Doc's Last Christmas

Story Info
Honoring a friends last request.
5.7k words
4.65
10.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bleeep
bleeep
582 Followers

I've tried to make this a stand alone story, but for the complete picture, I've referenced other of my works that will fill in any missing context if the reader is interested.

I'd known Doc for over 40 years. He and his wife Rene pretty much adopted me when I was still in high school. They never had kids, so once they found out I was going to med school, I became their surrogate child. Doc and I were car nuts and spent many a weekend working on his Porsche 912, until he sold it to me. I still have the car. They have a vacation property outside Gatlinburg that has been in Doc's family for several generations. My first experience with the "cabin" had been in 1980 when I spent 4 days there with my then girlfriend and her best friend. (See "Fun With Patty Ch 2" from my story list.) After I got married, my wife Lauren and I usually spent a couple weeks there every summer and tried for a long weekend or two in the fall. Once we had kids, the week between Christmas and New Year became a tradition. The kids would be out of school and my practice always closed, so it was a convenient time to get away. Doc and Rene were always happy to let us stay there and would join us from time to time, becoming a third set of grandparents to our boys. Now that the kids were grown and gone, we still went, if nothing else, just to get away from the stress of daily life.

It had always been Doc's intention to retire and live there full time, but life had other plans. After retiring over 15 years ago, he and Rene did move there for a few years, but Rene's health started to fail and they needed to be closer to medical care, so they moved into a small place in town, using the cabin whenever Rene was healthy enough. We lost Rene in March 2021. Doc was devastated of course, but soldiered on as she would have wanted.

I got an unusual request from Doc in October. He asked Lauren and I to spend Christmas with him at the cabin this year. Of course, we agreed, asking if it was OK if we came in a day or two early to avoid the inevitable holiday traffic.

Lauren and I had been before, MANY times, but it would be Robin's first time. Who is Robin you may ask? That is a long and complicated story (Read the "Christmas Carol" series.) but to summarize, she's the sister of a girl I dated early in my college days. We reconnected around 7 years ago when Lauren and I hit a rocky place in our relationship. We had an affair, then found we had developed deep feelings for each other. Lauren found out about our affair well over a year ago and after a long, tense conversation, she allowed us to remain together, so now we're a throuple, in all honesty, I consider her my wife just as much as Lauren is. Certainly not the outcome I would has predicted.

We arrived late in the day on the 23rd. Doc had instructed us to take the master bedroom upstairs so Robin and I unloaded the car while Lauren surveyed the kitchen, seeing what supplies we may need. Doc had installed a stairlift many years ago for Rene, so Lauren had no trouble getting upstairs once she was done. (Double knee replacement, stairs...not fun.)

While the girls unpacked, I started a fire in the fireplace downstairs. Soon, it was burning nicely, adding warmth and ambience to the great room.

I was lost in thought, staring into the flames, when Robin plopped down next to me. "This place is amazing" She said, leaning over and kissing me softly. "So you two have been here alot?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "Over thirty years, at least two weeks a year, usually more. Doc's been really great about letting us use the place. You'll like him, he's VERY charming, according to Lauren, at least."

"So a cozy little love nest huh?" She purred, nuzzling my neck.

I smiled. I don't know what is was about this place, but it brings out the horny in everybody that stays here. "Pretty sure one of the boys was conceived here."

Before we could start anything, Lauren called down. "Can I get some help up here please?"

"On the way." I answered, pulling Robin up from the couch and kissing her, patting her ass.

"Go on." Robin said. "I'll be up in a minute, need to hit the little girl's room."

I made my way upstairs and stopped short when I saw Lauren. She was propped up on pillows on the bed, naked, legs spread giving me a great view of her red furred pussy and pinching the nipples on her 40 DD tits.

I sat on the bed, grinning. "What exactly can I help you with?" I chuckled, dipping a finger into her drooling slit, lightly caressing her swollen clit.

Lauren squirmed, smiling devilishly, rubbing herself on my finger. "Would you please stick that wonderful cock of yours in me before I lose my FUCKING MIND!!"

"With pleasure." I beamed, standing to remove my clothes.

Once naked, I pulled her knees up and plunged into her, sinking deep into her warm, wet cunt, splitting her pink petals wide, clamping my mouth onto hers and force feeding her my tongue.

Lauren groaned deeply as I entered her, intense pleasure ripping through her pelvis, then started panting as I fucked her, hammering my meat spike into her, mashing her love button at the bottom of each thrust, her tits flopping wildly. I've been married to this woman for 35 years and she still drives me wild.

Hearing noise behind me, I shot a look over my shoulder. Robin was standing in the doorway, eyes wide, slowly removing her clothes. we didn't often have sex together, but one watching while I fucked the other wasn't uncommon.

Robin sat on the bed beside us, her hand caressing my ass as I pounded Lauren. "Give it to her good lover, I'll just sit here and enjoy the view."

By this point, Lauren had been reduced to babbling and moaning as I catapulted her towards orgasm, mouth hanging open and boobs bouncing. Robin tweaked one of her nipples, making Lauren jump and thrash even more, then she went stiff, gurgled and came, shaking and growling.

Robin leaned in and whispered in my ear. "Cum for her, fill her pussy with your seed. I want to see it ooze from her red swollen pussy when you're done."

I exploded, blasting buckets of molten semen into my wife's well fucked slit. I came so hard, my vision blurred and I collapsed onto her massive breasts, exhausted and out of breath.

Once we had both recovered to some degree, I rolled off my wife and allowed Robin to watch my cum dribble from her cunt. Robin scooped up some with a finger and brought it to Lauren's lips. She eagerly licked up the sticky fluid, smiling.

"I always cum so hard when you watch us, and it seems he does too." Lauren giggled.

"No complaints here." I added, laying on my back, afterglow slowly fading away.

Robin helped Lauren clean up then we covered her up with a warm blanket, we both kissed her then left her to nap. Sex always makes Lauren tired, good sex even more so.

Taking me by the hand, Robin led me downstairs and sat me on the couch in front of the roaring fire in the fireplace. She knelt between my legs and cleaned the combined juices from my flaccid member, trying to coax me back to hardness. Damned if she didn't succeed.

She crawled into my lap, straddling me. I could see her nectar running down the insides of her thighs, her red pubic hair matted with the intoxicating liquid.

She rose up, thrusting her 36C tits in my face, intending to impale herself on my reawakened boner, but I had other ideas. I pushed her over on her back, then dove between her legs. I love eating pussy, and Robin's is oozing honey, drawing me in like a moth to a flame.

She shrieked when my tongue parted her labia, running the length of her gash, collecting all that delicious fluid.

"Jesus Christ you're driving me crazy." She moaned, thrashing beneath me. "If you don't fuck me, NOW, I'm..."

At that moment, I bit her clit. Robin slammed her legs closed, trapping my head between her muscular thighs, and came, screaming as 50,000 volts of sexual electricity coursed through her pussy. She spasmed for a bit, hands tangled in my hair, pushing me deeper into her twat, as she rode the wave of her orgasm, then went limp.

Seizing the opportunity, I moved up her body and stabbed her with my raging dick. Still recovering from my tongue, she gasped and wrapped her arms and legs around me as her cunt reignited.

"Mother of God!!" She groaned. "Fuck me!! FUCK ME HARD!!!"

Needing no more encouragement, I jammed my cock into her, jackhammering myself into her swollen, oozing gash, banging her like it was my last fuck ever. I gave her everything I had for the next 10 minutes or so, then detonated in her trench, filling her to overflowing in seconds as my orgasm pumped all the jizz from my balls. Feeling my cum splatter her insides, Robin yowled and came, feet kicking into my ass. Her vaginal contractions massaged even more cum from me as she crushed my cock in her quivering tunnel.

We lay, joined, sweating and out of breath as we recovered. I looked into her emerald eyes and smiled. "Damn you drive me wild." I panted.

Robin kissed me deeply, tongue playfully dueling with mine. "Same here. I love you RJ."

"Love you too." I answered.

We stayed there for a couple hours, talking, enjoying just being together while we regained our senses, then I got up, carefully helped her up and went upstairs to take a shower.

We weren't in the shower very long when Lauren joined us.

"Didn't expect to see you this soon." Robin grinned. "Figured you were done for the night."

"Had to pee." Lauren answered. "Since I was up, and you two were here, thought you might like some company."

This might be a good time to describe my ladies. Lauren, my wife is 2 years younger than me, 5'3" 200 lbs with 40DD tits, red hair, green eyes and is rather shy and reserved in the bedroom. Most of the time anyway. Robin, my bonus wife is 4 years younger than me, 5'7" 130 lbs with 36C tits, red hair and green eyes, has a voracious sexual appetite and is an exhibitionist. They couldn't be any more different, yet I love them both.

After the shower, Lauren returned to bed, and Robin and I made a light dinner. I took some up to her and then joined Robin downstairs in front of the fire eating ours. We sat, snuggled on the couch, talking, well into the night, then went to bed, me between the girls.

I awoke the next morning with Robin's naked chest pressed into my back and her arm draped over me. Lauren was gone, not surprisingly. She generally doesn't sleep well and not for more than a few hours at a time. I found her downstairs with a cup of hot chocolate. She'd managed to restart the fire and was enjoying the penetrating warmth it put out.

I sat down next to her, then kissed her. "Morning beautiful, sleep well?"

"Not too bad." She grinned. "Only been up a couple hours. I think you wore me out, and from the sounds I heard last night, I bet you wore Robin out as well."

"Well, she is still out cold." I chuckled. "But we were up late talking."

"After you fucked her silly." She said, eyes twinkling slyly.

"Well, yeah. I mean, have you two looked in a mirror, damn." I moaned, feigning distress.

"Oh the things you endure for us." She laughed. "Poor baby."

"Had breakfast yet?" I asked.

"I can barely stand after last night, so...no." She answered.

"You surveyed the kitchen when we got here, we got enough stuff to make my special french toast?" I asked.

"Oh yeah." She answered. "That sounds good. There's bacon too. Syrup is over the stove."

I made breakfast, handing a plateful to Lauren then taking another plate upstairs to sleeping beauty. She was on her back, still snoring softly. The blankets were down below her tits and her nipples stood proud in the chilly morning air. I bent and kissed the nearest one, taking it into my mouth briefly causing Robin to moan softly and stir. Shortly after, her eyes fluttered open and she woke.

"Nice way to wake up." She purred, sitting up and stretching, thrusting her tits out even more.

I just stood enjoying the show, my dick slowly tenting the front of my pajamas.

Once she was done teasing me, I sat the plate in her lap. "Hungry?"

"I could eat the pillow." She grumbled. "Wow, breakfast in bed, I'll have to return the favor someday."

"Won't be hard." I grinned. "You're sitting on my breakfast."

"What?" She frowned, then blushed as she understood I meant her pussy. "Later loverboy, I just woke up."

"No worries." I said. "Doc will be here before too much longer, we won't have time."

"He's coming in today?" She inquired. "I thought he wanted to see us for Christmas?"

"He does." I stated. "Tradition is for everyone to get up at the butt crack of dawn and open gifts, so he wanted to come in today."

"Ah." Robin nodded. "Good choice."

Leaving Robin to her food, I went back downstairs and sat with Lauren enjoying the fire.

"She OK?" Lauren asked.

"Eating." I answered. "She'll be down when she's done."

"Plans for the day?" She inquired.

"Once it warms up outside, I figured I'd give Robin the tour of the property." I said. "Want to come with?"

"Better not." She frowned. "I'm not real steady on uneven terrain, but I will walk down to the waterfall when you go."

"Sounds good." I nodded. "Doc's coming in at some point today, not sure when, though."

We puttered around the cabin, played some pool, watched a movie, then had a light lunch. Afterwards, I took Robin on the first part of the tour.

It had warmed into the high 60's, so walking was very pleasant. From the cabin, we headed to the meadow, a 2-3 acre clear area atop one of the higher hills on the property. It offered an unmatched view of the night sky and was a personal favorite of both Doc and me.

"How big is this place?" Robin asked.

"Something over 2500 acres." I said. "It's been in Doc's family forever, well over 100 years."

"It's so quiet." She nearly whispered. "I can't believe places like this still exist. I've been a city girl most of my life, but I could get used to this."

"So could I." I admitted. "It's very peaceful and relaxing. I guess that's why we've come here for so long. Recharge our batteries and get away from the hustle and bustle."

We walked a bit more then returned to the cabin, finding Lauren and Doc sitting on the couch talking.

Doc looked a bit puzzled when we strolled in holding hands.

"Hey Doc, How are you?" I beamed, walking over and hugging him. "You look good."

"Doing OK RJ, just talking with your lovely wife here." He grinned. "Who's this enchanting creature?"

"Oh, sorry, this is Robin." I said. "Robin, Doc, my friend, mentor and fellow car nut."

"Nice to finally meet you." Robin smiled. "I've heard so much about you. You have a lovely place, thank you for letting us use it."

"Have you gotten the tour?" Doc asked.

"We just came from the meadow." Robin answered. "We came back to collect Lauren so they could show me the waterfall."

"Well, I'd be happy to show you." Doc beamed offering his arm. "So how do you know RJ and Lauren?"

Robin shot me a nervous look. We still hadn't determined how we were going to refer to our relationship. Well, I guess now is as good as any time to figure it out.

"She's my wife Doc." I answered.

Robin smiled, a small tear forming in her eye. "Yes I am."

"But what about Lauren?" Doc asked uncertainly.

"I am too, or should I say still." Lauren said.

We spent the next several minutes explaining everything to Doc. He seemed genuinely happy for us once he understood the situation.

"So two wives huh?" Doc grinned. "How in the world do you keep up with these two beauties? If I might be so bold."

"Quite well." Robin beamed, sliding into my arms and kissing me.

"Doc, you know full well I could never keep up with him." Lauren chided, hugging me. "He's got the hormones of a teenager."

"Well, I'm happy for you." He admitted. "You know Rene and I used to have two other couples we 'played around' with. I really miss those days."

I was aware of Doc's admission and I'd told Lauren some of it, but Robin was clueless.

"You are just full of surprises aren't you?" Robin purred taking Doc's arm. "Why don't we check out the waterfall while you tell me all about it."

"I'd be delighted." Doc grinned.

"Lauren and I will stay behind if you all don't mind." I said, winking at Robin. "You two have fun."

After they left, Lauren asked. "Should I be worried?"

"Nah." I answered. "At least not about Robin, she'll tease him a bit and really make his day, but Doc on the other hand is quite the charmer. I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to talk her out of her panties. It's what I plan to do when I'm his age."

"You're a dirty old man." Lauren observed.

"Been one since I was in high school, finally growing into the part." I smiled, hugging her and groping her ass.

While they were gone, we started dinner, finishing just as they returned. Robin was still on Doc's arm and she was giggling like a school girl.

"I see you two had a good time." Lauren grinned.

"We did." Robin tittered. "Doc has some VERY interesting stories. I'm not sure I believe all of them, but they are quite entertaining."

"You wound me young lady." Doc pouted. "I'd never lie about affairs of the heart and a true gentleman never boasts about his 'equipment', I assure you, if I say it, it's true."

"I'd believe him if I were you." I said. "I've seen things that certainly back up what he says, there's some videos that I'm aware of that would probably make you blush."

"Have you no shame Doc?" Lauren chided. "Trying to corrupt this sweet girl."

"You mean the girl that's sleeping with your husband?" Doc grinned, obviously pleased with himself.

Doc had been giving Lauren a hard time for decades because in his words 'she's too damned vanilla, needs to loosen up some'. I think he was impressed she'd finally opened up a bit. He'd REALLY be impressed if he knew we'd been swapping with Robin's sister Carol (my old college girlfriend) and her husband, my old college buddy Reese.

"Humph." Lauren spat playfully, trying to suppress a smile. She loved verbally sparring with Doc and he did as well. "Let's eat before it gets cold."

We ate, catching up on things. We hadn't seen Doc since Rene's funeral, Robin hadn't gone as she didn't know them. Doc seemed to be holding up as well as could be expected, but it was apparent he still hurt, who wouldn't.

Afterwards, the girls cleaned up and Doc and I adjourned to the couch enjoying the fire. We made small talk until the girls returned. Lauren sat between Doc and I and Robin sat in my lap, wiggling her pretty ass and waking my trouser snake, then giggled and whispered in my ear. "You need to hear some of his stories, it's got me all kinds of horny. I'll tell you tonight after we go to bed."

"Pretty sure I've heard the stories or seen video of most of his more memorable adventures." I grinned. "But I'd be happy to hear what he said."

Doc called it a night not long after. We'd be up early and he needed to be well rested. He hugged both the girls and left us to our evening.

"Did your hug come with as ass grope?" Robin asked Lauren.

"Usually does." Lauren smiled. "Doc's just as bad as RJ, can't keep him hands to himself."

I just sat, quietly, a big stupid grin on my face.

Lauren headed for bed not long after, leaving Robin and I to enjoy the fire.

Robin snuggled into my side, wrapping me in her arms, head on my shoulder. "Doc's a real character." She said.

"He is." I agreed. "But he's the most genuine and honest person I've ever met. He's been a second father to me and helped me with a lot of things my own father couldn't, mainly professional things, but other things as well."

"So I have to ask." She grinned. "Is he as big as he says he is?"

"I've never seen him in person, but I have seen a number of videos he and Rene made." I confessed. "He's every bit as big as Reese, maybe bigger, knew how to use it too."

bleeep
bleeep
582 Followers
12