Doctor Catherine Pt. 05 - Almost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barb added: "One night during a really bad thunderstorm we were in the same bed hiding from the storm. A hug gave away just how much she had grown when I felt her firm little breasts pressing into me. I asked her to show them to me. She did not hesitate to show off. I asked to let me touch them and she did. We touched each other that way for weeks. Eventually I asked her what she was doing in her bed when I heard her making noises."

Deep breath and she continued: "My sis explained how she could make herself feel really really good by touching herself between her legs."

"Rob, I think most people learn to masturbate by experimenting with themselves. Not me, my sister showed me what to do." As Barb continued to talk I found out that it did not take long for them to figure out that if masturbation was fun it was even more fun if someone else did it for you. If it was fun for another to do it then it was wonderful to do it with a sister.

Of course they knew it was wrong and they did not tell anyone what they did at night. Hugging led to touching and touching would lead to kissing and more. Over a little more than a year they had moved on to vaginal oral sex.

When boys arrived in their lives they shared every detail and her sister of course was the first to lose her virginity but they shared worrying about her being pregnant. She wasn't.

Barb was nearing the end of her story, "Eventually mom and dad split and we stayed with mom as dad moved to his boat. When I was about 16 I was on the boat with dad and I asked him why they got divorced. He was honest and told me that mom had found someone else. Then he refused to say more."

"Rob, I later learned by walking in on mom that the someone else was my dad's sister. I talked to my sister about it and she told me she knew all about that. When I asked her why she had not told me she looked at me and asked if mom had not yet taken me to bed to show me about sex."

Barb became a little sad as she continued, "I moved in with Dad that weekend. Rob, don't misunderstand, I do not judge them but I felt they had wronged dad by cutting him out of the family. When I was not away at school I lived with dad and my sister Grace lived with mom. When I finished law school Dad changed the name of his practice to Sundman & Sundman and I was his partner. When Dad died I inherited his boat and sold the law practice. When mom died my sister inherited the house and the family money. Thats it, my life in a nut shell!"

We had just returned to my house and as we entered she said "Rob, now we have no secrets. Let's pack for sailing."

Join me in Part 6 where we might actually sail.

12