All Comments on 'Doc Ch. 19'

by kingkey

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love it

Hope to read more soon. Thank you for sharing Mechmanas

mike2710mike2710over 13 years ago
Thanks

I started reading your stories after some one commented on your writing style. I have to say I like it, the way you tell your story. Thank you for the entertainment. Mike from Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Read

I Search each day for this continuing saga. Thank you for writing. Reading this makes my day. Thanx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you!

Kingkey,

You are an extremely talented story teller! It's great that the epidemic is now over.

Looking forward to the next adventure!

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
k the tale teller. Great read. Makes Lit. more... well? Legitamate?

Was always a sucker for a really good tale. Westernismyfav.

Am enjoying the escape to "Doc". Keep writin and I'll keep read'n.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just One Word

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great story! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

Read the first few, got busy and forgot about the series. Found one again last night and was again immediately hooked. Reluctantly went to bed last night without completing them all. Finished this morning.

I laugh when I see the "Similar Stories" box. This site insults the quality of your work by comparing them to yours.

I know you can carry this series on for a considerable time. Sincerely hope that you continue to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story, bad history.

Good story, but you need to study up on the reasons the Civil War was fought. Slavery wasn't one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good story correct history

a entertaining story to read. cannot wait for more. and the last person who posted the american civil war wasn't about slavery i suggest you do your homework properly next time

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
To the poster below

You need to stay away from the revisionist history crap they are teaching in schools these days. The Civil War was fought over states' rights and the economic oppression of the South. Slavery wasn't even an issue, or was a very minor one. In fact, some of the Northern states still accepted and supported slavery. The Emancipation Proclamation was nothing but a political maneuver by Lincoln and didn't even have any teeth. Read some real history for a change.

DragonSlayer_OKDragonSlayer_OKover 13 years ago
Disregard the B-S

You may have noticed that those who ragged on your historical accuracy did so anonymously. Slavery may not have been to main issue at the start of the war, but it ended up being the main reason. Good story thus far, sir. I, myself prefer a bit more sex in my reading, but Doc has been a very good read so far for me.

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035over 13 years ago
Fun story

I very much enjoyed all 19 chapters. I just read all 19 yesterday and today and found them enjoyable. I dont really care how historical this is since the timeline has changed anyways. I think "Clay" is lucky to have 4 wives all wanting to please him. Please write on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I love this story

I enjoy reading this story very much. Is a new chapter coming soon or is the story finished?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i know you mentioned it in passing but historically it is vary unlikely that the farmer would have said the cowboy looked like he had the flu.

while influenza (the word flu comes from) was first recorded in 1706 it was not not made popular with none medical people until the Russian pandemic of 1889 and the h1n1 pandemic of 1918.

the farmer would have been more likely to have said the sweating sickness.

not a big mistake but an interesting fact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting story. I'm saddened to see some people peddling that Lost Cause Fake History. The Civil War was about slavery. Read the Cornerstone Speech. Read the various Declarations of Secession. Study the importance of Cotton Exports in the American economy. Read up on the Wilmot Proviso, Bleeding Kansas, Compromise of 1850, etc. --- The South trotted out State's Rights when it suited them and ignored it when it didn't, for example the Fugitive Slave Act of 1850. The South was demanding Free States help them keep their slaves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Doc Ch. 18 Previous Part
Doc Series Info