Doc and the Porn Star Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do have one weird idea to toss into your lap, but first I want to say I think you should take the job. I think it will be a boost to your ego and self-worth, and it'll remind you why you came here. Now, my idea: what if I went with you?"

Jasmine was quiet for a minute, and then she started to speak slowly. "Yes, I'll be fucking other guys and one or two women. I will NOT fall in love with any of them. I love you, and I'll be missing you, too. I will count the days until I can come home -- THIS is my home now; wherever you are. Yes, I know the people I'll be with, or most of them. There is little likelihood that I would be injured; I don't do BDSM films.

"I will be aroused at what I'm doing and I will be aroused thinking of you fucking the stuffing out of my friends while I'm gone ... UNLESS you come with me. I LOVE that idea. I think that'd be so cool. You could watch me or maybe even be in some of the videos. If that was too much for you, there's so much to do in the area, whether it's L.A. or Vegas. You'd have a ball."

I spoke again, "So, call your agent or whoever called you and tell them 'Yes'."

Jasmine grabbed her phone and initiated the call and her acceptance. She mentioned me, and my willingness to appear as a 'free' resource in her videos. This was going to be way outside my comfort zone. From listening to her side of the conversation and seeing her smile, I could tell that idea was accepted.

* * * * *

Jasmine had told me her plans to let the others know on Saturday about her history in the adult entertainment industry. We'd planned a cookout and sleepover for our friends that we'd been with in Key West.

Our burgeoning MDs arrived Friday evening looking a little haggard and worn out. The two men had pooled their resources for some wonderful steaks that were pre-marinated by the meat market they'd found on Bee Ridge Road.

Jake was just coming off of another thirty-six hour shift and Alan had been on duty for twenty-four hours, although he did confess to getting four hours of sleep in one of the waiting rooms in the middle of the night. Both talked about how crazy the system had become that required these kind of hours in order to become a doctor. The interns in Canada had uniformly rebelled and shut down the medical establishment because of this treatment; rules had changed and new laws created to prevent the same kind of abuse.

Beth and Chloe arrived shorty after the men bringing with them several trays of hors d'oeuvres and a large bowl of three-bean salad. Jason and Robin arrived with a freshly bake apple pie, ice cream, and some potato salad.

I started cooking as soon as everyone was present. People had some wine and the hors d'oeuvres as we waited for the grill to warm up, and even then the steaks the guys brought were thick so were going to be slow cookers, even to get them to the medium rare condition that everybody liked.

While we talked, Jasmine brought out her desktop iMac computer that I'd bought her and set it up in the shade near one of the two large picnic tables where we'd have dinner. She promised an interesting dinnertime discussion after she showed a special video or two. She wouldn't tell anybody more than that and didn't even hint that what she'd show would be salacious.

We finished cooking and sat down at the table to eat. Salads that Jasmine made and the other dishes were passed around as I brought the cooked steaks to the table. There was some animated conversation about a proposal by the city to put in traffic circles on some major arteries. We uniformly thought the idea was nuts, but the city government seemed intent on screwing around with traffic and the expansion of the city population with large and densely populated condominiums.

As dinner ended, several in the group helped clear the table and rushed things into the dishwasher. The pie and ice cream arrived just as the sun was setting. As those got served, Jasmine turned on the computers and queued up her videos.

Jasmine said, "I think what I'm about to show you will speak for itself, but these are shown because I like you all so much and don't want to hide things from you."

With that preface, she started the first video. The film started with Jasmine in a lovely large and plush living room welcoming home a very hunky guy about her age from a hard day's work in his office. She took his jacket and briefcase, and then got him comfortable on a large sofa with a glass of wine. She took his shoes and socks off and started a massage of his feet. As she bent over, she was flashing her tits at him due to the low cut of her crop top. She worked her way up his legs from his feet, and soon was extracting his cock from his pants. She then started a beautifully sloppy blowjob that inspired him to help her remove her top over her head before she went back to his large cock. Things progressed pretty rapidly and soon the two of them were naked and he was eating her pussy and fingering her with a vengeance. Next, they were fucking up a storm in a variety of positions.

Our six friends were learning forward watching the computer screen and panting at the hot video. Fifteen minutes had gone by and I wondered whether anybody other than Jasmine and I had taken a breath.

Jasmine clicked the mouse a few times and another video started just as the other ended with her getting a huge creampie. The next video showed Jasmine and three men arriving on the beach of some lake with four kayaks and some camping gear. She skipped ahead, and suddenly there was a campsite with four tents surrounding a nice campfire. Dinner had apparently been eaten. One of the men started to massage Jasmine's shoulders from the back and another started to kiss her. The third man kissed her other side and soon there was the rapid removal of clothes, lots of cock sucking and pussy eating, and then some serious fucking as each man took turns nailing her to the pile of sleeping bags they'd apparently created.

Just as Jasmine had what appeared to be a colossal orgasm, she froze the video showing her riding one of the men with her mouth agape in pleasure.

She smiled at all our friends, "Now, you all know the secret I've been keeping."

Beth was the first to say something in a voice tinged with awe, "You did porn?"

Jasmine said, "Still do it. The studio is flying me out there in two weeks when we have a break from school and I'll do several more videos. If we get the right sequence of events and the acting isn't too bad we can churn out about one video every day or two."

Jake gasped, "Hoooolllllyyyy shit. You mean I've been fucking a porn star all this time. That was my life's ambition. This doctoring shit was a holding action until I met the right woman. I've been a huge success in life and didn't even know it."

Jasmine went and hugged him. "You can keep doing it, too. I hope none of you have an aversion to what I've done."

Jason started laughing, "You'll be one helluva nurse. I think I've even seen some porn where the nurse fucks the daylights out of her patients."

Jasmine grinned, "I did one like that about two years ago."

Robin asked, "Why'd you stop ... or come here ... or what?"

Jasmine explained that porn was not a lifetime career. She thought she was already getting too old. She'd needed the income to help live, but it hadn't been enough, even with waitressing. She wanted to be a nurse, so got about as far away from L.A. and that kind of work as she could so she could try to work out something by going to school. She obviously didn't want to declare any of what she did on her nursing school applications so had withheld that information.

She fielded a few questions, and then Alan asked that she turn on a video and just let it run.

Jasmine went him one better. She lured us inside with our desserts and she got us in my media room and put on one of her more romantic videos that quickly got to some serious fucking involving two hunky guys and her.

One of the side effects of the video playing on the large screen television is that the eight of us lost our clothes rather rapidly, there was an immediate and somewhat random pairing of men and women, and some serious sexual activities started to accompany the video. Jake got to fuck the porn queen again.

* * * * *

I awoke the next morning with Jasmine snuggled on one side of me and Robin on the other. I'd been with all four women the night before, ending with Robin. Jasmine had been with Jason right next to us in the same large bed. Jake, Chloe, Alan, and Beth had been down the hall in the guest room, also fucking in parallel and swapping back and forth.

I got up early and had a large urn of coffee made, and a start on breakfast. We'd stocked up on groceries, so we had about anything you could think of for Sunday breakfast.

I took a walk down the bedroom wing of the house to see whether any the groups were even awake. When I got near the master bedroom I heard a couple of moans. I peeked in. Robin and Jasmine were in a sixty-nine diagonally across the bed with Robin atop Jasmine. They were each energetically eating the other's pussy with great abandon. I watched.

I felt my own arousal and then my mind jumped to the California trip. I wondered whether I'd feel the same arousal watching Jasmine fuck man after man, day after day, and week after week, as the cameras rolled gathering the raw footage some horny editors would use to keep her a revenue-generating porn star. After watching her with Robin, it certainly seemed so.

I then even chuckled to myself wondering what Edie's and my life would have been like if I'd happened to bring Jasmine home to meet Edie after meeting her that first day. Would the bed contain Edie and Jasmine sucking my cum from each of their pussies, along with several other deposits from other men. God, that fantasy was almost too much to digest.

I had the brief thought that Edie might have been cajoled into a more libertine life style if we'd met this group of people back when. For years we teased each other about other men and women joining us, even occasionally pointing someone out and then weaving some fantasy about them into our pillow talk as we made love or Edie teased me, sometimes before I went off and masturbated to porn.

That thought made me reflect harder on my own life. I'd become the most sexually active I'd ever been in my life. My average had gone from one masturbatory session an evening to daily sex with some days three or four lovemaking sessions with Jasmine, and now on the weekends I was stretching occasionally to six fucks a day with her and our new friends. Life was good.

I'd also gotten the spark back for medicine and helping people. The clinic was very rewarding and now I was being sucked into a partnership at just the level I wanted to be at in my 'fuzzy retirement'. I'd stopped being a hermit. I'd developed new friends, and yes I was fucking some of them, but that was almost a way of cementing our friendships and loving relationships.

On the downside, I had to include that someday my older friends and neighbors would discover Jasmine's past and current interest in having the stuffing fucked out of her on camera. Certainly not everyone was going to be sanguine about what they learned. I wouldn't be the only person in the city that would recognize her if they saw her in the flesh.

I guessed that if my lifestyle and my affiliation with Jasmine really blew up in some way, I'd be asked to stop working for the partnership and asked to leave the clinic. I thought that unlikely; they needed me more than I needed them. I might get looked at in peculiar ways until some of the possible stigma wore off, but otherwise I expected not much would happen.

As I stood watching the two women I liked a great deal make love, another pair of feminine arms wrapped around me and I felt a luscious naked body snuggle into my back. "Good morning, Doc. You being a voyeur?"

"Hi, Chloe, and yes. They're hot together."

Chloe said, "I think it's especially hot that your girlfriend is a porn star. Does that set you off and make you horny all the time?"

I turned and kissed the teen. "Almost as much as having you in my arms and feeling your naked body against mine. You're as much of a dream in my life as Jasmine is -- your mother and Robin, too." I kissed her again, very slowly and tenderly, drawing out the kiss and the contact our lips and bodies made, not with lust but with love.

Chloe fanned herself when we broke apart. "Holy bat feathers, you kiss nice. You do that again, and I'll be in love with you forever."

I repeated the experience. At the end I whispered to Chloe, "I love you, too."

I walked back to the kitchen holding Chloe's hand. We were still both naked, and she was arousing and I had a hard-on. I guess I'd recovered overnight. The others joined us as well, and we had a long leisurely breakfast. Chloe had stayed unusually close to me, even insisting on sitting next to me on the bench seat in our kitchen so our bodies could be in contact as we ate breakfast. She whispered to me, "I want you to make love to me right after." I assured her that was likely.

Jasmine winked at me and gave me a slightly goofy grin. She also nodded, which was the final bit of encouragement I needed to take Chloe back to my large bed and make love to her. I did note that our bedroom carried the heavy aroma of sex -- lots and lots of sex. I liked that and hoped it'd never go away.

Chloe came very willingly, and I turned on the charm. I started with a massage of her beautiful body that somehow ended up focusing on her erogenous zones. When her nipples were standing erect and white hot, I started to suck on them making them harder to near the point of pain.

When her slit got so wet that it visibly started to seep onto her lower body and the bed as I massaged her, I started to lap and suck on her nether region, paying special attention to tongue fucking her vagina and stoking up over her clit. When she got wetter, two of my fingers entered her body and found her G-spot. The resulting orgasms were close to earth shattering for her.

We did make love and it was far beyond anything I'd experienced with her previously. I realized that we'd had recreational sex before and even 'first sex' for her, but this was making love and giving your all to your partner across the whole range of emotions and physical feelings.

Chloe couldn't get enough of my cock or me. She wanted my organ in every orifice she had: pussy, mouth, and ass. She wanted my cum in each of those locales, as well. It took a while. She kissed every square inch of my skin in a romantic and tender way, and then in as sensual and arousing a way as she could make it. I rendered her nearly comatose by the time we stopped.

We ended our lovemaking by falling asleep in each other's arms for nearly two hours. I awoke first and just held the darling girl until she woke up, happy, content, and full of love for me. I didn't quite know what to do with so much devotion from her.

We went out to find the others. They'd apparently had a little love fest of their own in my living room, doing a round robin with eliminations of the men based on who came first, and eliminations of the women at the end based on the number of loads they'd captured. Not surprisingly, Jake was out first, and Jason won by waiting until the end to cum. Jasmine got two of three loads of cum so won for the females. I gathered there was a lot of laughter.

We all got dressed and made an afternoon of it by going to the Bayfront Park and wandering around for part of the afternoon. We had a late lunch at a restaurant on Main Street named Red Clasico's, got ice cream cones down the street, and then went back to the house.

I established a 'No Bathing Suits Allowed in the Pool' rule that was followed religiously. All eight of us went swimming and pranked around in the pool. Some of us lay in the sun and others headed for shade, so there were two conversation groups that developed.

I heard Jasmine talking about the upcoming films she'd do with the 'sunny' group. She wanted to have more body tan than she did when they filmed her. "Otherwise I look so pasty," she explained.

None of us indulged in alcoholic drinks over the afternoon. Jake had to start interning again at six p.m., and Alan had to go in at eight o'clock that evening and play doctor in the ER with the attending trauma surgeon and several others.

Robin and Jason announced that they'd head home about then, too. They lived about an hour away depending on traffic. Beth and Chloe also left to 'get ready for the new week'. There were lots of hugs and kisses, and then suddenly Jasmine and I were alone.

I got a glass of wine for each of us, and went back outside. Jasmine came alone. She snuggled up against me on a chaise in the bright sun. She asked, "Are we all right?"

I kissed her, "Never better."

"You didn't mind me screwing around with the other men?"

"Not at all," I assured her. "More than feeling neutral about you fucking the other men, and tribbing or whatever with the women, I think what you do is hotter than the sun. I love it. Why do you think I've had a hard-on all weekend -- hell, since I met you? You, in large measure, are responsible for it."

Jasmine asked, "And emotionally?"

"I'm in love with you." I took a breath, "I'm also in love with the other women. Chloe and I had an especially romantic time of it this morning. In hindsight, I'm a little worried because I can't do anything further with her than we did."

Jasmine chuckled. "I think you could, but the idea scares you. I probably scare you, too."

"I'm used to you," I insisted as I kissed one of her breasts and licked her nipple.

"Now, maybe, you have two of us that love you. Beth is right there, too; she hides it better, in part by playing the part for the other men of always being available as their little fuck toy. She really wants you."

I teased, "It's a good thing Alan and Jake aren't coming onto me."

Jasmine laughed, "Not sexually, but whether you like it or not you've become their mentor and role model. You did a lot for each of them this weekend to re-infuse in them the joy of doctoring and helping others. They see you as the distinguished and senior doctor emeritus whose every spoken syllable is a pearl of wisdom and inspiration."

I laughed aloud, "The bullshit is getting deeper here." I gestured beside me to the patio.

"I mean it. They both left eager to get back to work, despite the torturous hours and rigor they have to go through. I hope you keep it up, especially when I get to the point of needing that kind of support to become a good nurse." Jasmine kissed me and snuggled closer.

A couple of boats motored by the house not too far off the seawall. Neither Jasmine nor I jumped up to put on clothing or adjust too much. She brought her leg up to cover my junk and we turned slightly to hide her neither region. Hopefully, we just looked like a couple of lovebirds happy to be in each other's arms.

Chapter 8

We flew first class from Tampa to LAX. The studio had provided Jasmine coach tickets, and I'd upgraded them when I got mine. I also got us a nice room at the Marriott for the two weeks we'd be in town. We flew out a day early to acclimate and get used to the new time zone.

We went to the hotel pool in the afternoon after checking-in at the hotel. Jasmine wore a bikini that left little to the imagination. I think the young bartender at the pool had trouble keeping his eyeballs in his head as he ogled her perfect body. I got great entertainment value over the afternoon watching Jasmine tease and taunt him. Eventually she even flashed her tits at him, and after that he actually drooled when she came near; we got our whole bar tab comped.