Doctor Catherine Pt. 06 - Sailing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her question surprised me. I answered her by saying, "Is your body calling me?"

She did not answer me but instead she put her hands on my face, pulled me in and kissed me. A very gentle, very giving, first kiss with just her tongue making the slightest push between my lips. As we kissed again she demanded more and when I offered my tongue she eagerly welcomed me. Nishi put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me back onto my back. I reached up and touched one of her breasts. It was so very very firm. As I watched her nipple grow as I gently pinched it. She pushed my hand away and was moving down my body kissing my breasts then my stomach. When she reached my mons she stopped and asked me to turn on my side. Her head was on my thigh and mine was on hers. She put her arm under my leg and pulled my hips toward her to get access to my vagina. I followed her lead and did the same.

Oral sex with Nishi was overwhelming. There was a fire building between my legs while my taste & smell senses were being delighted between hers.

My first orgasm came slowly but shook me to the core when it swept over me.

Nishi closed her thighs around my head as she exploded and soaked my face and lips.

I lost count of orgasms and track of time. When I looked at a window it was growing dark and our time together was near an end.

...Back to this story

When we returned from dinner we sat in the cockpit, talked and drank wine. As we retired for the night Nishi asked if we could, just to humor her, again do the experiment she had done with each of us on the beach. We sat in a circle with our knees touching and our hands on each other's knees three women in a circle. Except for the sound of the rigging clanging against the mast it was silent. Then I heard it again, the sound of two hearts beating. When I opened my eyes Nishi asked if I heard the heart beat. Then she asked Barbara. We both heard it. The three of us then chatted about what it meant with no conclusion.

Eventually with kisses and hugs we all fell asleep. When we awoke with the sun Nishi was gone.

We found a note from Nishi in the galley. It read, "I did not hear your hearts beating. I do not belong here with the two of you right now, maybe another time. Enjoy the sail and love each other with kindness. Love you both. Nishi.

Four hours later we were on the ocean headed to a favorite anchorage for three days of swimming, reading, eating and loving each other...

Join me in part 7

12