Doctor Jan, OB-GYN

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle has the sexual appetite of a lioness. She's never full, always ready for more, the dirtier the better. And she has three particular attributes that I adore. Her ass is big, and round, and delicious, and her hole there is deep and tight, and tastes and smells fantastic. Her breasts are plump, and soft, with big, fat pink nipples that tighten up when she cums, and she loves to have them bitten. Finally, her pussy is hot, and wet and pink inside, and her big, round clit is super sensitive to my fingers and tongue. Oh, and she screams and squirts when she cums.

If I weren't attracted to every pussy and ass that walks through my door, I'd marry Michelle. Maybe I will anyway, I know that she'd be happy to have strange pussy for us to share in our bed.

"Toys today, baby?" I said to her, as she shimmied her panties down her generous hips, revealing that sweet, black and curly bush that I love.

"That would be nice, Jan," Michelle responded, her fingers running lewdly through her pubic curls. "I'd love a nice, hard fuck from you - and there's no one else here, so..."

"So I can fuck you hard enough that you'll scream bloody murder," I finished.

"Oh yeah," she said, giggling. Michelle climbed up on the exam table, her ass high in the air, her face smack down in a puddle of Laurel's pee and cum. "Ummm," Michelle moaned, her tongue lapping up the salty fluids even as she wriggled her sweet butt in my face. I took something from a drawer under the work counter, then I took a butt cheek in each hand, separating her hot, moist globes, opening up her little brown hole, showing a little flash of the pink of her rectum.

"Gonna need some lube here," I commented, then brought my face into her sweaty crevice, my tongue lapping around the puckered, tight flesh of her sphincter, as she moaned with delight.

"Oh god, yes!" She said. "Lick my slutty little ass hole, baby...please!" I thrust my tongue roughly inside her shy anus, her tight sphincter at first hardly allowing me entry, then, as it warmed to the pleasure, slackened so that invading her hot ass became easier and easier, my tongue straining to dive as deeply into her shit hole as I could.

"Oh god, fuck me, fuck my tight little virginal ass, Jan," she moaned loudly. I snickered at the 'virginal' part - you could fill an entire supermarket produce section with the various vegetables and fruit that I'd had up inside that hot pleasure pit. Unless of course you were talking about penis - she'd probably never had one of those inside her, like me.

I slobbered all over her hole, then above it, allowing my viscous spit to coat every part of her there, plenty of lube for the fucking I was going to give her. I removed my face from her moist crack, then slipped an index finger slowly inside her anus.

Michelle squealed with pleasure, she was a big fan of big, hard things wielded by other women going up her ass and pussy. As my finger penetrated her deeper, she stiffened, then relaxed, feeling the excitement and desire grow inside her, her rump pushing back into my hand, begging for more.

"Fuck me, Jan, fuck me with that big girl cock of yours," she begged, thrusting ass back at me.

"This?" I said, sliding the ten inch strap on through the wet and slick furrow of her pussy, the bulbous head riding roughly over her fat clit, making her shudder with pleasure.

"God, yeah," she gasped, looking back at me, her eyes wild. "In me..."

I quickly strapped on the pink dildo, the thick latex dong hanging down between my thighs. I reached between Michelle's thighs, scooping up a copious quantity of her drooling, thick cream, and brought it to my nose, deeply inhaling her hot, female scent. "Somebody's excited," I said.

"And you'd better fuck the shit out of me, you cunt," Michelle retorted. She never minded hate fucks, the harder the better as far as she was concerned. I coated the long, fat dildo with her creamy fluid, then brought the head of it to her tight, anal notch, pressing it into her sphincter.

"Oooch," Michelle moaned, feeling pain.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"Yeah," she admitted.

"Good," I said, then thrust it inside her, the crown of the dick head blasting through her tight opening, making her scream in pain, followed by a moan as that brief agony ended, and pleasure began.

"Oh god, it's so fucking BIG," Michelle moaned.

"Too much?" I asked her.

"No...no..." she responded breathlessly. "It just takes...getting used to, in my ass." I began slowly thrusting inside her, the big, long girl penis slipping inside her pink glory hole, disappearing from view as her rectum filled with hard rubber. She moaned again, lifting up her face from the milk, cum and urine-covered table and throwing her head back, her medium length brown hair flying back in response.

"Harder...harder," she begged, her desire that quickly overcoming any discomfort. I slowly pulled the dick out of her tiny hole, until just the fat head was left inside her, her anus already lewdly gaping from the large invader. I thought that after I finished fucking her hot little bunghole, it would gape open quite attractively, the vision of her open anus making my mouth water with the thought of kissing it.

Then I pushed back inside her, a tiny bit faster and harder than the first time, making her moan again from pleasure and pain, as her left hand went to her clit, stroking her wet, plump little jewel, her breath becoming ragged. The strap on was chafing over my own clit, and bumping it every time I fucked into her, sending me on my own pleasure path, until I again, slowly pulled out of her.

We continued fucking like this, moaning and cooing entreaties and obscenities to each other as our passion and desire increased, until finally we were mindlessly fucking like beasts, intent only on our ultimate pleasures, and making our partner cum and howl.

"I love fucking your tight, hot white ass, Michelle." I moaned. "Your hot little hole grasps my cock so tight and sweet, fucking you in your cute little pooper..."

"God, fuck me, I'm your little slut...I'll do anything for you...fuck me in my holes, make me cum, I'll drink pee for you, eat your shit...anything!" I'd never taken her up on that 'eat shit' thing, but it was fun to talk about. I loved dominating her in our relationship, and like I said before, maybe someday we'd become marriage partners. I could do worse, and I always had fun with her.

"I'm gonna cum inside you, baby," I moaned. "I can feel it cumming...gonna fuck your tight hole 'til it splits," I babbled, the rising tension and pleasure inside me and throughout my body, taking over.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck shit shit shit shit yessssss," Michelle moaned, as her own orgasm hit her just a few seconds before mine. I held onto her hips as I pushed against her ass as hard as I could. For a second, I was afraid that the dildo would end up coming out of her mouth, as long as it was and as hard as I had thrust it inside her.

Michelle shrieked as she orgasmed, her body shaking in my grasp, and I clutched her to me in a death grip of pleasure. Our bodies shook together hotly, moist and soft skin touching and grasping, numerous small farts from Michelle as the air pumped into her tight ass hole by my frenetic fucking found exit at the same place it went in.

We both giggled as she farted for a good five minutes.

"God, your farts stink," I said. Michelle frowned, but laughed when I added, "But your ass tastes so damn good."

"Why don't you taste my pussy, then?" she said, turning to face me. "You call yourself a dyke, and all you want to do is fuck my ass. Sounds more like you're a little fairy, I think."

:I can't help it if I like your ass," I said. "It's just...nice."

"Thank you, boss," Michelle said, leaning in to kiss me. "But this is pretty nice too," as she fingered her pussy. I got down off the table to give her room to maneuver, and Michelle turned over onto her back, a nice rosy afterglow of sex flushing her upper chest and face red. She sat, and spread her legs, reaching down with both hands to spread her labia apart.

Michelle has the juiciest, wettest, and maybe loosest pussy I've ever seen on a girl under thirty, especially one who hadn't been fucked by a stable full of men. Men might hate a loose cunt, because they can't get a tight squeeze on their little dicks, but I love a vagina that I can nearly crawl up, getting my nose, mouth and most of my face up all in there, surrounded by soaking wet and creamy, silky slick girl pussy, hot juice running down into my mouth and on my face, the hot odor of aroused, fresh cunt, while the owner of the silk farm on my face is thrashing with excitement, and crying as she cums over and over and over again, my tongue lapping at all that femininity.

Anyway, she looked about as lewd, filthy and exciting as I've ever seen her, sitting nakedly beautiful, as she proudly showed me her glistening pink closet, her large, floppy labia like two of Dumbo's ears. If they could flap, she could fly.

"Eat this, you fucking lesbo cunt lapper," she said.

"Fuck...me," I said. She knew just what to say. She always knew. I almost dove in to the sweet barrel of brine, her pussy juice splashing all over my face, giving me a taste of her hot treats. I lapped, and licked, and swallowed, and sucked and even bit, trying to please us both, and I think I sure made her happy.

"Oh oh oh fuck fuck FUCK ME, baby! Eat my pussy, show me what a fucking dyke stud you are, make your little girl cum like the slut you want her to be, oh god OH GOD, YESSSS...FUCK FUCK LIKE THAT...THERE...YESSSS YESSSS SHIT!!" She used both hands to cram my face deeper inside her pink wading pool of pleasure, until I thought that I might, just might, smother to death, which would have made for an interesting coroner's report.

I pulled out, gasping for air, everything around me smelling like hot pussy, which I certainly didn't mind, but I had so much of her cunt cream inside my nasal passages that I might never smell anything again but pussy.

"Oh fuck, Jan, that was the best," Michelle sighed, wrapping me in her meaty arms, hot and wet as they were. But I wanted more.

"I guess you're wet enough for my cock now, huh?" I said, grinning at her. I hadn't taken the strap on off the whole time.

"Oh god, baby, I'd love to feel you inside me," she said. "But you're going to have to clean it off first - remember, you had it up my ass. Way up my ass."

"You're right," I conceded. "It's a good precaution to be careful what goes up inside your hot little savannah. Safe sex is sexy safety." I raised up on my knees, bringing the rubber dick to Michelle's face level.

"Now, suck it," I said. "Get it nice and clean so I can ram it up inside your hot little baby maker." Michelle just stared.

"Serious?" she said, in a little voice. "But it was in my bottom." I twisted the knife.

"That's right. Suck my hot, hard cock, which was just pushing around two pounds of poop inside your ass. Lick it clean, so that I can fuck your sweet little pussy, and make you cum once again."

"Well, since you put it like that," she said, regaining her enthusiasm. I loved seeing her wrap her red lips around that stained dildo, submitting to me, her tongue working it like a gerbil up Richard Gere's ass (ha ha, allegedly.) If I were a guy, I'm pretty sure I would have cum at least twice from that particular blow job. But as it was, while making her suck a poop-dirty dildo was fun, what really turned me on, was kissing her after she was done.

Her mouth tasted fine, and she is by far the best kisser that I've ever fucked. We kissed for a good ten minutes, all sweaty and lying in pee and cum, her hot and sweaty body on mine, her soft breasts on mine, her wet pussy sliding over my dick, before I got around to sliding my cock inside her pink, velvet vault.

Our lips pressed together, tongues swirling against each other, I savored the taste of Michelle's mouth. I could taste the lime hard candy she'd been sucking on while I was masturbating Laurel, and a hint of the hot sauce that she'd put on her omelet at breakfast. The taste of her own shit was only a hint, but it excited me more than anything else, and I scoured her gums with my tongue in order to miss nothing of her.

Her breath raced over my cheek as we were kissing, mouths locked in place. My hands went to her breasts, large and soft, her hard nipples a nice counterpoint exposing her excitement. Ordinarily, I'm not all that attracted to large breasts, particularly fake ones, because they're much too hard, but Michelle's were all natural and so feminine and soft, pillows of pleasure.

I could feel Michelle stroking my cock, moaning softly with her desire to feel me inside of her...again. I'd never actually fucked my receptionist cum lover in all three holes at one time, and I was enjoying taking her in every opening possible. I broke our kiss to tease her.

"What do you want me to do now?" I asked.

"What? Fuck me."

"Where?"

"In my pussy, of course." She was starting to look a little cross, and then she caught on.

"Why should I fuck you?" I asked, holding the head of my large rubber dick just touching her clit.

She shivered. "Please fuck me, so that I can cum and be your total slut."

"Will you come home with me, and do everything and anything I ask?" I said. Michelle shivered.

"Oh god, yes. I'll be your slave, I'll do anything you make me do. Just make me cum now, PLEASE."

"Can you feel this?" I asked, scraping the smooth head of my dick over her exposed and prominent pink clitoris. Her hips jerked and she moaned.

"Oh, god." There was a small line of drool at one corner of her mouth. I kissed her there, simultaneously pushing her onto her back, her legs rising up to wrap around my waist, as my cock sunk deep inside her.

Michelle moaned again, exhaling as I pressed my lips to hers. She began trying to inhale again, and I cut off her air through my mouth, only allowing her a small amount through her nose. She struggled to breathe as we kissed, and I started fucking her viciously, slamming the cock in and out of her sweet, hot cunt, hitting hard on her clit each time we came together.

Between the sexual activity we'd had, and her slow partial asphyxiation, Michelle erupted in a massive cum, her body thrashing, her groaning would have alarmed someone in the waiting room, had there been anyone. In addition, she squirted as she came, covering the dildo and my hips in her hot, salty cum, shrieking as she came, and hugging me tightly to her.

We kissed again, and I made sure to let her catch her breath as much as she wanted, not wanting to tread any closer to the edge of that practice than I needed to. She panted, her cheek next to mine.

"God, where did you learn that?" she grunted. "I thought I was gonna fucking choke."

"Did it make you cum?" I asked. She thought for a moment.

"Yeah, it did. That was the best cum I've ever had, but it really scared me!"

We lay in each other's arms, then Michelle spoke up.

"Did you mean what you said?" she asked.

"About what?" I asked.

"About making me your slave, making me do anything you wanted?"

"Would you like that?" I asked. She shivered.

"Oh, yes," she said. "I'd love it - the filthier, the better."

I kissed her again. "Let's see what we can do." I slid my cock out of her, and stepped down from the table. "Right now, it's time to clean up, slave."

"I was thinking of something else," she said, fingering herself.

"Horny bitch," I said. "Who do I have coming in this afternoon?"

"Melissa Rosewood, she's a new patient, 18 years old. She was referred by her pediatrician, Dr. Mugwort. He said that he felt it was time for her to move up to seeing a gynecologist."

"Well, this should be interesting," I said. "I haven't had a patient that young in a while."

Michelle smiled. She knows me so well.

###

12