All Comments on 'Doctor and His Nurse'

by BeccaBloom

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
clackormanclackormanover 8 years ago
Wow.

That was an incredibly enjoyable read, very well written. I could actually picture myself present, seeing the events as they unfolded. It made me wish I really were there! Nice to read a story centered in Oregon as well. Good job! I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

What a wonderfully warm romantic story! I love Maxwell and Katie, and their journey to find each other. And Katie was just what the good doctor needed to come out of his seven year funk. I'm glad to see he was a muscular and masculine man, with hair on that gorgeous chest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep it up

Hi Bocca,

Good believable story. I like the slow build up. Makes it seem that everything could easily have happened in real life. Keep it up. Looking forward to your next erotic adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Name

Did she go from last name Grays to Collins in one paragraph??

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just wondering....

What is the age difference between these two?

J_RebusJ_Rebusover 8 years ago
This is not the end, is it?

Wonderful story which hopefully gets a sequel! I really would love to read more about this duo. Is there any hope for it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

love this story. hope you write a sequel to this story, and their family.

Cracker270Cracker270over 5 years ago
I just read them all

All the stories in your library. You are a very talented writer with great character development as well as plot. I hope you get to read this and consider gifting us with some new stories. Not to mention hot as hell.

4certain4certainalmost 2 years ago

Very good story. I'll be reading your other three stories soon. This is the first I've read by BeccaBloom, so I'm a bit disappointed to see no recent stories published here. Are you still writing? If so, where can I find additional stories published?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous