Doctor, My Ass is too Big

Story Info
The cure is quite an unorthodox one.
4.5k words
4.75
25.6k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next case would be the last one of his day. Many of his colleagues would be rushing to get it over with but Medical Doctor Stephen Richards liked his job and was in no hurry to get back home. His retirement plan would have made it possible to quit working several years ago but he kept going.

While his wife Mabel had already retired and enjoyed the free time Stephen was not ready to sit around his house all day doing nothing productive. It had something to do with the fact that every day he saw how his expertise in the medical field really helped people out with their problems. It made him feel good.

Despite his age, he was extremely healthy and even fit. As far as he could see there was no reason for not making an example to the society of how a person could be useful for his community even as an old man. Being a well-educated black man he also felt some sort of responsibility in showing to the younger generations that by working hard there was nothing they couldn't achieve.

Before he would ask the last patient in, he went through his normal routine. Looking through the patient's records and whatever they had told for the reason for making the appointment. This time the background info was somewhat peculiar. The patient, young Mr. Tony Williams, had claimed that his behind wouldn't stop growing and it was starting to affect his everyday life. Normally this would have implicated to the experienced doctor, that the patient was obese and just eating too much. But when he looked at the height and weight recorded by the nurse, those did not seem to imply any significant overweight.

Papers and records were of course only the starting point and he called the patient in. Looking forward to studying this case some more. When Tony entered Stephen could immediately tell that the patient was not overweight. More or less a normal young man at the beginning of his adulthood. Sandy blonde hair and a distinctively smooth face without any facial hair. His tanned complexion looked healthy.

These were all facts he took into the pile of evidence which could later add up to some sort of revelation on what was the medical problem at hand.

One thing Stephen did mark a little out of the ordinary was that the patient was wearing extremely baggy clothes. His trousers could have been two sizes too big for his frame and the hoodie he was wearing reached almost to his knees. This could of course be some new fashion among the young he was thinking. It would not be the first time the doctor was not aware of modern-day trends. But into the same pile with the other clues went that observation also.

"So, what seems to be the problem?" he asked in the friendliest voice ever. He had met thousands of patients and was proud of the fact that he could achieve a certain level of trust with the patients in the shortest time.

Tony was looking at everything else but the medical professional in front of him. Not really knowing where or how to start. Stephen decided to encourage him a bit more,

"Son, trust me I have seen it all before. I'm here just for you and I want to help you. It makes it easier for me to help you if you tell me everything exactly as it is."

With a sigh, Tony told the doctor how it was,

"Well, it's my behind. It's too big. I'm getting bullied at school gym class about it and just last week, on the street, some construction workers were whistling and shouting after me." then after a pause, he sighed in despair, "Why can't I just be normal?"

The doctor saw the distress in the young man's face and thought that this may be a mental issue as well as a physical one. Even with the baggy clothes it was hard for him to imagine that the patient's butt would be anything out of the ordinary. People just overanalyze these things sometimes. But he knew that body-image issues could be difficult to deal with and offered his words of consolation,

"As far as I can see I assure you're perfectly normal. Different people have different body types and the basic functionalities are far more important than the appearance. But now that you are here let's examine you just in case there is something we should think of in a physiological sense."

Then doc asked Tony to undress and stand in front of the examination table. Beating around bushes Tony asked if he had to lose the underwear also. Stephen told him that if he was wearing briefs maybe those could be left on but if boxer shorts then he should unfortunately take them off. There was no way he could examine his physical attributes if there was too much clothing over his muscles.

Stephen gave his patient some time and privacy for undressing. When he thought Tony would be ready he turned and approached his examination table. Tony was standing there back towards him. Now that his baggy clothes were gone, Stephen could see exactly what Tony had been speaking of.

The doctor had examined a fair amount of attractive women and even some spectacular ones during his long career. But he had always been able to keep his mind professional and all the indecent thoughts more or less away from his head. But this was something different.

There in front of him had to be the most sexually appealing ass there has ever been created. And the fact that it belonged to a young man was making something shortcircuit in the brains of the good old doctor. It was as if he had not been prepared for what he saw and had let his professional guards down.

If only it had been a good-looking young woman. He would have braced himself mentally to focus on the problem at hand and not on the sexual appearance. But now he was lost. He approached Tony staring at his bum.

"Right then. I can see now better what you are talking about. Next, I will have to touch your behind in order to examine the structure. Is this ok?" the doc asked.

It was important to prepare the patient before actually examining the somewhat personal areas. Tony agreed and Stephen proceeded. Technically he should have used some rubber gloves but in his minor confusion about his own feelings, he completely forgot about those. When he laid his hand testingly on the young man's left ass cheek he could immediately feel an extraordinary combination of softness and firmness of it.

The evidence pile was getting higher. Stephen recorded that it was as if Tony had the well-formed muscular structure of a man in his hamstring and glute muscles, but then there was a very womanly layer of fat exactly in the places it should be. The doc could feel his fingers sinking into the softness of the patient's ass and appreciated the sight.

He could see that the boy had clear tan lines both on his lower back and in the middle of each of his buttocks. And framed by the tanned areas, his ass was milky white. The smoothness of the skin on Tony's ass matched the smoothness of his face which the doctor had marked earlier. With young people and their hormones, it was common to have some pimples on the skin but not this patient. His skin was in a pristine state.

Mentally Stephen scolded himself for his thoughts but he could not help but think his own black fingers looked exceptionally good sinking into Tony's white flesh. But he was not just enjoying himself. With experienced hands, he was feeling the muscles and texture of his butt confirming that except for the obvious size and the perfect peachy shape, there was simply nothing wrong. Everything was where it should be. Most of the evidence pointed to the fact that this was just how Tony was meant to be.

Taking a small step closer to his patient Stephen pushed Tony's white t-shirt higher exposing his lower back. He could see that the size of Tony's waist was completely normal. If not a little on the skinny side. This made his big ass even more prominent and Stephen understood only too well how a butt like this would get unwanted attention even when it belonged to a male.

It was an awkward moment for Tony. He was determined to get help for his problem but it did not make it any easier. Talking about it had been hard but being butt naked in front of a somewhat strange old man made his cheeks burn. Eyes closed he was hoping the examination to be over as soon as possible.

But even when a person shuts his eyes he can not escape his thoughts. Like all insecure persons, Tony was thinking about how would he look there in front of the doctor. And what was the doc thinking of him? Was he thinking he was a freak to have an ass that large? Was he thinking that he could never be a sexually attractive man as he had a woman's butt? Was he sorry for him? Was there anything he could do to help?

Even deeper in his secret mind was something Tony did not want to touch at all. Being there in front of the old but powerfully built black man with a bare bottom did raise some unwanted feelings. Like all of his generation, he had not been able to miss all the internet porn. And he wouldn't say he had a fetish for interracial porn but as any curious young man, he had checked that also. The huge cocks, forbidden nature, and the black-on-white imagery was not completely lost on him.

He could feel the doc's hands on his ass. They were not exactly caressing it but there was no denying it. His examinations on his thighs, buttocks, and lower back felt good. No matter how hard he tried he could not stop his mind from wandering in the direction he knew it should not go. In his brain, he could see his own voluptuous white ass and imagined Stephen revealing a huge cock from his pants.

As soon as Tony let this thought in, a raging boner presented itself. If he had been embarrassed before now he just wanted to die or disappear. He was hoping with all his might that the doctor would not notice. It didn't help at all that just then Stephen made a coughing sound and asked him to proceed his upper body a little further to the examination table. This would make his ass to be expressively on display.

"Mr. Williams just to be thorough I will have to check your prostate also. While it may feel a little uncomfortable I assure you it's a normal procedure and it will not hurt." Tony could hear the doctor's reassuring and experienced low voice telling him. He swallowed. Now the doc was going to insert his finger into his butthole.

Tony was quite uncertain how to reply but answered what came into his mind,

"Please, go ahead. Whatever is necessary. And please, you can call me Tony."

He had no idea why he added the last part. Maybe if someone was about to enter your ass - if only with a finger - you should be on a first-name basis.

"Well okay, Tony. It will not take long. And you can call me Stephen." the doctor said. Tony could not help it and his naughty brain added a ridiculous comment with the doctor's voice, "So that you know what to scream for later!".

Tony was certain he could not have been more ashamed but when the doc's somewhat thick finger started to probe his asshole two things happened. First of all, he shifted his position flinching from the touch. The flinch could have very well been described as a wiggle of his ass. The second thing was that he was not able to stop this subtle but audible high-tone moan escaping his lips.

An erection during the prostate examination was not a new thing to an experienced doctor such as Stephen. It had been impossible to miss that Tony's penis was as hard as it could be between his legs. The next thing Stephen noticed, was such that no matter how hard he tried, he could not make it a medically justified observation. He could see that Tony had the cutest feathery blonde hair in his balls. Some of it reached the no man's land between his scrotum and rectum but his butthole was then completely hairless and pink.

He could not find anything odd in Tony's prostate but when he heard his clearly sexual moaning he decided to check with two fingers - just to make sure. How tight the hole felt to his fingers. The whole idea of anal penetration had always been off the limits with his wife Mabel. And in his theoretical opinion, he was pretty sure that men or boys would be far more likely to enjoy something in their butt than women ever would.

Tony gasped when he felt a second large finger entering. He could also feel how Stephen had placed his other hand on his upper asscheek as if to steady him down. Tony realized that if the examination would last much longer he would have to focus very hard to prevent himself from cumming.

Stephen was slowly and deliberately pushing his two fingers in and out of the boy's asshole and then pressed the fingertips against his prostate. Right on cue, Tony let out a moaning whimper. Gradually, the womanly behind and the tight pink hole around his fingers made Stephen forget all that had been left of his professional approach.

It had been some time since Stephen last time had sex. He had not been that interested in it lately. Almost as if he had been in some sort of sexual hibernation that Tony's white, womanly, and plumb behind had now broken. The doc's own hardening cock was beginning to make a tent in front of his loose smart trousers.

"Mr. Williams...ehm...I mean Tony. I have an idea what could help you with your problem. It's a bit unorthodox and not exactly part of normal medical treatments we do here but I still think it's worth trying." Stephen told his patient.

To Tony, it felt somewhat odd that the doc still had two of his fingers in his asshole while talking to him like that. And he could feel how Stephen was using his other hand to squeeze and caress his ass from the outside. But everything Stephen was doing felt so god damn good and Tony trusted him to be very experienced in his trade that he complied,

"Please, Stephen, go ahead. Do whatever is necessary."

Ok it's a green light to go then, thought Stephen and made up his mind. It could cost him his job to proceed but he had a strong feeling his idea would work. And he really wanted to do it. He had met Tony twenty-something minutes ago but he was quite certain he had estimated him correctly. All the moaning while he probed his prostate could not be for nothing.

Then he explained to Tony that he would have to probe some more and that it could cause some discomfort but it would all be for the benefit of Tony. Tony nodded even though his face was away from the doc and gave some final mm-huh sound as a confirmation. Eyes closed he focused on the thought that whatever Stephen would do to him, he better not cum. That would be too embarrassing.

Then Tony could feel Stephen removing his fingers for a moment but only to add some more cold lube between his buns. Oh god, it felt almost as if the doc was playing with his asshole and Tony's cock was twitching uncontrollably under him from all the pleasure. Almost getting to the edge of an orgasm from all the manipulations made by Stephens's big brown fingers.

Then the doc's hands were on both sides of Tony's ass. Massaging his glutes. However, something else was at the entrance of his ass. Something that felt big. Was it some warm and blunt instrument? Tony was not at all certain how the doc was pushing the instrument in as he could clearly feel both of Stephen's hands on his ass. But then again, he did not care.

Despite the uncomfortable pressure that the big object was causing to his asshole everything still felt good. The doctor was pulling his cheeks apart with steady hands and little by little something was eased into his bum. And as the final resistance of his pink hole failed Stephen increased the pressure even more. And at least two inches of it was in.

Tony's resistance failed also. He moaned out loud like a thousand-dollar all-inclusive prostitute,

"Oh god, oh god, oh god! Oh my god, what is it? It feels so GOOD!"

Stephen was happy to hear him moaning. A quarter of his cock was in the sweetest butt he had ever seen and he definitely intended to bury the rest of it there also. He knew his cock was big and tried to be gentle with it but in his lust, he had a certain urgency in his moves. Only a small pause and then another two to three inches went in. His cock swelled to maximum proportions as he was enjoying the initial penetration tremendously.

He squeezed and massaged Tony's buttocks as if it was some sort of large pile of dough and he was the baker. And then inserted yet another few inches in. Tony panted and moaned asking what is it and wailing how full he felt. All this was music to Stephen's ears. He was getting certain that he had been right. If Tony was willing to do a small adjustment to how he saw life then an ass like his could be the greatest of assets for him.

The doc pushed forward and suddenly there was nothing left to put in. His hips collided with the soft buns and his black pubic hair looked great against Tony's white butt. Both of them could feel Stephen's heavy balls resting against his smaller ones.

Even though Stephen was not moving Tony still panted in his own pleasure. And then he arched his back and pushed his tushy even higher against the doc's cock. Stephen admired the impossible roundness of what was offered to him and pulled his cock out a little. And then rushed it back in with a little more speed than the first time.

As Stephen went on, pushing his cock in and out, Tony was making so much noise that the doc hoped his receptionist had already left for the day. Otherwise, she would definitely hear what was going on. But even if she was listening Stephen did not care. Nothing could stop him from fucking this sweet ass now.

Tony felt that he was about to cum. The fat thing in his butt could only be Stephen's big black cock. Eyes closed he imagined how they would look from an outsider's perspective. Young white boy with his girly fat ass and an old black doctor hammering it with his hard cock. Then Tony opened his eyes and turned his head. Looking behind him he saw the incarnation of lust.

The doc stared down at his ass with a horny gaze and pumped himself in and out with increasing tempo. Gently mauling his proportionate asscheeks with his strong hands while doing it. The fact that Stephen wanted his ass so badly felt good. Tony felt Stephen's excitement and was excited by it in return.

Then Stephen adjusted his angle just the tiniest bit and something inside Tony's ass set off the fireworks. He came like he had never cum before. Not even touching his own cock, he shot all his seed under the examination table. His asshole was spasming from his orgasm and it was greatly appreciated by Stephen.

Pushing his asscheeks together and then again pulling them apart Stephen made Tony's womanly behind look like it was munching on his big black cock. He could not resist it anymore but came deep into his patient's anal cavity. After he came he collapsed heavily on top of Tony onto the examination table.

---------------

Two weeks later, either on purpose or by accident the last patient of the day was again the young Mr. Williams. After their last rendezvous, Stephen had told Tony to book a follow-up meeting for them just to be sure everything was good.

After he had oh so pleasurably taken his patient's anal virginity they had talked some more. Even though both of them were more or less shaken by the surprise gay sex they had had together they came to a conclusion that maybe Tony's ridiculously large bum was not that bad thing after all.

Stephen's cock grew as he was remembering how good Tony's ass had looked and felt to him. And how sexy it was when he finally rose off from his back and pulled his semi-hard black cock out of his cum filled pink hole. Marveling at what his eyes saw. He did not know what to expect from their second appointment but he would not mind making another examination on the young boy's butt if it came to that.

Tony entered Stephen's office with butterflies in his tummy. The past two weeks had changed his life completely upside down. There was no other way to put it. After Stephen's treatment, the way he thought about his own butt had changed completely. He now realized he was an extremely sexy young twink and he could make even the straight men lose their marbles with his spectacular ass.

12