Doctor Jan, OB-GYN

Story Info
Dr. Jan has found her perfect profession.
6.4k words
4.46
51.9k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2012, 2020 Lisa Summers

"Is there anything I can do, doctor?" Laurel Coulter asked.

"Please...call me Jan," I said, smiling. "I try to have friends as well as patients in my practice." I touched her bare thigh casually, her skin warm and smooth under my fingers. Laurel did a nice job of getting herself back into shape after her pregnancy...except for that one thing.

I reflected at the concern on her face. Minor problems are not minor, if the patient believes that they're major. My task was to both help 'fix' her problem, and help her to adjust to it, if it couldn't entirely be made to go away. It's what doctors do, among other things.

It's certainly what I do...among other things.

You may have read the story of my introduction to Sapphic sex in the series, "Summer Camp Sisterhood." It was there that I learned about the pleasures that women and girls can bring each other.

But now, I am a very competent gynecologist, named Dr. Janet Addams. I take my charge extremely seriously, and would never dream of doing less than my very best, or violating the Hippocratic Oath and the rules of the medical profession. My associates and patients know me as a thirty-five year old professional, attractive but serious, competent and caring, professional and business-like in all aspects of my career.

Another, complementary part of my life is also a subset of the first, composed of interactions with certain, selected patients, professional associates, friends and even relatives. Within that second life, that subset of the first, I am known as the randiest, wildest, horniest, pussy-lovingest dyke to ever set foot in, you pick it - summer camp, high school girls' locker rooms, girl bars, sorority houses, judge's chambers, a woman's prison...even convents. Any place that has a pussy that still gets wet is fair game, in my eyes.

I'm attractive, semi-athletic (I don't overdo it, I'm entirely femme), with short, pixie-cut blonde hair,average height and weight, a nice smile, small breasts and nice ass. My pussy is entirely bare, my nipples are pink, as is my nearly recessed labia and average sized clit. I like to do everything that it's possible for a woman to do with another woman, or at least I haven't run across anything I'd say 'no' to...yet.

Attending to my patient, twenty-five year old new mother Laurel Coulter, I addressed her concern verbally. "Laurel, it's not uncommon for a woman who's just given birth to be incontinent. The stress on the vaginal muscles, as well as the sphincter during a pregnancy and delivery can be considerable. Are you having trouble with urine, or bowel movements, or both?"

Laurel was just as cute as a button. Petite, slim, small breasts that were now stretched by her childbearing, and of course engorged with milk, she looked as though she would topple over wherever she went. Her butt was nice, and I very much enjoyed looking at it when she came in for her annual exams. She had had the most adorable pregnancy, her body looking like a wonderful study of the female form at its most attractive time. I regretted not coming up with some excuse to take pictures of her naked then, but even now she was returning to her pre-pregnancy form, though she had probably a good twenty pounds to lose to maintain good health, apart from her swollen breasts.

She had long, brown hair and a beautiful smile, nice even white teeth, and sparkling blue eyes. But the worry lines in her forehead were taking away from her beauty. There was little I could do about the natural concerns that a loving, caring new mother has, but perhaps I could help with her 'leaks.'

"Oh, it's my pee," she said. "Whenever I laugh, and, um...". She hesitated as though waiting for me to respond and draw her out.

I sighed. "Laurel, I'm your doctor - even if I do want you to call me Jan. What's the rest of the story?"

"Oh, Jan...I pee when we make love."

"All the time?" I said.

"No, just if there's something in my bladder, and when he presses down on me, you know, in the missionary position."

"Well, there are two simple solutions," I said. "Don't drink fluids a few hours before intercourse. And try a different position, say with him penetrating you from behind."

"You mean in my butt?" Laurel exclaimed, horrified.

"Well, no," I said. "I meant in your vagina, with him behind you, the typical 'doggy-style,' for example."

"And there may be other solutions," I continued. "With your consent, I'd like to have you lie down and have me take a look, to see what the issue is for myself. Then I can better diagnose it."

"Well...okay, doc- I mean, Jan, if you say so."

"Lie on your back on the examining table," I said. She hesitated, expecting to assume the usual exam posture with her feet in stirrups. Instead, I had her lie flat, free of the confines of the metal stirrups - I wanted her to be free to respond. She did as instructed, the flimsy exam gown opening as she turned and lay down, most of her body exposed. I couldn't help but feel a stirring of interest and excitement at the sight. One of the advantages of my vocation, is that I get to see dozens of women naked, and in the most intimate positions. I don't believe there's any reason why a woman shouldn't enjoy her work, and I enjoy the female form, as seen in every woman.

I can't help it, I love women, in every possible age and condition. It's more than just physical, of course, I love the feminine perspective. I love talking to other women, and hearing their thoughts on life and love, so personal and so deep. Men are sweet, though I find them shallow and pretty much only interested in fucking, and their own satisfaction. That does nothing for me, and so I confine my interests to other women.

"I'll need to remove this," I said to Laurel, as I gently and minimally helped her to remove the gown. I wanted to make sure that she was comfortable enough with being naked in front of me. She had been my patient for about two years, right after she had gotten married and moved to our community. It was apparent that her husband had removed her from her family and friends on the other side of the country, and was feeling a bit lonely. I had tried to help her feel a little more comfortable here, from my limited position as simply her gynecologist.

After completely removing the gown, and placing it on an adjacent chair in the small examining room, I turned back to the sweet, young mother. She pulled her hands in toward her breasts, trying to cover them, though her small hands were unlikely to cover much of her swollen breasts. Realizing the futility, she then let her hands slip to her sides, and rest on the paper covering the padded brown surface of the examining table.

Her nipples were large and brown, with relatively small brown areolae.

I smiled at her. "Your breasts are pretty swollen. Are you feeling much discomfort?"

She smiled back, almost wearily. "Right now, they're like Grand Central Station. If Julia isn't feeding, then I'm expressing milk for times when I can't easily breast feed her, or they're just leaking on their own, like when Michael and I are making love." She giggled. "If I could rent them out, I could make a fortune."

I smiled back at her. "I suppose so," I responded absently.

Her stupendously beautiful ass, a few pounds larger than normal, but sweet and mouth-watering anyway, was pressed against the table, as was her smooth and kissable back. The pouting lips of her hot little, presumably pee-smelling, pussy and labia were completely exposed. Her little bush, shaved before her delivery, was growing back in, soft, curly brown hairs forming a small vee pointing to her dark purple clitoris, her reddish labia, full and quite prominent, and her deep, rose-colored slit.

"Now, I'm going to touch you around your vaginal area, okay?" I said, seeking to prepare her for my exam and procedure. She simply nodded, too shy to give verbal agreement. I separated her legs as far apart as I reasonably, and comfortably could.

"I'm going to try to replicate the conditions that are causing you to leak, Laurel," I said.

"You're going to, um, fuck me?" she said, her voice incredulous this time.

"Oh, goodness no, that's silly," I said. She looked chagrined.

What I was thinking was, "I'm going to fuck you until you scream, sweetie."

"I'm simply trying to find where the issue lies," I continued, soothingly.

"Okay," she said, foolishly putting her future in my increasingly horny and randy hands.

I began by stroking along the fronts of her thighs, from her waist down to her knees, using the backs of my fingers, but gradually progressing to my fingertips, as my fingers moved to her inner thighs. I could see her relaxing, and even voluntarily spreading her legs, as she unconsciously began to become excited by my touch. There was a slight glistening at the rear of her vaginal opening, as her body readily responded to my frankly, increasingly sexual caresses.

There were many reasons why I had neglected the usual precaution of having my nurse attend us. Usually present to both assist, and provide a witness that no unprofessional actions are taking place, it would certainly make no sense to have her there when I was intent on being unprofessional - right?

Not that Helene, my nurse, and I weren't on the same page in regard to having sex with other women. She and I were casual lovers, and she well understood that we were both free to have sex whenever and with whomever we liked, as long as we were discreet and careful.

I whispered soothingly as I stroked, vague, non-threatening phrases to start, progressing to more intimate expressions as I saw her becoming receptive and ultimately submissive to the relaxing contact and sounds I was providing her. Her already trusting nature, primed by our several year doctor-patient relationship, was open and easy to twist to my advantage.

I began stroking closer and closer to her pussy and labia, as I whispered really the most amazing things. "Your body is so beautiful, you're lovely, you're completely feminine and desirable, so nice to touch, so sweet, your husband loves you very much, he desires you, he wants to make love to you..."

You may be thinking that was an odd way to conduct a lesbian seduction - you did think that was what I was up to, no? Well, you're quite right. I was going to turn this sweet, young mother into a lesbian, or at worst, bisexual, and receptive to another woman's mouth on her pussy, as well as instilling a desire for the taste of pussy in her - but you do not eat a prime rib by biting a cow, there are gradual steps to your goal.

Anyway, I continued as I stroked and caressed my sweet, young quarry. "He's so in love with touching you, caressing you, feeling your silky smoothness under his fingers, your wetness, your slick, hot cleft, touching, massaging and appreciating you, loving you, wanting you...you are desire, you are treasured, you are the reward to love, you are passion and feminine desire and need..."

I could feel Laurel squirming under my fingertips, her clit practically on fire by now, aching for my touch. Her lips were moving, silent entreaties to me to touch her there, increase her excitement and bring her to completion.

"Your body wants the touch, caressing your thighs, your heat and moisture desires touch here..." then my fingertip lightly traced along her labia, as she sharply sucked in her breath, her hips lifting, begging for more. She moaned just loudly enough for me to hear, no longer sure who she was with, but wanting this person to be her lover, be her husband, to make her cum.

"I touch your sweetness," I said, my finger slowing and entering her wet pussy, slowly twisting inside her, as she moaned louder, raising her hips, a willing partner in her seduction, no longer caring that it's not her husband fucking her eager cunt with a finger.

"I tease your hot little pink pearl, so beautiful, so shiny with your desire, and aching need," I continued, as my finger lightly stroked over her clitoris, erect and swollen with her excitement. Laurel's eyes flashed open, lust glazing over her gaze. She knew full well now that she was with another woman, that a woman was seducing her and bringing her to orgasm, but she would continue to pretend for some time that she didn't know.

"Darling Michael," she cooed, "You know how I love to be fucked hard..." she hinted, a willing partner in her own conquest. She smiled as she felt two fingers enter her, her creamy, slick, hot feminine glaze coating my fingers, dripping down her inner thigh and pooling on the padded table below her sweet, full ass.

I thrust my fingers inside her, deep, making sure to stroke over her clit every time I filled her, her excitement mounting as her numerous nerve endings there were stimulated, over and over. I fucked into her with my fingers, satisfying her subconscious need to be dominated, her physical need to be stroked over her nerve endings, sending thousands of trails of pleasure to her brain, and most importantly of all, satisfying her emotional need to be loved, and intimate with another person that she trusted. She was desperate to be intimate with someone, as her husband alone was not enough.

They never are.

As I began almost savagely fucking her passionately abused pussy with nearly my entire fist, I pressed down on her bladder. I spoke to her in a throaty voice. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, I love fucking your hot little cunt, fucking you, filling your sweet little pussy with my hot, hard cock, I'm gonna cum inside your tight little hole, filling you with all my hot, sticky cum baby, okay?"

"Oh god, yes, cum inside me baby, fuck me, make me cum," she exclaimed, at first complicit in our little play-acting that it was her husband who was so deeply inside her, but as she accepted that the stimulation this time was so much more for her, so much more in her interest, so much better than her husband had ever given her, her hips thrashed, her ass wriggling around on the table. Her eyes flashed open again, fixing on me, the realization dawning on her that this orgasm, better than any she'd ever felt before, was coming at the hands of another woman, and, so exciting to me, that she felt no regret that another woman was making her cum.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, yes, yes, yessssss," she moaned, as I felt the hot squirts of salty, acrid urine shoot out around my fingers from her pussy, as she did, indeed pee throughout our fucking, and most abundantly at the moment of her orgasm. Hot, amber-colored pee pools on the table top, and under her thighs and ass, dripped onto the floor. Laurel felt no shame at first, overcome as she was by the intensity and revelations of her orgasm.

Her body writhed in ecstasy under my touch, stray muscles jerking as neurons in her brain, stimulated by sexual delight, fired randomly, her body gradually relaxing from her sweet sexual tension. As she pulled herself back together, I helped her to her feet, and using a wet cloth, wiped her down where the pee had irritated her skin slightly, and then had her dress herself again.

Pretending that the whole thing was purely scientific experiment, I commented, "As we thought, your urinary incontinence, while rare, is not so unusual for a post-natal woman. Your vaginal muscles were weakened by the delivery - it was a rather extended labor, wasn't it?"

Laurel looked confused. I had taken her to a sexual peak, displaying all the ardor of a lover, and now I was speaking as a doctor. But besides being confused, I knew that she'd also be intrigued. It was unlikely that she'd ever been brought to orgasm by another woman, and it seemed the orgasm she'd just experienced had been more delightful than anything her husband had yet provided. So she was confused, intrigued...and I was pretty sure, would be receptive to my suggestion regarding a course of action. She stirred herself from her torpor.

"Um, yes, a 24 hour labor," she said. "I was at the point that I would have killed for a caesarian, but finally I was able to have my little girl."

"Julia, right? What a pretty name," I said. "And I see that you're breast feeding, and very well," looking at the trails of milk coming from her large brown nipples, small dots of milk still visible on them. Laurel looked down, and smiled. There was breast milk spotted further up the table.

"Yes, she's a voracious feeder. I hope that I can keep up!"

"Well, that goes to a course of therapy that I'd like to recommend for you," I said, seeing my opening. "Partly physical therapy, partly emotional therapy, it avoids any type of surgery, and, of course, prescribed medicine is out of the question, too."

"You can help me stop, um, leaking?" she asked.

"Oh yes, I have a group that deals with this very subject. It's more common than you might think. Meeting one on one with me, and alternately with the group - women like yourself - I think we can effect quite a change in you." I smiled. The change would be very significant.

Laurel smiled back, then her smile faltered. "Would it cost a lot? We don't have much health insurance, and not a lot of money..."

"Don't worry a bit about the cost," I said. "I do a lot of pro bono clinical work, so I can just fudge it into that, plus the group is really self-supporting. You may very well find some lifelong friends there."

"I'd like that," Laurel said. "It's hard to make friends."

"I think you'll find that it's easier than you think," I said. "Now, I'd like you to come over to my house one night a week for a month, and after that I believe you'll be ready for group."

"It's at your house?" Laurel said.

"Yes, it really puts my patients at ease to get away from a sterile, cold, medical office."

"That makes sense," she said.

"Wonderful," I said. "Can you make it to my house for your first session, say, tomorrow night, around seven? I can even provide dinner - how's that for service?"

"That soon?" Laurel responded doubtfully.

"It would give your husband a chance to acclimate to the perils of child care," I suggested.

She considered that, and I suspect, the pleasure that she'd felt earlier under my touch. I could see a certain new eagerness in her eyes.

"I think - yes, I can do that. I can express some milk for Julia that Michael can bottle feed her, and I'll have some spaghetti or something made for him." I could sense that Michael had slipped backward just a tiny bit in the pecking order, a slippage that I hoped would continue as Laurel and I grew our relationship from doctor and patient, to lovers. I was eager to taste that pussy of hers, so juicy and spicy with cum and pee.

And introducing her to my cunt, would be the sweetest treat of all, as she learned to lap at my own hot cream.

As I walked her through the door to the receptionist's area, I said, "Michelle, bill this as a consultation and come in and see me after you're done, okay?" Michelle smiled, and nodded.

"Mrs. Coulter? Let me just get you taken care of in a jiffy, and on your way back home, alright?" Michelle said, beaming. I love her way with patients, she puts them all in the best mood, and that's worth way more than even I could afford to pay.

So I pay her back in other ways.

I returned to the exam room, and finished up a few notes in Laurel's file. Shortly thereafter, Michelle entered, locking the door behind her. "Mmm, I smell pee," she said. "And I think it's the pee of a new mother, it has that subtle bouquet. Also, her creamy cum, and perhaps...a touch of breast milk..."

"Oh, shut," I said, giggling, "and strip."

Even as I was finishing my direction, I was unbuttoning my white lab coat, anxious to join Michelle on the pee and milk-soaked table, our naked, entwined bodies soon to be sliding in Laurel's recent feminine emissions. I enjoy watching Michelle get naked. She's not what men would necessarily call beautiful - she's plump, she has a cute face, and she has a wonderful, bubbly personality, the kind of girl that men laugh at in bars, but then leave with at the end of the night, and of course, never call - that all works to my benefit.

12