Doctor D.R.Acula Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I use my tongue to move the warm liquid to the front of my mouth where it comes into contact with my teeth and the metal encircling them. The sensation that I feel isn't as strong this time, more of a warm, fuzzy feeling, but my whole mouth feels it and my canines shift into place until I feel his shaft against the teeth beside them. With a slight click, I feel the archwires slip into the grooves on the canine brackets.

The warm fuzzy feeling spreads to my chest, centering around my nipples and breasts. I don't realize that they are increasing back to my pre-change size until the weight on my chest increases slightly and my nipples brush against the cheeks of his ass. They are still small and very sensitive, and it is enough to send a tingle to my pussy, following just behind the warm fuzzy feeling that has moved to my pussy. I move one hand to my chest, checking out my tits, and the other to my hairless pussy. My little pearl is partially covered and my fingers brush over it as they move to my lips, then inside to the barrier that is forming there. With one finger, I play inside until the barrier is completely reformed, then remove it and stroke my outer lips a couple of times. The urge to go for round three is there and I suck on the shaft in my mouth a few more times, then use my tongue to push it out just enough that I can brush my brackets over the end.

Finally, I spread my lips in a smile and let it slip out completely. He moves up and away from my head and I give him a big smile, satisfied for the time being.

Dr. D. R. Acula

The feel of her tongue on my penis is extremely nice, but not as nice as the feel of the brackets on her teeth as she is sucking on me and rubbing the head against them. I realize that she is losing her concentration when I feel her breasts and nipples against my ass.

The suction she has on my penis decreases and she swirls her tongue around the head a couple of times, then shifts it so that it is resting against the brackets on her teeth. Her lips part and I slip out of her mouth completely.

I look down at her and see that her eyes are beginning to close. Maintaining her altered shape has taken a lot of energy, and the completion of her metamorphosis has taken still more. Her body needs to sleep for a while to allow it to replenish and rebuild its store of energy.

I shift my body so that I am laying beside her, then roll her onto her side so that I can cuddle up to her. She is already sound asleep as I snuggle up to her and put my arm over her, cupping her modest breast in my hand. Her body is still quite warm as the final changes take place. Now that she is asleep, her body is reverting to its pre-change dimensions. I lay with her in my arms as her breasts gradually reshape and grow slightly. They don't grow much since they weren't big to start with, but it is still fascinating to feel them change.

She begins to snore softly and I know that she is going to be sleeping for a while, so I slip out of bed and cover her petite naked body with the sheet. I leave her to have a good nap while I have something to eat. Even though I haven't done much to alter my body, I still need to maintain my energy levels. Her needs have been pleasantly demanding, and waking up the way that I did has been extremely nice. I could definitely get used to waking up the same way more often.

After getting myself a snack, I clean up the kitchen, rinsing the dishes leftover from last night and stacking them in the dishwasher. I know that she is going to be hungry when she wakes up, so I cut up some fruit for us to snack on while I am cooking our breakfast and mix up the batter for waffles.

The apartment is fairly clean, so I wander around, picking up the few things that are laying around and put them where they should be. There are damp towels in the bathrooms, so I collect everything that needs to be washed and put a load of laundry on.

Satisfied with how everything looks, I sit down and think. It's been quite a while since I had someone special in my life and I try to avoid long-term relationships because they don't usually work for me. I've been married a few times and have outlived them each time. They knew what I was and chose not to join me, or in one case, didn't survive the transformation. Maybe it is time to think about having a companion again.

There is one door in my apartment that I haven't opened in a long time. It leads to the empty space beside my apartment. I left it empty so that I would have space for someone special to live in. The door has two locks on it, with different keys for each lock. The locks can only be opened from one side, and they face opposite directions.

I unlock the door and walk into the empty space. It isn't exactly empty right now because I have some outdoor furniture and some potted plants arranged as an indoor patio for when the weather is bad and I want to enjoy being outdoors. This is almost as good as being outside. One side of the space is all glass, so it gets lots of light all year. I sit down and enjoy the view of the city while I think.

I'm lost in my thoughts when I hear heels clicking on the floor behind me. I turn to see Sharlene walking towards me, wearing her heels with stockings and the garterbelt, and nothing else except her face-bow and pink neck strap, with a big metal-clad smile.

I return her smile and gesture for her to join me on my chair. She spreads open my robe and sits on my lap, adjusting herself so that I have space to enlarge into. She puts her arm around my neck and places her mouth against mine, her face-bow between my lips and kisses me. It isn't one of those "take me to bed and screw me" kisses, this one is a "thank you for being so good to me" kiss. That is all that it takes for me to make up my mind.

When she finally ends the kiss, I say, "We need to have a serious talk about what happened." Her smile disappears, and when I see that, I add, "I hope that what I have to say will put that smile back on your face. I have enjoyed the last few days with you very much and I don't want them to end."

"Look around us. All this empty space is reserved for someone to move in beside me. If you want to, you can design an apartment for you to move into. You can lay it out however you want. I'm not asking you to move in with me, although that can be part of the arrangement if you want that. This may sound a little callous, but I don't want a lifetime commitment from you. You will live a very long time, and at some point, you will get tired of me and want to leave."

As she thinks about what I have said, the smile gradually returns to her face and I get a closeup look at her metal-clad teeth and face-bow. She shifts her position slightly and lifts her leg enough for me to slip between them, then kisses me again. This time her kiss is very different. She puts a lot of passion into it, and as we kiss, her pussy lips spread to allow my head to enter her again. She rocks her hips forward and I slip further inside, until I am resting against her barrier again.

I am constantly amazed by how fast her proof of virginity returns. She stops moving on my lap, although I do feel little tremors around my head, as she looks at me, then says.......

Sharlene

"Can I have some time to think about it before I answer?" I already know what my answer is going to be. The place that I live in isn't all that big and this space is huge. I will have my own place to live and I don't even have to live with him if I don't want to. If he treats me even a fraction of the way that he has the last little while, it will be worth it.

I begin to rock in his lap slightly, then ask, "What will I have to do to earn this?"

He gives me an open-ended answer. "You've already earned it. This has already been the best Halloween I've had in a very long time. It will take quite a bit to top this. We can work out the fine details of our arrangement whenever we want. I have a few ideas that I think you might like and I am sure that you will think of a few as well."

I begin to rock forward and backward in his lap, gradually increasing the pressure on the head inside my pussy and stimulating both of us. It doesn't take much to get me to the point of no return, and just as I pass that point, I lift up slightly and drop down on him, taking him as deep into me as possible. A satisfied purr issues from my throat as I say, "YES, YES, OH YES," both in answer to his question and to the very satisfying feeling radiating from my pussy.

Authors note: Normally this would be where the "And they lived happily ever after" would go. I am just going to end this part of the story here and say that at some point, I may decide to add more to it. My stories never truly end, they just get put on the shelf for a while.


12