Doc and the Porn Star Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elsewhere in the open air club there was other nudity, to the point when Jasmine, Beth, and Chloe might have been considered over dressed. Several of the girls were completely nude except for flip-flops. Here and there in some of the alcoves and corners of the bar one couple or another were fucking.

Edie and I had been to Key West several times, so I knew about the dress code and the sexual predilections of the inhabitants. Edie had never engaged but we talked about it and used the potential for such activities to heighten our arousal for each other.

Jasmine cuddled up into my lap and suggested that we all head back to the boat to fuck away the rest of the night. As she put it, "I need some cock in my pussy, and I don't want to just pickup some guy and do it." I could tell she was tempted.

She collected the other women, and then pulled Jake off of some blonde and Alan off of a brunette and we walked back to marina. We took the skiff back to theParadigm Shift. The women were nude before we left the dock.

Once aboard, I served up drinks, but after a few sips I was balls deep in Beth's beautiful pussy on one of the built in seats in the open-air deck. Jasmine had Jake in her cunt, and Alan was screwing Chloe as she leaned against one of the railings. We were mostly in the dark; there were a few interior lights that I knew enabled others to see at least a general idea of what was going on.

About a hundred feet away was another sizeable yacht. As my eyes dark-adapted I could see a nude couple watching us. She was using one of the cleats to hold onto as the male behind her energetically pumped his cock in her body. I could hear the slaps of skin-on-skin across the short distance. We were also making our own.

Jasmine kind of revealed our overall plan for the weekend when she loudly declared, "Switch!" There was no doubt her words hadn't carried across the water to the other yacht.

We did switch partners, and eventually moved inside to the beds, which were more comfortable. That also put us in air conditioning rather than the sticky and moist outside air. I guess I could say we all fucked until we dropped.

* * * * *

We three doctors were awake and up before the others (doctor-in-training in Jake's case). I often wondered whether MDs had special genes that made them wake up early and not feel stuffy headed when they did. I doled out breakfast-making tasks to Alan and Jake, and took on some myself. The galley on the boat was spacious and allowed for some serious meals to be prepared, unlike the camping out equipment on some smaller yachts.

Coffee was quickly made and the aroma permeated the entire ship. Beth was the first female to appear; she was nude, and had happily spent the night cuddled with the younger Jake. She was about fifteen years older than he was. She sniffed the air right over to the coffee urn and poured herself a cup and sat in the breakfast nook and looked out the window. Jasmine appeared about five minutes later dragging Chloe behind her. They hadn't bothered with clothing either.

To my surprise, Jasmine had practically insisted on sleeping next to me. She loved to snuggle up tight against me, and often in the night I'd be aware of her kissing my shoulder, neck, or cheek. Often, we'd have a middle of the night quickie. She liked me, and the feeling was mutual.

I served up the hash browns and scrambled eggs as Alan distributed cinnamon raisin toast and blueberry jam. Jake poured orange juice for everybody, and we ate breakfast and started to plan the day. It was already ten-thirty in the morning; we hadn't gone to sleep until almost three-thirty, and even then I thought there'd been some continuing sex.

Just as I finished helping Chloe wash up the dishes, I heard a knock on the side of the boat. "Helloooooo! Anybody home?"

I went up topside, and there was a couple in a dinghy. Like the other men, I was wearing a bathing suit. I said, "Hi," and they replied, "We're your neighbors from across the way. We thought we'd stop by and introduce ourselves. We're Jason and Robin Riggs. Our boat is named thePoseidon."

"Come aboard," I said and helped them tie up to the fantail. "We have plenty of coffee and good company."

Robin laughed, "I know you have good company. We could see and hear some of your shenanigans last evening while we were enjoying our own."

I got them mugs of coffee and we sat on the upper deck. The weather was one of those beautiful days with perfect temperatures. Beth and Jasmine appeared, still nude and just sat down. In response, Robin immediately removed the bra to her bikini. Yes, she was arousing and sexy, despite being closer to my age than theirs.

I teased them, "So, you caught us doing naughty things last night?"

Jason said, "Very arousing, I might add. We've been looking for some like-minded folks to play with. Our visit is because we were wondering if you'd like some new friends to play with, specifically us? We saw and heard you swapping partners last night. Excellent go of it in our opinion." He went on with a short list of the wonderful reasons why the two of them would be ideal candidates for us to play with.

He was brought up short when floating up from the open door to the lower deck came a low wail of passion from Chloe. Apparently, Alan and Jake were in the process of turning her into a puddle or orgasming female flesh, and from her sounds and a few sentences doing a great job of it.

Robin pointed down the hatchway, "I want whatever she's having."

The three of us laughed. "Why don't you go and introduce yourself? You never know what might happen next."

Robin looked to her partner and he made a 'go' gesture to her with one hand. She got up and went down the hatchway. A few minutes later as we talked to Jason, we heard Robin's moan of pleasure. Apparently, she'd been well received by 'Team Orgasm' in the lounge area.

Jasmine got up and went partway down the steps to see what was happening. She reported back, "Robin is sitting on the kitchen table with Alan sawing into her pussy as Chloe and Jake suck on her breasts. I estimate she's having an orgasm a minute. Not a bad introduction to our lusty team if I say so. By the way, Chloe is covered in cum and has some running down her legs."

Jason and Robin hung around the rest of the morning. About one o'clock I called the harbormaster on the radio and found that the slip I'd been assigned for the night was free. He gave me instructions for how to find it. Because of the size of my boat, we were at the end of a long pier with other boats in slips, so we motored the yacht into the marina, put out the bumpers, and tied her up. We'd only be there the one night.

In the afternoon, the eight of us decided to go and see the home where Ernest Hemingway lived during the 1930s. We poked from Mallory Square down Whitehead Street to his 'mansion'. I was surprised at how small the house actually was. There were still a plethora of cats all over the property.

We headed back downtown by way of what is touted as the Southernmost Point, a weakly supported fact when one looked at the map or considered Hawaii. The homes were unique and well suited to withstand the siege of the many hurricanes that ravaged the island from time to time.

The eight of us had a relatively early dinner at Margaritaville Restaurant, and that led to long discussions about restaurants on St. Croix and some of the other islands in the Caribbean where Robin and Jason had boated in their large craft. Our new friends were a fascinating couple, well read, well traveled, and intellectually astute. Jason ran a small hedge fund that was a success so wasn't hurting for funds. Robin ran a non-profit aimed at helping battered women. They lived in St. Petersburg, not that far from our home.

After our long leisurely dinner where we learned a lot about each other and also laughed ourselves silly, we headed to some of the nearby clubs that were ramping up their music for the night. Somehow, the women rearranged their clothing to be even more revealing than the night before and we were back to being some of the sexy denizens of Key West.

Robin made it a point to befriend me. She confessed to having had a wonderful time with Alan, Jake, and Chloe that morning, and that now she wanted me to also indulge her fantasies. After making out with her for a while as we danced the slow numbers, I suggested that we all go back to the yacht and 'screw around'. Everyone liked that suggestion, so off we went.

Jasmine was naked and carrying her clothes by the time we got to the top deck on the yacht. Beth, Chloe, and Robin were right behind her. There were a couple of dozen people sitting on various benches around the marina watching our lewd octet head for our boat but they were not too close to us, probably over two hundred feet away.

Robin was the last to climb the ladder to the top deck. I was right behind her. She paused at the top and let me come up behind her. I kissed her bare butt and ran my tongue along her slit, going back and sucking on the area near her clit. She wiggled slightly and spread her legs a little more. That enabled me to lick more vigorously from her slit from clit to anus. She tasted divine and even moaned at my amorous attention.

When we were both topside, she melted into my arms with some very hot kisses. She said, "Doc, you are one wonderful man. Jasmine told us about all you've done for her."

I just smiled.

Robin said, "Come and make love to me. I have a serious need for your brand of lovemaking."

"And how do you know what that entails?"

Robin laughed, "Because Jason and I watched the six of you fucking around up here last night. You are great exhibitionists, and Jason and I are first class voyeurs." She wiggled her pussy down onto my lap as we sat and added, "Of course, I don't mind those people on the bench down the way watching us either."

I suggested that we might be more comfortable if I removed my shorts, and that was quickly accomplished only Robin didn't sit back down right away. Instead she knelt in front of me and started a great blowjob that went on and on. She had a knack of edging me and not letting me blast off into her mouth or on her face. I told her where I wanted to cum.

Eventually, Robin backed me way down on the 'about to blow' scale. She then squirmed into the chair facing me and led my cock to the entrance to her pussy. I pushed forward and into her warmth as she moaned loudly; I was sure her croon carried to our marina watchers. She started to slowly ride me as we made out. I could also suck and play with her tits, and did that to great abandon as I worked over her.

A few feet away Jason had Jasmine stretched out on one of the bench seats, and was pumping his cock into her body in slow motion as she moaned and struggled to keep her feet on his shoulders. He had the fingers of one hand on her clit stroking and working to take her higher and higher. On the other bench seat opposite Alan was fucking Chloe; she was riding him and her breasts were flying around in the dim light. Beth was holding onto the side rail only a few feet away as Jake fucked her from behind. We were a happy and vocally moaning bunch. We didn't swap around in those first couplings of the evening.

Eventually, we were done our first round. I got refreshments, drinks, and chilled water for everybody. The four women were each leaking cum all over the deck as they walked around, and for some reason nobody thought it was gross or dirty. I wasn't too worried because I knew, even from my experiences with Edie, that a good rainstorm would take care of any stains. We might even run into a rain shower heading back north on Monday.

There were three more 'rounds' that evening so that everybody got to be with everybody else in a heterosexual kind of way. Jason and Robin stayed overnight on theParadigm Shift: Jason with Beth, and Robin with Alan. The other combinations were Jake and Chloe, and as she wanted Jasmine stayed with me. We were both tired but we cuddled up naked with each other and slept soundly.

As we were going to sleep, I tested my feelings about Jasmine being full of the cum from three other men. I felt aroused and the idea didn't bother me at all. I did remember to tell Jasmine the next day and she thanked me for sharing that information since she still worried about losing me because of her sluttiness.

Chapter 7

The 'doctors' alarm clocks' worked again on Monday morning. Alan, Jake, and I were awake and moving around the boat first, preparing to serve breakfast and being sure we had an adequate supply of life-giving coffee for everyone else when they appeared.

The three of us had a chance to talk to each other as we worked in the galley and laid out some of the accoutrements to breakfast. Both men expressed their gratitude for being included in Jasmine and my playtime. They really appreciated Beth and Chloe, and our openness to include Jason and Robin.

Alan asked whether Edie and I had been swingers. I explained that we had shied away from those activities for various reasons, but that if we'd really had an opportunity on our doorstep we would have probably joined in. Now, with Jasmine, I was more than willing to try anything like that providing that she was interested and enthusiastic about engaging. She obviously was.

I brushed off but referred to her previous experience on the west coast, just noting that we all 'knew' how liberal those Californians were. They accepted that she'd already done stuff like this, but didn't pursue the subject.

I knew that at some point Jasmine's extensive involvement in the adult film industry would become public knowledge in our circle of friends and probably in the wider swath of people I knew, such as those at the yacht club. I ruminated on that event for a bit and decided I didn't care.

The women and Jason finally joined us. Three of them ascended from the galley to the top deck naked and dove into the water: Jasmine, Beth, and Jason. They were quickly back aboard and drying off in sight of some of the tourists at the marina before coming back below decks to the dining area.

We ate breakfast and had a wild chat about the trip back, the events of the night before, and our willingness to get together as a group again. Robin and Jason told us that they didn't want to lose touch with so many like-minded people now that they'd found some friends they could play with in sexual ways and who they liked immensely.

We decided that we would indeed create a repeat performance at my house the following weekend. Consequently, I shared directions and contact information with Jason and Robin. We were glad we could start the weekend, at least with most of us, on Friday evening rather than Saturday. It would give us more time together, and more shared orgasms.

After tidying up, Jason and Robin made to return to their own yacht as Jasmine and I prepared theParadigm Shift to motor north. At nearly the last minute, Robin decided she wanted Jake to come aboard their boat so they could fuck for part of the journey. Although we chuckled, Jake was eager to be of service. Jason wanted what his wife wanted, so Chloe also volunteered to go on thePoseidon and fuck Jason's lights out when Robin came topside to relieve him of captain's duties. That left me traveling with Alan, Beth, and Jasmine -- not a bad crew of nudists to travel with.

We slowly maneuvered out of the marina to the main channel, and then out into open waters. ThePoseidon followed about a quarter mile behind us. We'd agreed to maintain watch on one of the radio channels in case we wanted to talk to each other and certainly to arrange the recovery of Jake and Chloe where Jason and Robin needed to continue north to St. Petersburg.

As it turned out we swapped passengers about ten miles off of Marco Island. Jake and Chloe came back about theParadigm Shift and Alan and Jasmine went aboard thePoseidon for a second round of sex with our new friends. We made the final swap about five miles off Big Pass at Sarasota, waved goodbye to Robin and Jason, and headed for our home berth.

Jasmine was quick to share that our 'crew' had left Jason and Robin sexually sated and satisfied. I just love large powerboats with all the internal amenities and comforts.

* * * * *

Jasmine and I were sitting in my living room with some music playing. She was reading one of the textbooks that would hallmark an important course she'd start taking soon, and I was reviewing medical journals to try to stay abreast of advances in the field of general practice medicine.

Jasmine's cellphone rang and she answered it. From listening to her side of the discussion I could tell she was being asked to work with one of the studios she'd done pornography films with.

There was some discussion I couldn't follow, but she did explain that she was on the other side of the country and a little out of practice doing videos. I couldn't hear the other side of the discussion, but from Jasmine's demeanor I figured they were trying to talk her into something and sweetening the deal in some way.

Jasmine eventually ended the call with something along the lines of 'I'll get back to you within a day.

She turned to me as she set her phone down, "You heard? They want me to come for a week or two and do more films. It'd be an intensive film project, working everyday from about ten a.m. to seven or eight at night, with various breaks. They want to do the beach, a beach house, a mansion, a pool, a sports bar, and maybe a couple of other settings as time allows."

Jasmine came and sat beside me. She pulled me to her for a kiss. She said, "I didn't say yes or no. I want to know what you think."

I told her, "I think you should do what you want."

"Not good enough," she insisted. "Doc, I'm in love with you. I want a long-term relationship with you. Obviously, after our weekend, we don't give a rat's ass about exclusivity or possessiveness, but that said, I also don't want to do something or engage in some activity that would screw up what we have going. For many people, fucking other guys on camera might be over the top.

"This has nothing to do with all the creature comforts you've given me -- well, maybe a little. What it does have to do with is that I've fallen in love with you. I don't want to fuck that up. If flying out to L.A. and maybe Vegas for two weeks of filming messes that up, then I want to say no to them."

I held up one finger to indicate that I wanted to think for a moment. Jasmine watched me closely, no doubt evaluating my facial expressions. I tried to run through the logical questions and then the emotions about Jasmine being out west making porn videos. I kind of tested each area before I spoke.

"Jasmine, were I in a conventional relationship with you, I'd ask questions like 'Will you be fucking other guys or girls?' 'How many?' 'Is there a chance you might fall in love with one of them?' 'Might you never come back to Florida or to me?' 'Do you know the people you'll be with?' 'Is there any chance you could be hurt in some way?' I could go on.

"On the emotional side, I would feel a mix of emotions: certainly jealousy that other men are getting access to your body for eight to ten hours a day to fuck you from there around the world, sometimes in groups of two, three, or even a dozen. I hope you would be enjoying yourself, at least most of the time, but I will seriously miss you. That's a round-the-barn way of saying that I love you, too.

"Thinking of all the possible situations you'd be in will make me horny as all hell. Maybe I should just move Beth and Chloe in here while you're away. Of course, the question of why you're gone will come up. I'll have to think about that. Back to thinking about what you're doing, I'm really good at thinking up sexy situations that I'd think you were in. If I were alone I'd be watching your videos from morning to night and jerking off continuously. I'd be insufferable to be around.