All Comments on 'Doctor Daddy Deflowers Tight Virgin'

by lovinglife32

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Poor anatomy

You need to learn some anatomy. That's not how the hymen works.

ffajazffajazover 3 years ago
Learn learn learn

his cock in until it was about halfway in and he felt a bit of resistance. He knew this was her hymen. Must have a very small dick as the Hymen is right at the entrance of her pussy. Better learn more about the female body before you write this crap. Was a good story before this and you make doctor seen stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

OMG - so hot. My pussy is so wet after reading that. Daddy keeps fucking her bareback, it will be to late for those pills. She'll get a nice big baby belly.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 3 years ago

Cunning old bastard!

lovinglife32lovinglife32over 3 years agoAuthor
Clarification for Some Readers!

For those readers saying "the hymen is not far back into the vagina," every woman's body is different! :) Some women's hymens are far back, some don't even break the first time they have sex, or even the first few times they have sex. Other women actually break their hymens before ever having sex, from using tampons, going horseback riding, etc. Many women wear tampons for years without breaking their hymen- a tampon is inserted several inches into the vagina. I just wanted to educate some of my readers who may have preconceived expectations of what a woman's body is "supposed" to look like. Every woman is different, and every body is different! Thank you for reading and for enjoying the story!

livetoreadlivetoreadover 3 years ago

You're a moron if you think the hyman is in different places for different women. Yes they have different thicknesses and varied apitures but they are all at the entrance! Next issue is the Breast exam ... Um not even close. Next is the fact that an eighteen year old grew up with a physician for a father and has never had a gynecologist exam! Total bullshit from word one... Stop writing you're insulting all the little boys with I Q's over 50.

Akirababe87Akirababe87over 3 years ago

Yeah, sorry, no. The hymen LOOKS different on different women, but it's always right over the entrance to the vaginal canal. A quick Google search of any medical site would tell you that. The reason why a tampon or fingers don't necessarily break it is because some women have a more open hymen. That's like saying every man's penis is in a different spot. They're not. They may look different but they're all placed between their legs.

Seriously. Just Google, "Where is the hymen."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wanting birth control pills

Firtly the hyman is located usely 1- 2 cms inside the pussy. And when the girl asks about the pills at the end the daddy can turn around and say will now honey you dont need them daddy just knocked u up. Then he can say and by the way u will be coming to me after 9 months for ur next checkup and breeding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So a virgin is called a good little slut simply for being a virgin? Stupid writing is stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yet another author who has no freaking idea where the hymen is located on a female human body. If you're a virgin, with no knowledge of anatomy, maybe write about something other than virgins, or doctors.

fuzzymikyfuzzymikyover 1 year ago

People it's just a fuckin sex story! Yeah it could have been written a little better . Ease up

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Lucky daddy very lucky daddy all he has to do now is make sure that he didn't get her pregnant with going bitter back

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous