A Comforting Church Experience

Story Info
A husband is introduced to his Pastor Wifes' traditions.
2k words
4.26
47.1k
39

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just got married to a Priest. Hold on, LGBTQ and A fans, I'm a guy and she was a woman. A female priest in a major protestant church. It was her first marriage and my second. I never thought I would marry clergy, but Betty was a very special person. I had explored my sexual boundaries after my divorce, and was ready to settle down and focus my life with one person, and Betty seemed to be the one. Despite her intelligence, compassion and skills as a counselor, as soon as the cassock came off, she was a demanding lover who gave as good as she got. I said my vows, settled in for a lifetime of love and hoped for the best.

What I got was a lifetime of sexual adventure I never could have expected.

Betty was a good preacher, and she was often asked to fill in for other clergy who got sick or needed vacations. Usually it was a day trip thing, Betty would drive out in the morning and come back at night. But on one weekend the church that she needed to help was a couple of hundred miles away. They had a small rectory, which was where the regular priest lived, and we could both stay there if she came to conduct a service. We jumped at the offer, as we loved to travel together, and I always enjoyed her preaching.

The Church was in a small town about a hundred and fifty miles outside the city. It had about 20,000 people, and unlike a lot of other small towns it had survived the last thirty years for the better. Granted, it had done so by buying into the classic Americana/Antique Sampler Mall and Cozy Kitchen model that you could find all over the Mid West: small town America, as it never was.

We arrived Saturday afternoon, to settle and be rested for tomorrow morning. I could swear that we had arrived at the set for Mayberry RFD. Ok, I'm being snarky, but that comes with the territory of living a lifetime as a professional smart ass. But you know what? All the people were friendly, and the town was clean and easy to get around, parking was free, and the peach pie I had at the diner could simply not be beat. after a couple of hours, my snark had melted away. What the hell was I being all 'judgy' about? I got over myself and settled in to enjoy a nice day with my wife.

We went to the church and met Edith VanDeGirth, the head of the Vestry committee. Betty had warned me that Heads of Vestry Committees were traditionally very serious people who took their duties to extreme levels of diligence. In other words, they were old Bitches who did things the way they wanted to and fuck you if you didn't like it. Miss VanDerGirth was no exception. She was about 65 years old, dressed like everyone's third grade teacher, had snow white hair coiffured like Betty White, sensible shoes, and a prim and forceful way of talking. Miss VanDerGirth seemed to take my wife in stride. I had wondered if the small towns would balk at supporting female priests, but Miss VanDerGirth was respectful and business like as she led my wife through the Church, showing her where all the stuff was that Betty needed to do her Priestly duties. I tagged along behind them, listening passively and enjoying the peaceful demeanor of the 130 year old wooden church. I actually wasn't very religious, but I still enjoyed the sense of continuity and commitment that any old church represented, even if I didn't share the faith.

Miss VanDerGirth and Betty had finished their tour and we were all near the back door, ready to leave.

"So, everything seems in order. Like I said, Mr. Thompson and Mrs Radicek are experienced acolytes, they will serve you will."

"I'm sure there will be no problems. Thank you so much for your help." Betty beamed broadly at her in one of her more genuine smiles. Betty could play the political game well, and I had come to recognize her fake smiles and her real ones. Betty was a slender woman, about 5'9 who was pretty, but not gorgeous. She had an amazingly expressive face, however, and she could transform a room with her smile. Outside that, I would describe her as a tall Velma from Scooby Doo, with smaller tits.

Just before we were about to leave, VanDerGirth stopped us.

"Oh, Pastor Smith, we do need to see your marriage license." The request sounded weird to me, but Betty responded right away as if it was the most natural question in the world. "Oh, of course! Here it is." For some reason, Betty had our license in her purse. VanDerGirth looked it over seriously and handed it back. "Well." She had a strange expression her face. The only comparison I could make would to the look a chef has standing before a table of raw food.

"It will be so nice to use the services of the Vestry to it's full capacity again." Miss VanDerGirth said.

The two women shared an odd secret look, and laughed a bit. Instantly I was suspicious. This wasn't my first rodeo, and woman don't toss around that kind of energy for nothing. But I also knew confronting together was dumb, so I'd just have to let it go.

"Now, Mr. Smith, do tell me about yourself." Suddenly VanDerGirth turned her attention on me and took my arm. We started walking and conversing, and she plied me for as much information about my past as she politely could. She did it with that old school charm they used to teach in finishing schools before WWII. I had read about such people in novels, but never experienced one face to face. I was utterly disarmed and charmed. We walked out in the small garden and into the rectory behind the church which was a lovely two story bungalow and was furnished tastefully but spare, with a Frank Lloyd Wright sensibility.

Before I knew it an hour had passed. I somehow wound up telling her some pretty intimate stuff, which she invited and processed like it was nothing. When she left, my wife asked me what I thought of Miss VanDerGirth.

"Wow. She's a force to be reckoned with. I can't believe some of the stuff I told her."

Betty smiled. "She used to be a nurse."

"And what was the license about? And that little look you two shared back in the church?"

Betty looked too innocent as she fluttered her eyelashes behind her glasses.

"I have no idea what you're talking about.", she said in a baby girl voice as she slipped into my lap and put her arms around my neck.

"Oh holy hell, what are you planning." I put on a Ricky Ricardo accent. "Lucy, ees dis won ov your crazy skeems?" She laughed and playfully swatted me. "Oh shut up, let's go get a drink and I'll fill you in."

Went walked to a nearby roadhouse and had a couple of fantastic burgers and good local beers while Betty explained to me some of her Church traditions. She explained how pastors used to be itinerant, traveling all across the country preaching in every town they came across. As a result, every church established bed and board for traveling pastors, even into the modern age.

"So food, a bed, a roof and all the comforts of hearth and home were to be provided." Betty said that last sentence with some emphasis. Her green eyes were staring into mine as they peered over her glasses.

"And I take it there is some special meaning in that phrase."

"Oh yes my dear husband." She laughed a little. "You are one lucky man."

"What? What is it? You have to tell me."

"The truth is, you wouldn't believe it. So why don't we just get back to the rectory and call it a night."

"That's really annoying."

"Good thing you love me."

"A damn good thing."

We walked back to the church with me being a little pissed off at Betty. This teasing bullshit wasn't like her, and it wasn't something I enjoyed in general, as she damn well knew. By the time I got to the rectory, I was ready to just head off to bed. But the lights were on inside, as if people were there. And they were. We went in to find Miss VanDerGirth and three women I had not met. One was a tall long haired brunette, well built and thick bodied, her large nose and sensuous mouth made her look like a Jewish Princess from New York. The other was a young blonde, about 23 with a very slender frame and a bubble butt that would not hide under her long plain dress. The last girl was a caramel skinned latina, about twenty five. She had short black hair and huge eyes, with tight jeans and and a shirt with made her already big tits look huge in a obvious, brazenly slutty kind of way. Miss VanDerGirth herself was standing beside the three women in the living room, and they all stood almost at attention before her. As each of the women saw me, they shared looks of relief and even smiles of welcome, with an intensity far beyond the worth of just meeting some stranger.

VanDerGirth looked over at Betty.

"Did you explain to your husband the situation?"

Betty stammered a bit. "Just the background, to be honest, I wasn't sure how to explain it to him." VanDerGirth smile coolly and answered her. "The best way is to do it quick and clean, like tearing off a band aid. Mr. Smith, these women are here to service you sexually. You may choose one of them for coitus, or two for non coital pleasure. You will ejaculate into them, without spilling your seed. You shall not bruise them, cut them or mar their faces or figures in any way."

I didn't say a damn thing. I looked at the girls, who all smiled back at me. I then looked at my wife, whose eyes were already on me. She shrugged and nodded in the affirmative.

"Really?" Was all I could come up with. Miss VanDerGirth continued.

"These comforts were provided for the Preachers in the past. But over the past decades, we don't get many visiting preachers, and a lot of them are women, and thank goodness for that. But the comforting women of our faith had a purpose, beyond that of keeping our clergy from sin. They were an outlet for those members of our community who had a little more difficulty keeping to the straight and narrow." The three women all reacted to that. The brunette look haughty and proud as she lifted her chin. The blonde blushed deeply and the Latina cackled a wicked laugh. "That's enough girls." The three women all shut up immediately, which was an impressive display of control by Miss VanDerGirth.

"I get to have sex with them."

"One of them. Yes." Miss VanDerGirth said impatiently.

"You cannot be okay with this." I said to Betty.

She looked a little sheepish. "Well actually, I can be. It's part of my church, part of my tradition, and I want to honor it. And, you've been a good husband to me, Bill."

I was still looking at her sideways.

"But....I get to watch." she said.

The ball was in my court. Were they serious or just messing with me as part of some elaborate prank? It seemed real as hell. I decided that when in doubt, pluck is better than luck.

"Before I decide, I'd like to see the girls' ti...breasts, so I can make an informed choice."

Miss VanDerGirth looked pleased. "A wise decision, Mr. Smith. And I shall go you one better. Ladies?" She clapped her hands twice and the women disrobed. I mean they disrobed fast, even the girl in her jeans. It was as if they had planned it. And none of them were the least bit embarrassed about standing before us in their bra and panties. not even the little blonde. And as their lingerie did not completely hide their nipples or hair around the vaginas, I knew it wasn't a TV prank, so.... shit. This was real.