Doctor Gassner's Greatest Scheme Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Disgraced, Your Grace? I don't see how that could happen."

Charles looked at Gassner as if he was mad. "She is unmarried. The father is ... unknown."

"You are the father."

The Duke's face reddened. Gassner poured him some more whiskey.

"You know too much, sir," Charles finally said.

"You may trust my discretion, sir. My discretion is absolute in all matters."

The Duke shook his head before he looked directly into Gassner's eyes. "This is your fault, sir. Your fault."

Gassner's eyebrows arched up in silent disagreement. "How so? You asked me to help your daughter with her hysteria. I did so. She is happier now, is she not?"

"Much," Charles said. "But her happiness has come—"

"'At a price'? Really, sir? Is that price too steep for you to pay?" Gassner paused. "One might say that it is no price to pay, that you received something yourself, in return for helping your daughter.

Duke Gordon-Lennox shook his head, saying nothing. He sipped again at his whiskey.

"In fact, Your Grace, this little issue should not be a problem. Your daughter will have the child. The child can be raised by another, or by your own family. After all, your home is far away to the north. Who will learn of your, uh—shall we say—indiscretion?"

The Duke slowly nodded. "You make a fair point, sir."

"Well, then. Shall I see her today?"

Charles nodded. "She asks for these sessions. It is as if she is addicted to them."

"It is important to reinforce the, uh, conditioning. Without reinforcement, the melancholia and hysteria might return."

"And she might realize she wasn't reliving her wedding night, over and over."

"Exactly, sir."

Duke Gordon-Lennox nodded. "Then you must continue to see her."

"And while I see her, would you care for another bath? Perhaps with Mary?"

The Duke nodded again. This time he smiled.

"Then it shall be arranged."

*****

Lady Caroline fell into her trance with alacrity. Gassner took mere minutes to take her to a state where she removed her chemise and gave him her body.

Caroline enjoyed one aspect of their love-making above all others: she held Joseph's face against her wet cunny while he lashed her with his tongue until she spent loudly. Often, she spent two or three times while he used his tongue, covering his face with her musky juices and staining the cloth that covered the sofa.

After she had spent wildly, she willingly opened her legs to his manhood, letting him hilt into her then pump strongly, deeply. Often, she spent again with his stiff cock inside her furry cunny before he spent, shooting his seed deep into her body.

They kissed until the session was officially over, then she returned to her father, who would escort her home.

As with Lady Charlotte's child, Gassner thought it possible, if not probable, that Caroline's child was his. No matter. The child would be raised by the Duke, else it would be sent to an orphanage. What would be would be.

The point of the exercise wasn't to make the women pregnant. The point was to get the husbands under his control. Between the women controlling the men through their bodies and his controlling the men through knowing their damning personal scandals, the objective was being accomplished.

The scheme was succeeding. Soon it would be time for the Prime Minister—Disraeli—to fall and be replaced by a more tractable government—one in which Doctor Gassner would have considerable influence.

And if he enjoyed himself along the way—having the most pleasurable of carnal relations with women who would be otherwise untouchable—then that largesse was a nothing more than a small side benefit, a bonus he rightfully earned through his diligent efforts to help others.

Gassner smiled. The next time Lady Charlotte called upon him for another session, he thought he would deflower her arse. Yes. Before she got too big with child. And perhaps the same with Lady Caroline? Her arse was not nearly as plump and beckoning as Lady Charlotte's but, still, Gassner believed she easily could be taken to the next level of intimacy. Both women could be taken there.

Then they would seduce their other lovers to try the same thing.

[To be Continued]

12