Doctor Catherine Pt. 04 - Barbara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She added, "So why?"

I said, "Can't tell you."

She is walking toward the pool. "Why can't you tell me?"

I said, "Because you'll think less of me for it. Perhaps a lot less."

Barb said, "OK, now you have to tell me."

I changed the subject, "Come help me cook the shrimp."

Barb replied, "Ok, but afterward we are going to swim, then shower and you ARE going to tell me or get spanked."

I replied "Ok, I'll tell you but you will have to spank me first."

Barb was silent for a moment then she said, "Rob, did you just tell me you like to be spanked or were you just kidding?"

I just looked at her, shruged my shoulders and smiled. She nodded that she understood.

In the kitchen... Barb, look it's easy. Rinse the shrimp in cold water. A pot of boiling water, one quarter pound of salted butter, three tablespoons of Old Bay Seasoning. Add the shrimp. Turn off the heat and cover the pot. Tick tock...one minute in, uncover and stir. Three minutes total, no more. Layer the shrimp on ice. Let them cool. Eat one. Remove the ice. Eat one. Put the shrimp in a storage container. Eat one more then refrigerate.

Barb says, "They really are good. Let's swim before we shower and pack you for the week."

She had already turned and started for the pool and I said "Pack for the week? Barb, you said the weekend."

I heard her laugh and say, "Yes but now I know you can cook and like to be spanked!"

Her clothes were scattered on the floor on the way to the pool. I watched her lovely naked butt and rounded hips go down the stairs into the water, oh, those legs! I did not notice before but she has wide strong swimmers shoulders. I walked toward her also dropping my clothes along the way. As I walked down the stairs she said. "I love how my girls go weightless in the water. Gives my back a break."

Barb approached me and hugged me, again I felt the firmness of her breasts against mine. She kissed me, this time she was much more romantic, kissing gently but exploring with her tongue. She pulled her face away for a moment and said, "Rob, put your tongue in my mouth and let me suck it. Without a second thought I did as she said. Afterwards as she kissed me again, even more gently this time, she told me to open my eyes, to always kiss her with my eyes open so she could look into them. I had never done that before, never even thought about it. I loved it, very erotic. Barb mentioned that she saw that my eyes were actually a very dark green and not brown as she had thought. I knew that but she said she also saw little gold flecks. I did not know that.

We were still in the pool with her face very close to mine and she moved her thigh firmly between my legs and up against my vagina. We were up against the pool wall in the shallow end and with her breasts pressing against mine and her hands my butt cheeks she was moving my almost weightless body back and fourth along the top of her thigh. I felt an orgasm building and before I could say or do anything it swept over me. I was surprised by how quickly it happened.

When it ended I looked at her and just said, "Barb, we aren't leaving here today are we?"

She smiled.

We are out of the water wrapped in beach towels sitting by the pool in the sun.

Barb suggests that she owes me an explanation of how she ended up on Doctor Cats list and I owe her an explanation of why I did not want the young woman at the supermarket to know that I gave her the money. She volunteered to go first.

"I first met Doctor Catherine when I moved back home to care for my dad. Just a routine checkup and she somehow got me to tell her I was a lesbian. She was easy to talk to and I needed someone to talk to. After my physical she asked about sex and I confessed that I had a few good woman friends and we kind of took care of each other's needs. I think it's called Friends with Benefits." Barb continued, "There are four of us and we meet one on one and a have met few times as a group. I told Doctor Cat and I'm telling you now Rob, that I don't consider myself promiscuous. I do not love any of these women really but I do care for them, each one of them. I need healthy sex that borders on making love and these women help each other get it with little or no long term emotional involvement or commitment."

"So, Doctor Cat invited me to her home. I would like to say we made love but we didn't. She is not a giving lover. With her it's raw sex and not rewarding. She demands a lot and gives very little. She seems to enjoy degrading her partner or at least I felt that way."

"So, Rob, that is why I wanted to put that list crap aside and start as just friends. I need more than just sex. I have enjoyed the little sex we have shared and if that grows I would like that. It felt just wonderful to me that I was able to bring you to orgasm so quickly just now in the pool, just wonderful."

"So let's spend the week together testing the limits and enjoying each other and see where it takes us." She ended with, "Ok, your turn why did you want the young lady to think I gave her the money?"

I answered, "Barb, I'll tell you but you can't say a word until I'm done. If when I'm done you want me to drive you back to your boat I understand."

She just smiled and said, "Rob, I'm not going anywhere. Tell me!"

I took a deep breath and said, "Because you are white and she was black."

I really want to believe Barb is not a racist but fuck, I did not like the look on her face. Fuck fuck fuck!

I continued "Barb, I can see by the look on your face that you want to say something but just shut up until I'm done." I took a breath and continued. "I'm pretty sure you have not noticed this but I'm black and you are white. The young woman at the supermarket was black and poor." Another breath then, "You must understand that if I helped her out it would be just one 'sister' helping out another and quickly forgotten. If you helped her out she will repeat the story and perhaps pay it forward one day herself." I added, "Long ago a white man helped me out with gas money and a smile. That simple gesture changed my attitude forever. I have payed it forward ever since."

Barb looked at me and did not say a word. She leaned in and put her mouth near my ear and whispered, "Robin, I love you for that. Thanks for telling me you were Black though, I had not noticed. Let's go shower together." She stood, dropped the towel and walked naked toward the kitchen. I could see her breasts extending out, too big for her body.

I apologized and told her I would only be a moment as I stepped into the half bath near the pool. When you have to go you have to go. She continued toward my bedroom. My moment was more than a moment, I guess, and when I came out I saw her coming down the hall from the guest bedroom, Beth's bed room. Oh, fuck!

Beth smiled and asked about the bed in that room. I asked her what she meant and she suggested that one of the women she sees has such a "bondage bed" and was curious as to why I had it. I had never actually heard it called a "bondage bed" before but I guess that is what it is. I told her that Beth loved the things the bed could be used for and I went along because I loved Beth.

I began "Barb, there are things about me and my past you should know."

She just said "You don't owe me an explanation. I'm sorry I brought it up."

I asked her to just let me talk and I promised it would become clear.

We were sitting on the edge of my bed naked and I started by telling her more about Beth. She knew that Beth and I were a couple but she knew nothing more, no background or details.

I told her "Beth and I learned a great deal about our sexuality together as adults. We had clung together to escape the life we were living. We moved away together, first to my beach cabin in North Carolina and later to this home in Florida. In that beach cabin after days away from those we knew we came to an understanding of our needs and wants both as individuals and as a couple."

I explained, "My sexuality centers on the softer side of sex, women, with over the years, an occasional man in my life, perhaps sometimes but not always between my legs. Beth's sexuality had no center. She loved me, of that I am certain, but she had much more of a need for the hard side of sex, dominant, often abusive, men. In the five years we were together I never drifted from her. Never was with another woman or man. She on the other hand drifted from me every time a penis came into her life only to return when she needed to heal. It was one of those men who gave her the disease, from which she could not heal, that took her from me."

Barb told me she was sorry about Beth but still did not understand about the bondage bed.

So I took her into Beth's bedroom and showed her the bed and the straps and toys.

Barb looked at me finally and said "Robin, you like this? You need this?" This was not good. I had become Robin again.

I replied that I thought with Beth gone I no longer needed bondage and sex that way but I was wrong. "Barb, please try to understand, the emotional and physical pleasure I get is beyond description."

I explained that for me when it started it was just a game, an experiment, role playing that I could walk away from until one night Beth inadvertently cemented my personal relationship to and need for some form of bondage. I decided to confide in Barb a deep dark secret very much knowing she could use it against me or to please me.

I took the chance and told her, " It all happened in a very unexpected way when Beth decided to violate my one off limits thing, pain, and spanked me. I confessed that some pain was the very thing that sent me to emotional places I had never been.

I told her that when Beth spanked my butt in particular, after only a few hits I started to have silent wave like gentle orgasms. I confessed to her that when Beth saw what was happening she spread my legs and went further. That sent me into an orgasm that nearly made me pass out. I told Barb that I was telling her this because the sex I had shared with Beth was wonderful and I wanted it all with her as well if she wanted it.

She put her hand on my arm, smiled and said: "I understand, more than you can imagine. We share more than you know."

The conversation that followed was very eye opening. Barb was younger than me but had experienced more. She confessed that she sometimes worried that her needs, taste, in sex and relationships was just "wrong."

I remember the electricity I felt enter my nipples and travel to my clit when as we spoke she pressed her breasts against mine. I remember so vividly how hard and extended her nipples became when I sucked them. We did not go back into my bedroom.

Barb did not spank me at all like Beth who was controlled detached and measured. Beth was forceful, demanding and eager to cause the pain I loved. I had already had one orgasm when I reached out and touched between her legs. She was soaked and the moment my fingertips touched her clit she exploded. I heard her say: "My god Rob." Her orgasm was so intense she fell forward into me and we ended in a tangle on the bed.

She was not done. I had unlocked in her the need, desire, to give me the pain I so desperately needed. When she recovered she slapped me again and again. Several times more, each better than the last. Barb then told me to spread my legs wide. I expected a slap but she had shifted position and the slap which sent me over the edge was followed by her tongue on my clit, labia and butt hole. The lick on my extremely sensitive clit put me in a place I had never been. If there is indeed a god he heard me scream that afternoon.

Eventually we left that room and went into the shower room near the master bedroom. We were both naked and as we entered I turned the valves controlling the shower heads. The three overhead water fall heads started first and Barb looked up surprised at the barely warm water falling from overhead like rain. The wall showerheads high up on the walls were next. Barb commented, "Rob, did you have this built? It's wonderful!" I told her I did and I was glad she liked it. Just then the waist high horizontal heads started to flow. She turned so one was spraying directly on her vagina.

I took liquid soap from the wall dispenser and a microfiber cloth and started to wash her. She did the same to me. She would later tell me it was the most enjoyable sensuous shower she had ever been in. As she stood in the water I dropped to my knees and put one of her legs over my shoulder. Her orgasm came slowly but when it came she celebrated it with a long low moan.

We dried each other with big thirsty towels and retreated to the bed where we massaged kissed and loved each other until as the day moved into evening we fell asleep in each other's arms.

The following morning we left for Barbara Grace but that is another story. Stay tuned.

12