Doctor M

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A light sheen of perspiration dotted her tummy and breasts as her orgasm approached. I recognized the signs and increased the intensity of my pleasuring of her clit, flicking that nub of flesh back and forth with the tip of my tongue.

Suddenly Doctor Anna's body arched and she moaned with pleasure as she climaxed. I kept licking and sucking as her hips jerked spasmodically and her thighs twitched while a flood of sweet nectar flooded from deep inside her. Recognizing her increased sensitivity, I continued licking, but more slowly, more gently, until her body stopped trembling from the power of her orgasm.

Doctor Anna squeezed my cheeks tightly between her thighs and ran her hands through my hair as she told me "Incredible...! Wonderful...!" as I felt her the shudders of her aftershocks reverberating throughout her body. She raised her hips and leisurely rubbed her sodden pussy over my face, delighting at the sensation of my tongue lapping up her sweet juices, causing little shivers to ripple throughout her body in response.

I carefully cleaned her pussy and let my tongue move back to her clit. Soon Doctor Anna cried out for a break. "No more... Too sensitive!" She untangled her legs from around my neck and shoved my head out of her crotch, forcing my face from her pubic mound.

I ran my hands over her body, loving the feel of her silky skin beneath my fingers. Then I kissed and licked the skin around her mound and her upper thighs, avoiding her most sensitive areas as her chest heaved up and down. Meanwhile, Doctor Anna let her fingers play over my face and scalp.

When she recovered her equilibrium she grabbed her knees and pulled them to her heaving chest, lifting her feet toward the ceiling, spreading herself wide open. She pointed to my throbbing erection and breathlessly said "Mmmmm... I love the way your tongue feels on my pussy... But I need to feel you inside me... Now!"

Ever ready to accommodate a lady in need, I scrambled to position the sensitive head of my cock between her slippery folds and thrust forward. Grasping her hips firmly, I pulled her toward me as I slowly pushed my throbbing manhood between the waiting folds of her puffy pink labia, driving it deep inside her, forcing a moan from her lips as her love tunnel stretched open to accommodate the girth of the hard rod probing her depths. The base of my shaft collided with her tender, swollen nub, triggering a groan of pleasure to escape her, and the spongy helmet like tip pressed firmly against her cervix, generating a lightning bolt which raced through my shaft and throughout my body.

Pausing to allow Doctor Anna's hot, slippery sheath to adjust to my girth stretching her walls, my manhood jerked as she alternately contracted and relaxed the rings of muscle grasping it. I slowly withdrew my shaft until only the swollen head remained inside her, noting her slippery secretions now coating it, then thrust firmly back into her depths as she moaned in delight.

In... Out... In...Out... I drove my hips back and forth rhythmically, stimulating the aroused nerves throughout my body... and hers. Doctor Anna responded with whimpers of "More... Harder... More... Faster... Don't stop... More!!" Gripping her thighs I pressed them firmly against her chest, allowing me to drive my manhood even deeper inside her.

I drove my hips back and forth harder and faster in response to her demands. The scents of our arousal enveloped the examining room. The slapping sounds of our flesh colliding with each thrust echoed throughout the room, along with the grunts, gasps, and moans of passion escaping from our lips. Jolts of pleasure ricocheted throughout our bodies.

Soon Anna was writhing uncontrollably as she exclaimed "Oooh... Oooooohh... I'mmm cummmmiiiinnnnggggg!!" Her vaginal walls spasmed around my shaft as a flood of hot, slippery secretions gushed from deep within her.

Deep within my groin I felt the rumblings portending the imminent volcanic eruption of my climax. My groin muscles began their own spasmodic contractions, driving my thick ropes of pearlescent ejaculate to rocket up my shaft and erupt from the opening at the tip, splattering against the fluttering opening of her cervix as it hungrily sought to draw it deeper inside her.

Drained of all energy I collapsed against Doctor Anna's heaving chest. She responded by wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs firmly around my waist, tightly locking our groins together as the aftershocks of our climaxes gradually diminished. Our breathing and heart rates slowly returned to normalcy and the muscles throughout our bodies began to relax.

I gently unwrapped myself from Doctor Anna's limbs and slowly withdrew my now sated manhood from the inviting cocoon that enveloped it. I stood on trembling legs and unsteadily walked to the counter along the wall. Finding a clean hand towel, I dampened it with warm water from the sink, then returned to the examining table. There, I gently stanched the flow of our secretions from her tender folds, and then handed her the towel so she could continue her cleanup.

I returned to the wash basin and found another cloth and scrubbed the sticky mixture of our fluids from my body. I walked the few steps to where our clothing was strewn on the floor, gathered Anna's and brought it to her as she sat on the examining table. Placing the clothing beside her on the table Doctor Anna said "Thank you for a wonderful experience. I hope that you enjoyed our time together as much as I did."

I assured her "Doctor... Anna... It was amazing... incredible! I can't thank you enough for your gift. I will never forget this day... or you."

Beneath my outwardly calm appearance my hidden emotions raced just beneath the surface as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close, crushing her comforting breasts tightly against my still heaving chest. Satisfied, I relaxed my embrace and stepped back from the edge of the examining table, taking time to sear every detail of the image of Anna as she sat naked and vulnerable.

Doctor Anna reached for her panties and began to slide them up her legs, signaling that our tryst had ended. I stood silently and watched as she briskly transformed herself from naked sensual nymph back into the role of dignified medical professional.

Once her transformation was complete she turned to me and in her most professional tone spoke "You are in excellent physical condition. When you have completed dressing please go to the checkout window for your paperwork. Tell them I would like to see you again in six months. Please leave the door open when you leave so that our staff will know to prepare the room for the next patient. Have a wonderful day."

With that said, Doctor Anna strode briskly to the door and left the room, closing the door behind her to ensure my privacy as I dressed.

*****

I hope you enjoyed reading about "Doctor M" and "I". Please take a few moments to rate my efforts. Constructive comments are always welcome and appreciated. Thank you for reading.

Panewhitebread

12