All Comments on 'Doc Ch. 13'

by kingkey

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful

This story gets better and better with each chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I love this story!!!

Charlie Utter what an honor!! Great Story I love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Im hooked

You have hooked me in as a steady reader. I find myself checking in first thing every morning for the next chapter. I usually only have time for short reads but Ive been hooked even though I didnt start until chapter 7 was online. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

Is the date August 2,1876?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
no stories on site at 10:51 wednesday 7/14/10

thanks for work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Liked it better when the chapters were shorter...

... [like 1 page long]; that was enough to satisfy a craving AND whet the appetite for more. Now that your chapters are *3* pages long, it's getting to be a chore to read them. Also, I think that you've succumbed to the pressure to write more and faster; it shows -- the prose feels drier [like you're in a rush to report facts], and you keep repeating the same things [issue de jour?] when your hero meets new characters.

Go back to writing 1-page chapters. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Pay no attention to the whiner.

If he thinks it's a chore to read three pages, perhaps he shouldn't be reading anything with pictures. Thank you for keeping this interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice Work

Keep it coming. It has stayed interesting and the writing has stayed very good no matter what one person says (he needs to stick to stories with pictures). The 3 pages gives the story a better flow making it more enjoyable to read. As for the prose feeling drier, is nonsense and show the person spouting this has less knowledge of writing than my child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hooked

You got us all hooked with daily chapters and nothing now :( Hope you are well and will continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Read

Been following this like clockwork. Need my fix. Story is addicting, please continue soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story line

Please continue soon.

pegthelegpegthelegalmost 14 years ago
Missing my Fix

Hi. Just to say I too am missing my "fix" of this great story, you have written. Please, more and soon.

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexalmost 14 years ago
I am missing this story

I need a fix of this story please more sooooon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Up there with the best

The quality of writing in this story is what I access these sites for. Please don't leave us hanging. Your story needs to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done

The quality of your work has improved remarkably! Great to see :)

The details of what I am reading has drawn me in. It is also nice to see that the focus of this story is the story and of building a realistic life for the characters rather than a thin framework within which to hold an orgy. Thank you. It is refreshing.

Please keep up the good work as I am enjoying being entertained immensely.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I come to lirotica for the stories more then the sex and this is a wonderful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Doc Ch. 14 Next Part
Doc Ch. 12 Previous Part
Doc Series Info