Doctor Gassner's Greatest Scheme Ch. 02

Story Info
The plot unfolds. Part 2 of 4
4.1k words
4.6
4.8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 02/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: A Thriving Practice

Mayfair, London—1868

Charles Henry Gordon-Lennox, 6th Duke of Richmond, 6th Duke of Lennox, 1st Duke of Gordon, KG, PC, and President of the Board of Trade in Disraeli's Ministry, had a problem. It was a difficult problem to solve, as it concerned his daughter, Caroline.

Caroline was 27 years old—damn near 28—and was, as of yet, unmarried. She was comely, intelligent, well-mannered, quick-witted, accomplished in both music and other arts. Yet she languished without husband. The lack of a suitable match reflected poorly on him, he believed. It held him back from greater achievements.

In addition to lacking a suitable husband, Caroline was difficult in other ways. She was mad, he had been told. The doctors said she suffered from "hysteria." Duke Gordon-Lennox wasn't a doctor himself, yet he knew something was wrong with his elder daughter. He ticked off the symptoms to himself: insomnia, melancholy, extreme nervousness. And the convulsions. It was not a frequent occurrence, but sometimes she simply seemed to lack control over her own body. It was as if she was possessed by a demon.

He shook his head. That is nonsense! She was a well-bred woman—a British woman of education and means. She had been raised well. Whatever her issue was, he was sure demons had nothing to do with it. Nothing at all.

Several doctors had tried and failed to cure her. The last one—damn his eyes!—had suggested that Caroline be incarcerated in an asylum. That was when he turned to Doctor Gassner for assistance.

In the past year, Doctor Gassner's name had become associated with miracle cures. Cures of the mind. He could change lives, people said. He could turn the most melancholy of individuals into vivacious extroverts; turn the saddest or angriest of men into stalwart and calm hearts. From a lamb into a lion, and from a lioness into the meekest doe. Nobody knew how he accomplished his miracles; yet accomplish them he did.

Thus, Duke Gordon-Lennox found himself sitting with his elder daughter in the waiting room of a well-appointed office flat in Mayfair, waiting for the Doctor to see him. After some small time, a woman dressed as a nurse led him into a small room.

"If it pleases you, Your Grace, you are to remove all clothes and prepare for a bath."

"A bath?" Charles shook his head. "What does a bath have to do with—" He shook his head. "Never mind. I must trust in your methods. What other choice do I have?"

The servant or nurse, or whatever she was, helped him undress. She was a petite one, with small breasts hidden under her gown, but with dark eyes too large for her face. Her hands were gentle, yet firm on his body. He found himself reacting, as a man would react to a woman's touch. When he was naked, his manhood stood up tall.

He saw her smile. She wasn't disgusted by his natural reaction. Of course—because she was a trained nurse! She was used to a body's natural reactions.

When she led him to a hot bath, filled midway with water and sweet-smelling bubbles, he sighed. After a few moments, he looked up at her while she prepared some lotion or oil. "My daughter?"

"The same, Your Grace. Sitting in a tub much like this one, naked."

His cock, which had flagged a bit in the water, stood up again at the thought of his daughter's naked body.

The nurse applied a lotion to his hair, gently massaging the oils into his scalp. The massage was soothing, yet his erect member refused to go away.

The nurse smiled again at the sight of his erection. She began to lightly stroke him under the warm water. As she stroked, she looked into his face for a reaction—seeking either approval or disapproval.

"What's your name, girl?" he asked after a few moments of pleasure. After all, one should know the name of the girl who was stroking one's cock, yes?

"Mary," she said, smiling slightly. Her hand was moving a bit more quickly now; she was gripping him a bit tighter. Between the soap and her hand, Charles heard himself moaning. Still, he found within himself the gumption to speak, to inquire.

"Do you provide such services to all men who come to the Doctor?" he managed to ask the girl.

Her hand was moving rapidly on his member now. His release was not far away.

"Not all, Your Grace. No. Many find the hot waters and bubbles relax them sufficiently for the procedure. But not all. Some need more. Some, like yourself, need a bit more service in order to reach a state of full relaxation."

"I must say: at this moment, I feel anything other than relaxed."

"Ah, yes. But afterwards—you will be relaxed." She looked down at where her hand was, under the water, stroking on his manhood. She moved down to the root of him, and tugged up firmly and quickly. "Your daughter may require similar services, you must understand. Right now, there may be someone touching your naked daughter in her most intimate places, just as I am touching you. She may be gasping in pleasure or perhaps even spending loudly—screaming as she is overcome by the feelings coursing through her naked body. Her breasts flushed, her nipples erect, a stranger's finger deep in her cunny—"

"Damn you!" Charles cried out and spent hard in the tub against her hand. He could feel the strength of his pulses; he could feel her hand milking him for every drop of seed. The pulses went on for an unusual length of time. When they were done, he fell back rather than leaned, panting, every muscle loose and relaxed.

Mary helped him up from the tub, dried him thoroughly, and gave him a dressing robe to wear.

"My clothes?"

"Shall be taken care of, Your Grace."

He nodded, and she led him to Doctor Gassner's office.

*****

Doctor Gassner was able to put Duke Gordon-Lennox into a suggestive state with unusual quickness. He smiled to himself as he realized the cause: Mary. Hiring that woman away from Lady Charlotte was a brilliant move, he thought. The former maidservant caught on quickly and had no qualms—none—about doing what needed to be done for his patients. He believed she actually enjoyed her role. The generous pay didn't hurt; but she seemed to relish her duties. She had become a key member of his staff—almost his Private Secretary in some ways.

He had so much faith in Mary that he began to train her in some of the arts. She was an apt student, a fast learner. Someday she would be able to initiate the trances on her own. It was simply a matter of time and diligence.

After a few easy questions, Gassner got into the heart of the matters he was interested in. "Tell me, Your Grace, about the inner workings of the Ministry. How fares our Lord Chancellor—Lord Chelmsford—with The Prime Minister?"

"Not good. Everyone knows Disraeli wants Lord Cairns to take the role. He makes no secret of his wishes."

"I see. What else can you tell me?"

The Duke had much to say. The discussion took the better part of an hour. When it was done, Gassner nodded.

"You have done very well, Charles. Very well indeed. Now, let us discuss your daughter, the lovely Caroline."

Charles nodded. His eyes were closed and he was breathing slowly, deeply. "She weighs heavily on my mind. Something must be done—yet I would rather die myself than see her committed to some disgusting asylum for the mentally ill."

"Do you love her?"

Chales nodded again.

"Do you love her as a father loves his daughter, or as a man loves a woman?"

Charles smiled slightly, his eyes still closed. "Bit of both, actually. She is lovely to look at. Lively, with flashing eyes that could capture a man's soul." He sighed. "She's probably too much for most men, though. They sense that she would be their superior in all ways. Probably why she hasn't found a husband yet. Too ... strong-willed. They want a more docile, easily controlled wife. Hard to blame them."

"I see. She would need to be tamed, is that your assessment?"

Charles nodded again. "Yes."

"All right. Yet she is having troubles, is she not?"

"Yes. My lovely Caroline is suffering from hysteria, they say. I hate to see it. That's why we have come to you today."

"I can help. I can help her. And I can help you, as well."

"I don't understand."

"She needs to be tamed. I can help you tame her."

"Me? But ... I'm her father."

"Yes. Which is why it must be you. You are responsible, are you not? You are responsible for your family."

"Yes." Charles' eyes were closed and he was breathing deeply.

"Then you must be the one. You must take her physically and show her the strength of a man. You must take her maidenhood. It is your duty to help her."

"Yes. I must help her."

"Very good. You will wait here, resting calmly, relaxed, until I return for you. Then you will help your daughter with her needs."

"Yes."

*****

Lady Caroline Gordon-Lennox felt herself fading away as the soothing voice of Doctor Gassner bade her relax and drift in the warmth of the bath. Her body remembered that bath, so she let herself go away in the dim light of the office while lying on the doctor's oh-so-comfortable sofa.

Soon she was answering his gentle questions, revealing all her most intimate secrets to him.

"Yes, I want a husband," she said quietly. "But it's impossible to make a good match, or so Father says. Scotland is simply too far away from the social scene, and Daddy doesn't want us living in London because of the low morals of the populace."

"If you had a husband, what would you do?"

"I would love him."

"I see. You would give him your body, as a wife gives her body to her husband?"

"Yes. Of course."

"Good. What would that feel like, do you suppose? Giving your husband your body? Having him take you? What would that experience feel like?"

"I'm ... not sure. Does it matter?"

"Would you get pleasure from the act, do you think?"

Caroline's face flushed slightly. She nodded.

"I agree. The act can be very pleasurable for two people who love each other. Very pleasurable indeed."

Caroline's breathing deepened.

"I would like you to imagine your wedding night now, please. You, in a thin chemise that hides very little of your body. Your husband, naked and aroused for you. His manhood is long and hard, eager to enter your body. You have waited so long for tonight! And now ... now you will give yourself—let yourself be taken. He will worship your body until he cries out in surrender!"

Gassner saw Caroline's nipples grow under her thin robe, pointing upwards, signaling her arousal.

"I want you to imagine your wedding night, Caroline. You are not here anymore in London; instead, you are at your husband's estate. The wedding is over. The reception is over. Now it is just the two of you—all alone together. He is looking at you with desire, Caroline. And you find that you desire what is about to happen as well. Can you feel the desire, Caroline? Can you feel your wedding night?"

"Yes," she groaned. Her face was showing strain. Gassner noted her hips were moving slightly.

"Very good. Your husband is coming to you in a few moments. You will give him your body soon."

"Yes. Yes. I want to give him my body!"

*****

Gassner led Charles into Caroline's room.

"Charles, you must help your daughter now," he whispered.

Charles nodded, breathing heavily.

"Open her robe."

Charles opened Caroline's robe, staring down at her small breasts, her wide pink areolae, her long pink nipples that stood up—begging to be suckled. He looked down, between her legs, seeing a mass of dark brown hair that hid her treasure. He licked his lips.

"Take off your robe now."

Charles' robe fell to the floor. He stood in front of his daughter, naked, his manhood rampant, his cock literally dripping with desire. With need.

"Caroline, your husband is here now."

"Good. I have been waiting for him."

"Charles, take your daughter—now your wife. Caroline, give your husband your body. Deny each other nothing. Bring pleasure, bring joy, to each other. Be the husband and wife you have always wanted to be to each other."

Charles Henry Gordon-Lennox, 6th Duke of Richmond, 6th Duke of Lennox, 1st Duke of Gordon, KG, PC, and President of the Board of Trade, fell upon his own daughter as a man might fall upon a desperately needed oasis in the midst of the Sahara.

He feasted on her breasts, suckled her nipples. His fingers parted her luxuriant hair to trace her slit. Finding the folds wet, his finger probed deeper. He thrust into his daughter until her hips rose and fell in rhythm with his finger. He added another, and she cried out. He used his fingers while he suckled at her breasts until her cries reached a crescendo; she spent wildly against his fingers.

"Oh, Lord!" she whispered. "Take me now, husband. Take me now."

Charles, Duke Gordon-Lennox, obliged his daughter's request. He took his prick into his hand and guided himself into her willing body. He pushed her legs open, bent down before her on the sofa, and pushed.

"I love you! I love you so much!" Caroline cried as she felt her maidenhead tear.

"I love you as well," Charles grunted, hilting himself.

He moved slowly at first, then sped up quickly.

As Charles lost himself inside Caroline's wet cunny, the door quietly opened. Mary walked in and stood next to Gassner, witnessing the debauchery alongside him. Gassner and Mary held hands while the two patients moved against each other, gasping and moaning.

The two lovers grew frantic. Charles pumped into his daughter with abandon. She gyrated her hips; she used her hands and legs to draw him closer.

Mary's hand reached down, unbuttoned Gassner's trousers, and deftly removed his stiffening cock. She began to stroke him as they watched the lovers before them.

A few minutes later, Caroline cried out loudly, her body shaking with the paroxysm of her release. Charles kept pumping into her through her spasms until he, too, cried out.

"Oh, God!" he cried. "Oh, God! Oh, darling! Oh, my darling Caroline!" Then he plunged into her cunny one final time; his own body shaking as he filled her canal with his seed. "I'm spending!"

"Oh, oh!" Caroline moaned, feeling his pulses deep within her. "I'm spending again! You're making me spend again! Ohh!"

Mary gave a few quick final tugs, and Gassner's spunk shot out in long white spurts before cascading to the floor. She smiled and put his cock away, buttoning up his trousers. The only evidence of his spending was a damp spot between his legs, which grew as they stood together.

When the act was over, when the two lovers had spent all they had to spend and lay together, trembling, their mouths met into the most passionate kisses possible.

"I am yours, husband," Caroline whispered.

"You are mine. And I am yours, my beautiful darling," Charles replied.

Mary led Charles away for another bath, and Gassner settled down in his chair to finish his session with Caroline.

*****

"Did you enjoy your wedding night?" he asked his patient, whose chemise was still open, revealing her young, tender breasts.

"Oh, yes! So much! It was perfect!"

"And you would like continued relations with your husband?"

Caroline nodded, smiling. "Yes! As often as possible. Every night, if possible."

"Unfortunately, you cannot enjoy relations every night. Your husband has ... other obligations. But you will have him at least once a week. Twice, perhaps."

"Oh. Well, if my husband has obligations, then I must support him. It is my duty as his wife."

"Indeed. Let us now establish how you will know it is a night for relations with him. When your husband tells you, 'The French are coming tonight,' that will be your signal. Repeat that phrase back to me, please.

"'The French are coming tonight,'" she said quietly.

"Very good, Caroline."

"Thank you."

"When you hear that phrase, you will know the man saying it is your husband. Until he says that phrase, you will not know he is your husband. He will look, perhaps, like your father. You will treat him as you would your father. But when he speaks that phrase—'The French are coming tonight'—you will recognize him as your husband and you will please him as a wife should please a husband. And he will please you. After you are done, he will speak the phrase, "The French have retreated tonight'—and you will return to your normal state in which you see your husband only as your father. Do you understand all I have commanded you?"

"Yes."

"Very good. Now let's get you cleaned up and dressed. You will remember nothing of this session. Nothing. You will feel happy and relaxed—that is all. You will remember nothing else until you hear your husband speak the phrase. Then you will recognize your husband. When he speaks the other phrase, you will return to your normal state. Is this clear?"

"Yes."

"And you will desire more sessions with me. Perhaps once a month? You will ask your father to send you alone next time to see me."

"Yes. I want to see you again—alone. Perhaps once a month."

"Very good, Caroline. Here is a warm cloth. Pray, clean yourself."

After, Gassner brought her back from her trance.

A few minutes later, Mary led Caroline—still wearing her open chemise—to her own post-session bath.

*****

Demand was high. Gassner limited himself to four patients each day. No more. Those who wanted to see him would have to wait their turn. There was now a long waiting list, though he charged 100 pounds per session. Gassner was busy, his practice thriving.

But he always made time for Lady Charlotte.

Each month, she came to see him. Each month, she welcomed her bath with its sweet-smelling bubbles. Each month, she welcomed the dark room with the flickering candle. After several months of treatments, she slipped into a trance with only minimal effort on Gassner's part.

Each month, she let Joseph remove her robe and take her body, as a husband would take a wife.

For his part, Gassner enjoyed his sessions with Charlotte. He enjoyed sucking her nipples and bringing her to spend with his fingers. He enjoyed how eager she was to suck on his stiff prick. He enjoyed how quick she was to open her legs and to take his stiff prick inside of her cunny, milking him as he rammed into her until they both cried out their spasms. He filled her cunny, month after month, with his seed.

She liked to be on her hands and knees as he pumped into her from behind, taking her as a stallion would take a mare. He pumped into her deeply, roughly, tugging on her breasts, pulling her nipples, until she screamed and spasmed under him. He would then shoot his seed deep into her sodden canal.

Sometimes, Gassner wondered if she no longer needed to be in a suggestive state to give him her body. The way she eagerly reached for his prick might signal a carnal desire completely unrelated to her trance. In any case, he welcomed her enthusiasm and she welcomed his cock. The exact cause of the attraction no longer mattered.

Finally, after months of passionate sex, he heard the news. She was with child. His business partner, William Wood, could not have been prouder! "An heir—finally!" he crowed to all who would listen.

Gassner nodded, smoking quietly on the cigar his partner had offered him. They sipped their port and smoked their cigars, while they contemplated the happy state of their world. The child could be either William's or his. Regardless, the child would be raised as the progeny of William and Charlotte. At best, he would be a distant figure in the child's life.

*****

Gassner smiled as he recalled the latest visit from Duke Gordon-Lennox. The Duke had been upset.

"My daughter is with child!" he moaned, draining his whiskey. "I shall be disgraced!"

12