Doctor Diddly Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, it seems like everything else is normal. I'm going to try some different things and see how you respond."

I nod, somewhat anxious for what he has in store.

He taps my pussy with a gloved finger repeatedly, his face pure concentration. I don't really understand the purpose, but I figure the dude knows what he's doing. After tapping my pussy for a minute, he takes his finger and moves it down to my anus. He slowly inserts his index finger into it and rubs his thumb along the base of my womanhood.

On the verge of wetness, it's all I can do not to cry out. I can feel my body giving way, my limbs relaxing and my mind emptying. I bite my lip, wondering how long he plans on doing this for. I worry that my pussy will betray me, that it will release its contents and completely smatter Doctor Diggity, or whatever the fuck his name is. I almost laugh at the thought, but find it somewhat disturbing as well.

Is it strange that part of me is hoping it happens?

Now both of Diddly's hands are working on my pussy. He still has one of his thumbs in my anus, but it seems to be more of an afterthought, as the fingers on his hands are cooperating in unison to provide my pussy as much pleasure as possible. This is certainly a strange examination, though I'm not about to complain.

He increases the intensity of his probing fingers until I am crying out. I'm practically moaning for heaven's sake. My knees are moving all over the fucking place, totally beyond my control, and my eyes roll into the back of my head. I dig my nails into the side of the bed, trying to regain some semblance of control over my body, but it is to no avail. My mind starts feeding me dirty thoughts as well, which it usually does during foreplay of any sort.

I have to remind myself that this is an examination, not foreplay. Still, the way he's rubbing my pussy -- furiously, as if it's the only thing in the world that matters -- makes me wonder what his actual intentions are.

He's barely acknowledged me this whole time, interestingly enough. My pussy is the center of his universe right now. Both of us are breathing deeply, shallow breaths that come out rapidly and animal-like. I tell myself to remain quiet so that he can focus on the examination -- I want to make sure that he finds out everything he can about my condition.

"Right now," he says, "I'm checking your reaction to various stimuli. It appears there is a fair bit of arousal involved with certain, ah, rubbing aspects. I'll make sure to note that in your file later on, but I want to move to something a little different. Are you familiar with the various stimuli related to this particular erogenous zone?"

"I think I've heard that somewhere." In truth I have no idea what the fuck he is getting at.

"Well, the next one might be somewhat painful to you...it has to do with insertion into the affected area. Are you comfortable taking that next step in the examination?"

I have never been more comfortable with anything in my life. I fucking invented insertion. I am the queen of insertion. The conception of insertion was something that I was around for. It's an art form that I've been subscribing to for years now, and I am a firm believer in the overall philosophy that comes along with it. Suffice it to say, I'm more than fine with Doctor Diddly sticking whatever he wants to inside me.

"I'm comfortable with it. Do whatever you have to do Doctor...it's Diddly, right? I'm sorry, I believe it slipped my mind."

He flashes a smile at me. "We're close enough in age where I'm fine with you calling me 'Doc Diggers'. It's what my colleagues call me, oddly enough." He readjusts his gloves. "Does this mean I should call you Maddie?" He grins at me this time, showing plenty of nice teeth.

This feels like some subtle flirtation game, and I can't help but enjoy it.

"Feel free to call me whatever you'd like. People have a lot of names for me...usually..."

"All good ones, I'd wager?"

I nod. "There's a couple I could see you using on me."

"Hmm. Maybe I'll come up with a couple on my own." Breaking off our conversation, he refocuses his attention on my pussy, which has gotten wet during our conversation, much to my chagrin.

He enters me with two of his fingers, but with my pussy as deep as it is, I find myself craving more. My pussy is so wet at this point that it is making audible noises as Doctor Diddly moves his fingers around inside me. Again, his face is a mask of concentration, and I can't help but wonder about the conclusion he's arriving at in terms of my condition. He's doing me so well with his fingers, however, that it's difficult to reflect on this for more than a couple seconds.

He starts rubbing my clit with what I assume to be his nose, his face so close to my pussy that he could taste it if he wanted to. I'm sure he can sense the heat coming off of it. Now that he's rubbing my clit, I can really feel myself losing control, and I moan loudly as a means of distracting myself from how fucking well Doc Diggers is working my pussy.

On the verge of cumming right in his face, I arch my back, stretching my body across the length of the table.

"Is there anything you, ah...ah...oh woah! Need me to..." I trail off, totally incoherent in the face of intense pleasure.

He looks up at me as if from a trance. "No, you're doing very well Madeleine. The results are pretty in line with what I expected. Sit back and try to relax your body, as I told you earlier. It's very important that you do this during the examination. We're trying to maximize the reactions that emerge from the examination, and in order to do that, you need to keep your body very still." He draws out the last syllable on very, as if I were a child. "Think you can do that for me, Madeleine?"

Somewhat peeved, I reply, "I'd be more inclined to do it if you stepped up your game a bit. I can barely feel anything you're doing. Maybe you're trying to be cautious or gentle or something...I don't know. But I want the examination to be as thorough as possible. I'm looking for results, you know? I think you understand what I'm getting at."

Doctor Diddly rubs his chin. "Perhaps we need to insert something of a greater size, something that may elicit more feeling from you. The only thing is, there's little to work with in this space." He looks around the room. "If you have any suggestions, I'm more than willing to consider them."

I take a quick scan of the room. There is nothing in here that is suitable for our purposes, and I tell him so. He frowns, looking increasingly distraught.

"Well I'm sorry, Madeleine, there's little I can do if the examination isn't working for you. I've never had this exact problem before."

I consider backtracking, telling him that his former insertion technique was fine and that I was a liar about the whole thing. The problem is, I really like Doctor Diddly, and don't want him to receive a negative impression of me. Therefore, I will never be able to tell him the truth of the matter. My pride would prevent me from doing that anyways.

There is only one course of action for me.

I sigh, looking him dead in the eye. "You're going to have to fuck me."

12