Doctor Appointment Surprise

Story Info
Crooked carrot testing.
2.1k words
4.34
9.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian6588
Brian6588
575 Followers

I recently needed to undergo surgery to remove some kidney stones for the second time. The good news is they were able to remove the stones and eliminate the killer pain I was going through. Bad news was that either the procedure or the stent they had put in caused some scaring on the underside of my cock. This caused a curve in my cock to bend downwards when I get an erection.

I have seen many commercials on tv about "Bent Carrot" problems and how they could be fixed. I contacted my urologist who did my procedure. He told me he doesn't practice in that area, but his associate Dr. Miller specializes in it and would set up an appointment for me.

Two weeks later I am sitting in the exam room waiting to meet Dr. Miller. I was dreading this appointment. It's not easy to talk about a problem with your cock. Dr. Miller comes in. Dr. Miller is Dr. Susan Miller. Not only is Dr. Miller a female, but she is also a very attractive female.

Dr. Miller is about 5' 7" tall. Blonde hair that goes just past her shoulders. Her white coat did not hide the fact that she had a nice body along with a healthy set of D cup boobs. She had light blue eyes and a beautiful smile. I am guessing she was in her mid to late 30's. I did find out later she was 42, but definitely didn't look it.

Dr. Miller started off asking some questions.

"Where is the curve located on your penis?" I tell her, "On the bottom, it curves down."

"Does it become painful when you have an erection?" "No it doesn't" I answer.

"How many degrees does it bend?" "I don't know, I don't have a protractor." I joke.

She laughs and then tells me, "We do. We will measure it at our next appointment. How about when you have sex? Any issues with that? Any other issues or problems?"

"Well, normally my penis points up or straight out. Now I have to lift it up and guide it in. Plus, this is embarrassing to say, but I was always proud of my length and now it seems shorter."

"Say's here you are 63 years old. How often are you having sex?"

"I would say it ranges from 2 to 4 times a week." I answer.

"Wow good for you! How old is your wife?"

"I am not married. I am a widower. But my girlfriend is 50."

"Aahh, she is in her sexual prime. Okay, we will look at it. Let's get you scheduled for next week." She tells me.

The following week I am sitting naked with a paper gown covering me when Dr. Miller comes in. She looks as beautiful as last week.

She has me lay back on the table and she lifts my gown up. She takes my cock into her hands and starts examining it. "I think I can feel the scar tissue along the bottom here." I can feel myself getting hard as she continues to exam my cock.

"Alright, I am going to give you a shot so you will get an erection. Then I will be able to do an ultrasound and examine you better. Don't worry, you will barely feel the shot." She tells me.

I am thinking, "Why do I need a shot? Another 30 seconds of examining my cock I will be hard as nails. But I don't say anything, and she gives me a shot. Then tells me she will be back in 15 minutes when I have reached full erection.

Now I am sitting in the room and sure enough, my cock begins to grow. Right on time Dr. Miller comes back into the room and sees my hard cock. "I see you are ready." She says.

She starts with her protractor and is measuring the curve. "12 degrees. That's not to bad. But yes, I can see how bending down can be a bit of a problem. You mentioned it seems shorter. Have you ever measured your penis?"

I blush and admit that I have and tell her "Yes, 9 inches long."

She takes out a tape measure. "20 centimeters which is about 8 inches and 15 centimeters around and that's about 6 inches. You have plenty of length and very good girth. Your girlfriend should be very happy with that."

"She has never complained." I answer.

"Can definitely feel the scar tissue on the bottom side. Let's see what the ultrasound shows us."

Dr. Miller takes some lube and rubs it all over my cock. It felt like she was giving me a hand job. I was thinking if she keeps doing this, I am going to cum all over her. She stops before I cum and starts with the ultrasound.

"Everything looks good. You don't show any signs of ED. I can see the scar tissue."

She finishes up and wipes the lube off my cock and pulls my gown down. "Well since the scare tissue is on the underside there is nothing, we can do for it. It would be too risky because of all the nerves in that area. Mayo Clinic is working on a procedure for that area, but it is experimental as of right now. We can do a surgery where we tighten a few muscles so it will stand erect. But you will lose about an inch in length. But, you have to remember a 7 inch penis is just fine for most women."

"I think I will wait to see if Mayo Clinic perfects their procedure." I tell her.

"Okay, I will check back in on you in 5 minutes. We can't discharge you until your erection goes away."

I sit there and wait and look at my hard cock. It looks big and thick but not as big as before. I wonder what she gave me to get me hard. I play with my cock a little while thinking of this sexy doctor who was touching my cock.

The door opens, not even a knock. It's a nurse. I quickly pull down my gown.

"I am here to check on you." She tells me as she pulls up my gown. I see her eyes grow wide. The nurse was cute. About 5 ' 2" with short black hair and an average build. B cup size boobs.

She reached for my cock and started to gently squeeze it. Her eyes were fixed on my cock. "Still hard, we will check back again shortly." She told me as she released my cock and left the room.

This seemed odd to me. But I am sure they have seen plenty of cocks in their time and was no big deal.

A few minutes pass and in walks a different nurse. She was in her mid 50's. Huge boobs that had to be DD. Very plain looking with her blonde hair put up on top of her head.

"Time to check on you again." She tells me. She starts feeling my cock through the gown. Then lifts the gown. I think I notice a little smile on her face. She starts massaging my cock. Then she cups my scrotum and is gently rubbing my balls.

"Still pretty hard. Plus, your testicles have not dropped. That's how I can tell when an erection is going away is when the testicles start to drop. We will check back in another 5 minutes." She tells me as she leaves the room.

How the fuck am I going to lose my erection with these women playing with my cock every 5 minutes?

Dr. Miller comes back in. It seemed like she was squeezing my cock for a full minute and cupping my balls before she told me she would check back.

Dr. Miller came back and did the same thing again. "This guy just doesn't seem to want to go away. I will be back."

Right on cue, 5 minutes later she is back in. "You have not changed at all. We have two options. I can give you a shot to make the erection go away. Or I can leave, and you can masturbate until you ejaculate to see if that makes you lose your erection."

"Are you serious? You want me to masturbate in here?" I ask her, not believing what I just heard.

"It's no big deal. Everyone masturbates." She says as she hands me a washcloth. "You can finish on here then just throw it in the garbage when you are done."

She leaves. I guess she wasn't giving me much of a choice. But I really didn't want another shot. She had told me it was painless. But it did hurt.

I took my cock into my hand and slowly began to stroke my cock. I was imagining what Dr. Miller looked like naked. I had my eyes closed and I thought I heard a faint knock, but it sounded like it was further down the hallway.

Then I heard Dr. Millers voice. "Still going I see." I tried to cover myself up with the gown, but Dr. Miller was now next to me and gently pulled my gown to the side. "It's getting late. You are our last patient, and everyone has left for the day. How about I help you?" She asked as her hand took a hold of my cock.

"I am not going to stop you." I told her with a smile on my face.

Dr. Miller took some of the ultrasound lube and squirted it into her hand and started to stroke my cock. She was leaning over, and I was getting a nice cleavage view. She looked up at me and caught me looking down her blouse.

She undid a button on her top. "Will this help?"

I moaned "Yes."

"Does this feel good" She asked.

"Yes, it feels amazing." I said in a heavy breath.

Dr. Miller suddenly stopped stoking my cock and wiped her hand off on the washcloth. To my surprise she undid the rest of the buttons on her blouse and pulled her straps from her bra off her arms and pushed the cups bellow her tits. Her tits were better than I had imagined. They were full firm breast with areola the size of a 50-cent piece. Her nipples were getting hard.

She moved up and hung her tits in my face. I cupped on and sucked her nipple into my mouth. I could not believe this was happening to me. While I was enjoying her breast Dr. Miller had put more lube into her hand and started to stroke my cock again.

She moved down to my cock taking her lovely tits from me. She started to rub her hard nipple across the tip of my cock. Her other hand was cupping my balls. She started to stroke my cock faster and harder while holding the head against her nipple.

"You like this don't you? Are you going to be a good patient and cum on your doctors' tits?" She said as she was stroking me hard and fast while looking me in the eye.

"Fuck, it feels so good. Yes, I will cum on your tits or wherever you want me too" I moaned.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck yes!" I moaned as I shot 3 hot jets of my seed onto her tits. She kept stroking me and I shot 2 more jets. She slowed down stroking my cock and gently emptied anything left in my balls draining me completely.

Dr. Miller got up and wet a new washcloth and cleaned my cum off her chest. Then she wiped my now shrinking cock clean.

She quickly put her bra back into place and put on her blouse. She looked at my cock and said, "Looks like that took care of the problem." Then she looked at me with a stern look and said, "Not a word about what just happened to anyone."

"I wouldn't dare tell anyone. My girlfriend would kill me if she knew this happened." I told her.

"Good. I trust you. I have only done this a few times. A lady looks at cocks all day she tends to get horny sometimes. I share some of the nice cocks with my nurses. Thanks for letting them play with yours."

"You are welcome. But if your horny, you didn't get to have an orgasm. I am willing to help you with that too." I told her.

"Thanks, but I will have mine tonight from my husband. I will be thinking of what we did." She told me.

I got dressed while she was in the room with me. As we were about to leave, I caught her arm and turned her towards me and kissed her on the lips. It turned to a quick passionate kiss. Then we left the room. As I was leaving the office she said, "If I hear any news from Mayo Clinic, I will give you a call.

It's been 8 months. Still no call!

Brian6588
Brian6588
575 Followers