Shop Girl

Story Info
A woman of business goes shopping for dresses to wear.
2.6k words
4.49
29.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18 and this story contains some explicit sexual material. If you are under 18, go to a different site until you're of age.

This is a scene I imagined as I was shopping for a new dress... I was wondering "what if...?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suppose I like shopping as much as the average girl. I've always loved trying on pretty things. My mother reinforced that at an early age when she would take me out to let me try on what are now called "Princess Dresses". At the time, she let me shop for everything from communion dresses to flower girl dresses to pageant dresses. If it was cute, girly, and full of lace, I was in for as long as she would tolerate my obsession.

I think my obsession with clothing has declined somewhat. I go in for more classy things and not so much for the formals. I still have the figure for club wear and I have a selection of sexy dresses in my closet for such things, now sadly underused since most clubs have been shut down. We tried some Zoom meetings, but it just isn't the same thing when you can't rub against some random guy or girl and enjoy the excitement close contact brings. I miss the actual touch, the smell of perfumes and colognes and of honest sweat from people dancing their asses off.

I found another outlet for my needs shopping for a new dress. It was for a semi formal office event (strict social distancing and masks, of course) on the occasion of the retirement of our CEO, Mr. Martin. He'd been one of the founders of the company and was well-liked as much for his avuncular personality as his good sense and business wisdom. I wanted to look good for the event as he'd been one of my mentors ever since I joined the company.

I'd been to this boutique before. They are upscale, but not ridiculous. The clothes are very well designed and cut and of the best fabrics. I knew I could buy something there and likely be able to wear it in ten years and still look good in it.

I picked out three dresses to try on. The first a simple navy sheath that was perfectly made in wool. The second a comfortable dress with an Empire waist in forest green that flattered me nicely. The third was a more severely cut coat dress in charcoal gray that would suit me in the business setting for a long time. I liked that one in particular as the cut is simply classic and timeless and I could accessorize it a hundred ways and it would always look good on me.

Service in this particular boutique has always been very personal and professional. The sales girl was new to me and she said she'd only been there a month before I visited. She was really cute, a petite girl with short blonde hair in a pixie cut, blue eyes, wearing glasses that seemed to compliment the gamine shape of her face with round, dark tortoise shell frames.

I could tell how new she was by the way she averted her eyes when I took off my dress to hang it up. I was only clad in a pretty, lacy bra and panty set I wear when I want the extra power exquisite lingerie confers. That's my super power, I think. The realization that if the other parties could see me out of my dress they would melt at my feet added another level of assurance to whatever I had to say.

Bonnie, the sales girl, was blushing a bright red when I looked at her face, ready for the first dress. I reflected for a moment that a job as a sales girl in an upscale shop like this might be like a chocoholic's job in a candy factory if the girl had any interest in other women beyond ringing up a sale. It would surely be so tempting to try to taste the goods, so to speak.

The thought only flashed through my mind momentarily because I had to find a dress. Bonnie helped me into the sheath, settling it on my shoulders and turning me around to zip me up. I noticed in the mirror that she was definitely checking me out as she worked. A naughty thought tickled my consciousness. I took a turn and walked to the corner of the changing room as she watched. "What do you think?"

That gave her license to look me up and down more thoroughly. I sat down on the chair and pointedly crossed my legs. "Too short?"

Her blush was delightful. I made a point to uncross and recross them to the other side, slowly enough to give her a quick peek up my dress. I waited patiently for her answer.

"Is it too short? I'm not showing too much leg, am I?"

She stared at my legs and I recrossed them again for her. She looked nonplussed and visibly tore her gaze from my legs. "No, ma'am. It looks perfect to me. Is sitting in it comfortable? Would we need to take it in somewhere?"

I wriggled around a little to get the feel of it in different postures. Her gaze was glued to my thighs and that added a little fuel to the fire for me. I stood up and turned my back to her so she could unzip me. "I think it's a winner. I wouldn't alter it in any way."

She unzipped me and managed to touch my bare skin with the backs of her fingers as I did. That gave me a nice tingle along my back. She helped me step out of the dress and hung it up, zipping it and securing it to the hanger. Taking the next dress, she unzipped it as well and helped me pull it on. Her fingers brushed my breasts through my bra for a second as she settled the dress on. I tuned again to let her zip me up. She ran her hands over the back of the dress to the tops of my little bubble butt. She seemed to like that. So did I, actually.

I again walked around to see how the dress felt. It seemed to bind just a bit beneath my breasts, but the fit was good elsewhere. "Do you have the same dress in a 10? I usually wear a 7 or 8, but a 10 might be a bit more comfortable in this one."

"I'll look, but I only saw a 12 in this style."

I stopped her with a hand on her upper arm. "Wait, please unzip me and I'll hang this up while you check."

She pulled the zipper down for me. "You don't have to do that, ma'am, It's my job, you know."

I just smiled at her. "It's okay, Bonnie, I can hang up a dress while you look. Don't take too long though. I'll be waiting her with nothing on but my bra and panties."

She visibly swallowed and I stood hipshot with a wide smile on my face.

"I... I'll be right back, ma'am."

I grinned at her. "Bonnie, let's not stand on formality. Please call me Melissa. My close friends call me Mel or Mellie."

She looked even more discomfited. "Okay, Melissa. I'll be right back."

I waited with a big, wide grin on my face. This girl clearly was attracted to me and I began to enjoy the thought of a little socially close meeting with this cute bon bon. It had been months since I'd last enjoyed the company of another woman and that suddenly was a very intriguing thought.

She was back pretty quickly, empty-handed. "I'm sorry, Ma'am... I mean Melissa, we don't have that dress in a 10. Would you like to try on the next one?"

I pouted just a bit, raising her anxiety level a degree or two, but then I relented. "Well, the sheath is rather nice and I still want to try the coat dress."

She took the hint and opened the dress and held it for me as if I was putting on a coat. She touched me again as she buttoned the dress for me and stood back. I smiled and took a turn around the dressing room again. The shoulders and bust felt right to me. I sat down again, crossing my legs, letting the bottom part of the dress part just enough to show my knee. I let her look for a moment and then recrossed my legs.

"What do you think? It doesn't show too much, does it?"

She looked like she was salivating and I began to get a little moist down below, myself. She kind of shook her head a little and smiled shyly at me. "No, Melissa, it looks perfectly professional to me."

I smiled at her as I uncrossed my legs slowly, letting her see all the way up to my panties. She couldn't pry her eyes from the view up my dress and I made it very obvious that I didn't mind her looking. Think Sharon Stone.

Now here's the odd thing. I don't understand it, but I'm just as guilty of it as anybody else. Seeing a woman's underwear under her skirt or dress is so much sexier and provocative than is simply seeing her in a locker room or changing room. Not a minute before, she had seen me in my bra and panties and I wasn't in any way shy about letting her see me that way. She was looking and I enjoyed her seeing me partially undressed, but when she saw me flashing the same goodies at her up my dress, it obviously turned her on to a much higher degree than before. My grandmother put it this way, "I don't know why the inch of thigh above a woman's stocking is so much more interesting than that below her swim suit, but let a man see up your skirt and he'll follow you anywhere." I learned that works with women, too.

Bonnie offered her hand to help me stand and I took it and gave her an extra squeeze after I stood. I unbuttoned the dress and handed it to her to put on the hanger as I put my dress and shoes back on.

I wanted to kiss this girl so badly, but I was worried I'd scare her off. It turned out much better, though. I picked up my purse and turned to my lovely sales girl. "I think I'll take both of these dresses. They're both classy and dressy enough for anything short of a formal ball and they should last me for years."

She smiled and nodded. Carrying the dresses on their hangers to the check out desk, she hung them and packaged both in a plastic dress bag and took my credit card, making special note of my full name, I'm sure. I still didn't know her last name. "Are you on our preferred shopper list?"

I shook my head and she smiled. "You get notified of sales, special discounts, and a free gift on your birthday. It's not your birthday today, is it?"

I grinned. "I wish it was. I'd love something special from you."

That was such a cheesy line, but she didn't seem to mind. She blushed again and asked all of the questions to build my profile in their database. She took my card and ran it through and handed it back. I put it back into my clutch and into my purse.

"Oh, look, you bought more than $200 worth of dresses. You do get something special for that."

"Oh, really? That sounds nice."

She gave me a sly smile and took my hand and led me back to the dressing room. She carefully closed the door and kissed me on my cheek. I moved closer to her and she put her arms around me. "You get kisses anywhere and everywhere you may want them from your personal shopper and shop girl, namely me."

I presented my face to kiss her lips and she most eagerly returned my kiss, slipping her tongue into my mouth. I dropped my purse to the floor and dedicated my efforts to Bonnie. I was so damn horny for her after her obvious attraction to me and my inadvertent lingerie show I had to touch her.

Bonnie had her hands on my ass cheeks as she pushed her tits into mine. I held her by her waist at first, but then I felt her cute little ass as I pulled her dress up to just above her waist and found to my delight that she had come to work commando under her cute pink skater dress. I wasted no time in exploring her cute little butt and then her pussy between her thighs.

She took the opportunity to reach behind me and to unzip my dress again and to let it slip off of my shoulders and down to my hips where it hung for a moment until she could push it down along with my pretty panties.

I was afraid we wouldn't have much time and that she'd have to help another customer, so I knelt down and lifted her dress to expose her beautiful shaved pussy and I leaned forward to kiss her on her labia, lightly licking them with my tongue. She was quite moist and she tasted amazingly good. I didn't waste time in using my thumbs to spread her labia widely to give me access to her lovely clitoris. Her hard little nub was red and obviously ready for my attention. I started teasing her a little bit along side her clitoral hood, but she pulled my head into her to get more direct simulation.

I couldn't resist such an invitation and I proceeded to draw out the ABCs on her clit. I didn't get much past G before she began to shudder and shiver and I was rewarded by a small gush of her juices onto my face. She became unsteady on her feet and I held her closely to avoid a fall. She began to come back to reality when we heard the bell on the shop door tingle.

She looked ready to cry, but I just laughed. "Dearest Bonnie girl, this just means I have to come back. Often, if I'm not mistaken, to more fully study and enjoy your pretty self."

I pulled her skirt down and smoothed it down her butt as I pushed her to the door to welcome her next customer. I took a moment to clean up my face with some tissues from my purse and to repair my lipstick.

I gathered my things and walked serenely to the check stand where she'd hung my new dresses. I smiled at the other customer, an attractive woman I didn't recognize who seemed to be sniffing the air. I wondered if she could detect the aroma of our lovemaking in the air.

I paid her no further mind as I took my purchases and put the receipt in my purse. Bonnie had added another slip of paper with her full name and her numbers on it. I decided to send her an appropriate text she could read when she wasn't taking care of a customer. "Thank you so much, Bonnie. You'll let me know when you have that other dress in stock? I can't wait to try it on. I had a wonderful time, dear!"

She blushed again and just waved as I left to return to work and to deal with my now desperately horny pussy.