Doctor Kathy's Thursday Appointment

Story Info
Sex Therapist helps timid couple find their kinks.
1.7k words
4.32
6.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

Doctor Kathy sat high on her Director's chair in front of the low couch. Her lustrous red hair fell in waves past her shoulders. She had one of her stiletto heels almost off, she was swinging it back and forth. Doctor Kathy licked her deep purple lips, took in a deep breath that almost popped a button on her very tight blouse.

The low couch contained the Timwits, Doug and Emily, both in their fifties. They were there for their usual Thursday night session. Doctor Kathy was their sex therapist. Last week had been a breakthrough and they were excited to tell Doctor Kathy what had gone on since then.

"So Doug, are you wearing them right now?" Doctor Kathy asked. "Let me see." She was referring to Doug's finally admitting he wanted to wear his wife's dirty panties. His wife Emily had been shocked at first, but seeing how much it excited him she had changed her mind.

Doug stood, a nervous smile on his face. Without a word he dropped trou, his slacks puddling around his ankles. He was wearing a pair of his wife's undies and they were quite tight on him. His erection was clearly visible through the silky pink material.

Without stepping out of his pants he shuffled around in a circle, showing both women how the material cupped his ass cheeks. Emily gave a little coo of delight at seeing her husband so hard. Doug's member wasn't terribly large, around five inches, but this was the hardest she'd seen him in a long while.

"Very nice, Doug!" Doctor Kathy said. "You should be proud, you look quite sexy." Building the client's ego was a key to repeat business. And she really was happy for the couple. They'd come to her out of desperation, and now they were finally being honest with each other and seeing results.

"Oh, Doug!" Emily said, she reached out and ran a hand over his cock, liking the feel of the cool polyester against her hubby's hot penis. She turned to Doctor Kathy, said "We made love twice last week! Twice!" She grabbed Doug's cock and squeezed.

Doug finally found his voice. "If I wear her dirty panties all day, by the time I get home I'm ready to, to fuck! Yeah, fuck!" Doug was a bit of a prude, Doctor Kathy was working on his dirty talk skills as well.

Kathy turned her gaze to the distaff side. "And Emily? What about you? I mean, your fantasy?" She leaned forward, exposing her tanned cleavage to her clients. She knew they could see up her skirt, see her shaved and naked pussy.

Now it was Emily's turn to blush. "I couldn't, no, it's just... no, not possible." She was squirming on the couch, nervously toying with her hair. "I mean, I don't even know how..." Emily had said her fantasy was going to a lesbian bar and being picked up for a one night stand.

Doctor Kathy raised an eyebrow and Emily stumbled to a halt. "I thought we covered your objections last week, did we not? And Doug, you agreed to act out your fantasy if your wife did the same, correct?" Doug nodded hastily.

"And you see how happy he is?" Doctor Kathy continued. "I think you took advantage of poor Doug. I think you owe him an apology." She walked up to Emily, got right in her personal space. She leaned down, put her mouth next to Emily's ear. Whispered, "I think you owe him a blowjob, Emily."

Doug nodded enthusiastically, his cock throbbed under it's sheer prison. Doctor Kathy turned to Doug, said to him "Tell her, Doug, command your wife to suck your cock. Do it!" A wicked smile danced across her face. She resumed her high seat, the better to watch.

Doug put his hands on his hips, thrust them forward. "Do it, Em, get on your knees and lick me through your, your dirty panties." His cock was throbbing again, starting to leak fluid and further stain the material.

Emily looked to the therapist for support and found only the superior sneer of a voyeur hoping for a good show. She was trapped, she had to obey. She felt her pussy get hot and wet as she knelt before her husband. Doug's crotch smelled so ripe, she knew part of that scent was her own cunt juices.

Emily put her hands over her husband's on his hips, leaned forward and opened her mouth wide. She bathed Doug's groin with her hot moist breath, then her tongue flicked out. Doug groaned as she laved his dick through the panties, loving the sensations and imagining how they must taste to her.

Emily felt Doctor Kathy's gaze burning into her, she wanted to show this beautiful young woman that she knew a thing or two about giving head. She looked up, not at her husband but at the sensuous red-head poised above them, looking back down at her as she acted the whore.

Emily rolled the panties down until her husband's cock-head was showing, then stopped. She reached down and stroked his balls through the sheer material while slobbering all over his pulsating knob. Doug moaned in ecstasy, loving the added thrill of being watched.

She rolled them down more until they were just under his balls, finally setting his prick free. Emily took the whole five inches into her mouth and rolled her tongue all over it, sucking and licking. She felt so naughty, giving oral in front of another woman, her nipples were throbbing, aching to be touched.

Doug was panting, he told his wife, "Take out your titties, I want to see your titties." He loved the feeling of being in charge, telling his normally timid wife to act the slut. Emily unbuttoned her blouse and shrugged it off her shoulders, all the while keeping her husband's pole in her mouth.

She slid her bra straps down next, then pulled each breast free for her hubby and Doctor Kathy to see. Emily was very aware of Doctor Kathy's slow smile as her tits bobbed naked before her. Emily's tits were still firm, the flesh milky white except for her brown nipples.

Doug was staring at his wife's bare breasts, his face getting redder and redder. "Oh Em, oh holy cow, oh my gosh, gonna shoot! Gonna shoot it, Emily!" He grabbed his ass-cheeks and thrust his hips forward, feeling his cum pulse again and again into his wife's hot mouth.

Emily swallowed all she could, a bit escaped her mouth on one side, leaving a slimy trail to her chin. She felt wicked, blowing her Doug in front of this sexy therapist. And she noticed how Doctor Kathy was staring at her tits, licking her lips and smiling.

"Very good you two, your inhibitions are getting weaker and your true desires are finally showing themselves." Doctor Kathy once again addressed Emily. "But you, I think you're still lying to yourself a bit, aren't you?"

Emily was still kneeling, she was studying the carpet as if it contained the mysteries of the Universe.

"Emily!" Doctor Kathy used her voice like a whip. "Look at me! It's not just some random strange woman you want, is it?" Doctor Kathy stood, went to Emily, loomed over her, and pulled up her skirt. Her neatly shaved cunt was in Emily's face, hot and moist and smelling like a butterfly in heat.

With a guttural moan the older woman dove headfirst into her therapist's snatch, running her tongue up and down the slit as she pried her legs further apart. Her husband watched in awe as Emily feasted on Doctor Kathy's quim, eyes closed in bliss. He felt his cock stirring again at the erotic sight.

Emily found the young woman's clit and licked and sucked, getting rewarded with a gush of fluid as her arousal grew. Emily slid a hand down to her own aching cunt as she munched Doctor Kathy's. She looked up to see her therapist looking back down at her, between those magnificent breasts, her expression still a professional mask.

Emily looked over at her husband, Doug was erect again, stroking himself as he watched. She moaned into Doctor Kathy's pussy, feeling like a wanton slut, needing to make her therapist cum. Her other hand grabbed a nipple, pulled and twisted.

She began tongue-fucking her partner while gently nibbling at her clit, she finally felt the shuddering that she hoped meant Doctor K was almost there. She gave up fondling her own pussy so she could jam two, then three bunched fingers into this hot young cunt.

Emily looked up to see Doctor Kathy's head thrown back, body quivering like a live wire, grabbing her jugs through her blouse. She grunted with pleasure, let it continue for a few more moments before pushing Emily away. She lowered her skirt, ran her hands through her hair and resumed her high seat.

"Very good for a first attempt," Doctor Kathy said, her voice still even and professional. "However, this was a one time thing, to help you fully grasp that you are indeed bisexual. You've never said that, have you, Emily?" Here Doctor Kathy did smile, a warm and genuine smile. "Will you say it for me, Emily? I think it's important that we all hear you say it."

Emily looked at her Doug, just now buckling up his pants, silly old thing. She did love him but she realized she'd always needed more. And she realized that she wasn't taking away from their relationship, but adding an element to it, one that made her Doug happy too.

"Doctor Kathy, Doug, I'm bisexual. And that's okay. Whew! My parents would die if they weren't already gone! Oh that's a weight off!" Emily smiled and gave her husband a hug, beamed at Doctor Kathy. "I know you said one time but if you ever..."

The therapist cut her off, brandishing a small white card. "Here, this is a place I know where they mostly treat newcomers well. You can even bring your husband, if you want." She rose and said, "And that's our time! Have a good week!"

The End