Doctor D.R.Acula Ch. 08

Story Info
She finally gets her second specimen, her way.
2k words
4.67
3.4k
1
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharlene

My stomach has finally stopped rumbling and feels pleasantly full. It has been fun feeding each other and using our sense of touch and taste to tease each other. My body seems to be more responsive than before and my sense of smell is telling me that, while I am nice and fresh smelling, he hasn't been in the tub for a while. I enjoy how he smells, but for what I have planned next, I want him to be nice and clean.

While we have been kissing, I have had my hands on his head, neck and shoulders. Now I move my right hand lower until it is against his chest, then begin to run it through the hairs there, gradually working my way lower until it reaches his belly. My fingers play with the hairs that gradually get thicker and curlier as I move lower. The back of my hand brushes against my smooth hairless lips as I touch the tip of his shaft with my fingers. There is something about the way that being so smooth feels compared to all the strands of hair that seem to get in between my fingers as I am playing with the head of his penis.

I disengage my lips from his, even though I am thoroughly enjoying what we are doing, and rub the bar of my face-bow on the outside of his lips as I tilt my head down to look between our bodies. My pussy is completely on display without any hair on it and I can see how pretty it looks, especially with the way it is spread open against the base of his shaft. On the other hand, his groin is covered in a mat of dense hair that covers most of what I am looking at between us, including part of my hairless crotch.

It is time for me to do something about fixing his current unkempt status. I look at him and give him a broad full-metal-banded smile, run my tongue over the top of my face-bow, and say, "Take me to the bathroom. It is time for you to get cleaned up."

As he shifts his body forward, I wrap my legs around his waist, trapping his hard shaft between the lips of my smooth pussy and his hairy crotch. The hairs tickle me as he stands up and carries me to his bathroom. The smell of his body as he carries me has a rather pleasing effect on me and I can't help flexing my legs slightly, causing his shaft to rub up and down between my pussy lips as we walk down the hall. This has the desired result that he gets very firm against me. I do my best to keep him that way when we reach the bathroom.

I briefly debate whether to use the shower or the bathtub, but the bathtub wins out. While I wait for the tub to fill, I turn to him and ask, "Would you be so kind as to help me remove my lingerie, I don't want to get it wet just yet and I can't very well give you a bath without getting wet myself."

The smile on his face reveals all the metal attached to his teeth. He takes my face in his hands and opens his lips enough so that the wire of my face-bow slips between them as he kisses me. Then he does something that takes it up a level. He takes my face-bow between his teeth as he is kissing me, locking my mouth to his. I pretend to struggle to get away from him, but really just press my banded teeth against his lips and run my tongue over his brackets until he let's go of my face-bow. As much as I would like to keep kissing him, there is something else that I want to do more.

Between us, it only takes a short time to get me out of what I am wearing. I push him towards the tub and then start to collect the supplies that I will need to get him cleaned up to my satisfaction. Before the water gets too deep, I turn it off. Everything that I will need is within easy reach of the tub before I get in facing him. He moves his legs to one side as I get in, but I sit down between them and spread them so that they are resting on the edges of the tub. This has the effect of putting everything on display for me, and when I pull him towards me, everything is within easy reach of my eager hands.

His head is resting against the back of the tub and he watches what I am doing as I start to work up a lather with my hands in the dense hair of his crotch. I probably should have brought a pair of scissors or an electric razor to trim the hair, but I didn't think of it. There is an adequate supply of disposable razors within easy reach, so it won't be a problem if they get plugged. I take his stiff shaft in my left hand and begin to remove the hair from above and around his balls and shaft, then work my way lower between his legs until I have removed as much hair as I can reach from my position. After rubbing and stroking the area that I have shaved to check for any stubble, I lock my ankles together behind him and bring my knees closer together, lifting his butt onto my legs, and push his legs towards his chest. He is now in the same position that I have been in many times in my doctor's office, fully exposed to my view. This position allows me to get at all the remaining hair around and below his balls. By the time that I am done, the area between his legs is as smooth and hairless as mine is, only his is temporary.

There is hair floating everywhere in the tub, so I pull the plug and let it drain away while I rub and caress the smooth skin between his legs, brushing away any stray hair and checking for any stubble. He should enjoy being hairless as much as I am enjoying it. As soon as all the water is gone, I stand up and turn on the shower to rinse the remaining hair down the drain, spraying him playfully while I do and making sure that he is wet all over before starting to wash him. My choice of body wash has a floral scent to it and the air smells like a tropical forest in no time. I take my time washing his body, enjoying each part that I touch, paying special attention to the newly shaved parts.

We take turns drying each other off, allowing each other to spend time on whatever body part they want to. By the time that we are both dry, we are both hard in all the right places, me with hard nipples and clit, him with a stiff shaft. I use his shaft to guide him from the bathroom to his bed, where I push him backwards onto his bed and then crawl onto it above him.

When he undressed me before we got into the tub, I didn't let him remove my face-bow and neckstrap, not caring if the strap got wet because I know that there are more close by. As I crawl onto the bed, I rub the outer wire of the face-bow against a few spots on his legs until I get close to his now naked crotch. With my lips pushed out past the outer wire of the face-bow, I take the tip of his shaft in my mouth and use my lips to push the foreskin back before rubbing the wire against the exposed tip. He jerks upwards slightly at the sensation of the wire touching him and the head of his penis comes into contact with my metal-banded front teeth. I quickly open my mouth and lower my head until the wire of my face-bow is resting against the smooth skin of his balls.

He begins to twitch, so I hold still and let him calm down. I don't want him to explode just yet. When he stops twitching and his breathing regains a more normal rate, that is when I begin to slowly work him up again. My tongue is the first thing that I move, slowly working it around his hard shaft. Then I begin to move my head up and down a little, keeping the wire of the face-bow against the underside of his shaft. When I am able to get my head far enough up, I turn my head slightly and get my protruding canines on either side of it, and then trap it between my upper and lower teeth, one canine just below the head, the other lower down.

This time, when he begins to twitch, I bite down a little, being careful not to break the skin, just enough to apply pressure. My tongue runs up and down the hard shaft in my mouth, alternating between the top and bottom, and occasionally over the head, removing the drops of moisture that seep out. I'm paying careful attention to how and when he twitches, waiting for just the right moment. I feel his balls tighten up against my cheek and now that the time has come. As soon as the first spurt enters my mouth, I close my jaws slightly and my canines break through the skin of his shaft, the taste of his blood combining with his sperm in my mouth.

The second spurt is even larger and I have to swallow before the next spurt comes. I release my teeth and turn my head so that I can take him as deep into my mouth as I can. My face-bow prevents me from getting his head as deep into my mouth as I would like, but he still comes close to entering my throat. As the remaining spurts of his essence enter my mouth, I feel a warmth spread through my body. I wait until he begins to soften before removing him from my mouth. I make sure that I lick the puncture wounds that are already disappearing before cleaning the tip of his shaft with my tongue.

He begins to harden again as I am cleaning his shaft, so I take advantage of his condition and slide my body up his until he is resting between my breasts. This is the first time that I have had breasts that I could wrap around a penis, so I give it a try. It is a little awkward in this position, but I support my body on my elbows and press my breasts around him and move up and down as much as I can. I look up at him and then, together, we look down as the head disappears and reappears between my cleavage. For the first time in my life, I can actually use that word to describe the amount of flesh that I have on my chest. It isn't very long before he reaches down and pulls me until I am laying on his chest, face to face with him. I can still feel that my body is warmer than it normally is.

I lift my head slightly, purse my lips around the wire protruding between them and press my face to his. He opens his mouth and I slip my face-bow into his mouth as we indulge in a long, slow, passionate kiss. I feel his hard, hairless shaft between us and lift my hips slightly, allowing it to stand upright. Then he gives a wiggle, and as I descend on it, once again he takes my virginity. I purr as his shaft lodges deep within me and, as we end our kiss, I roll my head to the side and close my eyes. It doesn't take long before we are both asleep.

Author's note: Normally this would be where the "And they lived happily ever after" would go. I am just going to end this part of the story here and say that at some point, I may decide to add more to it. My stories never truly end, they just get put on the shelf for a while.