Doctor, My Ass is too Big

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hadn't tried anything with other men than Stephen yet but just the thought about it made his cock stirr. There were a few candidates he could consider to be some sort of boyfriends or at least lovers for him but hadn't made any move on them. First, he wanted to talk with the wise MD Richards and he had a vague idea of how the meeting would go.

First thing, right at the door, Stephen could see a positive change in Tony. Gone was the troublesome boy from two weeks ago and it was replaced by a perky and energetic youth. Tony wore a very snug-fitting white dress shirt and jeans that were so tight on him that they could have been a pair of leggings. They made Tony look really good.

More than that, Stephen was delighted to hear how well Tony was doing. His patient thanked him over and over again. Never could Tony have guessed how easily and fast the doc had been able to fix his situation. Even if his "method" had been anything but a usual one. So basically there was nothing more for them to discuss and Tony was considered to be cured.

However, when Stephen asked Tony if this was it, Tony had something else in his mind. Dropping onto his knees in front of Stephen he started to pull the doc's khaki pants open. Stephen did ask once if Tony was sure about it. The younger man smiled at him gorgeously and told Stephen that he definitely wanted to thank him for the outstandingly good treatment he had given him a few weeks earlier.

The cock revealed in front of Tony's nose was even bigger than he remembered. He did not exactly look at it the last time but he had thought his ass would have gotten the measure of it. It was heavy, fat, and growing. Tentatively the younger man placed the cock onto his lips and then just let it slide in as it grew.

Once more Stephen was admiring Tony's perfect shiny skin. He could see clear dimples on his cheeks as Tony applied some suction to his cock. Tony had closed his eyes and was taking the experience and Stephen's cock in. Stephen on the other hand watched carefully for every exciting detail. How inch by inch his cock disappeared into the young man's mouth.

The doc rose a little and dropped his pants to the ground before sitting back at the edge of his chair. Widening his legs apart he made some room for Tony to operate. Stephen's ball sack was now freely hanging down. Tony took it into his hand while still continuing his loving efforts with his mouth on his cock. Feeling the excitement growing Tony reached for his own cock.

There was no rush. Tony just kneeled there and gave oral pleasure to another man for the first time in his life. Slowly going deep and then backing off a little and then going deep again. He stroked his own cock while doing it. Stephen held his head by placing his hands on Tony's cheeks and gently guiding him to the rhythm that would ensure the maximum pleasure for him.

The younger man opened his eyes and they were now staring at each other. Sharing a special moment. Tony could see and feel how Stephen was getting closer and tried to edge his own orgasm so that whenever Stephen would cum he would make his own cock cum at the same time.

In the end, Stephen did not make Tony go that deep. He could feel the youth was making a perfect negative pressure to the bulbous head of his cock and he kept Tony's mouth right there. Polishing the hefty tip of his cock. Gently and slowly Stephen used Tony's head on his cock. He could feel the stream of pre-cum getting stronger and then after an intense flexing of his big cock he started to fill his patient's mouth with his cum.

Tony closed his eyes. A big black doctor daddy was cumming in his mouth. At the moment he could not have been able to think of anything more exciting. With a few skillful masturbation movements of his hand, he also came. Their orgasms seemed to go on for a long time, and when those were over, Tony was in no hurry to leave Stephen's big cock. He enjoyed the warmness and fullness it created in his mouth.

While it was still quite erect it was not ragingly hard anymore and Tony found it fascinating. He bit his lips and teeth into it gently liking how it bent in a bit but then there was a sturdiness that would not give in. Making sure he had gotten everything out of Stephens's cock and balls Tony lingered on a little longer. A few more last kisses to the head of Stephens's penis and only then pulling himself up.

"Thank you, Tony. That was just great." Stephen exhaled in his exhausted state.

Tony could not help but giggle a little and decided to test-drive his newly found attitude. He made his intonation a pitch higher than usual and with the flirtiest voice he could imagine gave his reply,

"Well thank you, Daddy! It was really good for me too."

12