms. Johnson

Story Info
Ms Johnson is untouchable.
4.3k words
4.72
68k
119
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a problem. I am obsessed with a boss at work. Im not in her department, that isn't the issue. The issue is Ms Johnson is smoking fucking hot and she fucking knows it.

Her body is amazing, when she walks her ass has the perfect amount of jiggle and her tits just the right bounce. She's voluptuous, always dressed to perfection and smells amazing.

Now that isn't all she is. It's the way she carries herself that drives me crazy. She's intelligent and confident. She commands respect, when she walks down the hall people step to the side.

Lastly, she's older, in her forties, I assume, which makes her even hotter. And of course, according to everyone, she doesn't date or fuck.

As for me, I'm a nobody, five foot eight and about one hundred and fifty pounds. I have only two things going for me, a pretty boyish face, or so I'm told, and a relatively big cock. It's not huge or anything but it's above average in length and girth. Girls always smile when they see it.

My only goal in life is to fuck Ms Johnson. To see with my own eyes what is under that skirt and to watch those perfect lips suck my cock.

I need a plan.

I start by doing the opposite of everyone else. When she walks down the hall I get in her way. When she looks at me like I'm nothing, I look right back the same way. Every chance I get I act like a cocky A-hole around her.

After work I start following her. She lives a very boring life. She works, goes to the gym and then goes to her apartment most nights, sometimes she goes shopping. The only night she goes anywhere else is a bar every Thursday. I went there on a Wednesday to check it out, it's a regular place, Thursdays is couples trivia night, maybe she goes for that.

I pay a hot girl I know to meet me there and pretend we are on a date. I want Ms Johnson to wonder why she would be with me. It's costing me a small fortune, but if it gets me under her skirt then it's worth it.

I'm sitting at the bar on Thursday when Ms Johnson spots me. She has a look of disgust on her face. I roll my eyes when she comes to me. I want her to think she's bothering me.

"Mr Danvers."

"Ms Johnson."

"Mr Danvers, this is my space on Thursdays and I don't care for people at work invading my space."

"Well, Ms Johnson, I am waiting for someone so it looks like I'm going to be in your space tonight."

"When your 'someone' gets here I suggest you go elsewhere."

I give her my most disinterested look.

"I'll think about it."

"You really want to take me on?" She asked.

"Really wouldn't be much of a contest now would it?"

"No, not really," she answered.

"Great, I'm glad we understand each other."

She gave me a death stare then walked to the other side of the bar.

My 'date' showed up and we spent some time talking and laughing, I got us drinks and focused all my attention on her. She showered me with affection just like I paid her to. I just hoped Ms Johnson was watching.

After we won the trivia night, I told my date to go and I sat nursing a beer when Ms Johnson came once again.

"Nice win."

"Thanks, it was fun."

She didn't look like she had fun losing.

"Maybe I'll come back next week and kick your ass again or would that be too much for your sensibilities?"

"Your a cocky little shit."

"I prefer to think of it as confident."

We stare each other down.

"What does a girl like that see in you anyway?" She asks.

"You mean other than my sparkling personality?"

She laughs.

"Yeah I don't think that's what it is, sport."

I shrug.

"Probably my big dick."

"Yeah, I'm sure."

I just give her a cocky smile.

The following days I do my best to ignore her and not even look her way. I want her to think I'm completely disinterested.

I show up at the bar the following Thursday and take a seat. She gives me the death stare and walks over.

"You don't take hints well."

"It's a free country, Ms Johnson."

"You always have to be a dick."

"Don't worry, my partner cancelled so your competition is out of the way."

She looked contemplative.

"My partner can't make it either, I was going to ask one of the regulars but since your so lonely and pitiful, you want to team up?"

"Sure, but how is it that I'm lonely and pitiful and you aren't, exactly?"

"Because you got stood up and I don't date."

"That's fair."

She laughed.

This was our routine for weeks. We became every week partners at the bar, where I continued to act like a pompous ass. At work she started nodding, in acknowledgement.

I really had to focus on the long game, at least that was the plan. I would sneak a look, at the bar, whenever I could, but at work I forced myself to keep my head down. There was a risk of being caught up in the friend zone but I knew if I played the wrong card the dream was dead.

The other problem was that I was falling hard for the fucking beauty queen. I mean she was cool, intelligent, fun and unbelievably gorgeous and classy. Even more than that she was competitive and liked to trash talk which made her even more sexy.

I started to think I shouldn't have agreed to be her partner because I wasn't making any progress. There seemed to be an edge to our relationship when she was pissed at me, now I was like her little brother.

I decided I needed to do something. There was plenty of regulars that would come by and chat with her as I would pretend to watch whatever game was on the tv screen. One of the women was about Ms Johnson's age but not very attractive, not attractive at all really.

The following Thursday I tried flirting with her a little before the trivia started. Ms Johnson was at our usual spot at the bar. I needed to do something to take our relationship to the next level.

After the game, which we won, my prayers were answered.

"What's the deal with you and Susan?"

"Nothing, I was just talking to her."

"Well she's had a tough time with men."

"Meaning?"

"Meaning if you just plan on fucking her over then don't."

"Fine, for the record I was just looking for some fun but I don't want anyone getting hurt."

"I appreciate that. What ever happened to your 'friend'?"

"She calls when she's lonely."

Which actually wasn't a lie. When we were fooling around that first night she got a feel of my cock and now she calls when she's horny.

"Fucking men, you are all the same."

"Listen, when Ms Right comes along I'll be happy to focus all my attention on her, but until then I consider it a public duty to help damsels in distress."

"Yeah sure," she said while chuckling.

I just gave her my best cocky smile.

"I still think she's out of your league."

"Yeah she is, looks wise anyway, but other than that she's a bore and I wouldn't give her the time of day."

"Why susan?"

"Older women are sexy."

She laughed at that.

"Really, do tell?"

"Yeah, don't get more full of yourself than you already are."

"You think I'm full of myself?"

"Very, how could you not be?"

"What does that even mean?"

"It means your perfect. Every guy you meet wants to bow down and worship you. How can that not go to a person's head?"

"I don't encourage it."

"No you don't, Makes me admire you even more."

"Now you admire me?"

"Of course."

I decided to leave it at that before I said something stupid.

"I'm out of here. Are you sure Susan wouldn't mind some harmless fun?"

"She gets attached easily."

I laughed.

"Yeah, fuck that!"

"Maybe she's Ms Right?"

"She's not her."

"Oh, do you already know who Ms Right is already?"

I gave her a big boyish smile.

"Later, Ms Johnson."

The following days I not only got a nod at work but a slight smile. I got rock hard everytime.

The following Thursday Ms Johnson was more subdued. I knew bad news was coming.

"David, I want to be clear about something."

I loved when she said my first name.

"Yeah, what's that?"

"Nothing is ever going to happen between us, romantically I mean."

There it is. It hurt, I'm not going to lie, but I have to remember the long game.

"Yeah whatever, don't worry about it."

"You aren't upset?"

Yeah I was upset but I was never letting her know that

"Nah, it's cool. If we looked up the definition of out of my league there would be a picture of you."

"I don't think that, I just have given up on that stuff."

"Oh yeah? Sounds like there's a story there."

"Not one I'd like to share."

"Gotcha, who do you think are good candidates in here?"

"You want me to help pick out your next conquest?"

"Sure, it's perfect. You know who might get hurt and who might not mind some fun."

"And what, you walk up to them and say 'hi, I have a big dick, you want to fuck'?

I laughed at that.

"I might try that sometime. I have two moves I use and they work like a charm."

"I'm afraid to ask but I can't help myself, they are?"

"Curiosity will get you in trouble, Ms Johnson."

She rolled her eyes.

"The two moves?"

"Oh yeah. I have no verbal game really so I rely on what I do have, my smile and dick. I 'accidentally' spill my drink in my lap drawing their eyes there when I have an erection or I 'accidentally' it against them when walking by, either way afterwards I give them my big boyish smile."

"And that works?"

"Most of the time. their curiosity gets the better of them I imagine."

"Is it really that big?"

"It's a good size, yeah."

I caught her looking down at my crotch.

"Curiosity, Ms Johnson!"

"In your dreams."

"Now tell me about the other ladies here."

She picked out three women she thought might be interested and after my 'moves' two of them put my number into their phones.

I didn't need to tell her because she was watching when the ladies took my phone.

I sauntered back to her with my best shit eating grin as she shook her head.

"Unreal," she said.

"I told you."

"How do you just get an erection when talking with them?"

"It's easy, I just picture your ass in my mind."

I smiled and left, making sure to run my cock against her as I did. I could feel her tense up. Leaving her with that to think about as I almost ran out the door.

At work the following day she walked by my desk and gave me a nod and a half smile. I took it as progress. A few minutes later I got a text from her 'stop staring at my ass!.'

We previously had exchanged numbers in case one of us was going to be late or couldn't make it on a Thursday.

'I was just checking the panty lines. Nice granny panties!'

"Very much NOT granny panties!'

"I'm pretty sure I saw granny panty lines.'

'They are not and before you ask I'm not sending you a pic.'

'You're a mind reader too?'

I couldn't wait for Thursday.

Thursday I thought I was in. She was flirty and kept calling me Mr Big Dick. Unfortunately she was obviously upset about something and drank way too much. I promised the bartender to get her home safely and while he was aggressively shaking my hand, he let it be known she better be unviolated as well. I mean he didn't use that word but the message was clear.

She wasn't in work on Friday but Monday I was summoned to her office. She was standing looking out the massive window.

"Nice office," I said.

She turned looking quite grim.

"I didn't do anything!" I said.

I held up both hands in a defensive position.

"Thank you for that," she replied.

"What did you do," she added.

"I drove you to your apartment, plopped you down on your bed face down in case you puked, took your shoes off and left. I didn't touch anything I wasn't supposed to, I didn't take any photos and I didn't even look through your underwear drawer."

Ms Johnson chuckled.

"Did you actually think about going in my underwear drawer?"

"Are you kidding? Of course!."

She shook her head.

"Men! Well thank you for not taking advantage."

"I didn't have much of a choice. Ben let me know he wouldn't take kindly to anything else. My hand still hurts a little from his handshake."

"That was nice of him."

"You have alot of friends there. Any one of them would've made sure you were okay."

"I shouldn't have gone. That day is always bad for me."

It was obvious some trauma happened on that date.

"Are we good?" I asked.

She walked up to me and hugged me. My very erect cock poked her. She looked down and laughed.

"Really?" She asked.

I shrugged.

"Get back to work."

The following Thursday we were chatting and one of the women who gave me her number walked by and said hi, smiling.

She gave me one of her head shaking looks.

"Well, how was she?"

"Wild, she knows how to enjoy herself."

"Really? Is she the one?"

"Nah, she's a great lay, though."

"And was she left satisfied?"

"That is a question only she can answer, Ms Johnson. Feel free to ask."

I began to suspect her curiosity might be peeked.

"You're that confident?"

"Like I said, she knows how to enjoy herself. She seems to fully immerse herself in the pleasure without any guilt or shame. It's impressive, honestly."

"That does sound nice."

That's when I started to openly ogle Ms Johnson. At work she would saunter by in that unbelievably sexy way and my eyes would be glued to her incredible ass. She was now looking back and smiling and shaking her head. She knew what I was doing and she seemed to like it now.

It was just a matter of time.

On Wednesday things finally moved forward. It was a long path but the payoff was in reach. I was giddy on the inside but tried to remain calm and confident on the outside. As much as I wanted her I also wanted her begging for it.

I was called into her office. She was leaning against the front of her desk. I sat in a chair facing her, before she had a chance to offer it and waited.

"I'd like to see it," She said.

"See what?"

"You know what?"

"You are going to have to be more clear, Ms Johnson."

Of course I wanted to show her but as much as I wanted her, I wanted to be in control. I have never had that before, women would text and I would run and provide whatever they needed. I wanted more with Ms Johnson, I wanted her to do the running, I wanted her to be enticed and not entirely comfortable. I knew it was a big risk but something told me she might be intrigued.

She was hesitating. I could see her turmoil. Everything usually comes easy for her.

She folded her arms across her chest before speaking.

"Your...... dick."

"Not the word I was looking for, Ms Johnson."

"You're being an ass."

I stood up and walked around her office, looking at pictures while thinking of a response. I turn to her, she looked defensive.

"We all have our needs, Ms Johnson."

"Nevermind."

I shrug and go back to my desk.

Just before the end of the day I am summoned again.

"Something else I can help you with Ms Johnson?"

She looks frustrated. I wanted her to be frustrated.

"Why are you making this difficult?"

"It doesn't seem difficult to me, Ms Johnson."

She stares me down. I walk to admire the view outside.

"This really is a great view."

I turn to face her.

"I want to see your cock," she said hesitantly.

"Happy?" She added.

I give her my best shit eating grin.

"I'd be happy to, tomorrow wear that black dress that zips in front and hugs that incredible body of yours so well."

Now she seemed mad.

"Seriously? I said what you wanted me to say!"

"You did and I appreciate that and tomorrow I will show it to you as I watch you unzip that dress. I'll give you what you want, Ms Johnson, but I'll have what I have wanted for a long time now."

"You're a fucking jerk!"

I head for the door and turn to her before leaving, smiling.

"And Ms Johnson, no granny panties, if you please."

I laugh once outside, thinking about the scowl on her face.

The following day I was nervous waiting for her to walk by. At least I'd know right away by the dress she was wearing.

It was late afternoon when she finally walked by. I gave her an approving smile when I saw the black dress. She shook her head and unless I was imagining it was shaking her ass a bit more than usual.

I got the text I was waiting for and entered her office, locking the door.

She stood in front of her large windows facing me.

"Nice dress, Ms Johnson."

"You're an ass."

I smiled and walked nearer to her.

"Are there any other 'requirements' I need to be aware of for this special occasion?" She asked.

"No, we both unzip so to speak," I answer chuckling.

"You don't need to get yourself 'ready'?"

"I am always 'ready' when you are around."

She hesitated, obviously finding her courage and unzipped her dress exposing some cleavage. I nonchalantly kicked off my shoes. I raised my eyebrows and looked at the zipper then back to her questioningly. She lowered the zipper to her belly as her glorious breasts spilled out. I undid my pants and stood at the ready.

She unzipped the rest of the way and let the dress fall to the floor.

It was my turn to hesitate, not out of nervousness but because I was awestruck by her incredible body. She wore sexy black lace panties and bra, with light black thigh high nylons.

I scanned from her eyes to her high heels then back up and hesitated at her crotch, before returning to her face. This time it was Ms Johnson with the questioning raised eyebrows.

"Sorry," I said.

"See something that interests you?"

"That would be the understatement of the century," I replied.

I slide my pants and underwear down together keeping my eyes focused on hers. She slowly moved her eyes to my cock.

"See something you are interested in?" I ask.

"I'm afraid to ask what the requirements would be if I were."

"Nothing too difficult I would think."

"Why make it hard at all?"

"I want you to work for it."

"Do you make the other women jump through hoops?"

"I'm not interested in the other women."

"Oh, so I'm special?"

"Most definitely."

Ms Johnson smiled at that.

"So 'if' I was interested, the requirements would be what exactly?"

"That's simple, just do everything you are told to do."

"Is that all?" She asked incredulously.

I reached out and traced my finger inside her cleavage.

"Yes, that's all. I mean sexually, not in any other aspect."

"Such as?" She said while breathing heavier from my touch.

I get really close to her face.

"Such as the first time you touch my cock will be with your mouth."

"You are still a cocky shit."

"Confident, Ms Johnson. Would you like to do it now or do you need time to think about it?"

"I definitely need time to think about it."

I stopped touching her and put my pants back on. She stared at my cock until it was out of sight. I walked to the door and unlocked it and turned before leaving as she stood there still without her dress. I gave her unbelievable body a long hard stare.

"That's fair, Ms Johnson. Take all the time you need."

She still had the same dress on at trivia night. She was a little subdued at first but I acted as if everything was normal and soon she relaxed.

The two women that took my number came over and flirted after the game, which we lost. She turned to me before she left.

"Anything, in particular, I should wear tomorrow?"

I gave her a big smile.

"I thought you'd never ask."

"Ass!"

The following morning I watched Ms Johnson walk by in the pink tight dress I asked her to wear. Her ass looked amazing as she practically strutted to her office. Before she entered she looked at me and motioned her head for me to follow.

I waited a half hour or so to see if I could get her more agitated. I want her begging for it. I locked the door behind me as she stared me down.

"You sure took your time."

I smile.

"You seem nervous, Ms Johnson. You look gorgeous, you chose your dress well."

"I didn't choose it. A cocky little shit did."

12