Doctor Gets Treated

Story Info
Pretty doctor gets taken in her office by two men.
2.2k words
4.45
40.9k
63
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,276 Followers

Dr Maria Rodriguez stepped out of the shower and began toweling her slender, light- brown-skinned body dry. While it was unusual for medical offices to have showers, the practice she worked for shared common space with a physical rehabilitation clinic, so she considered it one of the perks of working for this practice.

The 36-year old Dominican Republic native stepped before the mirror and began brushing her long, black hair, which hung just below her shoulder blades. Looking in the mirror she observed that her ultra sensitive nipples were at their nearly three-quarter inch fully erect state due to the cool air in the room. She remembered how her ex loved to play with her nipples. She missed having someone to play with her perky B-cup breasts.

Looking down, she observed that her small triangular thatch of pubic hair was beginning to show signs of stubble around it. "I better shave this weekend, although I don't know why. Nobody is going to see it." She mumbled.

She estimated that it had been nearly a year since anyone, other than her gynecologist, has seen her pussy. Even so, she liked to keep it groomed just in case, although she preferred to have a small amount of pubic hair as she was never fond of the fully shaved look that so many of the girls she went to college with had embraced.

Maria was startled by a noise. She was the last one in the office, so she wondered if someone else had returned. Normally nobody would be there this late on a Friday. Not having time to dress, she grabbed her white lab coat and put it on, buttoning it up to conceal her nakedness before going out to see if someone was there. She was thankful that the lab coat reached her knees. If anyone saw her they would assume that she was wearing a short skirt and blouse underneath.

She hurried outside, seeing no one in the patient care area. Then she heard a sound again, coming from the physical rehab side. She wondered if one of the therapists had scheduled a late appointment. She looked through the door and saw two white men, appearing to be in the early-to-mid twenties, in the room. Both were dressed in jeans and tee shirts. One had short brown hair and a goatee and the other had slightly longer, dirty-blond hair. 

Rich, the dark-haired man was looking about the room, unaware that Maria was watching them. He and his partner in crime, Charlie, had discovered the door to the office unlocked quite by chance while they were standing outside, so Charlie could smoke a cigarette before they went to the car to go home after Charlie's dental visit in the office next door. Rich had pulled on the door while waiting and was surprised that it opened. Out of curiosity they entered, and finding the place closed, decided to see if there was anything they could grab that might be of value that they could sell at a pawn shop.

Apparently, Maria had incorrectly assumed that the last person who had left had locked up on the way out. "Excuse me, what are you doing here?" She called out.

Both men jumped when they heard the accented female voice. Looking up they saw the pretty doctor approaching them.

"You get out of here now before I call the police!" She insisted.

"No need to call the cops, we didn't take anything." Rich replied.

"Holy shit!" Charlie exclaimed, noticing the moist outline on her lab coat where Maria's still damp breasts had soaked through, producing a near wet t-shirt look. 

Rich spotted it to. "What have you been up to, Doctor?" He asked, seeing her title stitched in front of her name over her right breast.

Maria looked down, realizing at once the minor peep show she was providing. In a mixture of anger and humiliation she rushed to the phone, "I'm calling the police!"

Charlie ran to cut her off before she got to the counter. Maria yelled when he grabbed her from behind and pulled her back. In doing so, the buttons holding her lab coat closed popped through their loose fitting button holes, causing her lab coat to open, revealing her naked body beneath as she struggled to get free of Charlie's grasp.

"Fuck, she's totally naked under that lab coat!" Rich exclaimed. 

"Let me go!" She demanded, "You're on camera."

Rich stepped behind the counter and saw the monitor that showed the physical therapy room. He then spotted the computer for the system. "Thanks for telling us, we'll make sure to take that with us when we leave."

"What should we do?" Charlie asked, still holding her tight."

Rich pointed to one of the cushioned rehab tables. "I think we should play doctor."

Realizing what he meant, Maria increased her resistance as the two men dragged her over to the table and thrust her, on her back, sideways across it. Seeing latex resistance bands and some cables nearby, Rich grabbed them and then he and Charlie bound her hands and feet to the table, leaving Maria spread eagle and exposed as they spread her lab coat open and began fondling her body as she struggled and cried out in protest. 

"She is one hot little Latina." Charlie commented. "Look at those fucking nipples!"

Maria screamed when Charlie pinched both her her nipples. "Don't touch me!"

Rich positioned himself between her legs and began rubbing her pussy, slowly inserting his finger inside her until he felt her juices begin to flow. "Let's see how you taste, Doctor."

"No, don't!" Maria cried out as she realized what he was doing.

Rich dropped to his knees and began licking her pussy. Maria cried out in protest as he began massaging her clit with his tongue. As he continued, Charlie leaned over and began licking her left nipple while playing with her right nipple with his right hand.

"Please stop!" Maria begged as the two men continued to use their tongues on her sensitive flesh.

Maria bucked her hips trying to escape Rich's tongue to no avail as he continued lapping at her swollen nub. She pulled her hands and kicked her feet but could not break the bonds that held her firmly in place. All while Charlie continued to lick her left nipple while flicking her right one. Worse, her ultra sensitive nipples were responding to the forced attention they were getting. The arousal was getting too much for her and now her pussy was responding against her will to the unwanted stimulation.  She was mortified at the fact that her body might actually be forced to orgasm by these two men, and fought the ever increasing sensation with every bit of her energy.

"Please stop!" She begged once more as her climax grew nearer. "Please don't make me cum!"

Hearing this, Rich increased his efforts licking Maria's clit, realizing that the doctor was going to orgasm against her will.

"Oh god, no!" Maria bellowed as the stimulation of her nipples and clit took its toll.

"Oh, fuck, no!" She cried one last time before her orgasm began. Maria rocked back and forth trying to escape as her body climaxed. She couldn't prevent the moans from escaping as she was forcibly pleasured by the two men. Slowly her orgasm subsided, but the licking continued.

"Please stop!" She pleaded as her pussy became too sensitive following her orgasm.

Rich paused just long enough to say, "Keep going." To Charlie, before resuming licking her clit.

"Oh my god, no! Stop goddamn it. Stop!" She cried 

Maria couldn't take the continued stimulation of her hypersensitive clit and nipples as the two men continued licking her. Her body shook from the combination of pleasure and agony that tore through her. The more she pleaded for relief the more determined they were to keep forcing her to climax again and again without the mercy of even the slightest bit of rest in between. Rich had begun thrusting his index finger into her pussy and was fingering her intently as he licked. Maria was unsure how much longer she could take it before passing out, and wished that she could do just that to escape this insane ordeal.

Finally, after one more intense orgasm, Rich stopped licking her. She closed her eyes, thankful for the relief, but then felt something moving between her legs. When she opened her eyes she saw that he was standing between her legs with his pants down, and guiding the head of his large cock to her pussy.

"No, don't you dare fuck me!" She cried out.

Rich just smiled at her as he pressed his cock between the lips of her soaking pussy and pushed it inside of her.

"No, goddamnit, no!" She yelled as he began thrusting his pole into her. Then Charlie pushed her head down and she saw his hard cock over her face. She knew immediately what he was planning. Maria tied to resist, but she was unable to keep her mouth closed as he forced his cock into it and began fucking her face. 

Rich leaned forward and groped her tits as he fucked her, all while Charlie held her head in place while thrusting his cock back and forth in her mouth. Then, without warning, her body orgasmed again. This one more powerful than she had ever experienced in her life. She was ashamed of how good it made her feel.

As her climax subsided she heard Charlie grunting. Remembering that neither man was wearing a condom she tried to shake her head to get him out of her mouth, but Charlie held her too tight and then he cried out as his cock erupted inside her mouth.

Maria was forced to swallow his cum. She had let her ex cum in her mouth occasionally, but never swallowed. But in this position she had little choice but to gulp this man's seed down her throat.

When he withdrew from her mouth she raised her head and looked at Rich, who was pounding away at her pussy like a man possessed. She could feel his hard cock becoming even more stiff inside her and knew that he was about ready to cum. In panic she yelled, "Please don't cum in me! I'm Catholic, I can't have an abortion. Please pull out."

Rich ignored her and continued fucking as he felt his orgasm near. "Oh fuck yes!" He exclaimed as he began shooting his cum inside Maria's pussy. Her pussy felt so good milking every drop out of him as he continued slamming deep inside of her.  Maria lay there in shock as he emptied his balls into her.

When he finished. Rich pulled out his camera and began taking pictures of the naked woman. Charlie did the same as both men took pleasure in humiliating her by showing her the photos, especially closeups of her pussy with Rich's cum oozing out of it.

"I'm sure the security footage will be fun to watch too." Rich told her, reminding Maria that he was going to take the disk with him when he left. "If you report this then I'll make sure the video and these pictures are all over the internet before the cops find us."

"Please, don't show that to anyone," Maria replied, "I won't say a word if you promise never to show that to anyone." Maria could not bare the humiliation of having others watching her get fucked by two men, especially with the footage of the forced orgasms.

"Fair enough, but in return we'll take one more turn." Rich told her.

"What, no. Please, no more!" She begged as the two men switched sides. This time Charlie began fucking her while Rich pushed her head down and began fucking her mouth.

Maria moaned in frustration as she was fucked from both ends for the second time that evening. Worse, her body began responding once more. She came three more times before Charlie blew his nut into her pussy. Maria was distraught over the risk of either of these men Impregnating her. Once done, she lay still as Rich continued fucking her mouth until finally she felt his body spasm and then felt the warm, salty release of his jizm as it blasted along her tongue and into the back of her throat where she was forced to swallow every drop.

Once drained, Rich pulled free and pulled up his pants. He reached down and played with her right tit, flicking her huge nipple as he said, "That was some much needed therapy, doc."

Charlie held up the disk from the security system. "We're going to enjoy watching this."

"Please don't show that to anyone!" Maria said.

"We'll keep this secret if you do." Rich reminded her.

Seeing the men heading towards the door she cried out, "Don't leave me like this,"

Charlie laughed at her. Don't worry, doc. I'm sure you'll get free. At least you better before someone finds you like this."

Maria cussed as the men left her there. After some effort she finally worked her right arm free and was then able to release herself. She quickly ran to the door and locked it. Then ran back to the shower and washed herself for a long time before finally getting out and getting dressed. She cleaned up the area where she had been fucked and then found a new disk to insert into the security system. Maria had been through enough, but there was no way that she was going to let anyone else know what had happened to her. Or especially how much she had ended up enjoying it.

PAS
PAS
4,276 Followers