Doctor Catherine Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We dried ourselves as best we could with the beach towels and wrapped our bodies in them to climb the outdoor stairs to the house. When we entered she led me into her bedroom. Thick pads on the floor but no real bed or other furniture. She took my wet beach towel and gave me a bath towel. Nishi was sitting on the mat(tress) cross legged opposite me drying her hair. I asked her what she thought we heard on the beach. She said "Robin, only you can say what you think it was. I believe it is the spirit of someone who loved me still watching over me. I do not mean to be spiritual or overly sentimental but perhaps it is your Beth still watching out for you."

I said nothing, I just watched as the magic of her hands folded her hair back up. I noticed with her arms up how tiny she really was. Her breasts, barely an A cup, were however perfectly round and had quarter dollar size areola and very tiny nipples. As I looked between her legs she appeared to be shaved but I would later find out that except for a few fine black hairs she was naturally naked of hair between her legs.

She saw me looking and moved closer to me. She asked again, "do you think it was Beth you heard or do you think it might have been my own body calling to you?"

Her question surprised me. I answered her by saying, "Is your body calling me?"

She did not answer me but instead she put her hands on my face, pulled me in and kissed me. A very gentle, very giving, first kiss with just her tongue making the slightest push between my lips. As we kissed again she demanded more and when I offered my tongue she eagerly welcomed me. Nishi put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me back onto my back. I reached up and touched one of her breasts. It was so very very firm. As I watched her nipple grow as I gently pinched it. She pushed my hand away and was moving down my body kissing my breasts then my stomach. When she reached my mons she stopped and asked me to turn on my side. Her head was on my thigh and mine was on hers. She put her arm under my leg and pulled my hips toward her to get access to my vagina. I followed her lead and did the same.

Oral sex with Nishi was overwhelming. There was a fire building between my legs while my taste & smell senses were being delighted between hers.

My first orgasm came slowly but shook me to the core when it swept over me.

Nishi closed her thighs around my head as she exploded and soaked my face and lips.

I lost count of orgasms and track of time. When I looked at a window it was growing dark and our time together was near an end.

Hours later I was home and very content. It had been so long since I had been loved that way and brought to orgasm so intensely.

I looked at the list.

To be continued...

12