Doctor D.R.Acula Ch. 09

Story Info
Her transformation is finally complete.
5.7k words
4.5
4.3k
2
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9

Sharlene

I wake up in the morning as the light of the morning sun begins to brighten the room slightly. There is an arm draped over my side holding me in a comfortable hug, the hand resting on my lower breast. Sometime during the night, my body has pushed the shaft most of the way from inside me, leaving just the head between my pussy lips, and I feel empty. My body has returned to its pre-transformation shape, and it feels nice to have the hand covering my small breast. It also feels so nice to wake up in the morning with a warm body pressed up against me and really nice to have that nice shaft resting between my legs.

I gently remove the hand from my breast and lift my leg so that I can remove the soft shaft from between my pussy lips, before easing myself from the bed. Rather than slip on something to wear, I just walk through the apartment naked and step into the guest bathroom. With the door closed, I probably won't wake up the person who has done so much for me the last little while. I remove the strap holding my face-bow in place, set it on the edge of the sink, then wiggle the metal protruding from my mouth until it comes free of the bands on my molars.

The shower feels so nice as the water cascades over my body. My hand spreads floral bodywash over my petite body, then slips between my legs and washes my bald pussy before I insert one finger inside and rub gently, pushing inside until it encounters the barrier that has formed again.

A smile spreads across my face and my lips rub against the brackets on my teeth, then my tongue brushes over the metal encircling my teeth. My mouth opens slightly as the pleasure spreads from the different parts of my body into one overall sensation of contentment. I stick my tongue out slightly and run it over the front of my teeth, then notice that my canines are still protruding slightly.

It takes me a few moments to reminisce about what I have been told to expect about my new way of life before I decide that I need to do something about my body's requirement for more nourishment. It would be so nice to stay in the shower longer and experiment with my body, but I have a much more pleasant and satisfying idea in mind. While I dry off, I close my eyes and picture what I want to look like when I return to the bedroom and wake up my sleeping companion. By the time that I am done altering my body, my breasts have become almost non-existent, hardly more than nipples on top of small conical growths on my chest. My pussy hasn't changed at all, with it being hairless already I don't need to do anything to it.

The final touch is to brush my teeth, making sure that I get into all the spaces between my teeth and then insert the face-bow into the tubes on my molar bands before reattaching my headgear to the face-bow. With one last look in the mirror, I leave the bathroom and return to the bedroom and my still sleeping companion.

Dr. D.R. Acula

I wake up to the feeling of a soft pair of lips descending on my soft shaft and a pair of small conical breasts pressing into my belly. Her protruding canine teeth rub against the sides of my shaft as she takes me deeper into her mouth, then she wraps her lips around it and sucks in, creating a vacuum in her mouth. I harden slightly as she lifts up and my shaft slowly slips out, rubbing against her canines, until just the head remains inside her mouth. She swirls her tongue around the crown of my penis, then angles her head so that the crown is resting between her canines and gently bites down.

I open my eyes and see a hairless slit beside my face, so I bring my hand up and slip my fingers between her legs and stroke the bare skin around her opening. She flexes slightly and her lips part, exposing her moist interior to my gaze. My hand pushes against the inside of the leg nearest to me and she lifts it, swinging it over my body and settling down over me, her naked lips landing within licking distance of my tongue.

Her mouth descends until I feel the wire of her face-bow pressing against my balls and the brackets on her bottom teeth resting against my hairless groin as my hardening shaft reaches the back of her mouth, then she swallows and the head of my rapidly hardening shaft is in her throat. Her body settles on top of me and her barely-there breasts which seem to be mostly very firm nipples are pressed firmly against my body, then she spreads her legs and her pussy blossoms before my eyes, revealing her inner beauty. Her sweet smell wafts over my face as I breathe in, then extend my tongue and lick between her spread lips. Her taste is as sweet as her smell and I extend my tongue further inside her, seeking her inner core. She presses down and my tongue comes into contact with her barrier, preventing me from going further.

She swallows again and I feel the muscles in the back of her mouth massage the head of my shaft. I respond by wiggling my tongue against her barrier and press against it firmly, feeling it flex slightly as the tip of my tongue finds the small gap in it. My chin comes into contact with the small pearl of her clit and I move my lip up and down against it, doing my best to maintain contact with it for as long as possible and stimulate it. Then I move my lip down slightly, uncovering the brackets on my bottom teeth and press up slightly. She responds by pushing down against my face while I try to capture her clit between my lip and the brackets. Each time that it seems as if I am about to trap her clit between the brackets and my lip, she twitches and my lip rubs over her engorged pearl.

The muscles in her throat vibrate as she lets out a purr of enjoyment, more felt than heard with the head of my shaft partially blocking her throat. She seals her lips against my body and presses her tongue against my shaft, swallowing to try to reduce the amount of saliva forming in her mouth. Her head changes angle slightly as she breathes in through her nose and I feel the air moving around my penis.

The combination of my lip rubbing against her clit and my tongue probing her narrow cleft has induced her body to go from being moist to producing an abundance of sweet nectar which trickles along my tongue and into my mouth. I seal my lips against her naked pussy and swallow, keeping her clit inside my lips.

The stimulation from her mouth and throat is too much for me and my shaft begins to spasm as I get ready to deposit my seed in her throat. She swallows one more time, then lifts her head so that I slip out of her throat and I explode into her mouth. She maintains her suction around my pulsing shaft as I deposit my load of sperm in her mouth. As the last few spurts leave my body, she swirls it around in her mouth, the head of my penis still inside her.

I am amazed at the speed at which I reacted to her oral ministrations. I have barely had a chance to give her any pleasure and she has already induced a very pleasant emission from my body. As my body relaxes slightly, I move my tongue against her barrier and flex it inside her channel. The walls of her channel have been rippling since I inserted my tongue, and now the muscles begin to tense and release as I devote my attention to her pussy. I return to using my lower lip on her clit and she presses more firmly against my parted lips, pushing against the brackets on my teeth. Her clit comes into direct contact with the brackets and the muscles inside her cleft clamp down around my tongue.

Her body sinks down against mine and my shaft slips deeper into her mouth, then she swallows and I am once again in her throat. She swallows again as the last of my sperm goes down her throat. We lay there as her body twitches with her orgasm, and I do my best to prolong it by using my tongue and lower lip on her. Her body gradually relaxes and she lifts her pussy from my face, maintaining her grip on the head of my softening penis just a little longer.

Sharlene

As my body begins to loosen up after my orgasm, I try to keep the head of his penis in my throat a little longer, hoping to induce a second erection from him. When I had swirled his sperm around my mouth and over my braces, I felt such an exhilarating feeling that I wanted more. My whole body feels so alive right now that I am not ready to get out of bed yet. I rub the wire of my face-bow against his sack and up and down the base of his shaft, hoping that the sensation will hurry along the reaction that I am trying to provoke.

I am mildly disappointed when he doesn't get hard again, but I have other ways to provoke a reaction from him. Rather than spend time on his soft shaft, I arch my body and spin around so that we are face to face and bring my mouth towards his until my face-bow is barely touching his lips, then stick out my tongue and lick the wire, along with his lips. His lips part and my face-bow slips between them as our lips move closer, then touch in a kiss.

Then he separates his teeth slightly and my face-bow slips between them and our lips are pressed together. His teeth close on the face-bow and we are locked together in a kiss. I take the opportunity to explore the brackets on his teeth, running my tongue over as many of them as I can reach in this position.

His soft shaft, which has been resting between our bodies, begins to harden and I spread my legs slightly and lift my hips, allowing it to rise, then I settle down, with it resting between the lips of my currently virgin pussy. With my legs between his, I slowly lift and lower my hips, rubbing the bottom of his shaft against my wet pussy lips and use the head to stimulate my protruding pearl. My legs spread a little and with a couple of wiggles as I descend, his head slips between my pussy lips and enters my sodden channel. I slowly lower my hips until his head is pushing against the barrier preventing further entry and begin a circular gyration with my pelvis with a slight up and down motion added, stimulating both of us at the same time.

Every time that I feel his legs tense for an upward thrust, I raise myself just enough to prevent him from bursting through my maidenhead and taking my virginity again. Being able to lose my virginity more than once is something that I don't regret at all. The momentary pain as my barrier is broken just adds to and enhances the pleasure that quickly follows. It also is so much fun to be able to tease him as he tries to break it again. Each time that I have lost my virginity has been different and I am looking forward to losing it again. Then I feel his legs tense again, and instead of moving away, I push down at the same time as he is thrusting up and my barrier parts.

His shaft goes all the way inside me as I press down against him to his shaved crotch. I use my lighter weight to press him down to the mattress and lift my legs slightly to prevent him from starting an in and out motion just yet. My pussy feels so full and I want to enjoy that for a little while before allowing him to withdraw from my depths.

My face-bow is still trapped by his teeth and I am in no hurry for it to be free. My arms slip underneath his and my hard nippled barely there, more nipple than breast chest, is firmly pressed against him. With all the nerves in my breasts concentrated in such a small area, the level of stimulation is extreme and I am well on my way to another orgasm. His teeth open and I slip my tongue inside his mouth, then retreat as his tongue pushes against it and enters my mouth, running along the inside of my fully banded teeth. That is all it takes to set off my orgasm.

The muscles inside me contract and release around his shaft, massaging it, as I ride out my orgasm. He tries to start an in and out rhythm, but I keep my pussy pressed firmly against his groin, grinding my clit against him to prolong the very enjoyable sensation of being stuffed full of hard male flesh. It doesn't matter to me that most of the current pleasure is for my benefit and that I am purposely not allowing him to stimulate himself. I plan on taking care of that as soon as I have enjoyed my orgasm to the end.

As the last few spasms inside me finish, I pull my face back from his and say, "Thank you for that orgasm. Now I am going to take care of you. The only thing is, I want you to finish inside my mouth. How we get to that point is your choice."

The way that I am laying on top of him makes it very easy for him to roll me over and pin me to the bed with his body.

Dr. D. R. Acula

It was a bit frustrating not being able to get the stimulation that I was trying to get when I broke through her barrier this time. Everything that I tried, she countered easily, preventing me from getting any motion going. It did feel very nice to be buried so deep inside her and her body did a very nice job of massaging my shaft, but I needed more to get me to the point of ejaculation.

Her mouth against mine was a nice sensation, especially with the face-bow between us, and being able to prevent her from getting away by biting down on it had felt especially nice, not that she had tried to get away. It felt very nice to have her tongue exploring my brackets, and when she slipped her tongue into my mouth, it felt even better. But I wanted to feel the bands on the back of her teeth. She seemed to be more than willing to let me do it and it didn't take much for my tongue to set her off. The way that the inside of her body massaged my hard shaft was very stimulating, but it wasn't enough to get me even close to where I desired to be.

When she finally breaks the kiss, I know it is my chance to turn the tables on her and take care of myself. Before she has a chance to stop me, I roll us over and pin her to the bed with my body. I take her wrists in my hands and imprison them. Quickly I look around for something to tie them together, but there is nothing within reach and I am not going to let her go long enough to find something. Not that it looks as if she is going to try to get away. Besides, she wants to get my sperm in her mouth.

I'm still buried deep inside her pussy and her body is clenching and releasing slightly at random intervals. My mouth opens and I bring my face to hers, slipping the wire of her face-bow between my teeth so that I can take my time exploring her mouth. She willingly lets me stick my tongue into her mouth and run it along the back of her teeth, feeling how the bands cover them. Her tongue slips beneath mine and runs over the brackets and archwires on my teeth a few times, then she begins to moan softly.

I shift my legs so that they are between hers, then push them apart. Even if she wanted to try and stop me from moving, she doesn't have any way of preventing it. My hips slowly rise and my shaft slides out slightly. I shift my knees so that I have a more stable position and begin a slow in and out movement with my hips, using my chest to keep her upper body pinned to the bed.

Her knees bend and she hooks her feet over my legs, linking us together. She tries to move her body to increase the length of the strokes, but she is unable to move enough with me pinning her body down. Her nipples get harder against my chest as I begin to move my hips slightly faster, keeping my strokes very short. My goal is to tease her for a while. I don't slide in far enough to give her clit any stimulation. At this point, I am the one who is getting most of the beneficial stimulation from my movements.

She can't move any lower than she is with me holding her face-bow with my mouth. Her legs move up mine until she has hers around my waist and tries to use the new position to get more movement, but all I do is tilt my hips back, preventing her from getting more of my shaft into her. The more she squirms, the more she stimulates the head of my shaft. Even though she is able to press her pearl against me, she isn't able to maintain contact long enough to excite it.

That doesn't stop her from getting pleasure from my mouth. She could easily remove the face-bow from between my teeth, but she makes no attempt to do so, rather, she becomes more aggressive with her exploration of my mouth. Her tongue is all over the brackets on my teeth and her lips are sealed to mine. Her arms have slipped out of my grasp and she has wrapped them around my neck, pulling my head tight against hers to keep me from pulling back. It seems as if we are both enjoying what we are doing.

While the head of my rod is getting lots of very nice stimulation from her attempts to get more of it inside her tight pussy, the rest of it is getting none, so I tilt my hips forward a little and let her soft, warm, moist lips slide further along it. She is only able to get about half my shaft into herself, but she starts to purr at the sensation. My arms shift closer to her body and I place my palms flat on the bed, then lift slightly, releasing the pressure on her barely-there, more-nipple-than-breast chest.

Sharlene

I feel the weight on my body shift as he starts to move above me. His hips change position and I am able to get a little more of his shaft inside my empty pussy. It feels so good, but I want more. I want to feel the sensation of being stuffed so full that I can feel him stretch me wide open and push against the deepest parts of my virgin pussy. The weight above me decreases as he begins to lift his body, so I tighten my arms around his neck and shift my legs slightly so that I can maintain my full-body contact with him. My nipples are as hard as they can possibly be and all the nerves in my barely-there breasts are sending signals directly to my pussy. As he lifts up, he takes me with him and I am finally able to get just a little more of his shaft inside me. The purr that I wasn't aware that I was making becomes more of a growl.

I give his mouth one last working over, then pull my face-bow from between his teeth and slide my body down, embedding his shaft deep inside me until the head contacts the back of my pussy. He still isn't all the way in, and thinking about what I did with my throat, I begin to use the muscles inside me to try and get more of him in. His body shifts to a more upright position and I can use the new position to place more pressure on the head of his shaft buried deep inside me. A muscle that I have never used before deep inside my pussy begins to flex and gradually release, and then his head slowly slips past it and I feel a sensation that I have never felt before.

I feel the head of his shaft inside the deepest part of my pussy and the growl in my throat becomes a roar as my body responds by tightening all the muscles around his shaft. I didn't think it was possible, but it feels as if my whole body is having an orgasm. The muscles inside me pulse, contracting and releasing, and my grip on his body begins to loosen as I lose control. My vision begins to go blurry and I realize that I am beginning to have a sensory overload. I begin to fall away from him and his arm wraps around me, easing me down to the bed. His other arm supports us as we lean forward and he lays me down with my head and upper body resting on the pillows.

There is a pulling sensation deep inside my pussy as the head of his hard organ is slowly withdrawn past the still spasming muscles and I begin to feel the emptiness return. I try to move to get it back, but my body won't cooperate. The emptiness spreads as more of his shaft is withdrawn until all that is left inside me is the head, and then that is gone too.

The bed shakes as he moves around on it. I force my eyes open when he rubs his firm penis over my face-bow and places the tip against my lips and I realize that it is twitching. I part my lips and open my mouth, ready to have him inside my mouth again, but he has another idea. He places the tip of his firm penis against the canine and rubs it against the bracket encircling the tooth, then, when he begins to spasm, places it between my cheek and the bands around my molars and begins to coat them with his sperm. My mouth begins to fill with his ejaculate and I close my lips around his shaft, allowing it to accumulate in my mouth. As the last few spasms subside, I separate my teeth a little and let the tip move between them, then close them trapping the tip between my descended canine teeth.

12