Doctor D.R.Acula Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I am putting the last dishes on the table, her hand gives my ass a gentle stroke, starting at the top and running down past my cheeks and between my legs. I slide my foot closer to her, giving her more space to reach between my legs. Her hand reaches through the gap and cups my balls, then moves farther and strokes my hardening shaft before reaching for my zipper. The angle is all wrong for her, so I lean over the edge of the table and place my elbows on the surface. This allows her to pull down my zipper with one hand and play with my butt with the other. Her hand slips through my open zipper and begins to stroke my shaft, then she pulls it out.

Before she can get too involved with playing with my body, I stop her and say, "You need to eat before we do anything requiring more energy." The hand on my butt moves away and pulls a chair over and places it around the corner from hers. She gives one last stroke to my shaft and then points to the chair. She obviously wants me to sit where she can see me through the glass top of the table. She has been shifting in her chair the entire time that she has been sitting there and when I sit down I notice that the fabric that was barely covering her mature looking pussy lips before is no longer covering them, having slipped between them and partially inside her.

I watch through the glass of the tabletop as she slips off her shoe and raises her stocking-clad foot towards my lap, then begins to rub it against my protruding shaft. My choice of silk stockings is worth it, it is so soft and smooth feeling against my skin. She keeps her legs parted as she is rubbing me and I watch as the material between her pussy lips moves in and out, gradually getting deeper and wetter each time until her outer lips close over it completely.

As much as I am enjoying having her use her feet on me, I want to do something that I am sure we will both enjoy just as much, maybe even more. I take her foot away from my shaft and begin caressing it, starting at the toes and working towards her leg. I take my time, making sure that I don't miss any trigger spots. At first, she resists me a little, but by the time that I reach her ankle, she is showing signs of enjoying it. As I get closer to her knee, I pull on her leg and her chair rolls closer to me. I can reach her other leg now, so I place the leg that I already have, between my arm and my body, wrap my arm around it and trap it there. She can easily escape if she wants too, but puts up no resistance as I lift her other leg, remove the shoe and give it a massage as well.

With one leg on each side of my body, I have a splendid view between her legs and up her body, past her more mature breasts, up to her metal-covered teeth and restrained mouth. With her canine teeth protruding as far as they are, I know that it is time to get some food into her. With one hand, I continue the massage, with the other, I pull over a bowl of fruit and a dish of chocolate sauce. Her mouth opens as my hand gets near her knee, giving me a nice view of the bands encircling her teeth. It also gives me an opportunity to place a freshly-chocolate-covered strawberry in her mouth. I quickly pull back my fingers as her teeth close, then run a finger over the brackets on her front teeth. Her lips close and the face-bow comes to rest on top of my finger. I keep running my finger over her top teeth as she chews the strawberry, waiting until she swallows.

I massage behind her knee and she opens her mouth again. This time it is a piece of banana dipped in chocolate. She is faster with her teeth this time, gently catching my fingers between her teeth. She doesn't release my fingers until I give her leg a one-handed massage from her ankle to her knee. She keeps her lips closed around my fingers and plays with them with her tongue until she is satisfied with the massage. This goes on for a while, with me feeding her pieces of ham, toast, waffle and pancake, all dipped in or spread with something different. Sometimes she will trap my fingers, other times she will wait until my fingers are clear and then only open them when I stroke her leg in a particular spot of her choosing. I notice that the spot seems to be getting farther up her legs.

Her chair is already up against mine and she is practically sitting in my lap. My hands are moving farther up her legs, almost beyond the lace at the top of her stockings. I slip one hand under the strap attached to the stocking and caress the naked skin underneath. Each time that her mouth opens, I put another morsel of food inside and the table is gradually emptying.

Then she slides into my lap facing me and pulls the chair closer to the table and at an angle allowing her to pick items off the table too. Every time that I try to reach for something to feed her, she takes my hand and places it on her thigh again and then picks up an item of food and alternates between putting it in my mouth and hers. Since she is still eating, I concentrate on keeping her happy.

Her face is at the perfect height for me to get a good up-close look at everything that is in her mouth. When I stroke the outside of her thigh, she smiles and I can admire how the face-bow sits just below her brackets and along the bottom edge of the bands on her top teeth. When I move my hands to the inside of her thighs, her mouth opens and I can see the bands on the inside of her teeth, including the attachment points on her molar bands. I might have to find something to put in there, maybe an expander.

She leans back slightly to reach for another plate of food and her breasts bulge against the fabric. I can't resist the temptation and move one hand to her breast, keeping the other hand on her outer thigh. She reacts by sliding forward in my lap until her pussy is rubbing the underside of my rigid shaft. Her nipples are just barely covered by the lace cups, so I ease the edge down just enough to let one pop out, then begin to play with it. It eagerly responds to my gentle touch and gradually hardens as I play with it. I find that if I just barely touch it, she rocks her pussy forward against my shaft and if I gently grip it, she rocks backwards away from me. If I move my other hand from the outside to the inside of her upper thigh, she rises and moves closer to me.

I begin to play with her, gradually working her body up and down and in and out until I have her positioned over my hard rod. Just as the tip begins to slip inside her and encounters the wet material, she stops moving and holds her position. No matter what I do with my hands, she maintains her position above me. That is when I realize that she has been playing with me too, getting me all worked up.

The smile behind the face-bow tells me that she has been doing it deliberately and that she has something else in mind for me. She wiggles above me a few times, keeping the head of my shaft just at the entrance to her love tunnel, before moving her face closer to mine and rubbing the front of her face-bow against my lips. Her lower body moves back just far enough to allow her to sit in my lap again, the petals of her flower once more spread around and resting against my hard shaft.

Her lips open slightly and move around her face-bow so that she can place them against mine, placing the wire of her face-bow partially between my lips. Her kiss starts out rather tentative and rapidly gains in intensity as she learns how to make the face-bow part of her kiss. Her tongue begins to play along the top of the wire between us, just brushing against my lips. My tongue comes out to join hers, mine running along the bottom of her face-bow, then extending until it is against the bands on her lower teeth. Her mouth opens slightly and I use the tip of my tongue to explore the area between the bands and the tips of her teeth, then inside her mouth slightly.

12