Doc Zach and the Women on the Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again I heard her moan softly, "Oh I'm close, I'm close, oh dam there it is, fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, oh fuck my ass," she moaned and she slammed into a very intense orgasm. Warm juices bathed my balls and thighs.

As she came through her several mini orgasms her pussy and ass were pulsing which I could feel strongly against my cock. That was enough to get me over the edge and I shot five or six ropes of my hot cum straight up her ass. She moaned with each pulse of my cock as my dickhead swelled each time. Norah lay on her side for quite a while breathing deeply with feelings of total fulfillment and contentment. I kept my full eight inches in her ass and fell asleep again.

I woke up again to one of them tapping my shoulder. The room was still quite dark with just the bathroom nightlight bathing its soft light out and I had no idea what time it was.

"Zach, Catlin was so fussy she didn't drink enough of my milk and they are starting to hurt," Olivia moaned softly.

"How can I help honey," I whispered.

"Would you nurse on me," she asked hopefully as she rolled me onto my back and climbed on me and straddled my hips. "I heard you fucking my mother. You're so nasty taking advantage of a buzzed MILF!"

I pulled on her hair and she moaned and I brought her ear close. "Your mother stuck my fat cock up her own ass and rode me until we both came hard then fell asleep! It was not my doing!" I hissed in defense.

"I thought that's what she did. My boy friend finally got to fuck her in the ass at least once a day and twice on Sunday. She hated it at first trying to stop him but when she started having huge orgasms she couldn't get enough. She didn't tell me about being forced until after my boyfriend left. I'm sure my boyfriend misses her ass as much as she misses his cock. She saw your fat long cock and I'm sure thought about nothing else except getting it up her ass. Now empty my fat tits of all nighttime milk!"

I propped my head up on all the bed pillows bring my mouth about nipple high. I took one nipple into my mouth and sucked. Her warm milk let down and filled my mouth. I swallowed as I sucked as Olivia's nipple extended across my tongue. I felt a warmth on my thighs and realized she was leaking pussy juice.

Olivia moaned as she moved above me and slowly sunk down on my hardening cock. She started riding my cock as I sucked her milk out of her hard breasts. Her breast softened as her milk slowed to a trickle. As she took my long fat cock deep up her pussy I nipped at her nipple then pulled it outward with my teeth. Olivia hissed then lightly slapped my face.

"Be nice Zach. My baby needs those nipples once I'm off the train. Now be a good boy and suck my other breast and get the rest of my milk," she moaned.

I moved to the other breast and pulled that nipple between my lips and her milk flowed. The more I sucked the more pussy honey flowed around my cock. As I nipped her nipple she increased the speed she rode my cock. I felt her pussy walls tighten down on my cock and then it pulsed over and over. Olivia moaned as hot juice slid down my balls exciting me over and over.

I could not hold back as I finally blasted my hot baby cum up against the door of her womb. Six, seven and eight globs of my cum shot up my dick shaft and bathed my dickhead as I rubbed it against the door to her womb. I held Olivia against my chest again then rolled us onto our sides and we fell asleep.

I heard the train wake-up-bell and I looked over and Olivia and Norah were back in their clothes all prim and proper. I asked them if they had a good sleep and Norah said yes but had a funny dream and her butt hurt. She wondered if she fell down when she had too much to drink and laughed. We told her we both had funny dreams throughout the night.

I asked Olivia if I could have her email address. She told me not to worry about making her pregnant since it was what she wanted. She gave me her email address anyway and said she would send me pictures of the baby bump as it grew and also of the baby.

We said our goodbyes and they walked off the train with Catlin smiling back at me. When I started down the isle I felt something balled up in my pockets. When I pulled them out it was Olivia's pink panties and Norah's blue ones. When I brought their moist panties up to my nose I caught the eyes of a very pretty train stewardess who smiled sweetly and asked if I had enjoyed the accommodations. I smiled back and told her we all had a very good night and she spanked my arm and laughed.

She asked what train I was taking back. I didn't know for sure. She took her pen out and wrote her cell number on my palm. She said she had to take a deadhead ride back in a few days and hoped I could be on the same one. I said I was very flexible on my time and I'm sure we could make some arrangement. She looked around then sneakily ran her hand down my crotch and gripped my cock. "Yes I'm sure we can work something out!"

When I was settled in my room at the convention I emailed Olivia and thanked her for meeting her family and for a very special night. About a fortnight later I got a reply.

"It was very nice meeting you and I will keep in touch with you. Oh by the way mom and I seemed to have lost our panties during that night. Did you by chance find them? If so you can keep them as they were soaking wet anyhow. By for now, Olivia."

All in all it was a great train ride!

12